[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be me, UK 29 yo male with sissy fantasies. I waited months to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: abc.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
Be me, UK 29 yo male with sissy fantasies. I waited months to build up the courage to meet someone to fuck me.

When it finally happened the guy was perfect for me - older, on the fat side and even had something he wanted me to wear (panties, stuffed bra and wig). I'm not shaved or convincing but he wanted to fuck me.

All goes well and finally get down to business and he whips out his cock. His tiny, slim cock. I was so disappointed, I had waited months for this and it barely touched the sides. He had sent me cock pics and this was definitely not the same cock.

What do /soc/? How do I prevent this happening again?
>>
>>23549703

I'll take full frontal nude with timestamp for 600 please Alex.
>>
File: 1442629812171.gif (321 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1442629812171.gif
321 KB, 160x160
>>23549703
lol what the fuck
>>
>>23549710
A timestamp would make sense I guess. It's just can't seem to get one from anyone. Is this a common problem for anyone?
>>
File: 1419663004684.jpg (9 KB, 182x226) Image search: [Google]
1419663004684.jpg
9 KB, 182x226
>>23549703
>fake cock pic
Of course! Why didn't I think of this!? I have a 4.5 incher, so no one usually replies to me.
>>
It is easy to spot out fake cocks, just ask for more cock pictures.

If they don't match up or they refuse its an issue.
>>
>>23549703
Submit to bbc, you slut.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.