[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I keep striking out /socl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Me (2).jpg (91 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Me (2).jpg
91 KB, 1080x1080
Why do I keep striking out /socl?
>>
>>23546157
reddit
>>
>>23546157

Because you're ugly and Breaking Bad is a fucking terrible series.
>>
PLAY A RECORD
>>
>>23546157

Because you look like Ricky Gervais and you own a apron
>>
>>23546157
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I WAS BLOCKING
>>
>>23546194
AW COME ON, I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ADVICE ON HERE,PLEASE DO NOT TELL LEANNA
>>
>>23546181
lol like a fatter ricky gervais
>>
>>23546157
WOWWWWWWWW
I TOTALLY PAID FOR THAT GIRLS DINNER AND SHE DIDNT CALL ME BACK

THATS FUCKING BROKEN, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY, JUST WOWWWWWW
>>
>>23546157
The thing is OP you need to anticipate the pitchers throw and try to keep your eye on the ball and swing at the precise time. My suggestion is to look at the pitchers arm and follow through with your swing a second or two after his throw.

Don't put too much stress on yourself after all you have three strikes before you're our. If all else fails you can kean in on the plate and get hit by the ball for a walk.
>>
>>23546157
Probably because every single one of your videos is shit
>>
>>23546199
>>23546194
What?
>>
>>23546157
Holy shit, Ricky Gervais posts here?
>>
>>23546233
>>23546199
UH..HUHUHUHUH... SO TOTALLY BRAINDEAD MECHANICS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.