[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a sexual relationship with my mom for over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 38780548_p7.png (363 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
38780548_p7.png
363 KB, 650x650
I've been in a sexual relationship with my mom for over 10 years and obviously it messed me up.

How do people like me even make friends

Does anyone want to talk to a weirdo
>>
How did it start?
>>
>>23530290
Yes. What the fuck?! Please elaborate.
>>
How old are you now
>>
File: 45820539_p0_master1200.jpg (341 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
45820539_p0_master1200.jpg
341 KB, 600x630
>>23530308
I lived in a small apartment growing up and shared a bed with my mom for a long time. Sometimes she would finger herself when she thought I was asleep. I asked her what she was doing once (I was age 12) and she got surprised and started talking to me about sex and masturbation, and it went from there.

>>23530310
I'm 24 now.

I posted a couple threads about it before on /r9k/. my email is [email protected] if anyone would rather talk there
>>
>>23530321
Your mom's messed up. How has it affected you? Like how are you with relationships and intimacy and whatnot?
>>
>>23530346
It's made me messed up too.

>how are you with relationships and intimacy and whatnot?
I haven't been in a relationship with anyone else. I feel pretty unlovable honestly. I'm sure people would say that's not the case but I can't help how disgusted it makes me feel about myself.
>>
>>23530321
So your mom is a pedophile did you report her?
>>
>father remarried a woman with two daughters, both older than me
>first time I met the oldest one she showed me her butt and gave me a blowjob that night
>carried on for years now pretending it never happened
>she sometimes is casually naked around me
>really want to fuck her but also have a strong sense going that far will backfire harshly
>>
>>23530351
Of course you feel that way you were essentially raped and molested for ten years by the only parental figure you have. Report her and get help or it will never get any better.
>>
>>23530355
No I never reported her or anything. I don't want her to get in trouble or have her name shamed or anything else.
>>
>>23530361
She basically ruined your life, you know. She needs help and you should report her. If people shame her, then good. She deserves it for what she did.
>>
>>23530361
post a pic of your mom or at least her tits
>>
>>23530359
You aren't related, so what have you got to lose?
>>
File: 47858127_p38.png (333 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
47858127_p38.png
333 KB, 650x650
>>23530368
It doesn't really feel that way to me. I know she has a problem but she does actually care about me and love me. I don't think she ever meant to be malicious. And I care about her too. Maybe I have some kind of stockholm syndrome but I can't feel hatred towards her because of it.

Though, a big part of it is the fact that I'm the product of a violent rape and I basically feel like I'm lucky to even exist.

You can see why I feel so unlovable/unrelatable

>>23530369
I wouldn't mind showing someone a picture but I'd rather be friends first. I don't feel comfortable sharing her pic here on /soc/
>>
>>23530383
just show a body shot or something without her face
>>
>>23530321
Im 24 and had a serial relationship w my dad for over a decade. Wouldn't mind talking w you. Kik? Skype?
>>
>>23530406
Will you email me first

[email protected]
>>
>>23530306
so are you a girl or a boy?
>>
>>23530424
I'm actually trans mtf. Like it wasnt weird enough
>>
What do you look like OP?
>>
>>23530438
does your mum know your mtf? and does she still make you have intercourse with her if the penis thing is not your cup of tea. Sorry if that sounded weird I literally have no idea how to ask that question.
>>
>>23530445
im Hispanic and tall and gangly. I dont think I pass well

>>23530446
She knows and doesnt mind. I always felt uncomfortable using my male parts and when I told her about trans feelings she kind of pieced it together
>>
Well if you are abtrap plenty of guys here on SOC will want to fuck you pass or not plus if your mom is good in bed I'll fuck her for you hell I'll fuck you too if you want ;)
>>
>>23530462
well your in a pretty shitty situation desu, and I don't know really what to suggest since its so far removed from what I know. I can tell you love your mum and don't want to hurt her, but you are hurting your self because of this. Have you asked her to stop? have you gone to therapy for the things going on in your life? Not just the sexual abuse but the MTF and depression you seem to have as well. going through that stuff individually is hard enough as it is to begin with all three must be somewhat hell like.

Have you told her in person what kinda pain and confusion she is putting you through? Does she care enough to stop?
>>
File: dYmwU.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dYmwU.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>23530485
>>
>>23530559
4chan automatically changes t b h to desu you dumdum
>>
>>23530610

Haha is that it? I thought it was "lol" or something that got filtered into desu. Can't believe so many people actually think it's a good idea to try to say t b h. Lotta meme-addled fools around here.
>>
Listen, at least just tell us whether she's fat. Is she fat? You say Hispanic so I guess she probably is. :(
>>
>>23530438
>I'm actually trans mtf.

Were you mentally ill before you were abused by your mother, or was your illness triggered by the abuse?
>>
>>23530306
>Does anyone want to talk to a weirdo

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incest_Relationships

For advice and support.

(Yes, anti-Reddit people, Reddit sucks in general. But for little crazy niches like this it can occasionally be good.)
>>
File: 1455761570890.gif (1 MB, 390x317) Image search: [Google]
1455761570890.gif
1 MB, 390x317
>>23530306
has it always been raw sex? did you ever cum inside?
>>
>>23530383

If you are the result of a violent rape then it's not really a huge surprise your mother has crossed wires in that department. She obviously derives some catharsis or tainted pleasure from sexual activity with an object of love borne out of an act of unwanted violence. She's as much a victim as you are and needs understanding and support too.

To all of you pitchfork-wavers, please realise that this woman is not some manipulative serial-offender, and the kind of punishment you're suggesting would ruin many lives and fix one.
>>
fix *none

goddamn typos
>>
>>23533147
Fuck you buddy. Speak able to explain why someone abuses doesn't give them a good reason to abuse. It definitely doesn't mean they should avoid punishment.
>>
>>23535560
*Being not speaking. Goddamn voice to text.
>>
Do you have a photo of what she looked like? No face, just the body so we get the ideas.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.