[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best/worst message you've gotten on a dating site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 23
File: winnerwinnermrniceguy.png (904 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
winnerwinnermrniceguy.png
904 KB, 1920x1080
Whats the best/worst message you've gotten on a dating site?

I've had dudes ask to shit on my chest for money but this one just made me laugh.
He asked me why I wasn't interested and told me he would 'love to know why'
I guess he just needed someone to go off on so I was brutally honest.
>>
>>23503623
You really need to post your own profile picture to compare
>>
>>23503623
This is hysterical. Please post more.
>>
>funnyjunk
0/10 would not d8
>>
>>23503623
He better have passionate on his profile
>>
>>23503678
I really wish I still had the one asking me to shit in a diaper for $200. I'll have to start saving them
>>23503638
Do I reallllly?

>>23503681
We all have our guilty pleasures.
no shame.

>>23503682
His profile was blank except for a 35% match on questions.
>>
>>23503700
Haha in all honesty pls post some more, diaper ones would be good too those cunts are fucked
>>
File: suchabitch.png (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
suchabitch.png
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>23503707
God I'm such a cunt, I don't know why these guys bother messaging me

I'm going to be up late tonight so you can have what gems I get this evening.
>>
>>23503729
fuck I'm not nearly as successful at okcupid
in fact not at all
>>
>>23503623
I have a fantasy in which I'm an attractive woman who's well aware of the sexual power I have over men, and I use it arbitrarily. Like I'll pick some guy who can't believe his luck and totally throw myself at him, and other guys I will destroy by being a heartless bitch and rejecting them.

I'm not saying you're like this OP, but it made me think of this fantasy.
>>
>>23503742
I wouldn't say i'm successful.
I get called really lovely things by nice guys, and then they wish me death.....

>>23503748
....I mean I'm not some super attractive woman with great pull but I'm good enough to have some womanly whiles and charm.

I like where you're going through, If i was a 10/10 i would use it to make virgins jizz their pants and blow off all the chads.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (45 KB, 698x651) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
45 KB, 698x651
1/2
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (50 KB, 693x623) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
50 KB, 693x623
2/2
really strange interaction. the way he 180'd and tried to talk through it makes me giggle when I think about it.
>>
>>23503766
I bet you're 10AF Senpai. Lets see a face
>>
>>23503777
Pretty obvious why. He's desperate and horny and when people get desperate and horny they forget their morals
>>
>>23503766
>I like where you're going through, If i was a 10/10 i would use it to make virgins jizz their pants and blow off all the chads.
Exactly.

The reason I have this fantasy is that my gf is incredibly fucking sexy but seems to genuinely have no idea. I always think it's crazy how different she would feel if she could spend a day inside the average guy's head, she just has no idea what men find attractive sometimes.
>>
>>23503780
Nooooo I am average as fuck. I get told I'm ugly plenty enough to realize my looks aren't everyone preference.

>>23503777
Fuck that dude. He's the worst kind of fake nice guy. I'd rather a dude straight out tell me he wants to fuck me for money then pretend like he's above that.

>>23503791
Glad you found a hottie that's not super vain, the ones that don't have a huge ego are the best because they blush when complemented.
>>
File: IMG_0164.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>23503780
is that a compliment? what's 10AF?
this was my face when he sent me that message.
>>
>>23503623
How do you punch someone's ass in the face?
>>
>>23503795
Exactly, she does get quite embarrassed and shy by my reactions to her!
>>
>>23503808
I don't know.
But I better not run into that dude in real life or I'll find out.

>>23503817
Heres a deal. her pics for mine.
But I'm a rainbow haired asshole so I'm not sure if it's worth it.
>>
>>23503807
6/10 Do you tan under a screen? GTFO
>>
>>23503795
I'm not going to believe you until I see some face Senpai
>>
>>23503807
Pretty cutesy
>>
>>23503826
>Heres a deal. her pics for mine.
>But I'm a rainbow haired asshole so I'm not sure if it's worth it.
That's a really sweet deal, wow, I would love to do that, but not going to share her pics without her being cool with it, sorry.

>rainbow haired asshole
Sounds pretty cute to me!
>>
>>23503817
Was she a late bloomer? Most people like that were.
>>
>>23503849
Damn man, that's like, really cool.
Fuck do you have a brother or something that also respects his lady friends.

>>23503844
That ruins my plans of pretending to be modest.
It also welcomes a slew of people giving me their opinion and as much as I like being called pretty I know that's not the only thing i'll hear.
>>
>>23503852
She lost her virginity at 15 but until she got with me here was a lot she'd never or barely done. When we were first together she pretty much didn't want to have sex with the lights on or anything. Thougt I was messing with her when I first got her naked and told her she was beautiful. She's still pretty inhibited though, but super cute.
>>
>>23503872
I have a brother but he's a kind of chad type that women seem to throw themselves at.
>>
>>23503872
You can't just humor me with a random face from a google like everyone else?
>>
>>23503873
What I meant by that was did she come into her own a bit later. Most people I know who are very attractive and super modest/unaware were the ugly duckling type.

>>23503872
Especially if you have the rainbow look you're going to have guys getting mad you won't be their manic pixie dream girl. You're just supposed to sweep in and make their whole life crazy and wonderful, duh.
>>
Post a picture of yourself so we can judge, OP. Also, are you female or trap?
>>
>>23503897
>What I meant by that was did she come into her own a bit later
Yes definitely. Her previous bfs seemed to have no idea what they were doing, just fucked her while she lay there and rolled over and went to sleep kind of guys.
>>
File: tmp_5147-Me02-1203798945.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5147-Me02-1203798945.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>23503872
I'll post first. No rates please, I know I am a Chad!
>>
>>23503777
LOL
>>
Ah I've been with chad's not the best boyfriend material.

>>23503889
Nah I'm a lazy cunt sorry.

>>23503897
Oh yeah people always think i'm a party girl. I'm a loser really, i hate going out and I'd rather read in bed then get drunk and flash dudes.

>>23503906
I am a female. all the parts are mine and not surgically altered.
jesus fuck if I post a picture I'll then get told to time stamp and that's so much work.

>>23503913
But you have muscles. I have chubs.
>>
>>23503911
Yeah fair enough. I'm a dude but I went through a somewhat similar thing. I went through a huge growth spurt and spent most of highschool gangly and awkward.

It took a while in Uni for me to believe the women attracted to me weren't just kind of fucking with me.
>>
>>23503927
I have a soft spot for the big girls. It doesn't stay soft ;)
>>
>>23503927
>Ah I've been with chad's not the best boyfriend material.
He seems to be doing somehing right though

>I have chubs
Nice :)
>>
>>23503927
than. fuck.
stupid words.

>>23503935
Clever. i have no idea what body bracket i fit into. fat girls call me skinny though so I'm not the big
>>
>>23503944
You're hurtimg my dick making it hard and soft like this... post it Senpai
>>
I don't come on /soc/ very often, I'm more of a /fit/ kind of guy. Is this sort of thirst normal?

>>23503973

This shit is like next level desperation.
>>
I'm a dude and the best message I have received was some 8/10 girl saying that she thought we were soulmate simply based off of my music/movie selection
>>
>>23503982
Dude, I'm literally just stoned as fuck and trolling... Senpai knows this, Senpai plays along. I like Senpai more than if she were to post a pic.
>>
>>23503913
>>23503807
Do any of you guys use kik?
>>
>>23503940
My most memorable chad I was with made me feel really sexy, he actually chased after me when I turned him down.
It makes you feel good when a guy who exudes confidence makes you the object of his desire, however temporary it may be.

>>23503973
>>23503982
This is my first time posting my own thread in soc in a fucking forever I haven't posted in anything other then a few contact fagging threads trying to find other losers to talk to.
I've always wanted to go to fit but I'm weak willed and not determined enough to get fit.

>>23503997
not sure how much it's trolling if you actually want to see.....
but you do you.
>>
>>23504006
I can totally understand that. I'm sightly bi and if I was a girl I think I'd be into Chads, at least as FWBs if not for relationships. I'm not lacking in confidence but don't have my brother's good looks or slightly arrogant douche vibe that seems to bring women flocking to him.
>>
>>23504006
Fair enough. It's honestly not as hard as you might think.

So what's the actual definition of a chad? I'm tall, fit and confident but I'm not an asshole and mostly just have long term relationships rather than sleeping around. I definitely don't consider myself a chad, but I've been called one so I'd like to know what it actually means.
>>
>>23504006
I honestly wouldn't have spoken to you half as much if you posted face lol. Not because I would be turned off if you were unattractive. But because you would have taken the bait. I'm cool with meeting new people. But right now. I am trolling so I won't be doing any contact fagging of any kind. Unfortunately. You seem alright chill Senpai
>>
I get the feel guys muster the courage to try and if they feel welcome to try they likely hate being denied an ounce of a chance at the door. I used okc and i found i felt better with females who let me learn how we're not a match through brief conversation. Sometimes i found myself lost for interest. "feminists etc" The ladies who on the spot said "hate losers go away" i was eager to destroy. Could do the classic read and don't respond. Nobody likes it but it's still better.
>>
>>23504027
I like to blame my brain chemistry for the stupid choices i make with guys.
I traditionally value intelligence and personality more then appearance but sometimes the hot asshole is really convincing.

>>23504032
I know. I went fit for the better part of a year and lost 10lbs and started to see muscle, but I like food and playing video games a lot more.

I don't really know myself. It's just one of those terms people use like 'nice guy' or "stacey'

>>23504042
ah yes the "if you give me what I want you're not as cool I thought"
I sometimes post pictures but most of the time i just bitch about it, i have other websites I use when I want to feel good about myself.
>>
>>23504078
Senpai knows how to play the game!

>> store front captcha three times in a row
>>
>>23504078
Fair enough. I always see it used as a pejorative so I was kind of irritated to have it used on me.

I always thought it referred to a douchey entitled mentality, but I feel like some guys use it to describe someone who doesn't shit themselves when they talk to a girl.
>>
>>23504078
>sometimes the hot asshole is really convincing.
Totally understand. Don't feel bad about it though. Sex with someone hot is fun. I'd be all over the hot assholes if I was female. Gf seems to get off on me being an asshole to her sometimes, as long as it's kept within limits!
>>
>>23504089
Yes my Kohai, Many moons ago I trolled /b/ myself.
I guess I'm technically an oldfag, I just didn't care enough to stick around or keep it up.

>fucking milkshakes and pies.
>captcha is calling me fat.

>>23504094
I guess the betas see chad as the enemy.
But a normal (fucking normal, who's normal) person would see a chad as someone who just has more pull or is more confident/fit/ what have you.

>>23504095
It fucking sucks going from a girl who has casual sex to trying to find a boyfriend. I can't keep screwing around while attempting to be monogamous.
>>
>>23504119
You could try and find someone who's happy being open? Can you not imagine a relationship where the guy gives you all you need sexually though? Do you need the variety?
>>
>>23504119
Ok, if it's just a relative term then that makes a lot of sense.

I'm having sort of the opposite issue, I was in a relationship for a few years and the world went and moved on without me. Now it's apparently all about the tinder dating so I have to figure this shit out if I want to get back out there.

Any tips for making a dating profile? I've been told I can't just take a shirtless selfie.
>>
>>23504138
Wear a suit and tie. And make one of your interests knitting

Hits for days

>>23504119
I would totally friend you Senpai. But you are unreachable.
>>
>>23504133
I actually tried that. But I don't want a cuck who is okay with me fucking other dudes. I want a guy who wants to be the only one fucking me.

>>23504138
I think this thread is going to evolve into a 'help me make a better dating site.

When I look at a guys profile I like to see what he wants out of the site, I don't like a massive list of things but spark notes of interests and hobbies. Pictures that show your body in a flattering way and show your face in different angles are good.
>>23504158
Knitting? who the fuck cares about kniting. Maybe cooking, or something like that. but I really like food so that might just be me.

I am almost tempted to cave and allow you to be graced by my image but I don't want to indulge and have you forget your place.

>captcha with steak fuck yeah.
>>
>>23504178
>I actually tried that. But I don't want a cuck who is okay with me fucking other dudes. I want a guy who wants to be the only one fucking me.
I get it for sure. In theory I think polyamory is cool, but in reality I don't want to share my girl wih anyone.
>>
>>23504178
Do not cave. For if you do, you will stoop to the ranks of the padawan. I made a catfish profile on OKC and used my actual pic in a suit. My only interest was knitting and soccer. Women messaged me left and right asking if it was a joke.
>>
>>23504178
Interesting. I've been told to avoid doing anything shirtless though, do you feel the same? Like I said I'm pretty fit so I was hoping to take the easy way out and just pop my top.

I would likely just write that my hobbies are fitness, reading and gaming. Unsure on the last because it has a negative connotation for some people.
>>
>>23504198
I've fucked couples before and there is almost always a point where it either ruins the relationship or makes it stronger.
Not to be advised unless you're both super kinky and open and active in a community.

>>23504207
I probably wouldn't be interested personally. I couldn't care less for soccer or knitting.
It depends on the demographic of women you're going after.

>>23504216
Only shirtless pictures that would be okay was if it was near a body of water but you weren't holding a fish in my opinion, ideally taken by someone else.
That's literally my interests. I want a partner to help me motivate myself to get fit.
Post pic anon and I'll tell you if you'd score a freak like me.
>>
>>23504198
I could never do it, I've never even considered it. When I'm with someone she's mine and I'm hers and that's the end of that. I don't get scary possessive, but it's definitely there a little.
>>
>>23504216
But you will use a topless photo which has it's own negative connotations. Straight up. Use a pic of you dressed in a suit Padawan. It is automatic points on dating sites. I have a question for you Skywalker. When you message women. Are you more apt to message shaggy looking broads or girls who look like they keep themselves well?
>>
File: 3-14-2016.jpg (762 KB, 1928x2560) Image search: [Google]
3-14-2016.jpg
762 KB, 1928x2560
>>23504246
I'm not going to post my face on here, that's something I've avoided up to now and I'd like to stay that way. I'll post the torso shot I've been using in the CBT thread on /fit/ though.

I'm 6'4 so I'm a little lanky, but I worked hard to get to where I am.
>>
>>23504269
I don't mind saying you've got quite the body there anon
>>
>>23504255
I'm not sure I understand the question. I'm probably not looking for the type of girl that goes for the suit photo first and foremost, plus every photo I have a suit on I'm with my ex.
>>
>>23504246
>I've fucked couples before
Interesting, how did those situations come about?
>>
>>23504246
It was a joke. I was trying to lure women into awkward conversations to post in /b/. It just turned out that most of the time women would read my profile and say something like " you don't actually knit, do you ". They open the door to conversation.
>>
>>23504288
Crop Sly Stallones face on their body and you're golden!
>>
>>23504308
Or just put on a suit and take a photo. You can have shirtless photos. Just don't make your main profile pic a topless one. It turns a lot of women away.
>>
>>23504315
Alright. I'll consider that. No offense man but it's hard to me to take advice from someone who spends so much time fucking with people. It's hard to tell if you're just fucking with me to get more ammo for /b/ you know?

What did you mean by shaggy women or women that keep themselves well?
>>
>>23504269
Body wise you're really fit. if the face follows along that attractiveness then you'd have some pretty good pull.
10/10 would leave hella scratch marks on that chest.
Lmao I threw that caution to the wind a while ago. I figure if someone ever approaches me with my pictures I'll just ask if they enjoyed themselves.

>>23504293
The women in the couple telling me their boyfriends thought i was hot. And me being a freak and wanting to try new things.

>>23504294
I don't often message guys to be honest. but when I do it's because they're a total package (usually they don't message me back. assholes)

>>23504329
he has a point about the suit thing, it shows that you can clean up well. but a suit in a mirror looks lame. a suit at a wedding or resturant looks good.
he means does she pluck her eye brows, use hair products, or does their hair and make up. Do they try to polish themselves or just go 100% all natural
>>
>>23504277
Thanks man. I worked pretty hard over a long period of time for it. Like I said earlier I was scrawny as hell in highschool.
>>
>>23504329
Jeans/t-shirt as apposed to a prom dress. That's the way a lot of women look at men's profile pic. If they see you done up. And check you out to see a ripped stud muffin that would even make Chad jealous. They are more likely to approach you. Or, less likely to automatically deny you.

Not claiming I know how women work. Just my experience with online datimg sites
>>
File: okc msg.png (111 KB, 906x822) Image search: [Google]
okc msg.png
111 KB, 906x822
Guys I messaged this one person who seemed like a scholastic genius, and also just like super attractive, but I feel like I came across like a fucking crazy person... opinions?
>>
>>23503729
>God I'm such a cunt, I don't know why these guys bother messaging me

Least now you know why you are single
>>
>>23504335
Senpai, if you saw my OKC profile and I had no shirt on. Would bother messaging me?

Senpai, if you saw my OKC profile. And I had on a suit or something fairly formal. Would you be more likely to respond or even make first contact.

Be honest about it. Young Padawan needs your honest advice.

STEAK CAPTCHA!!!!
>>
>>23504364
you went full potato, never go full potato.

>over analyzed the profile, start small see if the conversation moves forward naturally.
>>
File: Danny-pudi-picture.jpg (64 KB, 420x594) Image search: [Google]
Danny-pudi-picture.jpg
64 KB, 420x594
>>23504335
Face is up there, I have a solid jaw, fairly high cheekbones. My nose isn't totally straight, it's been broken a few times and I have big brown eyes. I'm a white/Indian mix so I look sort of spanish I would guess? You could probably get a general ballpark with pic related, but it's not exact or anything.

Yeah I dunno, I just posted my body on fit for the first time like last week. My workout buddy moved far away around the same time my relationship ended so I didn't have anyone to run my progress by, and I must be a little lonely too or I wouldn't be on /soc/ I guess. Maybe I'll get less cautious over time.

Yeah I could maybe find a way to sneak a suit in there.

Uh. I definitely want her to spend some time on her appearance, I mean I definitely do. But it doesn't have to obsessive or anything. I've found some fairly frumpy girls really attractive and most of my exes have been lounge in pjs until we go out kinda girls.
>>
>>23504355
Dude I'm a woman and I don't know how I work. or the rest of us. It's really confusing trying to figure out what I actually want in a guy.
There is no real good advice because we're all fucking crazy and picky and it's arbitrary as hell why we pick what we pick.

>>23504364
holy shit yeah that's a lot to read.

>>23504374
Nah I'm single cause I'm super picky. I've dumped all the boyfriends I've had. I could easily have a shitty relationship if I wanted one.
But good job for being witty.

>>23504383
Hmmmm I probably wouldn't message you.
I don't message the fit guys cause I assume I'm too chubby for them.
>>
>>23504364
The last convo I had with a chick on a dating site was like this..

>> me - Hi

The next day

>> me - hit me up if you want to chat about interests/hobbies/drowning in j-ello

No respose yet. That was two days ago.

STEAK CAPTCHA TWICE IN A ROW!!
>>
>>23504390
The profile is fucking crazy, I can copy and paste it if you want, they're like this fucking olympian, chess champ, literary scholar, polyglot, with a penchant for classical music, I was honestly dumbfounded that people like that exist...
>>
File: plz help senpai.png (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
plz help senpai.png
196 KB, 1920x1080
Please help Im awful at this
>>
>>23504399
HOLLY DID YOU NOT THINK ID FIND YOU?? YOURE A CUNT AND IM GOING TO REMIND YOU EVERYDAY.
>>
>>23504412
Fair enough, they exist, but what are they looking for?

Maybe they spend so much time being set into a sort of MENSA role in life that they want something simple or need a counter to let them be more grounded.
I cant say for sure, maybe they like the analytical message and you go from there, whats done is done and good luck either way.

Was just my 2c on how I prefer conversation progression to go :p
>>
>>23504399
Cunt Cunt Cunt
>>
>>23504413
Proofread it my dawg. I see a mistake in the first sentence.
>>
>>23504433
Fair enough, thanks mang.
>>
>>23504399
I anticipate the messages from the bigger girls. They have more fun just chatting about stuff. They are very easy to get along with. I had a convo with a girl once after deliberately calling her fat to get a negative response. She turned out to be really funny. And I had to apologize for trolling because I didn't realize she was actually really chill. We chatted about almost everything I could come up with for about two hours. Then I told her that I was a shemale. She blocked me on PoF and I've never seen her on any other dating sites. And I feel bad, because I felt like I missed a connection with her. But I'm a troll when I troll. Sometimes it costs you. My point being that you shouldn't be so insecure about who you are. And if you are, just tell people that. Or lay it right out. Just tell the Chads how it is. You'll be suprised how many of them are actually into less attractive women
>>
>>23504451
>My point being that you shouldn't be so insecure about who you are. And if you are, just tell people that. Or lay it right out. Just tell the Chads how it is. You'll be suprised how many of them are actually into less attractive women
I think this is very true
>>
>>23504395
Hmm I don't want to go full racist but I like pale skin the most, I've been attracted to black and hispanic guys but usually dat pale ass white as fuck ginger skin does it for me.
we all crave a little attention, humans need to socialize.
I like to get my nails done every now and then and wear pretty dresses so I figure I have my bases covered

>>23504412
that person is probably fake, or so autistic it's not worth it.

>>23504428
>>23504439
Hmm I probably should have left the url in my screen grabs.
good job finding my okc.
Should I just delete it now or are you just going to bait me?
>>
>>23504465
>pale ass white as fuck
Great taste! That's how I feel about grills
>>
>>23504465
My ass is very white and pale Senpai :D
>>
>>23504465
nah, ive got no reason to do that. ive had my fun. i cant say the same for everyone else though.

you are super cute though
>>
>>23504413
Don't hate if blunt mate:

1. >>23504443

2. Put a bit more with what you are doing with your life and omit the military part, some people just have a mental prejudice against it and wont see a person rather than a soldier of sorts.

3. 'reading slut', Unless this is on purpose to filter out sensitive types, use a more inviting word, there are plenty to choose from.

4. Get some pics up of more than your face (Im jut going off what I see, maybe you have more), like being with friends or family and not alone. Animals also help, its like a cheat code to women's emotions :p
>>
>>23504465
Mixed kids are weird in terms of skin tone, it's winter so in my body shot I'm pretty pale. But I could probably get about as brown as danny pudi if I was outside most of the summer.

Having a preference isn't racist, and it irritates me that people feel the need to be that politically correct. Most people feel like they need to say no offense or apologize before asking my ethnicity.

I've mostly been with girls so pale they're practically see through, but I would also date a darker girl without hesitation.

Yeah it's all about balance. I don't want her feeling like she has to do her makeup every day, but I'd like to be able to take her out dancing or something and have her look presentable.
>>
>>23504451
Pretty good advice from a troll
I've done pretty well at building up my confidence over time. I'm a realist so i understand there are people who will say I'm absolutely beautiful and people who will call me a cunt and ugly.

>>23504472
bro you would love me. they don't make make up pale enough for me so I don't use it.

>>23504485
you look tan as fuck in that picture though!
but i guess tanning naked it a girl thing not a guy thing.

>>23504490
Thanks anon.
that's always great for the confidence.
how the wordage on my about me? I dont' want to come off super bitchy, only a little bitchy.
>>
>>23504490
Senpai is mine to troll now. Leave /soc/ before I post your IP in /b/ and tell them you're a child molester
>>
>>23504504
I like really pale white fleshy butts and stomachs in particular
>>
>>23504413
Fucksakes dude, some continuity is needed.

My self summary:
"Personally I'm the kind of guy that would prefer to stay in and play Settlers of Catan, or spend my time watching netflix than to go out and party. But as a hobbyist I'm interested in -XYZ-, I'm just here to meet people, and hopefully find someone who shares my interest in ____"
What I'm doing with my life:
"trying to get in good shape to join the army, and I also work in ____, and spend a lot of time ____"

The "I'm really good at" section can't just be a list of two things that you do sometimes, obviously you don't have to be good at tons of stuff, but for the love of god don't sell yourself short, don't be egotistical, and DO talk about what you like to do.
"Favorites" section is totally passable.

Just be thoughtful, and try to make your profile as conversational as possible. It's not an audition or a point form listing of who you are as a person, it's simply a brief explanation as to what you're all about.
And just get used to being conversational with people, don't worry about impressing with your first message, just try and open things up for conversation to get to know one and other better.
>>
>>23504413
too young for me but because you like settlers of catan I would be interested.

>>23504512
Well, I'm pale everywhere....
>>
>>23504504
Don't be fooled Senpai. This game is easy to lose
>>
>>23504525
>Well, I'm pale everywhere....
Super hot
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-09-02-36-07.png (504 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-09-02-36-07.png
504 KB, 1080x1920
>yummilicious
>>
>>23504527
Gonna be honest with you man, I saw someone else using that photo on fit not long ago. I didn't rat you out though, I knew you'd come clean.
>>
>>23504527
Well now I wish I has called you a manlet when I was going to.
Kohai i am disappoint.

>>23504532
No actually I'm cold often since i don't retain heat well.

>>23504535
CAN WE FRIENDS?!?!
>>
>>23504504
i think your profile is fine. you're direct and clear about what you want. insecure dudes might read that as bitchy; it's not though. it's a little long for my liking, but that's just being picky. if i lived in the same city, id send you a message.
>>
File: attempt 2 electric boogalo.png (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
attempt 2 electric boogalo.png
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>23504443
Thanks I changed it midway and forgot to proof read
>>23504494
yeah the reading slut thing was a bad choice and I'll work on the rest thanks
>>23504516
Does it help Im IN and not trying to join? working on the rest

Okay take 2 thanks for the help
>>
>>23504550
It's almost creepy how much like an ex of mine you are starting to sound like, you're not pretty short as well are you?
>>
This is the picture I told you about of me in a suit Senpai. I use it to catfish women on PoF and OKC. Half the time the shit backfires and they want to talk to me about shit.
>>
>>23504573
I'll actually attach the file this time...
>>
>>23504562
No problem, looking better already.

>more advice anon
Why sure friend:

Elaborate on the Mustang, especially if there is some story there like, 'its a project car that my dad and I...', it just adds an element of depth to the profile.

You should message me if:
Open it up a little more, such as if they want to chat, to know more about you or if they share any common interests.
I get that you are looking for someone who shares your hobbies and such, but a wider net will help.
>>
>>23504560
Thanks trollanon.
You're alright....aside from calling a cunt and pretending to be fat bastard.
I made it longer on purpose this time though. it was a short blurb before. I'm hoping to drive away the less serious guys now.

>>23504567
5'6, I only have 4 real boyfriends though it would be really eerie if you were one.

>>23504577
>black suit
>black shirt
>black tie
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?
Do you not understand mens fashion rules?!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-00-18-04.png (344 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-00-18-04.png
344 KB, 1080x1920
>>23504364
Dude, you definitely came off crazy. Something like "wow, you're gorgeous and super intelligent, of course that's intimidating! (Add lol/haha here if you use them in regular speech), then ask about something else - common interest or tv or music - in their profile, and if they're interested they'd prob respond with "what makes me so intimidating?" Which is when you can elaborate... but that wall of text, it's a little creepy to get messages where the person has clearly spent a while analysing you.
>>
>>23504596
It is actually a purple shirt. The sephia filter makes it look black. Senpai is lucky I posted my face....
>>
>>23504596
It would be odd, but the chances are slim, this was years ago and lasted for maybe one year.

She was into alt.emo music at the time and the whole family was vegan, used to have to eat real food before and after seeing her.
>babe, I'm really tired and am going to head home
>off to go get a steak.
>>
>>23504562
>"in and not trying to join" are you referring to your military career
>as in you ARE in the military?
Yes, that would be worth including if it's your current occupation.
Aren't you fairly young though?
>>
>>23504612
pssh I will still critique your dress. it's my job. literally.

>>23504616
Nope not me. I enjoy eating meat things.
>>
>>23504596
Look, i'll admit i pretended to be that guy who messaged you. But you also have to understand like 80% of the american population in obese, so his fat ass is technically just average.

The less serious guys will probably just skip over and and go straight to messaging you, but they were always going to do that. But it's good for the serious suitors out there.
>>
>>23504645
Post your dress for Kohai to critique. Don't even have to be face. And I promise not to save it. Jedi's honor!
>>
>>23504648
That's so sad....BUT HEY!
that means I am skinny!
The less serious guy is who I will now be making fun of so I can get some of my frustration about internet dating out.
>>23504660
this is clearly a trap.
>>
>>23504670
I'll make a rate thread tomorrow night. Come in and chat with me. Anyone is welcome :) I have to get to sleep. Good game Senpai :)
>>
>>23504684
Sorry kohai but i don't post is rate threads.
I go for the tattoo/piercing/oddball threads if I post pictures.
>>
>>23504645
>I enjoy eating meat things
-Insert phallic joke here.

Yeah, in hindsight, that relationship was pretty much physical when it came down to the wire, way too different people.
>>
>>23504670
So earlier when I mentioned my hobbies you said you shared them. What do you read/play mostly? And what's keeping you from getting fit if you want to?
>>
>>23504697
You don't have to post pics. I'm telling you to come into my rate thread and chat it up until it gets 404'd for not being a rate thread :D Your call. The offer is on the table. You seem like good people Senpai
>>
>>23504670
they deserve your wrath - plus it's amusing for the rest of us.

as for your body shape, i think you look damn good.
>>
The rest of you. Good day!
>>
File: wut.png (864 KB, 1785x891) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
864 KB, 1785x891
>>23504699
I mean you could also insert vagina jokes too.
I'm a fan of burritos and tacos.

i'm trying to remind myself those relationships aren't worth it. A dude I had really good sex with is still trying to get in my pants but he and I have nothing in common. and he fucked my roommate so he lost his chance.

>>23504706
I like murder mystery/sci fi/ fantasy/ drama/ thriller (romance novels) and other stuff you know.
Games I'm a nintendo classic fan, I still have my snes with mario kart/world, kirby donkey kong and legend of zelda link to the past.
I've upgraded to some pc stuff but mainly indie platformers and side scrollers or dungeon clearer

>>23504724
Night kohai. If I see it i might stop in.

>>23504725
yaaaaay validation.
You should send me a message anyway so I can check out your profile. It's only fair since you kinda stalked me
>leaving my own shit out there to be found
>not proxying anything
>asking to get stalked.

My captcha was a literal picture broken up into pieces. wut.
>>
>>23504740
What about the fitness thing? Is it just a motivation thing or what? If you need tips or advice I'm willing to help.
>>
>>23504747
I need help with my form and motivation.
I know what I need to do. I went to fit when I thought of getting in shape and used the guides they have. my screen grab actually has a work out guide bookmarked in it because i still think of working out.
I just can't compel myself to walk to the gym in my apartment complex. I also worry about working out by myself.
>>
>>23504740
>I mean you could also insert vagina jokes too
I could insert plenty into vagina jokes, but that's just below the belt...

Yeah, but I was young and practically a walking hard-on, when you don't know any better that's what you think love/a relationship is.
>>
>>23504758
Form is pretty simple. Youtube is full of videos that walk you through step by step. Working out by yourself is no big deal, everyone is there to do their own thing. I honestly spend 90% of my workout looking at myself in the mirror to make sure my form is good.

At the risk of overstepping I noticed you referring to yourself as chubby a lot. If it's more the weight loss side of it you're looking for to start that's honestly just 99% diet.
>>
>>23504760
Oh god I love it.
puns make my panties drop.

I'm still kinda young ish and still making mistakes.
>>
>>23504772
I actually eat pretty well. I have been kinda lax lately drinking soda again. but i don't eat a whole lot in a day.
I really don't know what else to call myself. I know I'm not fat, but I'm also not skinny. I have extra fat around my stomach and thighs but that's about it. my calves are solid and my arms are pretty decently.
>>
>>23504798
Hm. I wouldn't call that chubby. Average is probably what I would say. I mean average in terms of possible bodies not our current average.

myfitnesspal is great for tracking food if you just want to get a feel for where your calories are coming from.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/ This site is really good for keeping some perspective. You really shouldn't consider yourself chubby at your weight. Punch in your height and weight to see other people with similar proportions.

Having said all that, you're fine as you are if you're comfortable, but you would also likely get fit pretty quickly if you went at 'er you don't have that far to go.
>>
>>23504775
>puns make my panties drop
well shit, if I had known that was all I had to do...

Yup, we all make mistakes and hopefully learn something along the way

>>23504814
that body gallery has nothing matching me :p
>yes I did go to the male section.
>>
>>23504814
average is what i usually say I am. I'll also say curvy is a fair but fat bitches stole that word so I can't really use it.

I have downloaded several aps and even payed for that nerd fitness thing but without having another person to help me stay motivated I tend to get off track really easily.
I know my accountability is shit so I kinda want to meet someone just to go to the gym with.
>>
This thread was a lot more fun to read than I expected. Thanks OP and the 3 of you that did 90% of the posts. Although now I'm scared of ever being single again with all the dating site talk
>>
>>23504837
No point in being scared, I'm going to be single in about 6 weeks and besides having no interest in dating right out the gate, I know there will come a time when I start looking again.
Just cross that bridge when you get there and save any stories along the way.
>>
>>23504830
I know how that feels, there's been a lot of dudes with 0 muscle definition calling themselves otter mode lately. If they're otter then what do I call myself?

Yeah fair enough, I find it fairly easy to motivate myself most days. After a while it just becomes habit. See if you can find a lifting buddy then I suppose. Do none of your friends lift?

>>23504829
It can definitely vary, and the male side is more sparse. I think it was created to help women avoid eating disorders and stuff.

I discovered it because my ex was really weird about weight. Like she had an hourglass and you could see the outline of her ribs, she was fit and healthy.

But due to dense bones or some shit the scale read way higher than she wanted and it bothered her. In order to find her body type at her height you had to drop like 20 lbs lower than she was. It was weird.
>>
>>23504837
I'm a little nervous about the whole thing to be honest. But I usually do ok for myself in person so I'll just do that if I have to.

I just feel like the girls I was finding at the bars 5 years ago will be on tinder and shit these days.
>>
>>23504859
>I just feel like the girls I was finding at the bars 5 years ago will be on tinder and shit these days

I know what you mean, and I dont really mind, will just have to see how it goes honestly.
If not there is always the old school cold approach.
>>
>>23504837
I was taught to appreciate and enjoy what you have while you have it. so don't worry until you have to.

>>23504852
Ottermode is 0 fat and all muscle with no bulk i thought. like wirey or lean

My roommate goes to the gym but she's not serious or knowledgeable

I've considered going on /fit/ to find a lifting buddy. would that work?
>>
>>23504871
>I've considered going on /fit/ to find a lifting buddy. would that work?

No, just no.
80% of fit has no idea what is going on exercise and diet wise, 90% don't even speak to women and thats just on a good day.

I browse and post on /fit/ regularly and would not consider asking for help there.
>>
>>23504837
What worries me is that none of the good-sounding advice from the thread applies to me. I look like a refrigerator in a suit, for example. But I digress. I originally came here to post about a guy who kept messaging me on a dating site telling (not asking) me to dress in woman's clothes and be his Catherine.
>>23504859
You're better off than me then it seems, I don't ever go to bars. All the girls I've dated came after me, so I think I've just had some dumb luck.
>>
>>23504871
Hm. I thought I was otter. What would you call me then?

Honestly that would probably work. Especially if you're at all competitive. If not then see if you can bully someone into it.

Um. Honestly I'm not sure I would recommend it. I'm fairly new to /fit/ but it seems to be like 30% r9k 30% pol and 20% new lifters and 10% people I would consider knowledgeable.

Plus they seem to throw a shitfit whenever a girl posts. You can give it a shot if you want though.

>>23504870
Yeah. It's not that I don't think I can find a woman in person, it's wondering if the type of woman I want does dating that way anymore. Who knows though.
>>
>>23504878
First part was meant for
>>23504847
>>
>>23504874
Damn.
Honestly i don't think 4chan is a good spot for anything. you have to be a certain type of person to end up here. and Ive not been able to escape myself for fucking years.
Anon you seem alright all things considered. If you were near me I'd lift with you.

>>23504879
>>23504896
you pretty much fit my description though you have muscle but you're not super bulky or have a lot of mass to your muscle.
you also don't appear to have much if any body fat left. as you gain more mass you aren't much otter since they're supposed to be lean and small.
>>
>>23504878
Hey, if you have screens of the 'Catherin' story, go ahead by all means.
Looking like a refrigerator in a suit is usually just down to tailoring, if you have anything specific to ask I'm sure people will try help.

>>23504879
>it's wondering if the type of woman I want does dating that way anymore

Very valid concern, but at the end of the day its probably going to come down to trial and error just as dating has always been.
>>
>>23504907
Hah, funny you say that about the fat. I'm actually on a cut right now. I want those abs shredded for beach season.

I basically just gain a bit of muscle and fat all winter then shred down for summer. It works pretty well for me.
>>
>>23504907
>If you were near me I'd lift with you
While I appreciate this, Im a terrible gym partner and probably worse for a woman (gf tried, didn't go well).

Problem is that I have lifted alone for many years and am very self motivated, couple that with having qualified as a PT (almost an oxymoron there), I am very hard on people I train with and expect them to put in the effort and take it as seriously as I do....or leave.

Most leave.
tl;dr, thanks but alas it is doomed to fail.
>>
>>23504933
My ex got irritated with me for correcting her form a lot, it was pretty frustrating.

I didn't realize you were so qualified. Would you mind taking a look at my physique and giving me any feedback that comes to mind?

>>23504269
>>
>>23504913
>>23504878
>anything specific.
>help
I really enjoy dressing men in professional clothes so I would be happy to offer my services.

>>23504918
well good luck with the shredded abs.

>>23504933
i would probably leave....

like i'm going to do now because goddamn it's 4:25am and i'm dying.

take care of my thread guys. if it's still here when i can come check 4chan again maybe i'll post newds or something.
>>
>>23504913
Unfortunately I don't. This was about 6 years ago now. Guy was in his mid-late 30s with kind of a beer belly, and at one point he admitted to being divorced. I kept telling him I'm straight and he insisted that he was too, "which is what the girl clothes are for. After all, they say clothes make the man." Out of a mixture of amusement and boredom I let him keep talking, mostly to himself, for about 2 weeks.

In my case, my body more or less looks like a dorm fridge, no matter what I weigh

>>23504907
>Honestly i don't think 4chan is a good spot for anything.
There are things you can learn here, but they're often underneath the surface. This thread for example, as derailed as it's gotten. Dumb question, do you ever browse /ck/?
>>
>>23504949
I don't know what /ck/ is sooooo no.
>>
>>23504947
Thanks. Take care now.
>>
>>23504947
You have more sense than me, I'm staying up. Good thread, I enjoyed reading your perspective on things
>>
>>23504946
>My ex got irritated with me for correcting her form a lot, it was pretty frustrating.

That was one of mines gripes as well.
>you keep telling me I'm doing everything wrong
Okay, I wont say anything
>shit form ensues.
Want to say something, rather just go take it out on the weights.

I actually took a look at the beginning when you posted, especially since I'm also at 6'3, i know the struggles.
Not being a dick, but we all love the angled pose, it makes us look better, but makes it harder to crit.

Only thing I can say off hand is that on your arms your bicep has taken priority, bring your triceps out and it will make your arms look a world thicker.

What are your goals/plans physically?
>>
>>23504947
Cool, sleep well and thanks for chatting.
>>
File: 3.14-2.jpg (453 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
3.14-2.jpg
453 KB, 1920x2560
>>23504968
Honestly, I don't even know at this point that's why I'm asking for tips. I'm 27 and I've just been plugging away since I was like 20.

Here's another angle. I'll post a few photos if you don't mind. I don't think my tri is quite as bad as it looks, I have a bit of a horseshoe when I flex.
>>
File: 3.14-3.jpg (450 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
3.14-3.jpg
450 KB, 1920x2560
>>23504968
I suck at taking photos so I don't have any back photos, I fucked it up about 10 times then gave up for the night. It's around this level though.

I know I neglected one of the heads of the tricep, I think the longhead, I wasn't activating it properly until recently.
>>
>>23504982
Well, you are lean and if you are still playing the rounds that will always work to your advantage.
Started at 16 (even though I trained like shit for the first 4 or so years) and am 28 now.

Don't mind mate, will generally get less troll here than /fit.
What is your weight currently?
Your triceps will look a bit smaller due to your height, its just the privilege of being tall, so you will really need to bring that sucker out to make it pop.

What type of rep ranges etc you using, training programs or splits?
Just trying to get an idea here.
>>
>>23504985
Lateral head of your shoulders, especially since you are so lean.
Bring that head out and it will make an insane appearance difference to your shoulder and overall width.
>>
>>23504994
I usually do PPL. Yeah I really shit the bed at first too looking back especially with the dietary side. I have a shoulder injury that I have to work around and I'm double jointed in my left wrist so I have to watch the weight or it just pops out of place.

Honestly I haven't weighed myself in quite a while, I lift almost entirely for aesthetics but it was bothering me how slowly the number was going up and tempting me to do a dirty bulk that I don't want to do.

Is lateral head just lateral raises, cuz I can focus that harder if so. Ok I'll try to throw some skull crushers or something into my routine.
>>
>>23505006
Lateral raises yes, standard no.

Superset your lateral raised with at least these two:
Leaning Lateral Raises. 6-8rep
>One arm at a time so you can focus nice and slow and then the lean lets you use far more weight than you normally would.
Bent Over Low Pulley Side Lateral 15-20rep
>this will force you to use lighter weights and really go for that combination pump and burn.

Running those two have never made my lat-delts feel more alive.

I am just finishing up a bulk right now, running it at about 4000-4500cal per day but not strict.
Sitting at 220lb right now.
>>
>>23505034
Alright sick. I'm always happy to look a little wider.

That's nuts, I felt like I was going to blow my brains out at like 3-3.5k. I would guess I'm somewhere around 180 right now. I might shoot to eventually sit around 190 lean, but I'm pretty happy right now and it will be via slow bulks on like a 500 surplus or so.

It's weird, I've pretty much got the body I want, I'm just working out at this point because it's a hobby really.
>>
File: redo.jpg (19 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
redo.jpg
19 KB, 279x279
>>23505046
It can be rough some days but I started in Feb at 206lb and it has certainly paid off.
From Monday though I will start cutting back and leaning out again.

Im one of those people that never really thinks I look that good until looking back at past photos.
Also the fact that I jammed my back up a few years ago, means I cant push the same weight I used to.

>pic was last year Nov I think.
>>
>>23505059
Lookin pretty jacked man.

I can definitely relate to that on some levels. It's weird, sometimes I feel eternally small, like I'll see a dude who looks like I did before I started lifting and my brain's like.. yeah that's what we look like, but then I usually snap out of it.

Then other days I get out of the shower and I'm pretty damn pleased with how far I've comes.

Injuries fucking suck. It feels like my joints determine what I can lift at any given time more than my muscles do and that's frustrating.
>>
>>23504982
n-no homo, but what is your OKCupid username?
>>
>>23505073
Don't have one mate sorry. I was here to get advice for making a dating profile, I've only met people in person before.

I'd be glad to hear any advice you might have though.
>>
>>23505069
I know, but the small amount of dysmorphia sometimes helps to keep me motivated.

Oh, after shower is always gold, makes you feel like you have accomplished something.
That mirror is like a drug dealer, peddling you hope.

Thinking if I cut down to 212 or so I should be able to keep a fair amount of size and definition.

>>23505073
lol, if you have to say it...
>its like hugging your mom and saying "no incest" :p
>>
>>23505082
Yeah that's true. My workout buddy and I give each other a bit of dysmorphia I think to be honest. He's about the same height but went for power and size, and I went for lean and aesthetic.

We both look pretty solid, but when we work out together I feel tiny and weak and he feel unattractive and fat. It sounds unhealthy but it keeps us both motivated. I probably owe a lot of my gains to him, he's just finishing up physiotherapy school, so he's always got the latest and greatest of workout stuff.
>>
>>23505095
Not really unhealthy so long as its not crippling and has benefits.

If you ever do decide to go for bulk, I have enjoyed DoggCrap/DC training.
Once you get past the name, and actually sit and read the reasoning behind the program, its really simple and effective.
Also it becomes rather short workouts once you hit your groove.
>>
>>23504364
terrifying. Would not respond
>>
>>23505107
Alright. I'll look into it if I ever feel like I want to hard bulk.

I was curious earlier but now I'm going to just go ahead and ask. Why are you going to be single in 6 weeks? Why is it so specifically planned, is one of you moving?
>>
>>23505119
Yup, I am moving countries.
Besides passport issues with her, I just dont see myself spending the rest of my life with her (4 years already) and in order to make this jump I will be better off only being responsible for myself.

Its a rough ride emotionally, but I do feel its for the best in the long run.
>>
>>23505129
Fuck that's shitty. I might have something like that in my future. I'm certified for ESL and I'm likely going to go teach in Korea or Japan or something to get some travel under my belt. I'm not sure what I would do if I ended up falling for someone to be honest.
>>
>>23505130
Yeah, it is rough, but Im still not ready for that level of commitment and after 4 years women tend to start hinting towards commitment...not my scene.

Feel bad for hurting her now, but its better than stringing along false hope.
>>
>>23505136
I think I could commit, the issue is how many girls this age want to start pumping out kids, and I'm not ready for that, not sure if I ever will be.
>>
>>23505142
Oh yeah, that is true, closer to 30 they get, closer they start having the whole 'biological clock is ticking' mindset.

>tempted to get a vasectomy at 30.
>>
>>23505146
It's unfortunate because I would like to date someone in their mid to late 20s so they have some life experience, but I also don't want to be hearing about how they want to have kids every 5 seconds.

On the other hand if I date someone in their early 20s, chances are I'm going to have trouble relating to them.
>>
>>23505148
Then there is the other end of the spectrum of 30-40 and most women there already have kids...which just kinda puts me off.

Make no mistake, love a good looking older woman, but wont ever properly date one.
>>
>>23505153
Yeah, the kids would be a big turnoff. I'm gonna hit the hay man. Thanks for the advice, I'll try to incorporate it starting tomorrow. If you think of any other suggestions feel free to post them and I'll check sometime tomorrow before I work out.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (32 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
32 KB, 450x320
As a trap, this thread is tl;dr what my kik looks like on a constant basis. Sometimes I feel like the kinds of guys who seek out traps are more mentally ill than the traps themselves.

Whenever I list my interests anywhere (typical nerd shit) my inbox looks like one of those beta cringe /b/ threads.

I guess I'm barking up the wrong tree looking for a guy online who sees me as anything more than a fetish.

Pic = me
>>
>>23505160
No worries bud.

Enjoy.
>>
>>23504798
>> black dress
>> black nails
>> black hair clips

And Senpai downs my fashion sense.
>>
>>23505169
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>23504399
>too chubby for them
>yet calls others fat and are surprised when they get mad
>>
>>23506092
Senpai is not too big for Kohai. I Would romance Senpai until she couldn't handle it nomo
>>
File: swaggfag.png (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
swaggfag.png
151 KB, 1920x1080
I love how a guys go to response when I'm not interested or i poke fun at them for not reading my profile is calling me ugly.

>>23505722
Hey now my nails were color change silver to black and that wasn't even my hair clip.

>>23506092
....are you legit stupid?
I admit my own weight.
Fat fuck up there tried to say he wasn't fat, he is clearly fat.
And I'm admitting I don't message people clearly much better looking then I.
Jesus this isn't even good bait, you suck as a troll.
>>
>>23506671
>swagg in the name
>looks like PewDiePie's retarded cousin
>thinks his insults are clever
Post to SWBT
>>
File: 1403057651606.jpg (138 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1403057651606.jpg
138 KB, 428x280
>>23506002
classic
>>
I would try dating outside of Florida and see if that helps :o)
>>
>>23503623
lol
i love when people go into self righteous rage mode, thinking theyre really sticking it to you, and all the while youre laughing hysterically at their witless insults and horrendous grammar
>>
>>23505169
Trapbro, 11 out of 10 guys you'll find online are gonna be thirsty af, especially kik & shit. Good luck.

Also, bit of advice, you should shave that watermark, it'll make you more passable
>>
>>23504364
O_O

creepy as fuck, would not reply
>>
>>23511309
like seriously "you're so intelligent and hot that it intimidates me" is a terrible attempt at a compliment/conversation starter in itself, you may as well wear a sign saying "I have low self-esteem and think you're out of my league but I'm gonna hit on you anyway because I'm a weird loser", but stretching it out to a dozen paragraphs reaaaaaaally makes you seem like an obsessive nutcase
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.