[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here /NoFriends/? or should I just promote myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: being-lonely[1].jpg (81 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
being-lonely[1].jpg
81 KB, 850x567
Anyone else here /NoFriends/? or should I just promote myself and start lurking r9k?
>>
The back ground is very nice
>>
>>23485429
Yep. No friends and no human contact at all outside of one family member, co-workers (work one day a week) and people I see when shopping, going to the doctor, etc.
>>
Where was the photo taken and is that you
>>
>>23485429
>Anyone else here /NoFriends/?
At one point this was me and damn it sucked. Try reconnecting with old/former friends or join clubs/activities you're interested in to meet new people. Without friends your already worst off than a good portion of /r9k/.
>>
>>23485445
What if I have an intense dislike for the majority, if not all, of people.
>>
>>23485444
No clue and no
It's just a random stock photo.

>>23485437
Man I don't even have a job, Haven't talk to anyone in over a year. Don't hang out with no one. Don't text anyone I know. Message randoms on r4r and soc and exchange a handful of messages that go nowhere. Funny thing is I had a pretty good social life a year ago and prior.
>>
>>23485447
>What if I have an intense dislike for the majority, if not all, of people.
Over 7 billion on this earth and you only need one of those to have a friend. Maybe your local area is just shitty? Change of venue might help you with that.
>>
Life is what you make it... I am out of a job because of gas prices
Male/Texas/40
>>
>>23485450
I've only had this job for less than two years and I got it through a fluke.

>Don't hang out with no one. Don't text anyone I know.
Yep, I've pretty much ghosted every single person I ever knew except my grandmother.

>Message randoms on r4r and soc and exchange a handful of messages that go nowhere.
I don't even do this anymore. I've found there's really no point. 4chan queers are all the same idiot potheads who love anime, video games and cartoons for 5 year olds. They're uninteresting as fuck.

>>23485454
>Over 7 billion on this earth
And the vast majority of them are shit. People need to stop breeding.

>>23485456
>Life is what you make it
Literally something only people who are just like everyone else say.
>>
>>23485454
This pretty much answers it.
>>23485474
>>
anime, video games and cartoons
So this fits just a little and I like to ride my super bike at or faster 100mph
>>
I find it hard to make friends, I can get on with people easily enough, depending on how they are but actually making friends is something else entirely.
>>
I used to be very social but I got into synthetic drugs for a couple of years and it kinda fucked me up. I'm nice and healthy looking but my anxiety is so bad and so is my paranoia. People try to be friends with me but I almost hide away and avoid interaction.
>>
>>23486377
Also, I lost most interest in anything. The only thing I enjoy is music and no one where I live has heard of or would like any of the music I like. Other than that I just feel like apathetic.
>>
>>23485454
/thread

also lol@going to /r9k/ for friends
>>
>>23485429
>/r9k/
It's like you want to be driven to suicide.
Don't
>>
I'm in an even worse situation, it's a pretty complex one and I'm really desperate for internet friends, would love if someone could give it a shot and add me on Skype..

chernyvolk
>>
>>23485474
Maybe it's not the other people but you? With that kind of attitude r9k might be right place for you.
>>
>>23487010
>Maybe it's not the other people but you?
Oh my god, you're right. Nobody has ever said that before. That's like the gift of epiphany. Did you work really hard in school or were you born a genius?
>>
File: 1431036432415.png (852 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1431036432415.png
852 KB, 1009x6647
>>23487732
Forgot pic because 4chan shat the bed.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.