[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you feel if someone fapped to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1451283618172.gif (753 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451283618172.gif
753 KB, 500x500
how would you feel if someone fapped to you
>>
>>23481466
If they're cute it's hot, if they're ugly then it's disgust.
>>
>>23481466
Only my future wife can have such luxury.
>>
As a former camwhore it turned me on so much to know guys were getting off watching me. I wouldn't do it now though
>>
It would be a dream to know that femanons got off to all the pics I've made, I probably die happy. But soc doesn't have any outlets like that here so I've unfortunately been posting gone wild :(

>>23481493
It's must have been a great feeling honestly, was knowing that enough to actually make want to fap or actually cum from the thought of it?
>>
>>23481466
>TFW it turns me on thinking about people fapping to me
>especially if they're ugly or old..

rip
>>
File: 10rpyr.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
10rpyr.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>
>>23481518
I can fap to this.
>>
>>23481514
I liked the kind of being in control part of it. I keep in touch with a couple of guys and one of wants a sugar daddy kind of arrangement
>>
>>23481566
Ahhh that does make sense, since girls basically control those threads. I will never know that feeling of power, well maybe just with older women.

But that's cool you kept in touch with a few, and I guess you shouldn't passed down a sugar daddy but that's really up to you.
>>
I know a girl's gotten off to some shit i've done, and it feels great
>>
It's a feeling I'll never know since I'm fugly
>>
When I was like 16-17 I had a fuckbuddy that loved receiving nudes. Was great fun sending them at inappropriate times.
>>
>>23481891
why
>>
Trap camwhore, it feels amazing unless the guy is really ...gross. When they actually tip you and pay you it's on a whole different level of arousal for me. The most aroused I've been was when a woman started touching herself to me.
>>
>>23481466
Puzzled
>>
unpassable trans femanon here. pretty sure that'll never happen, unless you count significant others. even then, not sure they ever touched themselves to me aside from phone sex/cybersex.

desu I'd be really creeped out if anyone did. but the fact that no one would makes me feel kinda bad about myself. either way makes me miserable, I'd rather just not think about this topic desu :/
>>
>>23481466
It depends on context. It can be hot or unnerving. If, for example, someone posted my contact information in a Kik group without my knowledge or permission and then someone messaged me and, with no input from my side at all, informed me that he was whackin' it, I'd be bothered.

>>23481478
I think you're worried over nothing there, anon.
>>
>>23483583
Seems strange that you would post in a thread just to say you have no idea how to answer the question being asked and don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>23481466
I firmly believe that nobody finds me sexually attractive, so I would be shocked and incredibly humbled.
>>
>>23481466
I would be happy to know I'm sexually attractive to women.
>>
I'd be flattered if a girl flicked her bean to my pics
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.