[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a place to relax? Tired from a long week and wan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: discord2.png (60 KB, 540x379) Image search: [Google]
discord2.png
60 KB, 540x379
Looking for a place to relax?
Tired from a long week and want to just get your mind off it all?
Need someone to vent to?

Come visit us in Discord's #Nerd-Chat

We've got plenty of fun topics, and friendly faces. Give us a try!

Join with special invite link:
https://discord.gg/0idl0SAiWVrzKMLz

Introduce Yourself!
>Discord Name
>Timezone
>Interests
>Favorite Food
>What you're looking for
>Anything else?
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-02+at+07.37.35).jpg (120 KB, 509x915) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-02+at+07.37.35).jpg
120 KB, 509x915
whites only
>>
>>23470836
No, no. None of that.

Also that ID
>Jgews
Seems awfully fishy.
>>
File: front.jpg (733 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
733 KB, 1000x1000
This place has slowly become my new home, it's p chill and has a channel specifically for me to link people music
>>
>>23470832
>random admin screaming and chasing away grilfriend because grilfriend
>huehue so funny to randomly scream in microphone because i iz adminzzzz
>admins keeps to themselves otherwise and hardly bothers with the open chat

If I had recorded that fucking idiot screaimng, that admin would feel embarrassed for his autistic sperging behavior.
>>
are you still posting bestiality with 14 yr olds in the chat
>>
>>23470850
There's two admins and the owner. Owner has never screamed in chat and the other two are in open chat very often.

Do you just like spreading lies about discords?
If so, at least make them good lies.
>>
>>23470850
Hmmm I can only imagine that was a random occurrence. But the admins are pretty consistently in voice chat...
>>
>>23470860
We banned them semi-instantly. We were just checking if they were actually 14. Also, it's not like people actively post that shit.
>>
>>23470872
No Ive witnessed it too, the admins besides Crust are mostly spergs.

>>23470910

No you didn't Wander You didn't want to ban the 14 year old girl so you said "ask Crust" who wasn't online. You only banned them after people started threatening to leave.
>>
>The first one was alright but the second only brought me pain
>>
>>23471424
Crust is one of two admins, dude. And I was in PM asking if they were actually 14 and telling them why they can't be on once I realized crust wasn't on.
>>
>>23470832
Will I get a gf :^ )
>>
>>23472581
If you don't creep on every girl in chat via PM, who knows.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.