[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen one of these bad boys in a while. Ask the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13
File: BdirkLrc9.jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
BdirkLrc9.jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Haven't seen one of these bad boys in a while.

Ask the opposite gender anything.
>>
File: 1456002597930.gif (38 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1456002597930.gif
38 KB, 350x300
For the ladies
Can I get a list of the first things you notice about a guy and does posture count for that?
>>
>>23463892
eye contact, hands/arms, and smile.

yes it does matter but not that much
>>
Ladies, what changes, mentally, when a guy tells you he's gay. Do you really feel you can 'let your guard down'? And do you really see that guy in the same way you'd see a (straight) female friend?
>>
People : experience with dating a foreigner ?
what seduced you about him/her ? Does the cultural difference influenced you to stay/leave ?
What did you liked about him/her ? What did you hated ?
>>
>>23463904
If she's into you she will mostly just feel stupid and ashamed for not seeing that. Been there myself, she/they will try to not let you see that shes hurt.

>My Q
Im a very cold woman, i dont show emotions most of the times. Is there guys that can be the same, cold and emotionless. I cant find anyone thats on my level, im starting to think im a monster compared to 'normal' people.
>>
>>23463916
What do you mean with no emotions/cold? Do you never laugh at jokes, get sad or just having trouble to show emotions for other people/in front of them?
>>
>>23463904
if I feel he's truly gay, then yeah I kinda can let my guard down.
>>
>>23463938
I dont get sad, i have never felt love or fallen in love with anyone. And i dont know what to do if i start to like someone.
>>
>>23463955
just go with the flow baby.
>>
>>23463955
Maybe you're emotionless, did you ever talk to someone about that?

I know some guys who are very cold on the outside but still have emotions and sometimes show them, or only to people who are special to them.

But I guess a total lack of emotions where I couldn't see anything from you if you're enjoying or hating it, then I doubt I could date someone like that.

How old are you?
>>
>>23463978
Im 20, been to a psychiatrist about it for awhile now, trying to work it through. But Its hard because I just cant understand how im supposed to feel.
I can joke and have opinions about things, i just cant be like a girlfriend is supposed to be, loving and caring in a clingy sort of way
Was fucking scared that it would be autism of some sort but it aint that
>>
>>23463892
Face, butt, in that order. ;)

>>23463904
Almost the same as a straight female friend... just a person with no sexual interest in me. I guess my guard is up a little bit when I know a guy I'm not into is attracted to me.
>>
Dear women,

When you ask me what my mala is, and I tell you that it's prayer beads, why the fuck do you give me a look like I'm a serial killer? I'm a fucking Buddhist, I can still go to the bar. You were hitting on the guy with a fuckin mohawk, and the mala throws you off, really?
>>
How do feel about men with Pearly Penile Papules?
>>
european guys: do you think girls with american accents are cute? if not, what's your favorite accent?

guys: what's a nice/not aggressive way to tell you i'm not interested in you romantically?

long version:
dude friend keeps hitting on me, keeps telling me these autistic fantasies/ideas of us being married because "it's funny", and carries this delusional idea that i'm so miserable because i'm not married [to him]. we were cool friends before all this, but no matter how many times i ask him to back off and stop being creepy... he just keeps doing it. wat do?
>>
>>23464336
If he hasn't caught on already, and you've mentioned it before, you actually have to be aggressive about it. These types of guys don't catch on unless you put them in place. It sucks, but that's how some people are. Good luck not being murdered, bro.
>>
>>23464099
You seem a little bitter and defensive for a Buddhist
>>
>>23464336
There isn't really one American accent so dunno how to answer your question.

I've seen friends doing the whole marriage banter even when the other is in a relationship but if you don't like it then get a mutual friend/s to talk to him about it. He's either too embarrassed to stop or slightly crazy.
>>
>>23464356
I have been bitter lately, yes, but there's no defensiveness to that. I'm the mohawk guy, if that's what you meant. But really, the look they give when I tell them it's for prayer is harsh, it's happened about 6 times this week now. I'm just confused as to what kind of answer the expected, and how Buddhism is now this taboo. It hasn't affected me getting laid in the past, but lately it's been bad. Went without it a few days ago and actually got numbers, the next day it was the back to weird fuckin looks.
>>
>>23463895
>>23464056
Thanks for the answers anons <3
One more if you don't mind
What is honestly the best way to approach you if I had an interest in you as a guy? Ex I see you at the bookstore, I want to talk to you what should happen to make the whole first experience more comfortable?
kind of a dumb question but I'd really appreciate an answer
>>
>>23463892
face. If hes got a good face he's pretty much in imo. I'm not even exactly sure what makes a good face to me, because it does vary. I don't even really notice posture, unless its so bad you're like obviously hunched over.
>>23463904
I mean, if I wasn't interested in you sexually/romantically in the first place nothing changes at all. But I mean, to me a friend is a friend. I treat my straight guy friends the same way I treat my fellow female friends the same way I treat my gay friends. If we're friends I never had a "guard" up to begin with.
If I was interested in you romantically/sexually and I was putting on the moves to be honest I'd get super embarrassed and probably bail lol. I don't handle awkward situations well.
>>
>>23464336
Yeah, american accents can be cute, i've met one half american/half japanese who was from Oregon if i remember well, and her accent was pretty neutral to my ears, i liked it :)

>guys: what's a nice/not aggressive way to tell you i'm not interested in you romantically?

Speak to him about that one guy you recently met and you want to go further with him, nothing's more unappealing than a girl that you're interested in speak about others guys.
>>
>>23464336
Yes, american accents are cute, mainly because I rarely hear them when I go outside. So when I do, they're new and refreshing.
>>
Guys: Is the sole purpose when talking to us from contact threads just to enagae in a sexual conversation? that seems just to be the bulk of it
>>
>>23463895
So does eye contact mean you will actually interact in a conversation? Hands and arms? What do you mean like if they have hairy arms? How much is too much smiling?
>>
>>23464654
eye contact will have me engaged, and idk I like veiny arms lol
>>
Guys, when you have a serious gf, just how often do you truly think of having sex with her? Is it from the moment she walks in the door to the moment she leaves?
>>
>>23464667
>like's lifting fags
Yuck, but okay I figured but I never know when it comes to women
>>
Guys, why are some of you so against interracial relationships?

I've had some dude break up with me because I told him I'd slept with black guys before, like seriously wtf is up with that?
>>
>>23464676
That doesnt come from lifting, lol
>>
>>23464686
DRUGS
>>
>>23464673
all the time, even when she's not here.
More seriously, i would be satisfied with 1-3 sexy time a day.

>>23464683
Well, i'm kind of racist too sooo yeah, i'd not like my girl fucking black guys before, it's not a dealbreaker but a redflag for me.
>>
>>23464644

Yeah, for the most part the only reason a guy talks to a girl is to try to get sex
>>
>>23464690
genetics lol
>>
>>23464695
>lol
>lol
>lol
Please stop
>>
>>23464683
If I found out any girl that was interested in me, had dated any blacks before me, MAJOR red flag.
Would end any desire for a romantic relationship with her.
Just being honest. There's a certain type of girl that goes for black guys, and I'm not looking for it.
>>
>>23464702
okay.

>>23464694
I guess I kinda knew this
>>
>>23464673
Never had a gf but the girls I do know anytime I'm around them I just want to fuck the whole time and some time after not seeing them but that's just how mammals work
>>
File: 000~01.png (104 KB, 293x200) Image search: [Google]
000~01.png
104 KB, 293x200
>>23464644
Absolutely not; it depends entirely on the thread. Sometimes it's sexual banter, sexual innuendos, sexual jokes, and/or sexual exploration - but it's always sexual frustration. Don't forget, you're on 4chan.

To grills: how have your past friendships turned into relationships? I have a number of female friends but I'm not privy as to how or why some guys are able to jump out of the "friend zone" (for lack of a better term) and become a potential dating partner.
>>
>>23464706
You're basically saying all black guys are trash. Or that you have a small penis and are afraid you'll never be able to satisfy her sexually.
>>
>>23464706
What do you mean 'a certain type of girl', if she ticked all the boxes before why would that change anything?
>>
>>23464717
That makes sense, it just seems to be a pretty normal thing regardless of thread type.

Also, usually I put someone in the friendzone for the exact reason that they are only a friend.
>>
>>23464717
I sucked a close dude friend's dick before. Never really went beyond that. We both agreed things were fine the way they were. Dating would make shit awkward.
>>
>>23464709

Honelsty guys don't even talk to other guys. At least not the way girls talk. We do shit together or joke around or talk shit on each other but we don't have the kind of conversations girls want to have.

The only reason to do that is to try to get laid.
>>
Girls tell me how you prefer a guy to smell. I use a no perfume deodorant and a 4 quick sprays of good perfume on critical areas.
>>
>>23464744
I'd have to disagree. My bf complains to me more about things than I complain to him. He's much more vocal than I am about things that bother him, how he feels about me/us/things, etc. I'm much more laid back and let shit roll off my shoulders. Not to say he nags but if something is bothering him he doesn't hesitate to start a conversation about it. Which I like, as it's a balance to my reserved temperament. He does most of the talking when we're together lol.
>>
>>23464763
We he is your bf, so I assume you guys have had sex

>>23464744
thats unfortunate it to hear
>>
>>23464744
>guys don't carry conversations
That is patently untrue.
>>
>>23464720
>>23464723

Yes it sounds like I'm projecting. But it has nothing to do with small penis e.t.c
I just don't respect most black young men at all.

By a certain type of girl, I mean a girl that is morally lacking, and just goes for the "new and different" for the sake of it.
Most, if not all, girls I've known who have gone for blacks, have lacked any moral compass, and in general been awful people.

Black male attract low quality and morally ambiguous women
>>
>>23463881
to femanons, is it really that bad if a recent ex-bf dates another guy next?
>>
>>23464768
Yeah, but it's not like he does it only when he knows there's a chance we'll have sex that night. If you're dating a dude who deliberately butters you up and then goes in for the kill, drop his fucking ass. They're useless in the long run.
>>
>>23464786
Yeah but I'm speaking of before all that.I dont have a bf. and its hard to find out who is buttering me up or being genuine
>>
>>23464788
I can't tell you how to do it, but you just gotta know when they're doing shit deliberately and when they're genuine. If they're genuine they usually don't force anything. They let time rule things. If they're looking to get laid they'll be sweet as can be, take you to dinners, buy you lavish gifts, basically until they get pussy, and then they're gone lol. It's the dudes that are overly nice that you need to watch out for. They try to buy your affections with money rather than time and effort.
>>
>>23464779
I wouldn't give a shit, but I don't really date bi guys anyways so itd have to be a brand new development (and probably the reason we broke up) for it to happen to me. but a break ups a break up. Its not gonna hurt my feelings any more or less who he dates next. If I still liked him, I'm going to be equally hurt if he starts banging a chick or a dude immediately after.
>>23464798
lol and then if you don't they'll whine online about how girls only like assholes and won't fuck "nice guys" like them hah.
>>
>>23464778
Sweet sweeping generalizations Batman! It's a two-fer!
>>
>>23463892
Bone structure, tidiness/cleanliness, and whether or not he has a pleasant aroma. Cologne isn't necessarily required; my SO tends to smell like a mild soap and I like that, but pheromones are also to blame.

>does posture count

Yes, but it's not a deal breaker. My SO slouches a lot; I think it's a social anxiety thing.

>>23463904
It only changes if I knew, to some degree, that he (or I) had some interest beyond platonic friendship, and then it adjusts accordingly.

>>23464114
Like genital warts? Get that shit checked out, dude. Good luck.

>>23464435
Sounds like the problem is really the bar scene. If you're looking for someone to be understanding/viable for a long relationship with Buddhism and all, you're looking in the wrong place.

>>23464717
Communication is key. They need to know you're interested and there needs to be something flattering in that; they can't just think you're trying to get any of your female friends to date you. People, not just women, like to feel special.

>>23464779
I wouldn't care, but I'm bi myself.
>>
>>23464856
>>23464830
intredasting, I've heard from one ex and a few random chicks that they'd be extra hurt
>>
>>23464336
You've tried being nice with him. He's too weak to get over his feelings for you. Give him an ultimatum that if he doesnt stop, you can't be friends.

And for everyone's sake, have the courage to tell him, not hint at it.
>>
>>23464608
>>23464876
I'd have to advise against this. This will just make him jealous and angry.
>>
>>23464882
anger is better than sadeness. It pass more quickly.
>>
>>23464900
People offload anger onto others, especially the one who caused it.
>>
>>23464909
he's getting annoying anyway, if he stay mad at her for such a petty thing, he's a shit friend.
>>
>>23464914
Do you think a woman would rather deal with an angry guy or a sad guy? Which is more intimidating?

If he sees a potential friend in her and not just sexual attraction and emotional crap, he will be okay with not having her.
>>
>>23464943
dude, who the fuck is going to get angry as fuark on a girl just because she speak about some guys she want to date ?
A creepy one.
And he seem to be the kind of guy that don't understand that a no means no, so she have to change her strategy.
>>
>>23464856
I'm just trying to get laid m8, it never got in the way until maybe a month ago, now it's an influx of anti-Buddhists.
>>
>>23464861
Eh, I might be a minority. I just don't put too much weight in people's sex, the relationship is more important. Like I said in a previous post, my male friends are the same as my female friends to me, because the relationship I had with them is the same. If my bf left me for a chick or for a dude, he still left me. Doesn't matter who he ran off to, I still got dumped.
But theres that shit joke of "hurdur you turned him gay" that I can see being annoying. But thats not really anything to do with how I perceived the break up
>>
>>23464957
Exactly. He's the kind of guy who cant take a hint. Not even a hint, really. She told him to stop.
In my experience, guys who cant take hints are the ones who get super jealous because he's deluded himself into thinking she's interested. When reality doesn't match up with his expectations, he's going to get frustrated and confused. He needs complete bluntness on her part because nobody is so far gone that they will tell a girl how she needs to feel about him.
>>
>>23464971
Are you American? If so, what region?
>>
>>23464994
North Midwest, why's that?
>>
>>23464056
the hell do women look at butts for?
>>
>>23465022
I don't think it would be as much of an issue in, say, the Pacific Northwest or in the New York metropolitan area.

>>23465031
Squeezing.
>>
>>23464943
hard to say

but anger is a huge turnoff for me because it's dangerous

at least i can try to cure sadness
>>
>>23463913
Nobody can answer this ?
I'm curious, dating a foreigner is that rare ?
>>
>>23465055
If I could stand living in big cities. I travel a lot, so maybe in June we'll see.

Are butts really a thing for chicks? Just thought my ex was weird.
>>
>>23465059
I can't speak for myself, but my friend dated an Italian guy for a time and it ended with us all watching Hurricane Sandy's wreckage over Atlantic City on her television and her saying, "Good. I hope he's swimming", if that gives you any indication.
>>
>>23465065
Dude here, I think so I remember a few girls in high school grabbing mine tfw was too beta and dumb to see they wanted to fug. tfw still beta
>>
>>23465065
>Are butts really a thing for chicks? Just thought my ex was weird.

In my experience, yes, more often than not.
>>
>>23464114
like those tiny little ridgey bumps on the dick head? that's okay. some texture i guess. w/e

>>23463904
yeah a little bit. i don't have to question my own actions to see if i'm flirting or not and worry about "leading him on."

>>23463913
i married a dude from /b/. he's romanian, i'm american. we met on tiny chat where i showed my tits sometimes. the accent is interesting, and the stories of communism are the most interesting. he speaks great english and i like helping him where he needs it. he's also been an awesome trip planner/travel guide on our 2 europe trips. esp cause he speaks a few languages. 10/10 would marry again
>>
Girls, are there any ladylike women who don't use words like dick and cock?
>>
this is a question for same gender.
Am I the only girl here that faps without taking of her clothes?
Like, I just put my hand in my panties, rub clit and that's it. I don't feel the need to spread my legs all the way and that feels kinda weird to me.
I mean sometimes I put fingers inside or play with my butt, but I do that only if I'm really bored, I don't see it as a necessity
>>
>>23465075
Spooky. Gotta stay off the bike now.
>>23465072
It's always a jump scare man, she used to grab my ass -hard- and fingers got close.

You just gotta work on your confidence and timbre, speak from your diaphragm and maintain eye contact, easy stuff like that. Don't rely on alcohol to get to that level, it'll just weaken your natural comfort.
>>23465059
Greeks and Italians are typically hyperdouches, avoid. Eastern European women are relatively modest in my experience, but Germanic and North/West European women are pretty bitchy.
>>
>>23465065
As a guy with a really nice ass i van tell you that yes, most chicks are way into it.
>>
>>23465101
>>23465079
thanks for sharing your experience :) it's interesting !
>>
>>23465101
That's easier said then done. But like I know what I'm suppose to do but it's the spook from actually doing it and shit
>>
>>23465109
How do girls find guy butts attractive? there's nothing to them. it's just flat and boring
>>
>>23465096
Not female, roommate is though.

She does this. Most of our mutual female friends whom I'm close enough to be in TMI town with do this. I'm pretty sure you're normal.
>>
>>23465096
Yeah, I do the same thing. Unless boyfriend is around, it's too much effort to get naked.
>>
>>23465141
Reign yourself in. I know, man. There's a churning in your gut, a kind of restlessness and unsure, and bottling that away will only cause anxiety later. Push it out, down out the bottom of your feet, and fill yourself with the fact that you are you and that's all you need to be. Focus more on looking, as fucked as that sounds, put all your attention into observing and being aware of your surroundings, it helps. You are all you need to be already, just grab it and swing that shit like a fucking sword.
>>23465121
Rasvesileti!
>>23465109
Spooooook. Buying heavily guarded biking shorts as we speak.
>>
>>23464683
I'm just racist and want white children, dumb nigger lover.
>>
>>23464731
>I put someone in the friendzone for the exact reason that they are only a friend
You probably love to use circles because you love using them too.

>>23464856
>They need to know you're interested
>people like to feel special
Yes! This is likely what I lack. Thank you for that insight.
>>
>>23465157
That word play. Yeah I guess it's just finding women I give a shit about and I do need to pay attention to the mood but not over think it which is hard because lets be real people are hard to read
>>
File: r8.jpg (36 KB, 535x550) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
36 KB, 535x550
This is me, I'm a suedo punk. I'm shy and I love art and music. I'm sexually reluctant and hard to turn on but when you get me on I'm sexy and "give the best head". I want to be the perfect girlfriend that fits my parameters. What is the ideal girlfiend?
>>23463904
I'm bi, so we usually havesomething to talk about. No judgement is passes and I'm usually oblivious if people are hitting on me so I wouldn't care in the slightest. Stereotypically I may be able to get fashion advice which is a plus.
>>23464099
The girls you're with are unintelligent in the aspect that thay're not learning to educate themselves about it. If they act freaked out, they're not a keeper, they would probably act the same in another situation, like if they've never seen a woman in a burka.
>>23464756
We want you to smell good and we want to steal your hoodies and smell them. We want your sent to rub off on us (we're crazy). Cologne is preferred but in an overabundance I don't even want to stand near them. My favorite colognes are natural smelling ones.
>>23465145
TOP SECRET:we loce tits and ass too.
>>
>>23465096
nah man i hump a pillow fully clothed takes like 2 minutes. not the most fulfilling but it works
>>
>>23465202
>2 minutes
Is that really all it takes for you to cum?
>>
>>23465209
not during sex cause i don't cum then, if i get close it takes forever

but yeah in a proper fap sesh sure it's almost disappointing how fast
>>
>>23465202

That's pretty much how I do it.
>>
>>23465181
You got it bud, just don't think that mood of a crowd should dictate your demeanor too much, you are your own flame not a part of a bonfire. Then again you obviously shouldn't make dead baby jokes at a post-conference party. You sound like a nice guy, you'll do just fine once a girl notices your glory.
>>23465190
The ideal girlfriend is one who listens as well as she wants to be listened to, and not in the "I heard what you said"-way, but the "I felt what you said"-way. Someone that wants to be close, share their opinions without worrying about scaring the other off, speaking boldly.

Good head is always a plus, but what kind of music are you on?
>>
For both the Ladies and Men.

How do I open up more to people? I'm more open with my friends and family, but with strangers especially girls that I'm interest in I'm quiet and don't talk as offten. It sucks because whenever I'm at my job and working the college newspaper I can talk to people no problem.
>>
>>23465213
Oh wow I think that's kind of hot though. Why can you not cum that fast during sex though? I wouldn't know about stimulating girls
>>23465222
>don't make dead baby jokes
>you're a nice guy
The later is correct but I don't let shit stop my dank jokes
>>
>>23465248
Here's a great pick up for that special girl,

What do you have in common with a dead baby?
Both get my dick hard.

Word for word will get you laid.
>>
>>23465221
yo it's effective

>>23465234
force yourself to open up when you're not comfortable with it until it becomes less weird

>>23465248
i'm typically too occupied worrying about if he's thinking about when i'll cum and it trips me up, plus when i fap i think about the kinky stuff the husband isn't into so it helps

also careful with the dead baby jokes there bub
>>
>>23464336
There is no such thing as an USAmerican accent, but Canadians and South Americans can have a cutie accent.

Best would be Italian or British for me.

>>23464644
I don't go there, since that's not really what I'm looking for, because I always expect people to be creepy and forcing sexual talk there. But I guess that's true then, not surprising though, it's 4chan...

>>23464683
Idc, racists gonna be racist...
Unless this dude was some criminal, drug addict or bad influence on you I couldn't care less. And even then, good for you for breaking it up.

>>23464798
>It's the dudes that are overly nice that you need to watch out for.
Does this mean I should stop being nice to people I like/care for?

>>23465096
Not female, but everyone masturbates different, just do whatever you like most.

>>23465145
That's what gives guys with an actual butt even more bonus points, apparently quite a lot of women I know are into guys asses, and some of them love female asses as well.
>>
>>23465255
Ayyyyy, I like your humor.
>>23465256
But you can cum multiple times so it shouldn't matter since dudes only get one shot. I don't know man baby jokes are probably the least I need to worry about when it comes to what I joke about
>>
>>23465285
i can cum multiple times but after the first time i typically lose interest anyway so the point is moot

>>23465283
>Does this mean I should stop being nice to people I like/care for?

No. It means some dudes are nice for the purpose of hoping for sex, so some people are jaded about it.
>>
>>23465248
dead baby jokes are always just "interesting."
>>23465222
I like tons of stuff, what I've been listening to lately is the Beatles, Johnny Hobo and the Freigth Trains, Days n Daze, Ramshackle Gllory, Wingnut Dishwasher; Gorrilaz, Elton John, Alice in Chains, classical, punk and grunge are my favorite.
>>
>>23465145
>there's nothing to them. it's just flat and boring
I cant tell if you're trolling or serious. Some guys just have more than others.
Have you ever seen a girl with a flat boring ass? Yes
Have you ever seen a girl with an awesome ass? Yes
Its the same way with guys, its just many don't show it off. Go check the man butt thread
>>
>>23465351
Nice, I met Johnny Hobo a couple times while I was down in Florida and Georgia, he's a fuckin nut. Didn't know people knew about Ramshackle or Wingnut, ever heard of Japanther or Squinch Owl?
>>23465285
Ayyyy it's mutual lmao.
>>
Are online friendships/relationships pointless? Im beginning to think that maybe they arent worth the effort...
>>
I'm a guy and people always tell me I look really young for my age. Does this make me undateable? Girls tell me I'm cute, but I feel like they mean it in the same way that a puppy is cute.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>23465500
Age.

Really, you can exercise, stop eating dairy and soy, stop masturbating, start getting more sun...it goes on for all the ways you can jack your testosterone but it, in the end, comes down to your bones and soul man. Which is alright, you shouldn't have to change yourself for others if it's not naturally something you want to do. If you want to be more masculine even without a girl's attention, then go get beefsauce, but if you're doing it solely for the attraction it's going to wear on you and eventually hurt your self esteem.
>>23465488
Do you feel like you can actually connect with someone online, in a truly caring manner? That's the root to both aspects.
>>
>>23465488
what's your definition of worthless tho

most of the time relationships don't last but like i said i married my 4chan dude from 2010 and we're doing pretty great. still friends with a lot of my old online buddies. met up with one of them. i think it's a great addition to having irl friends. kind of sucks if they're the only friends though.
>>
Question for ladies:

I am a cable/internet guy and I'm kinda good looking. I basically install/repair TV and internet so I spend all of my days meeting customers and working at their place.

Would you have sex with a ''stranger'' you've just met 30mins ago ? I've had sex with 2 customers so far, but they were aggressive cougars in their 30s and very straight-forward.

I sometimes notice girls that seem interested, but yet they're shy and never make the first move. And then again I'm not pushy/flirty since I've heard of technicians getting fired over female customers and I don't want to lose my job. Do you have any tips or things I could say/do that would be acceptable ?
>>
>>23465477
YOU MET HIM!? I am so jealous of you. I fucking love folk punk. I'll check out those bands you recommended.
>>
>>23465826
Yeah haha, he's exactly the kind of guy you think he is, really funny. Folk punk saved my life man, do it up, Squinch is especially great.
>>
Question for females. When you are living with a guy what is the deal with fucking guest towels. Is this some kind of deep seated thing? Why is it such a huge bitch point? and why is it such a big deal to use them?
>>
why don't any girls at all like me
>>
How do i find a girl who is willing to let me worship her ass?
>>
>>23466233
How is this hard to find?
>>
>>23465256
>if he's thinking about when i'll cum,
The answer's probably yes. 99% of my thoughts during sex are 'is she liking this?'
>>
For the women
How much does a limping leg make you lose interest in a guy?
I try to hide it, but everybody seems to notice, and so far all my tries to get love have been fruitless (20yo M)
>>
Men,

I was a chubby teenager, lazy and loved junk food. That was somewhere around 10 years ago and I have been active, go to the gym and eat well. I am at a good weight, I am physically strong and mentally healthy. My issue is I have stretch marks on my stomach from gaining and then shedding the weight, they are no longer red and angry looking but they are still noticeable, does this effect you in any way?
>>
>>23467316
Honestly, it depends.

If you're /fit/, no. If you're still chubby, yes.
>>
What is the best advice women would like to give to men on how to approach women?
>>
>>23467316
Personally, i don't mind stretch marks
>>
Girls (especially 'cold' ones), why do you girls think you're cold?
Are you really that unapproachable? I am very partial to cold girls, and also to Leo women (I'm one of those quiet Leos).

Also, what are good places to meet girls when you're not at school, not working, and not 21. (I had a very minor brain injury, and am taking time off.)
>>
>>23467316
Just like anything...for some its not a big deal...others could say its a deal breaker.

When i was younger i can say it was something i would notice...Now that im 40..I can say i don't care..Most woman at my age had a few kids and that is pretty "normal" per say...

While it's hard..dont let it bother you. Look at them as a battle scar to your change in lifestyle. "Fuck yea i have these...I had to work my ass off to get these. They fucking rock" mindset.
>>
>>23466740
are you implying that it's easy to find?
>>
File: 538310008.jpg (23 KB, 1279x717) Image search: [Google]
538310008.jpg
23 KB, 1279x717
>>23467388
Pic related
Stop worrying about being "creepy" and make a move for the love of god. I understand its a problem that ladies don't use their words (Ladies, please start fucking using your words goddammit, from another lady) so you feel like you have to rely on these subtle clues on whether or not they're interested, but please just take the plunge.
I would kill to have a guy, even one I wasn't attracted to, just come up and talk to me for once. The best advice I can give is just fucking do it. And also if they tell you to fuck off, or if you get the slightest hint they aren't interested then please move on. If they were really interested they'll probably do something to pull you back in.
>>23467306
Are you disabled? It depends what the cause of the limp is. I don't think itd mean much to me, but I do know disability is hard to get around for a lot of people.
>>23465896
Lol IDK if this is really gender related or just your specific chick. My guests are lucky to get towels at all lmao.
>>23465618
Would I have sex with a stranger after 30 mins, maybe. I'm not the type to have sex outside of a relationship in the first place, but I won't say never. Fucking a guy on the clock, I would never do. IDK why, doesn't seem right to me.
>>23467805
I wouldn't call myself cold, but I'm seconding your last question. IDK how to meet people under 21 either T^T 2 more months until I know how to have a social life.
>>
>>23465500
If you have a baby face yeah, that'll hinder your attractiveness to a lot of women, but it's not the end of the world. I'm sure you have something else to compensate.
As for what you can do to fix it, I agree with the other anon's advice.
>>23465488
Depends on your opinion on it from the get-go. I don't believe in long distance relationships, and online relationships count for that, so they never work out for me. Even friendships die pretty quickly for me when I don't see them often. Hence why I lost like all my friends after hs and everyone scattered all over the country for college.
Even still, I enjoy the short term online friendships I get every now and then.
>>23465093
probably but I'm not one of them. "I would like you to insert your penis into my vagina so that we may fornicate plz" isnt really sexy to me.
>>
Girls, how much does a guy's voice matter?
What makes or breaks a guy's voice for you?
>>
>>23467845
In my experience, yes.
>>23467316
It's additionally attractive that you made the effort to take care of yourself and get in shape, no worries girl.
>>
>>23467890
Ehh, its about like 5% idk. If you have a really high flamboyant voice it is kind of a turn off, but there's more important factors.
But I feel ya, I'm a girl but have a lower voice than I think the average girl has. I sound like a 14 year old boy hitting puberty.
>>
Guys, what do you think about tomboys?

just curious tbqh
>>
>>23467914
Please give me some of your bass.
I'm a 24 yr. o. guy and this girl skype called me and I turned her down because too insecure about voice. It's not flamboyant, I just think I sound like a 17 yr. o.
>>
Guys-
I used to be a landwhale, and I've been working on myself for a while now.
I'm at a healthy, average weight, but I for the life of me cannot get rid of this slight little pouch of fat right in my gut. I've lost over 50 pounds and none of it from my stomach.
I'm concerned I will always look fat despite being at a good weight because of it. My family just carries all their fat in their guts, my sister was 100 pounds and underweight in high school and still had a pouch.
I'm still working and trying to lose more, I'm at 125 right now, but IDK if I'll ever really have a completely flat stomach. Am I doomed to die alone if I always look fat even if I'm medically underweight? I've done crunches and cardio until I've passed out and nothing's working :/
>>
>>23467926
Haha we're the same friend. I actively avoid any situation where I might have to hear my own voice. Especially over electronics, we always sound like shit.
I don't really know the answer myself, but I've been told to just try training my voice. Not really working for me but idk maybe it will for you. Whenever you think about it, try lowering your voice a little.
I already have at least gotten to this point where I trained myself to automatically give a higher pitch voice when meeting someone new, but the problem is I drop back to my real voice as I get more comfortable and forget it sucks.
>>
>>23467946
Huh, I'm the opposite. My pitch increases when I'm nervous and becomes deeper when I'm relaxed.
I should look into this "voice training".
>>
>>23467920
They're actually my favorite. Gib contact tomboy.
>>
>>23467938
might be that you loose your fat arount your belly the hardest/the last. so the fat on the rest of your body goes away first when you diet down and your gut will only go away at a low body fat percentage. Keep in mind that only on a calorie deficite you will loose weight but i guess you know that already.
>>
>>23467938
Ay, crunches and sit-ups are terrible for your back and stomach, and will actually lead to carrying more weight in that region down the road, so quit that ASAP. Just focus on cardio and doing some more balancing work, you need to roll your should and even the muscle distribution between your upper, mid, and lower back for the pooch to go away. Work those obliques and stabilizers, you've come a great way, don't beat yourself up.
>>
>>23467962
dont really do contact stuff more of a lurker, but thanks.

:]
>>
>>23467938
Just keep doing it. Change isn't always seen right away. Just do it until you make it a habit. And the gains will come. Also I would like a picture of your belly. I won't judge
>>
>>23467979
Damn and I was really looking forward to stalking you!
>>
>>23467982
haha, i'm flattered.
>>
>>23467890
As long as you don't sound super girly or like a parrot I don't really care. Guys with really deep voices make me uncomfortable though, but I think that's just me.
>>23465896
Idk I'm female and I have no 'guest towels', wat.
>>23465500
My bf is young looking for his age (he still gets cared and people think he's in high school a lot), and I'm dating him so i think you're fine.
>>23465096
Same, i just pull down pants, and having an orgasm with spread legs is way harder than legs close together, so eh.
>>
What do girls think about black guys? What do you expect from dating someone black?
>>
>>23467984
Oh wait, how tomboyish are we talking here?
>>
>>23463904
Definitely lowers my guard.
>>
>>23467967
>>23467973
I'm doing 300 cals a day, and 2-3 hours at the gym a week. I should up my gym game up I know but I'm a college student working part time so its hard to fit in. I usually do about 45 mins on a treadmill and then 20-30 minutes doing laps in the pool when I do go. My job requires a lot of lifting too.
I'm hoping it is just gonna be the last to go, I'm trying to get down between 100 and 115, but again looking at my sister I'm just concerned it'll be like her, underweight with a gut somehow.
>>23467981
Perhaps if this thread is still up when I'm out of class.
>>
>>23468011
i dont know how to explain that.

i grew up with 3 older brothers, so i wear hoodies and really got no girly clothes, short hair, play a lot of vidya basic stuff.
>>
>>23468014
>300 cals a day
Okay, holy shit, you need to get back up to at least 1k, that's not healthy even for weight loss. If you can, just cut crap like dairy and red meat out for a bit, but your calorie defecit should be due to exercise, not undereating. Eating so little is actually dropping your metabolism and the way you utilize your intake/outtake, that's probably why you've kept some weight. Swimming is great for everything, just keep pushing and don't worry too much.
>>23468019
Okay so you don't have a mohawk and sideways nose with knees bigger than my head and only wear combat boots.

You sound cute then.
>>
>>23468051
I just wasnt seeing any change until I drastically cut the cals. I know everyone says "thats not right, thats not the way to do it" blah blah blah, but idk its working for me so far. When I was doing 1000 calories I was lucky to lose weight at all, and it would be like half a pound max a week if I was lucky. Dropped to 500 and I started seeing a pound off a week, 300, pound and a half. As long as I'm keeping myself out of starvation mode I'm not doing much to my metabolism. 300 seems to cut it for me. I'm still steadily losing the pounds, theyre just not coming off the one place I want them to.
>>
>>23468051
nah nah nah i'm quite small, i just like guyish clothing and stuff,

at least i think i'm a tomboy.
>>
Ladies:
If you and your boyfriend were fucking in a public park, and a horny, fit good looking guy caught you and then proceeded to jerk it watching from a distance - would you be turned on, or turned off if you saw him?

Totally just happened to me lol, I was the watcher.
>>
>>23468102
well if its a good looking guy its kinda hot

>step 1 be attractive.
>>
>>23468073
>as long as I'm keeping myself out of starvation mode I'm not doing much to my metabolism
Hon, I'm a health professional, you're fucking your whole body up eating like that, to a point where you're not replacing the lost weight with muscle or joint strength. The reason you were losing so little weight is because there is a learning curve with your body's ability to transfer energy, it will take months of hard work to properly drop the weight, and even then it might not seem like it because the weight your losing is replaced by heavier muscle. It's not coming off where you want it to because you're working yourself hard, and not eating enough at all, so your body is attempting to save itself by storing fat in predisposed places. You need to bump your calories back up, with healthy food, and continue on with your workout, but if you keep eating like this you're going to be extremely unhealthy in the near future. More so than what being slightly over weight would give you.

I'm 6'3 at 195lbs, 9% bodyfat, and I eat about 2700kcal daily, while only doing calisthenics about 4 hours a week. My family is all overweight, half of them genetically, and my dad has a gut despite running marathons. I just eat right and focus on properly exercising.
>>
>>23468102
Creeped immediately and would want to leave lol. Then again thats the exact reason I don't like having public sex tho.
>>23468112
I don't really care about health to be honest. I'd rather be unhealthy and attractive than healthy and seen as chubby :/
I really don't want to gain muscle, like at all, either. Exercise for me is 100% about burning calories, I wish I could lose the muscle I have. This is why I would rather just not put the calories in in the first place than try to work them out later.
My only goal is to be seen as desirable, which to me means looking like the kind of girl who is just thin naturally. Like the kind that eat whatever they want and never work out but still look hot. I feel like I have a better chance if I can look like I put no effort into being thin but still am. Those are the girls who are swimming in guys. Fake it if you can't make it, so to speak.
>>
>>23468140
Well, I can't even begin to tell you how unattractive it is, and I'm speaking for every guy I know, for a girl to sacrifice her health just for appearance. You must have misunderstood somewhere what guys are attracted to, you can still be skinny effortlessly, but you have to reach that comfortable plateau first. You're never going to reach it with that mentality, because life will always be uncomfortable like that especially when you feel like shit every day because you destroyed yourself.
Fit women are beautiful, women who starve themselves for the approval of others aren't, and you can tell yourself I'm just saying that as one guy, but this is basically a unanimous thing. Health is beautiful, not obsession. I'm sorry but I really have nothing more to say to someone who would do this to themselves with the delusion that it's something that anybody wants. You're actually displaying most of the symptoms of anorexia, talk to a doctor. Sorry for being a dick about it, but wow.
>>23468095
Nothing wrong with that, tomboys are always more fun to get out with.
>>
>>23467920
i don't like masculine looking girls, short hair are a turnoff for me.
>>23467316
nope. i'd notice them, but wouldnt mind.

>>23465190
ideal girlfriend is very caring, nice, kind, supportive, open to sex whenever we want and open minded about it, faithful, devoted, cheerful, funny....
>>
>>23468172
Its cool, I agree to disagree and understand your frustration. From my experience I've only seen the majority of dudes have one requirement, "Skinny". How they get skinny doesn't matter, they don't ask, they just have to be skinny. When I'm standing in a room full of other women, guys always approach the thinnest one in the room first. She's usually fighting them off, and then the reject scraps go for the next skinniest women, down that line. Along side my personal view of beauty for women, which is as tiny as possible (in every sense of the word), and non muscular, this is just what I want. What I see most people describe as "fit" girls I personally don't find attractive.
I'll admit, I've got a bit of a complex with being "second best", I've never been anyone's priority. I've always been dumped for the hotter girl the second they've shown interest in my guy. I just for once want to be that first pick. I've carefully observed hook up situations the past 4 years in college and late high school, its not the girls that you can tell hit the gym that get picked first, but rather the ones who look like they've never even seen a gym but are still a cute 100 pounds. To me, I think it's this thought process "this girl will probably remain thin no matter what, and isn't going to get fat after I hook up with her. Since she doesn't have to put effort into being hot, she can't fall off the wagon."
But thats just me.
>>
>>23467865
It is just alight limping because of an injury i once had, when moving slwoly it's barely noticable, but when i walk faster i think is visible
>>
Girls, what do you feel about dating a virgin guy? Is it a turn off? At what point would you get sick of the guy not making the first move or just being shy/nervous in terms of making a move for sex?
>>
Let's say you ladies signed up for a local theater production and had a male dance partner. unknowing to you he gets told he looks good often yet is somewhat antisocial and even though he talks to you as an acquaintance he still has a sort of disconnection from most people due to shyness. At times you tend to correct each others mistakes but laugh at times and celebrate little victories while learning the moves.

I'm the person in question, I don't like this person in particular though I feel as if she would be a type of person I'd like to attract through any sort of interaction. Would I be somebody to avoid? Maybe get to know but not date? Date? I'm aware of the fact that self cofidence is key but I have not had a girlfriend for over 7 months.
>>
>>23463892
Generally I can't say there's one thing I'll notice first about a guy. If he's got strong arms, I'll probably notice his arms first. If he's got great hair, I'll probably notice his hair first, etc. If I had to pick one thing, I'd say height.

Posture counts. Probably for me more than for others (I shudder when I see someone all hunched over), but I do know for a fact I'm not the only one who cares.

>>23463904
>Do you really feel you can 'let your guard down'?
I haven't known enough gay guys to give a definitive answer to this, since only three come to mind. They've all kind of been friendlier and gentler and less aggressive/pushy than the average guy, so in a sense the answer is "yes", but, well, three is not a huge sample size.

>And do you really see that guy in the same way you'd see a (straight) female friend?
Obviously it depends on the individual but, a gay guy is still, y'know, a guy. Like, my old boss would jam out to Katy Perry and he got flowers from his boyfriend on Valentine's Day, but I'd still ask for his help moving a heavy box and he'd still ask for my opinion re: haircuts and such.

>>23463955
That sounds like depression, more than anything.

>>23464644
I met a guy from one of these threads. He's become one of my best friends. Nothing sexual about it.

>>23464756
Girls like the smell of a guy's sweat if he has genetic resistances to disease complementary to her own. I swear to God I'm not making this up.

>>23464971
How many times has this happened?

>>23465065
Yeah, kinda.

>>23465093
What would you prefer? Go over this list and tell me what appeals to you: http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/penis?s=t

>>23465096
It kinda depends on what I'm wearing, but I don't always undress, either.

>>23465618
Is this why the repair people are always late?

>>23465896
Do you have your own towel?
>>
>>23468547
More than half the time, without it on I've a strong 100% success rate. It's kind of concerning.
>>
>>23468462
Idk, I'd think it'd be kinda hot to own him in a sexual way. But I'd make him beg for it.

To be honest you could just lie about it if it bothers you, just say you did it once but arent experienced.
>>
>>23468586
I don't mind telling the truth I just wanted to see a view point from the girls in this thread. I figure if I'm truthful then it will make it that much less fake you know? tfw that's kind of my fetish.
>>
>>23467306
It doesn't really have a big impact. I'm willing to bet the problem is something else, and that since you've been so preoccupied with your limp, you haven't taken stock of yourself to notice.

>>23467890
I romanced Thane in Mass Effect 2 and it was at least 90% because of his voice. God, that voice.

But while a voice can be a positive, it's pretty difficult for it to be an outright negative, but I can say it would be much harder for me to be attracted to someone with a pitchy, nasally, whiny voice.

>>23467938
First of all, your waist-height ratio is a much better general gauge of fat-related health than just weight or BMI. Check out http://www.health-calc.com/body-composition/waist-to-height-ratio

A little bit of fat on your belly is completely normal for a girl. If you really, really want a flat stomach, then your first concern should be working on your abdominal muscles.

>>23468014
>>23468073
How carefully are you tracking your calories? That doesn't sound right.

>>23465145
You haven't attuned yourself to be able to identify a good man butt from a bad man butt. They all look the same to you in the way that all sports cars look the same to me, or in the way that all video games look the same to people who don't play video games ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZboyfaVLM4 ).

>>23468462
I'm not a particularly sexual person and I'm pretty uncomfortable with my body (especially when sex gets involved), so that would not be a negative for me at all.
>>
>>23468570
I'm guessing you're >>23464971 with a different ID.

I mean a specific number of times.
>>
To preface - Me and my GF are in an open relationship right now. How many girls here would actually be comfortable being in a relationship with a guy from outside the open relationship?
>>
>>23468662
Oh, shoot.
Out of the past 8 times I've been to the bars in the last 2 weeks, each night I typically talk to about 7 or 8. 4 or 5 will freeze over after asking about it.
>>
>>23468673
As long as everyone involved is aware of and okay with the arrangement, it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>23468674
First of all, eight times in two weeks?

Second of all, I'm assuming at least some of the girls who do not freeze up still reject you at some point in the conversation, since otherwise you're successfully seducing 2-4 girls per night and I don't believe you could talk that many people into orgies.

And on that note, I also need numbers for your seduction rate pre-beads.
>>
>>23468720
The past few months have been rough, I don't drink heavily, just trying to get out.

Well I'm not just creeping around only talking to women, but they have an interest or I'm interested so we get a drink and chat. Who said I was taking them home or making a fuss? Just getting numbers and going back to the crowd isn't a big deal, I get guys numbers sometimes to hang out even.

Pre-beads, almost completely, I've had no problem with numbers, though I turn people down who are trying to leave with me. That's why it's concerning, as if the beads are an actual issue.
>>
>>23464644

I used to use it as sort of like a training ground, of sorts when I first got on /soc/ years ago. Nowadays, it's more force of habit. So I suppose, you could say so.

>>23464683
Loyalty to a group is generally a "male" thing than it is a woman thing.

>inb4 hurr im a wimminz and I don't think like that

And as such, disloyalty to said group plays on our subconscious thought processes. But even if you want to go into conscious thought processes, given the awful reputation the black community has made for itself, it just shows some seriously poor decision making.

>>23464673
As shocking a revelation as this may be, yes. Men think about sex a lot. We aren't all inclined to make it our sole purpose in life, but that doesn't mean to say we don't still think about it.

>>23465234
This will be of little help to you matey, but I learnt by doing, simply put.

>>23467920
I'll deal with it if it's a phase.

>>23468673
Not a girl, but mate, unless you're getting more pussy than she is dick, you're fucking yourself over. No pun intended.
>>
>>23468756
And you say this is a recent phenomenon? Did you have problems with the beads before recently? Did you start going to different bars?
>>
>>23468916
Just the past couple weeks, and they were never a problem before, it used to even be a conversational point. The same bars, albeit slightly different hours. There are 8 bars total so you never see the same people twice.

You're really into this, what's up?
>>
>>23465488
My best friend moved away 11 years ago.
I still keep in contact with him, still in a loving way. (I'm a hetero man)
So they're not always pointless, it depends on the connections you've made and your resonance.
Of course there are also people who you once played video games with (or something like that) and no longer have a common interest, and naturally you will part ways.
>>
>>23468949
I'm just kinda bored more than anything.

People tend to see patterns even where none exist, so my default reaction is to assume the null hypothesis. It'd be impossible to examine this under perfect experimental conditions, but I'd at least say to wait a while longer before reaching any conclusions.

If you're up for it, keep exact figures on how often conversations sour, at which bar, on what day of the week, everything for a while, and compare with beads vs. without beads.
>>
>>23468003
I think about black guys just as I'd think about any other guys, and so I expect mutual respect, affection, and stimulating conversation.
>>
>>23469011
You're a scientific method kind of person, what do you do for a living, if I may ask? Or is it something you just enjoy methodically?

I've an eidetic memory, so unfortunately the nuances of all of these interactions haven't passed me by, but I plan on making yesterday the last night at the bars. It started to come clear that hooking up had no real value aside from getting off for a couple hours.
>>
>>23469045
I work in retail at the moment. Much as I enjoy science, I don't have the patience to pursue it as a career.
>>
>>23469059
You don't mind dealing with the people? What branches of science are you interested in? You got 20 questions out of me, it's only fair.
>>
>>23467920
They're extremely hot.
>>
>>23468598
yeah just be truthful, but just make sure it's not the first thing she hears about you, y'know?

Best fetish desu
>>
>>23469120
I'm in support, not sales. Most of my conversations with customers don't go beyond "where's the bathroom?" and conversations with my co-workers tend to be pretty quick and to-the-point. I do admittedly sort of freeze up when a customer needs more detailed information.

During the holidays I actually had a second retail job--also primarily support, but since it was a smaller store and there was less to do, I was also working in sales sales. I found that since I was sincerely enthusiastic about what they sell, that didn't bother me too much. Except about a week before Christmas when I spent 10 minutes having a panic attack in the back office.

I just genuinely love learning, so any branch of science, really. My superpower is that I can find just about anything interesting. The fields I most enjoy are zoology and anything with a lot of unsolved mysteries (so astrophysics is high on the list).

Do you have Kik or something? I wouldn't mind talking more but I don't want to dive too much into specifics on 4chan.
>>
>>23469124
Well yeah I ain't that beta lol, thank you hopefully it will lead to some great girls
>>
>>23469177
I'll have a response on Kik, then, if you don't think that rude? We can get into it about astrophysics and panic attacks.

Shellintact
>>
>>23467920
Depends on how tomboyish.
Short hair can be very hot, but you need the right face for it and so on, not everyone can rock it.

Not super girly is fine as well, one of my friends looks super girly but she is more of a tomboy personality-wise, she's cute and I could totally fall for her if we weren't friends.

Pretty much a hit or miss, some guys like it, others don't, I don't think you have much to worry about
>insert be yourself etc

>>23468019
This doesn't sound bad to me..

>>23467938
First of all: It's always good you're working on your body, so props to you for starting in the first place, that's always a good trait.
As long as it's not excessive I wouldn't care.

If it's too much, and you can't lose it after a longer time of working out (cardio probably best, but I'm no workout genius) and it annoys you, there is always the option of a beauty doc.

>>23468547
>Girls like the smell of a guy's sweat if he has genetic resistances to disease complementary to her own.
Works both ways, people with different antibodies and resistances smell good to the other sex, nature telling them their kids gonna be strong and carry on the lineage.

Q: How annoying can online dating and apps like tinder be for women? Do you get mad for getting too many boring (overly sexual/pushy) messages? And why do women rarely make a move on their own there?
>>
Ladies, how should a man start a convo? I can mention anything on a girls profile and still get half assed answers, how do I get a girl interested in the convo?
>>
>>23469265
Lead with a question that doesn't have a yes-or-no answer. Beyond that, it's a crapshoot.

>>23469225
>Do you get mad for getting too many boring (overly sexual/pushy) messages?
Yep. I had an OkCupid profile for a while. I'd say I averaged at least 4-5 of those per day, and I'm not attractive.
>>
>>23469225
>How annoying can online dating and apps like tinder be for women?
IDK, the only annoying thing I've found is that they don't work for me because I'm not looking for a one and done 1 night stand. There's no such a thing as a dating site anymore, they're all hookup sites disguised as dating sites now.
>Do you get mad for getting too many boring (overly sexual/pushy) messages?
I'm not very attractive and I don't even get many messages. The thing that "even ugly women get showered in messages every day" thing is a myth. Might happen to some, but before I gave up on online dating I'd be lucky to get a message a week. I think I'd welcome some sexual messages, I love to flirt and rarely get an outlet to flirt.
>And why do women rarely make a move on their own there?
Namely because I can't ever assure myself anyone is actually interested. With tinder in particular, I never did because I knew guys just swiped right to everyone without even looking at their picture and weeded through the matches. If I matched and he never initiated a conversation, I assume it was just because he swiped everyone and I was actually a hideous cow to him/
>>
>>23469691
>I'm not very attractive and I don't even get many messages
I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time believing this..............
How far do you consider yourself from average? Apparently every girl ever is ugly.
>>
>>23469265
I pretty much always make a joke/witty comment referencing something we have in common or that's just in her profile and sounds interesting to me and then ask a question about something on her profile or a random one, where she can't answer with <3 words.

My current reply-rate is at around 80%, mostly don't get replies from the ones I would die to meet/talk more with, but it's okay I guess.

>>23469691
I doubt you're as ugly as you say.

I'm looking for a relationship on there, not a simple ONS, but I would take a ONS instead of nothing, so I don't have to fear anything on there. But my goal is to find something serious there.

I'm on 2 sites that are pretty much only for serious things, one is wellknown for it here and the quality of people there is pretty high, no idiots so far on that site.

Since lots of my female friends and their friends know, and sometimes are, people who use stuff like Tinder to look for something serious, I'm trying that as well, does that make any sense or sound stupid?
>>
what it the male equivalent to a womans cleavage?
>>
>>23469710
I'd consider myself a 5 at best. I think its the combo of being an extremely average at best girl looks wise, and the fact that I'm very clear about what I'm not looking for on my profiles (not sex.) Don't want to beat around the bush, ya know? Waste of both our times if he's just looking for a pussy to fuck and I'm looking for something more.
I mean, when you're painfully average at best, it's not hard to get outranked. If I'm a 5 and hes matched with a 6 as well, hes obviously going to go for the 6 first. it is what it is.
>>23469797
I feel ya. I mean thats what the intended purpose of these sites were, but they've just shifted into being easy hook up machines. But I've been noticing a cultural shift in general when it comes to the dating world. Nobody seems to actually date or have a bf/gf anymore. Nobody wants to (or they're afraid to) commit these days, the majority just see it as a pain so they'd rather just have a couple fuck buddies instead. idk if its just a generation built upon rampant divorces and mixed families thats caused everyone to lose faith, or what, but for someone who's whole life's purpose is about finding long term companionship in that way, it's kind of a depressing development.
>>23469817
Ripped pecs maybe? Like when gym rats wear those really tight fitted tshirts its kind of the same idea as women wearing low cut/tight tshirts. It's to showcase the goods.
>>
File: sudokudog.jpg (359 KB, 1018x728) Image search: [Google]
sudokudog.jpg
359 KB, 1018x728
>0 responses
>>
>>23469930
Well I wouldn't mind talking to you.
Kik: skymetro2
Snapchat: hugloonie
text me if yah want.
>>
>>23463904
I had a gay best friend for a while and honestly I didn't even know he was gay until he mentioned an ex-boyfriend. Even after I knew he was gay we still hang out the same way and yeah I could relax on certain aspects knowing that he wasn't going to hit on me or try and get in my pants like a lot of guys would but he was still a man to me and I respected that
>>
Question for the guys, when you're in a serious relationship do you feel like your sex-drive kind of dwindles off if so is it because that you're not interested in her anymore or is it just something that you've grown very accustomed to and you don't need it as much?

Austin in the relationship with my mom for about a year-and-a-half now and we've been friends for over 10 years and always had a thing for each other. However my sex drive is much higher than his and I often find myself getting rejected when I want to have sex everyday. What do? Also is there any tips you can give me to maybe get him a little bit more interested or get that drive back up?
>>
>>23469988
If I was dating I'd love to have sex everyday, have you ever tried just talking to him maybe he is currently focused on something? I suppose try a new way of starting sex something completely different to throw him off might surprise him into wanting to fuck
>>
Grills: how much do muscles matter to you? I'm no landwhale, but I'm not ripped either, just slim and very slightly squishy. Still, I'm embarrassed to go shitless because guys in posters and shit always have fucking cheese grater abs and pecs. Personally I don't mind if a girl isn't perfectly toned as long as she looks healthy, but it seems like the standard of fitness for dudes is a lot higher.
>>
>>23470047
Personally I like em noodley. I'm not attracted to muscular guys at all really. If there's any kind of "athlete's body" I can tolerate it's like a swimmers or a runners body. Having a lot of upperbody actually turns me off a bit.
I just like em slender.
imo I think the standards between men and women are a lot more similar than it seems. It mainly boils down to
>not fat
in the end. So long as you're not fat, you'll work it out with someone. And if you are fat, your dating pool is mostly going to be other fatties.
>>
for anyone really:
ive been messing around with a girl i like for a while and i asked her two weeks ago if there was someone else she was talking to like this and she said she didnt need my shit and she was an adult and didnt answer the question. i kinda want to date her but after that idk what to think anymore if im being used or not
>>
>>23470234
lol she does not sound like someone I'd want to date. If that was her response she's def doing other people and shes not even confident with herself enough to own it.
>>
Guys: Do you find girls with abs repulsive? I've always been told that guys like girls with 'meat on their bones', but I've never had that body type. Not even body builder level abs or body, but.. Just with abs in general.
>>
>>23470376
For me I think it's nice it means you care about your body enough to take care of it.
>>
>>23470376
It really depends on how pronounced they are. I like my women soft and cuddly, and bulging bodybuilder muscles are a real turn off, but a slightly defined six pack isn't a problem rly.

And of course it's 100x better than being a landwhale.
>>
File: MichelleLewinWXOM2Jw.jpg (620 KB, 1074x1077) Image search: [Google]
MichelleLewinWXOM2Jw.jpg
620 KB, 1074x1077
>>23470376
>Do you find girls with abs repulsive?
Let me check my porn folder...
>>
Girls, I've always been attracted to nice quiet girls who enjoy things like reading, music, comics etc. My issue is I'm 6'6" and very muscular. I dress /fa/, I have a hitter youth haircut and a very nice jawline. I know I sound like a tool, but I like to look good, since I used looked like a pipsqueak noodle as a teen. My interests are reading, writing music, video games etc. I'm very shy and reserved, I don't drink or party or anything like that. My personality doesn't match my looks. Whenever I try to talk to a nice girl nerdy girl they're always like afraid of me. It's a bummer, the girls I like think I'm not being sincere when I talk to them, like I'm just trying to get in their pants. Girls what do??? Sorry if I sound like a douche, I just put effort into my looks.
>>
>>23470501
requesting pic
>>
>>23470516
I'd rather not post a pic of myself on 4chan
>>
>>23469225
>How annoying can online dating and apps like tinder be for women? Do you get mad for getting too many boring (overly sexual/pushy) messages? And why do women rarely make a move on their own there?

I have never made a tinder(bc facebook is lame as fuck) but when I joined this site last week for meeting people online I got 160+ messages the first day. That same day(I was feeling lonely didn't think anyone would reply) I posted my kik and it now has like 38 messages. They keep coming. I can't possibly answer everyone. I don't get mad but I do feel super guilty. I just am not going to answer either and delete my stuff. Dating sites can be overwhelming.
>>
American women, how do you feel about uncut cocks. Where my foreskin suckers at?
>>
>>23470520
Then completely disregard everything you just said.

This is /soc/, not /b/. Nobody's gonna doxx you or try to find you irl or some shit. Just delete it after a few minutes.
>>
>>23470563
Well regardless of the pic, do you have any advice for me?
>>
>>23470580
If you are as charming as you say, they will want to fuck you whether they are nerdy, or a supermodel. Even nerds like Zac Efron, he's just way out of their league. I don't know what you want me to say, your problem just seems so.. hard to grasp
>>
>>23470603
I mean I deff wanna fuck girls who I perceive to be out of my league, but I don't act on it because I don't wanna be a creep, and if they hit on me my immediate suspicion is they're playing some kind of joke on me (because that's happened more than once).

Could be the girls anon is talking about are thinking the same way.
>>
>>23470624
This.

I cannot convey to these girls that I'm actually interested in them and that I will treat them as a human. I suppose they think I'm only into slutty girls.
>>
>>23470643
If it's any help, the way I've learned to spot fake girls who are making fun of me to impress my friends is that they ask really vague or general questions, if they express interest in any of my passions they either have no knowledge or a very superficial knowledge, and there's a certain cadence to their speech that screams "I'm acting".

Figure out what she's into, and if you're into it too, then have a genuine and enthusiastic conversation about it. Keep it super real 24/7.
>>
>>23470672
*their friends
>>
>>23470560
I have a 50/50 record with cut/uncut cocks, now granted my grand total of cocks is 2 to begin with so..
But idk maybe it was because uncut was my first I think I prefer them slightly more, though my preference is near non existent. I'll happily take any cock really lol. Like if im into you enough to get your pants off nothings gonna be bad enough to stop me at that point, except like an obvious rash/std/health concern in general.
I think what I liked better was, being a huge fucking tease and getting my rocks off to that, I love to just lightly run my fingers across them. With the uncut guy though this was a little difficult because I felt like I was just dragging skin than brushing up against him ya know? But it was still interesting and fun, shook things up from what I had known.
I def think chicks should try both lmao.
>>
>>23470688
Er fuck, the cut guy was my first, and my slight preference. Fuck I need to go to bed.
>>
This is going to sound weird but. So I'm trying to turn my life around and escape loser-world. I'm one of the millions of creepy guys in their mid 20s whos never touched a girl but I'm actively trying to improve everything and have come a long way. Girls are starting to actually pay attention for the first time in my life.

Is it a good idea for an older virgin guy to pursue a single mom about his age?
Everyone's always saying "lower your standards". And they can't afford to ask for much either because... they're a single mom lol.

Are there any single moms on here? Do you have the patience to teach someone and put up with trying weird things and spaghetti.
>>
>>23463955
Ur a psycopath

Lots of people are, and it doesnt mean you are crazy or going to kill someone.

You should get a management job.
And keep going, just dont kill anyone lol.

Srsly you are probably a psycopath.
Or sociopath, google it.
>>
>>23470693
as a cut guy: yeeeeeeeeeeeeea
>>
>>23470750

Single moms are a terrible idea. Do not do it. For the love of god do not do it.
>>
File: image.gif (715 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
715 KB, 300x218
>>23470688
What you should do with is put your fingers and tongue inside the skin and roll around the head. Like this.
>>
>>23470750
No. No. Absolutely no. Single moms are not a good first relationship. If you're older and have experience with relationships and kids it can be fine, but don't start there. Actually having high standards is fine, as long as they're not unrealistic. It lends strength of character. Respect yourself and others will see that in you.
>>
>>23470914
Well like I said, they would probably have slightly lower expectations than a normal 20something would. Probably had a lot of guys bail and she would be more patient with me just to have a guy taking things seriously. I was the oldest of a large family so watching/playing with kids, feeding them changing diapers if they're young none of that bothers me.

Basically in the past year I've gone from obese and suicidal to average looks and below-average confidence but able to actually function lol so. I'm just a forklift driver not some chad, I know I'm not going to ever get some waifu tier girl. Just trying to be realistic about my options. Of the females showing interest lately they're either hot but have a kid, or fat, in my mind I'd take the hot girl with a kid. I'll see what actual girls have to say, it's late in the US for now but the thread will be up in the morning I'm sure.
>>
Ladies.

Husky/fitfat guys make for better cuddling and resting on? y/n
>>23467979
Tomboys are qt though.

-rw
>>
>>23470983
Bruh she is just gonna use you in every possible way. She's gonna guilt you into taking her kid to school and buying shit for it, and then withholding sex for every reason possible. We've all thought about it, but it's not worth it. Trust us. Go jack off, and then come back and tell us we are wrong. Your hormones are blocking your logic-center
>>
>>23471045
This
>>
>>23464336
Say something like "Just so you don't get the wrong impression, I'm not interested in you romantically." Or something like that. Body language, tone, eye contact, and proxemics, are all very important for whether it's nice or aggressive.
>>
>>23470560
Not American but massively prefer uncut. Come to Yurop if you don't get any love from your American women!

>>23470047
Don't be embarassed to go shirtless. Just be confident. Yeah Ilike muscles but you don't need to have cheese grater abs to be attractive. You sound fine.

>>23468462
No problem with the virgin part I don't think. I would enjoy introducing a guy to sex. But if you were really super nervous and didn't get over it that would probably make the sex less appealing, yeah :/

>>23468102
In theory that could be really hot but I would more likely be creeped out and scared.

>>23466233
We are out there, just don't be all sub all the time

>>23465096
I very often don't take off my clothes for it

>>23465093
I say cock all the time but dick is somehow less appealing to me
>>
>>23464756
Natural. I am not into colognes and all that. As long as you shower every day you should be fine.

>>23463904
Yes, I can let my guard down a bit. I don't necessarily see them in the way I would a female friend though.
>>
>>23470751
Yeah thats what Ive thought for a while now, its really awful when you just want to be like everyone else and feel the same things as 'normal' people do
>>
File: mozgovoy.jpg (22 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
mozgovoy.jpg
22 KB, 736x460
>>23463881
why women are so fucking stupid ?
>>
Why do you date Chad Thundercock?
>>
Ladies (I guess guys can answer as well), is there any point in confessing my affections for a female friend who is already taken? I fear that'll just ruin the friendship, but on the other hand I want to get it off my chest.
>>
>>23471829
No, there isn't. Pay a whore to make you forget her.
>>
File: 31231231.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
31231231.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>23471840
i only ever fucked whores, i want a GF i could just visit from time to time, but bitches only want you for your money. no career, no car, no house, no bitch ;(
>>
>>23471829
Depends.

I did it, and it's working out so far. We're not together, but she appreciated the honesty and we're still good friends, while I have a load off my mind and chest. Tell her you value the friendship first and foremost, but that it was eating you alive inside and you needed to get it out and be real with her. Of course this only works if you're both emotionally mature, well-adjusted adults.
>>
>>23471816
Because he's attractive, very often, and this can make up for any downsides. Just being honest with you. Bitches can be shallow too!
>>
>>23471879
>Bitches can be shallow too

most bitches are shallow
>>
>>23471885
I think everyone can be shallow when they're horny. I've had sex with guys I'd be disgusted by most of the time.
>>
>>23471901
rly ?
where do i find a girl willing to date just for sex. they're either charging money or don't want that at all
>>
>>23471901
Would you date a kind of ugly guy who is nice, intelligent, not clingy, affectionate, average cock, good sex drive?
>>
>>23471917
Man, congrats for knowing every girl on the planet bro.
>>
>>23471917
I am talking either one night things or FWB situations. If I date someone I want it to be about much more than just sex.

>>23471919
Depends how ugly - again being shallow but let's not pretend physical attraction is irrelevant to a relationship. Based on your description I can't really say, it would depend massively on shared interests and values and outlook and all that kind of thing. Intelligent is great!
>>
>>23471919
My ex was an overweight below average dude who had a wicked sense of humor and a bit smaller than average cock. We lasted 6 years together, I'm not saying I am a supermodel but everyone commented on my being out of his league.
>>
http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/online-eating-disorder-screening
>>
>>23471928
would you like round 2?
>>
>>23471945
Round 2?
>>
>>23471920
dude i wrote to dozens, they tell me i look alright and say it's easy and give a shit ton of advice yadda yadda but never wanna fuck themselves and that just means they're lying i guess
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.