[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started using Craigslist Casual Encounters. I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 24536.jpg (44 KB, 720x252) Image search: [Google]
24536.jpg
44 KB, 720x252
So I just started using Craigslist Casual Encounters.

I haven't spent enough time to pick up the nuances of the community, but I'm just blown away by how reluctant people are to post a time stamped pic. I realize that a lot of the non-spam on w4m is gay guys trying to convert straights, but even what seems to be a genuine female will not reply after I ask for a timestamp.

Pic related is the typical encounter: I start off with my stats and a body pic, with a promise of a face after verification, she asks how to verify, I tell her.

Btw, not looking for a critique on my strategy. It might look retarded, but I learn from failure.
>>
You aren't going to find shit on there. Close craigslist and never visit back unless you want to dig your pit of loneliness even deeper.
>>
>>23454320

It can't be that bad. I've heard some success stories.

Also, don't project so much.
>>
Most real girls on CL have 100s of guys to choose from so they aren't really willing to jump through any extra hoops to find out if they even want to meet you.

My advice:
1) its pretty easy to spot a bot after the first email or two so just have half a brain and you don't need to worry about that.
2)meet in public first if you're worried it might be a dude/trap trying to trick you. Most girls prefer this anyway (in my experience)
3) don't use CL, it was a goldmine years ago but now its not worth much.
>>
Been trying CL for about a month. In my experience, the w4m posts that aren't bots, massages, or obvious hookers are secretly hookers.

There are some real wm4m though. I haven't managed to close the deal with any but have at least gotten replies.

I exchanged a few with a couple where the man wanted to watch before they established that they wanted to do meth beforehand. Got right the fuck out of that situation.
>>
>So I just started using Craigslist Casual Encounters.
u have the AIDS
>>
>>23454152
Craigslist veteran here. Posted some of my sluttastic exploits in another CL thread on /soc/. I'm bi, and always have figured females on CL are either hookers or BS. My advice to you anon is to find a swinger couple or a bi couple. You might have to have your dick sucked by a dude but you'll fuck some pussy. Also stay away from trannies and hookers, AIDS is not worth the nut. I've been incredibly lucky considering how not careful i was during my CL experiences.
>>
>>23454152
Also time stamping is not common on CL like 4chan, they probably think you're a pic collector. What i used to do was figure out the make and model and color of the vehicle they used, and get to the meet spot early af and look for the vehicle.
>>
Some cities have a larger pool of sluts and nobody on CL has time for your stupid time stamps. They WILL find somebody willing to meet up sight unseen.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.