[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always get like 5 times more matches than usualthe first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
>always get like 5 times more matches than usualthe first day after tinder reset, the vast majority of them instant
>be getting good number of matches and girls start conversations
>reset profile with the SAME photo, install new update
>handful of matches, none instant
What the fuck???
>>
>>23452413
>install grinder
>>
>>23452432
I'm not gay and I was doing fine before
>>
>>23452413
tinder messes with your matches I'm pretty sure
>I always get jack shit for matches, 0 for about 2-3 weeks
>tinder asks me to rate the app
>rate it 1 star and say it's awful for feedback
>immediately get 10-20 matches over the next few days
>tinder asks me immediately if I'd like to rate the app again

the whole thing smells of a scam like OKC and POF and other dating sites
>>
>>23452696
how is OKC a scam ?
>>
>>23452706
it seems to be similar to tinder and others where you barely are shown to other people unless you pay for their service
they give a pretty awful experience to guys on there, and charge you if you want it to be better, more matches, better matches, etc.
which just seems like a scam to me, they prey on guys who have no luck with women and ask them to pay extra for a chance with shitty women
same as the PUA stuff
>>
>>23455095
>tfw you actually had luck with women until last update
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: fgddg.png (369 KB, 510x626) Image search: [Google]
fgddg.png
369 KB, 510x626
sorry for the blurriness, I don't know maybe my bio is too "minimalistic"...
>>
File: 1415141076001.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1415141076001.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>23457413
>filmmaker, cuck and adventurer
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.