[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i actually want to talk to people. first day as a cam girl. please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 5
File: IMAG0193.jpg (575 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0193.jpg
575 KB, 1520x2688
i actually want to talk to people. first day as a cam girl. please be gentle. i don't want your moey right now. just some kind of support.
>>
>>23437808
What do you want to talk about?
>>
If you want to KiK chat, add WhinigWino
Won't ever be a customer though if that's what you're hoping
>>
anything. i'm a relatively well read and fun person
>>
>>23437827
Any particular reason why you started camming?
>>
File: ahm-keepin-my-money.jpg (36 KB, 550x322) Image search: [Google]
ahm-keepin-my-money.jpg
36 KB, 550x322
>>23437808
>don't want your money right now

Alright then!..
>>
>>23437827
Where you from? How many languages do you speak?
>>
I guess I should say I'm bored, but I actually need attention, I suppose.
>>
I won't tell you where I'm from, but I'm fluent in english, french and somewhat well versed in russian.
>>
>>23437871
Great. I love ppl speaking more than one language (not counting english btw)
>>
>>23437808
where are you camming
>>
well i literally JUST started, so chaturbate. but i don't find it fun at all, so i guess i need suggestions?
>>
>>23437899
MFC is the best place to make money probably
i you wanna get a lot of requests in Spanish and Portuguese you can always try cam4
>>
>>23437899
also, can you post the url?
>>
>Well read

Honestly who gives a fuck about that. Everyone reads books.

Have you shown your butthole on cam yet?
>>
File: 1392539679783.jpg (109 KB, 800x816) Image search: [Google]
1392539679783.jpg
109 KB, 800x816
>>23437808
if you want some support, go to a cam room and get on. We can give tips and pointers in exchange for a free show for us while you are still up and coming.

just a thought.
>>
>>23437899
What do you find not fun about it?
>>
Everyone reads books. Like, here or in general? Overstatement.
Who cares? More on point. but my target group is people who do and aren't cunts about it.
>>
>>23437899
Well.. maybe share a few pics with us.. and what kind of tips do you want? Better ways to get followers? Things to do while on cam?
>>
I did, but i got tired of waiting for people to join my room and chat for about 3 hours so I felt a bit down as it's my second time on cam. Bummer.
>>
>>23437997
What's your favorite book. Please don't say Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto, anon first-time cam girl?
>>
what photo do you want? nothing obscene for now, please.
>>
>>23437997
Anyone who is proud of reading books is a cunt
>>
>>23438011

Anon, I'd like to add you on Skype, also send me your cam link there. Onegai.
>>
the master and margarita :) communist manifesto is part of a high school reading list. educational to some extent, but not in any way moving or influentional.
>>
>>23438013
Don't know man.. a lot of people can't even read properly. Some can be obnoxious though.

>inb4 whiteknight
>>
>>23438004
If you post the url, then more people will probably come and give pointers and support.
>>
I love cunts. I own one myself. And I think there's worse things to be proud of than reading books.
>>
>>23438026
The communist manifesto is interesting when considered in context. For example, it blows most peoples' minds when they realize that Marx and Engels were relatively wealthy guys who wrote it in response to the conditions of laborers in London, England. Not some inconsequential city in a third world country, but one of the largest, most important cities on earth at the time.
>>
>>23438026
Interesting. Guess I know a bit about the sort of background you have then.

I'm a fan of the Roman and Greek classics, Voltaire, and some more contemporary stuff. I haven't read that book, but I should probably move off Euro-centric literature. It's been a while since I read a good book. I shall put this on my list.
>>
>>23438044
Yeah, like being a camwhore
>>
>>23438047
Marx makes for a great critic, but is not a solver of problems. His philosophy has been responsible for more avoidable deaths directly and indirectly than just about any other movement in the 20th century.
>>
>>23438052
That's a pretty sharp edge anon, careful you don't cut yourself on it.
>>
>>23438054
The problem with Marx wasn't that he didn't have solutions, it was that his solutions were sort of "pie in the sky".

And if you want to blame all of the deaths from Soviet Russia and Communist China on him... I'm not sure that's really fair. Those deaths were at the hands of despotic, totalitarian governments which, while perhaps inspired by him, would have been thoroughly condemned by him.
>>
All litarary works should we at least to some extent be considered within historical context. Especially non-fiction works. The manifesto postulates a perspective, that should be studied and taken into account, but not overrated.

I've recently been moving towards Japanese and Chinese literature as I have not been able to study it in depth while studying.
So far I'm more than pleased.
>>
Of course, to some people that must seem like a nightmare.
>>
>>23438076
Of course. Honestly, one of the best literary works I've ever read is Anton Chekhov's "The Cherry Orchard". You should give it a read, it's relatively short.

The problem with eastern literature, however, is sort of what you just described. Most people don't have the knowledge of the goings on in Japan and China to be able to put the literature into context.
>>
>>23438084

Anon where is that Skype tho.
>>
>>23438076
So you never answered me above femanon, what's got you down about camming?

Just lack of interest?

I've had a shitty night. First unwanted ex-drama, then I fumbled a conversation with a hot German girl I know because my ex was in my head.

Just kek my shit up senpai.
>>
There's always transit authors to start with
>>
>>23438011
I'm not that anon, but could I see your entire figure? Recline like you're stretching and show me your natural shape.
>>
It turns me on and in the future I would like to learn how to earn from it. For now I'm just an eager amateur.
>>
OP kik me at Aurailen. Always bored, always enjoy talking
>>
sure. let me just try and take a pretty picture.
>>
>>23437808
>too stupid to reply to posts
>paywhore
>attentionwhore
>completely misunderstanding the purpose of /soc/
>not even trying to get informed about it
So, what sort of a retarded cunt are you?
>>
I guess I should fuck off then.
>>
>>23438142
Ye I noticed that too. What a stupid cunt.
>>
>>23438142
>incapable of engaging in conversation on any intellectual level
>callous
>quick to anger
>completely useless as a human being
She's a damn sight more useful than you.
>>
>>23438150
nah. you are cool
>>
>>23438142
>>completely misunderstanding the purpose of /soc/

80% of soc is people posting pictures of themselves in various states of undress. Relax man.

>>23438150
Please don't go. I want to see more of you.
>>
>>23438150
I think I found you. My pro-tip for more viewers: get pussy out.

Pussy sells bruv.
>>
>>23438150
You should.

Seek a different website like Reddit if you want a hugbox to give you attention and tell you what you want to hear, whore.
>>
You're probably right. What a bummer.
>>
*grabs popcorn*
>>
>>23438172
Go back to /b/. This is /soc/.
>>
>>23438155
Sounds like this is just the perfect board for me
>>
Can't blame a whore for trying, grouchy cunt.
>>
>>23438183
What if I don't? You'll continue to make idiotic assumptions and argue for no reason, showing typical newfag behavior? Slit your fucking throat and beg your mother to have swallowed you in your death throes, newfag.
>>
>>23438188
Not really. I mean, look at this room. Before you popped in here, 90%+ of the replies to her were people engaged in conversation with her. You can't claim this isn't the right board for her when she found the audience she was looking for.
>>
>>23438194
Click the post number to reply to people. Holy shit!
>>
>>23438176
If interested, we are many seeking one like you on the sugar thread.

I for one, like to show attention and talk to a cam girl
>>
>>23438200
I like your style bruh.

Top bantz
>>
>>23438194
blood and martyrs please reply to/learn how to reply to posts
>>
odd thread
>>
>>23438200
If you don't, you'll just be terribly disappointed in what you see. This isn't /b/. This is /soc/. And people here aren't all so hostile as you seem to want them to be.

Also, cheers at being called a newfag. Really original one there.
>>
>>23438204
>room
Please go
>>
>>23438217
>newfags defend a newfag
That's all it is. That's all /soc/ is. One of many newfag containment boards.
>>
File: nothingpersonalkid.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nothingpersonalkid.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>23438172
>>23438188
>>23438209
>>23438213
Together we can find a cure for autism.
>>
>>23438223
I know the difference between a thread and a room. I'm sorry I made a mistake.

You're not a moderator. If you thought this room was in violation of the rules of /soc/, you'd get a moderator here.

What is your intention? To just shit this room up enough that everyone bails? I'm not going anywhere.
>>
File: Cranky delivers the daily dose.png (476 KB, 574x413) Image search: [Google]
Cranky delivers the daily dose.png
476 KB, 574x413
>>23438239
Holy shit. Your ass has got to be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.
>>
>>23438259
Yup. You know it.

Anyway, unless any of you actually has anything other than an ad hominem, you're truly wasting your time.
>>
>>23438217
>>23438215
>>23438181
>>23437948
>>23437929
>>23438259

Pretty sure she logged off now anyway. Nothing but a sausage fest now.

She was sat around fully clothed with 29 viewers. Had she shown pussy it would have been 1.5k
>>23438239
>>23438237
>>
Hi!
I'm a camgirl too.
I've been doing it for years now, but I've taken a prolonged hiatus and tomorrow I'm starting back up again, too.

The best advice I can give you is that while you're on cam, keep moving. Don't be stationary unless there is a purpose. Every move you make while on cam should have a reason behind it - and a sexy one at that.
What site are you using?
I use chaturbate.
>>
>>23438283
Trouble is... if she gives the goods away for free, nobody will pay for them. What good are 1500 people in the room if none of them are paying?
>>
>>23438299
She was on chaturbate too. Not even remotely animated and fully clothed. Plus no goals set or anything.

>>23438303
Sometimes you have to give out some samples to attract a new customer base.
>>
>>23438303
1st off that's not really how that works. People tip to support what they are doing so they do it more.

2nd off, She has to build a fanbase 1st and that requires some free shows.

It's exactly like an artist honestly.
>>
>>23438299
>Hi!

Hello whore, get naked.
>>
>>23438283
>>23438303
People aren't that robotic. Maybe it was her first time and she was scared and wanted moral support.

I don't want to be a white knight about this, but a pretty girl wants to show herself off on camera and you just go in on her. This is /soc/ if you're here at all it's because you're a degenerate, hardly in a position to criticize. Just talk to her and enjoy yourself ffs.
>>
>>23438307
Jeez. I mean, I understand as her first day but she should have at least watched some of the girls on the front page to see what they were doing.
I make sure to watch other girls for at least an hour a day, even when I'm not camming. Sometimes I get off~
>>
>>23438307
Agreed with the principle. Just saying it isn't so cut and dry.

What was her user name on the site? Shame she left here, but I guess that's what happens when people feel the need to shit in public pools.

>>23438311
Again, I understand that point, but there's a balance. It isn't just cut and dry.

>>23438316
I was just talking with her and enjoying myself. Other people were the ones who shat up the place.
>>
>>23438316
I'm all for moral support and what not, but without honest criticism she's not going to improve.

If she wants to make money out of it, this is a business enterprise for her. If she enjoys doing it, or it's empowering or whatever even better.

>I don't want to be a whiteknight about this..
But you are, and you're not doing her any favors by going easy on her.

>>23438324
For sure. Femanon? You sound grounded anyway. Probably fun to watch too x
>>
>>23438324
I don't watch a lot of cam girls. That said, I'm not exactly foreign to the concept. There are a lot of things to enjoy about it... but there are two things that always ruin it for me.

First, when a model is on 4 different sites at the same time, and therefore isn't responding to people talking with her on three of them... it's irritating.

Second, that damned ohmibod thing has ruined cam rooms. Instead of tipping a model 50 or 100 tokens, they'll tip 1 token 50 or 100 times. Which means all you hear is chiming for 5 minutes. And the model has to pretend to get off on it. It's fake as hell, and irritating.
>>
>>23438339
>I'm all for moral support and what not, but without honest criticism she's not going to improve.

It's her first time. Do you expect her to be doing splits on a dildo? How many cam-girls get 1k+ viewers on their first day?

>But you are, and you're not doing her any favors by going easy on her.

And instead you're doing her favors by being a dick?

Let me float an alternate theory: you hate women.
>>
>>23438352
Ways to make money as a cam girl:
- Be a tease but ultimately give the customers what they want (pussy/tits/ass/masturbation.)
- Set goals and be interesting to watch if you're clothed.
- Have a personality and the interpersonal touch to build regulars (for the top earners.)
>>
>>23438363
>And instead you're doing her favors by being a dick?
I fucking love you, anon. But, sadly, most of /soc/ hates women, so you'd be right making that a blanket statement.
>>
>>23438352

I only use Chaturbate. Sometimes I go on tinychat if I'm just havin' a chat, but would never go on more than one website at the same time, jeez.

Ohmibod seemed really cool when the first girls started doing it, but now everyone is. I want one because I actually like listening to music while I masturbate and, one of them has an app and my boyfriend is really into the idea of being able to control my masturbation while he's at work.
>>
>>23438385
I'm going to side with the girl who actually used to do this for a living on this one.
>>
>>23438363
>How many cam-girls get 1k+ viewers on their first day?

Plenty do if they understand the desires of the customers.

>Let me float an alternate theory: you hate women.

A nice theory but not true. I'm just pointing out that men are idiots when they are thinking about their dicks, but if you're being boring AND fully clothed AND on page 5 AND you look like you want to just get the fuck out of there (as in, bored stiff)..

Yeah it's not going to attract people, or money. I assume the primary motive is earning from this. Otherwise she could be camwhoring in any free webcam chat.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.