[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had indian food tonight. hopefully ya'll did something far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: photo 194.jpg (72 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
photo 194.jpg
72 KB, 900x602
had indian food tonight. hopefully ya'll did something far more exciting.
>>
>>23437704
My girlfriend is out of town this weekend, so no... I watched tv.
>>
>>23437704
Watched a movie with my roommates. Not much better...
>>
>>23437709
>>23437717
what'd you watch?
>>
>>23437722
Lawless. Pretty average movie with tom hardy and shia labouf. Wasnt that bad tho
>>
>>23437722
Right now I'm watching Bill Maher, Sarah Silverman is being interviewed.
>>
>>23437704
It's my birthday. I had dinner with family and now I'm alone.
>>
>>23437729
unfortunately i don't care enough about either of them to be willing to try that lol glad to hear it wasn't that bad though

>>23437731
that sounds pretty good. i've been sick of over a week so it was a lot of seinfeld reruns for me lol

>>23437734
happy birthday! <3
>>
>>23437740
You wont regret not watching the movie. How was your meal?
>>
>>23437748
was pretty good. i'm not a huge indian food fan but it was alright. homemade shit. had some deep fried fish fillets last night and THOSE were good.
>>
>>23437753
Sounds good. Im actually not that much into fish, but id try them.
>>
>>23437704
I masturbated to extreme femdom which filled me with disgust, listened to music, lingered on /soc/, browsed my tinder matches realising I'm probably never going to get somehow intimate with any of them, and dreamt of non-existence.
I'd say your evening was better.
>>
>>23437704
Nope, just worked today then sat on the computer. Did get speaker stands for my pc speakers though. Now just sitting drinking beer and listening to music. Story of my life lately haha
>>
>>23437768
>masturbate
>listened to music
>lingered on /soc/
>dreamt of non existence

jesus we're almost the same person.

>>23437766
oh dude they were great lol and i'm not usually a huge fish fan, i actually hate fish texture.
>>
>>23437776
i don't drink but this sounds like an otherwise perfectly lovely day.
>>
>>23437776
>>23437777
So many masturbators here. Great.

Lets just say: meat > fish!
>>
>>23437784
Yeeh it's pretty decent, gets a bit boring after a while though. Hopefully with summer I'll go out more and do outdoorsy things.
>>
File: HUE.png (143 KB, 295x235) Image search: [Google]
HUE.png
143 KB, 295x235
>>23437704

>mfw keeping your mouth open for the purpose of taking a selfie is a stupidly hilarious norm people fall in line with because: reasons

You catching bugs by leaving your mouth open? Nice LJ post.
>>
>>23437790
i know, it's shocking. like, nobody masturbates these days. though, god, i'd KILL for a steak right now.

>>23437794
i'd love to go camping. i wanna go back to the redwoods. went as a little girl, haven't been back since, but it was fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>23437803
We defnetly need someone inventing a method to use sarcasm in text.
>>
i fapped to this redheaded girl on /soc/ that looked a little like dawn from buffy after she started posting naked pics
>>
>>23437803
Ohh damn, I live far away from the Redwood Forests. I'm in Canada but I'd love so much to come visit them someday. Camping out in those parts would be amazing
>>
>>23437813
goddamn did you save those pics? that sounds wonderful.

>>23437812
god we really do. it's so frustrating having people think you're being serious.
>>
>>23437822
>goddamn did you save those pics?
i will once you start posting them
>>
>>23437777
>tfw I will never meet you even if just because I bet I live on a different continent, 10000 km away
>>
>>23437822
Oh yeah. It is. Where you from?
>>
>>23437832
california originally. now everywhere. traveling a ton these days.

>>23437831
:( *hugs*
>>
>>23437841
Great. Just collecting all states or real travelling? Like europe, asia, ...
>>
I made yams with an axe and shalelleigh and whiskey.
>>
>>23437847
nah, traveling cause i got kicked out of home lol so my gf and i are just moving around alot trying to find where we wanna settle.
>>
>>23437864
Oh yeah. Now i got it. Im an idiot.
Well im sure you'll find something.
>>
>>23437886
well no, i mean she's been to india dozens of times and we wanna go to asia at some point. we do wanna do traveling like that. but i wanna fuckin settle down first lol i'm SO tired of moving around right now. plus i've traveled all over this country in general.
>>
>>23437895
So i got it wrong two times? Best. Day. Ever.
Just kidding: well, why just travel asia? Europe is so great!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.