[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What advice could you give me to look better? I wanna look cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20160303_172111.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160303_172111.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
What advice could you give me to look better? I wanna look cute so I can get a boyfriend and I feel this would be the best place
>>
Death
>>
>>23429090
Is your blog still weird looking?
>>
>>23429098
yes
>>
>>23429090

You have Jewish ancestry, don't you?
>>
Lose weight. Skin cream. Longer hair. Smile
>>
>>23429129
yup
>>
>>23429090

Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
You want a Boyfriend but im really sry i dont really know yet if you are a Boy or a Girl.

If you are a Girl and wanna look Cute for guys cut your hairs 1-3 CM and try to fettle(flatten?!) them ( Sorry i dont know the exact english word for it).

If you are a Boy just cut your hairs until you have around 2-3 CM left and try to wear Sweaters which are not that wide since they make your Face look bigger( Same goes for girl variant)

That would be it about your Hair
>>
>>23429134
Do all that, then Get out more. They might find you, and you won't find them.
>>
>>23429090
idk how old you are but by the looks of your skin you need to eat better
>>
>>23429090
Knowing whether you're a male or female would be helpful, so all I can give you is a generalized tip.

Try and keep your hair up/off your face unless you have it cut/styled specifically for bangs.

Once I figured that out myself, I feel like I look better. Not sure about anyone else's opinion, but what matters is that /I/ like the way I look.

That's also all that matters for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.