[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen one so here it is, northeastern U.S of A thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: USA-region-map-North-East.jpg (136 KB, 1039x1224) Image search: [Google]
USA-region-map-North-East.jpg
136 KB, 1039x1224
I haven't seen one so here it is,
northeastern U.S of A thread
>>
Me, myself and I are looking for something like a normal chat maybe but it could have the additional ingredients such as weird, sexual, funny, trolling to kill time, pic trade and/or simply just chat. I'm ok with meeting and chilling. I don't smoke anymore however, I do drink now, occasionally. I work third shift so come by and shoot the shit with me.

27/m/North Andover/Mass
>>
File: IMG_20160224_221144847.jpg (167 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_221144847.jpg
167 KB, 480x640
603/ 23/ m
Looking for a chick to sit on my face
>>
28 M Connecticut here
Called outta work despite not having any more PTO because my job is a fucking joke; its around Yale so that's the main reason it sucks so hard.
>>
>>23429543
>its around Yale so that's the main reason it sucks so hard.

lol That's the only reason your job is good bro.
>>
M/717/pa bored as fuck
>>
401/24/M I have yet to meet anyone in these threads. Looking for stuff to do and new people. Kik: Pointedstick
>>
>>23430314
>my job
>good
nice try, implier-lite
>>
Albany NY/20/M

Trapped at work and having a rough day.

Someone keep me company to take my mind off shit.

Kik:Narzick
>>
>>23425425
Is Florida in northeast US?

941 reporting
>>
>>23431229

Where you working? I'm from the Albany area too. [email protected]
>>
610, PA, M, 30, 420 friendly
>>
207, 19, Male. Any other Mainefags on here?
>>
>>23431792
ayy
23/M/610 420 friendly
>>
413, can't sleep.
>>
>>23434017
207 21 m
Why is their more trees then people here
>>
>>23434220

That's a good question. Always wondered that myself. Which part of Maine are you from?
>>
>>23434220
>is
>then
>the actual question being asked
Jesus Christ dude, go back to school.
>>
20/m/732
>>
>>23431249
yeah it is man, come join in on this NORTHERN fun
>>
Odd to see someone else from Florida in here. Looking to take a job in the New England or Mid-Atlantic region very soon. Waiting on confirmation to do my last interview up there in Bawstuhn.

When does it start to get nice up there? Are there any decent resources for finding long term (ie, not vacation) rental housing in the VT/NH area? Or is CL about as good as it will get?
>>
>>23435422

New Hampshire is a based af state. Move now!
>>
>>23434466
that says all it needs to about Maine's education system

while i'm here, 24/m/508 (Central MA)
>>
>>23435347
732 as well toms river here where you at
>>
File: maryland_plane.jpg (13 KB, 402x268) Image search: [Google]
maryland_plane.jpg
13 KB, 402x268
28 / M / Baltimore, MD

Surprised you consider Maryland part of the Northeast. We usually consider ourselves in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Our local sports network for baseball (Orioles and Nationals) is even called the Mid-Atlantic Sports Network, or MASN.

Anyway, I'm going to be bored this weekend... girlfriend is visiting old friends in another state.
>>
>>23434220

Would you happen to have a Kik/Skype by any chance? My Kik is TorchicFan96 and Skype is zeldfan789.
>>
25/m/603
giant faggot here
kik hwala
>>
M 26 716 bi curious
I'll post kik if anyone is interested.
Im wondering if a m or f would be willing to 420 and mess around in a motel room on niagara falls blvd? I'd pay for the room and supply the drugs of course. Also, food because that's probably necessary.
>>
>>23434164
know that 413 feel bro
>>
I'm in DC - can I sneak into this thread? I'm minutes from Maryland!

25/M/Bi 703/202
>>
sup northeast, i got a question for you guys

im interviewing for a job in augusta, maine next week. how is life up there? the entertainment scene? the dating scene?
>>
22/f/207
this thread is way too broad, we should keep New England to New England and NY to NY etc etc

>>23440842
if you're into outdoorsy stuff it's good, otherwise it's kinda trash for entertainment. there's some good places to eat in Portland though.
>>
>>23440943

originally im from indiana, which didnt have too much in the way of nature or entertainment, but i think ive been spoiled over my last 2 years living in nyc

from what ive read the cities in maine are even smaller than the ones in indiana though
>>
>>23440975
you're correct, we don't really have any cities in the sense you're used to. I don't mind it too much here but I'd move if I could be sure I'd get a job elsewhere.
>>
>>23440842

I like Augusta. Just make sure not to live in an apartment. My grandma does and it's so fucking depressing.
>>
>>23443349
whats wrong with apartments?
>>
>>23443778

Nothing. Just the apartment complex she lives in is depressing af.
>>
631/18/m
Bi and super bored
>>
20/m/570-610

kik: rhinn88

just looking for a chick to hang out with and hook up
>>
>>23440842
I'm...sorry. Augusta is a sad city. It's small, rural, and offers little in the way of entertainment. You're about half an hour away from Auburn, and half an hour away from Bangor, both of which have decent bars/clubs what have you.
>>
207 but go to school in NY. What's up mainedudes.
>>
>>23445652

followup question:

im a 3rd gen indian dude that would prefer desi girls over white ones. i know maine is like 95% white, but are there towns with little brown pockets?
>>
>>23446326
No. Lewiston has Somalians and Portland hs somewhat of a fair mix. Still, short answer, no.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.