[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Tulsa for a couple nights, what good here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x346
In Tulsa for a couple nights, what good here?
>>
Really no Tulsa fags
>>
>>23416111

It's Tulsa, are you honestly surprised?
>>
>>23416124
A little but not really
>>
Not a local but I've been there.

There's an aquarium and some good brewpubs down by the riverfront.

Avoid north Tulsa. It's full of niggers and you might die.

That's all I remember. Have fun and good luck.
>>
I only live near Tulsa so I can't really help you.
>>
The short answer: nothing. I'm from there and couldn't tell you why anyone would want to be in that shithole.
>>
Lived in Tulsa for most of my life but I moved away to a suburb from it.

McNellie's is a decent pub downtown and they may still do $3 burgers on Wednesdays and beers are nice. Upstairs you can smoke. Problem is it gets crowded like shit with obnoxious hipsters and idiots at night so take it as you will.

Downtown in general has that problem. Don't bother drinking down there if you plan on driving because the traffic layout is atrocious and cops love to patrol that area, plus homeless people and general fucking weirdos all over the place.

As far as food goes, Jim's Never On Sunday if you like coneys/greek food, Umberto's/Pie Hole if you like pizza by the slice, plenty of other local shit as well.

Avoid North Tulsa like that other anon said, but also I'd avoid 21st Lewis/Utica because it's always riddled with shit traffic and tons of construction. There's a small bar between 21st and 31st and Harvard called the Colony which I used to like a bit but can get stuffy as fuck on some days. You'll recognize it because it has a British flag sign.

Cherry Street is uppity swank bullshit that has bad traffic and overpriced garbage everywhere, except the Library (another bar) is /okay/, that shit all up and down Peoria/Riverside is also nonsense.

The Brook on Peoria makes good food though.

Just some thoughts, I might comment back some more later.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.