[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left or right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 284x177
Left or right?
>>
>>23415730
>>
WTF? I always did left, I'm not chine
>>
Fixed.
>>
>>23415844
What did you fix?
>>
I always did left but now I'm going to do it on the right after seeing this. It's the best way.
>>
neither
>>
One on the right is inaccurate. No adidas tracksuit.
>>
>>23415730
Do i look like fucking ranjid? Left
>>23415844
Underrated
>>
Have fun shitting out all your organs right fags
>>
>>23418002
Have fun with your haemorrhoids, left fags (I'm not even joking, look it up).
>>
>>23415730
Its not natural if I literally cant sit like that
I fall over to the back
>>
>>23415730

If you're from India they're both wrong.

They shit in the street.
>>
>>23419749
Not just in any old street...
>>
>>23419749
and they wipe with water instead of tissue, always with their left hand, which they just and only use for that
>>
I would never squat over a regular toilet like on the right. I've seen the injuries people have gotten when the toilet breaks because they were squatting on it
>>
>>23419940
true dat. If it breaks, ceramic is sharp as razors. The carnage on your legs/genitalia/butt can be really serious and one can easily bleed to death
What a dreadful way to be found, your butt and balls all gored up, your dead body lying in a paddle of blood and shit, and a laptop browsing /soc/, /pol/ /b/ and /gif/
>>
>>23415844
лэл
>>
File: sqatting-e1421082321227.gif (67 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
sqatting-e1421082321227.gif
67 KB, 640x334
You only have one body.
Do it right or don't do it at all.
>>
File: pooinloo.jpg (6 KB, 151x189) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.jpg
6 KB, 151x189
wait what..? I was taught to poo like this??!!!

help??!!
>>
>>23422425
this is the only way to poopie
>>
>>23419850
DESIGNATED
>>
>>23415730
Right, natural squatting. I was born with inherent genetics that screwed up my colon and intestines. This is the only way I can get anything done. AMA.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.