[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls and boys it's a masturbation thread. How you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 175x110) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 175x110
Girls and boys it's a masturbation thread. How you do it? what you do it with? and you look at or think about?
>>
>>23397534
>How you do it?
My hand
>what you do it with?
A goat bladder
>and you look at or think about
You mom
>>
>>23397534
I use my hand.

Regular with some ball fondling sometimes.

I like to pretend someone is watching, I just wanna show my dick to some femanons.
>>
>How you do it?
usually my hand but different ways. sometimes just rubbing, sometimes fingering, sometimes I turn over and hump my fist with fingers inserted. very rarely use toys
>what you do it with?
when I do use toys it's usually just a vibe. I have a Hitachi and a bullet (for more discreet performances)
usually past experiences/girlfriends
>>
rub my clit usually, when im really into it i'll use my anal trainer or butt plug depending on which victim girls chapter i'm reading, hnnnng
>>
>>23397534
>How you do it?
Slowly to begin with then when I'm past the ten minute mark I beat that meat like Robin Deakin and squeeze every last drop of cum out of it.
>What you do it with?
My hands or para-cord.
>What do you look at or think about?
>Eel soup
>300 days of sodom
>My gran's sex tape.
>Anything on celeb jihad
>>
>>23398729
>gran's sextape
Explain pls
>>
I switched to my non-dominant hand at around 16
>>
>How you do it?
Rub my clit for the most part. If I'm using my vibrator, I'll leave rub that on my clit before going in
>what you do it with?
Hand and vibe
Creampies and teacher/student ^^
Sometimes just visit the spank bank.
>>
>>23399443
You got a hairy puss?
>>
>>23399389
As a boy I used to visit her house every weekend, one time I discovered this video tape. Now, being a young lad, I didn't know what was on it.
So I played it.
I later transferred it to my computer and I watch it occasionally.
>>
>>23399482
Sounds like a hot memory..
I'd ask if you could share it but I'm sure for reasons you don't wanna
Wanna just tell us what's on it, if you're okay with that, I mean.
>>
>>23399457
Trimmed master race
>>
>>23399502
Feel like doing some webcammy stuff?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.