[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a pretty dumb idea. This is for clean purposes only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1455654875297.png (11 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1455654875297.png
11 KB, 300x188
So I have a pretty dumb idea. This is for clean purposes only too, no thirsts to be quenched here.

Ladies, give us your asl, description of yourself, and proof you exist.

(I am tired of seeing heeps of thirsty men here).
>>
>>23372231
I am gonna try to make a system, where girls can actually try to meet people and not get spammed with dick.
>>
it seems like this is all that is left here atm.

soc appears to be in a lull state. itll pick up but there are some points where its just dead.
>>
i think therefore i am
>>
File: 1455860762962.jpg (16 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
1455860762962.jpg
16 KB, 400x292
>>23372240
I am legit just done with seeing so much thirst here; it's like a constant drought with the people on here now...
>>
>>23372265
i feel you, i hate seeing how unbalanced it is.

but anyway thats just from what ive observed, there are just times when its slow unfortunately.
>>
>>23372300
The other thing it's getting really irritating with people who didn't even really post their info. I have had to start to asking everyone if they even know what 4Chan is before starting a conversation.
>>
>>23372326
ya thats in like kik/skype/snap threads.

imo in terms of meeting people ive found its often better if you have some dialouge in the thread before hand. this gives some reassurance the person is real + gives you an idea of if you can actually hold a convo with them.
>>
>>23372351
I suppose just like this, kek.
Yeah, that's normally the way to go.
>>
>I am legit just done with seeing so much thirst here; it's like a constant drought with the people on here now...

Those damn cali people
>>
>>23372398
but we got rain this winter. there's grass on the sidewalks again!

>>23372231
>proof you exist
that's mighty effort for no return.
>>
>>23372240
Just get into brutalising other people or having hobbies to talk about and it gets slightly less horrible. That's basically the only reason you should be on here anyways, I just caught contact info from a girl yesterday because she never posts and thought I was funny. Compared to the amount of hit-and-miss people go through in the actual contactfag threads or nude/body threads that's pretty swell.
>>
>>23372412
ya its true, i find that when i act like a complete asshole its easier to get contact info.

there was one time me and this girl were arguing in some thread and we ended up adding each other. kind of weird, nothing came of it but thats a story for ya.
>>
>>23372439
Be an ass-hole and you'll meet people...
Logical, but I guesa people are surprising.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.