[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with women? I can't seem to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1426298925403.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1426298925403.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
What the fuck is wrong with women?

I can't seem to get past first dates with girls, and yet I don't have that much trouble getting dates in the first place.

I'm not bad looking, I'm 6'3, athletic, computer engineer (aka nerd loner), I have have long brown hair and I've been told by every woman I've met that I'm hot either directly or by their friends.

Hell, I even got interviewed by some latina model a couple of years ago and she told me I was hot as fuck, I went to a single date with her and I never managed a second.

The problem is that I'm not a natural player, I learned the game and managed to get results after a while.
But I'm not a dick, which you kinda have to be to get dates in the first place nowadays, and I truly care about what my date has to say, I want to actually get to know her. I want a partner, not a fuck toy, I could literally spend less fucking a high tier whore than taking out a girl.

I've noticed that unless I am constantly:

>touching her inappropriately in public
>demeaning her
>talking like a thug (bro, shiet, fuck, yo)
>flirting with someone else in front of her
>acting like a cunt to others while she is around (waiters etc.)

I get immediately discarded, and I fucking hate acting like previously stated.

Am I doomed? Will I have to put up this badboy charade forever to get a partner?

Can a femanon give me some insight? Any fellow anon on a similar situation?
>>
>>23357251
TL;DR
>>
>>23357260
>>23357260

I learned game, got dates, hardly anything after.
>>
>>23357251
If a guy did any of these things he wouldn't even get through the first date.
>>
>>23357272

That's what I used to think, but it works. Always.
>>
>>23357251
>But I'm not a dick
You know this is what it is

>nowadays
Aggressive, dominant assholes have always gotten the pussy
>>
>>23357308

Guess I'll just fuck whores for the rest of my life.
>>
Maybe you are just trying to date whores?
Maybe they just want an easy fuck and not get intimate?
Maybe find girls in another place or internet?
>Maybe... maybe?
>>
>>23357251
>I can't seem to get past first dates with girls
>What the fuck is wrong with women?
spoiler anon, the problem isn't with everyone else

(and no I'm not being sexist, I'd say the same thing to a girl who bitched about all the men she dated)
>>
>>23357459

I'm seriously aware of how obvious it may seem, this however has been the case since I started dating.

>>23357527

I've been in long term relationships, I just have to keep acting like a dick, which I seriously loathe.
>>
>>23357251
>Hell, I even got interviewed by some latina model a couple of years ago and she told me I was hot as fuck, I went to a single date with her and I never managed a second.

Despite your good looks, you are emotionally stunted.
>>
>>23357783

I know ;_;

Is it even possible to overcome such a condition?

I'm seriously willing to change.
>>
>>23357792
You have to gain empathy and be responsible for yourself.
>>
>>23357251
Dude perhaps you're going for the wrong types?
>>
>>23357459
thisss
>>
>>23357808

Can you be more thorough?

>>23357815
>>23357829

How can you even tell?
>>
>>23357858
You just can, girls are like dudes nowadays man
all they want is to have sex and play you
theres only a few good ones or mildly good
>>
>>23357895
Or maybe some just want a fucking friend who wants to have a good time without always being horny?
>>
>>23357858
You have to be confident which is a byproduct of being responsible for yourself and taking care of things. The empathy is so you don't act like a douche bag.
>>
>>23357251
>I can't seem to get past first dates with girls
>I
Hint: Women aren't the problem. Perhaps your "non bad boy persona" is boring as fuck.

>>23357292
It works with women who want to get fucked, not find a partner. Which means, you're either actively pursue such women or attract them for some reason.
>>
>>23357272
this
if you're with any girl whos into this shit, you're with a sumb whore and ate clearly going for the wrong type
>>
>>23357783
This

Getting a first date is about attractivenessand charisma, getting a second date is about making a connection, having things in common, being interesting.
Maybe it's not "what the fuck is wrong with women" but a case of you/them going on the date for the wrong reasons, having nothing in common apart from physical attraction, or expecting something else, or just not having any substance to back up your looks.
>>
>>23357251
>I have have long brown hair and I've been told by every woman I've met that I'm hot either directly or by their friends.
>Hell, I even got interviewed by some latina model a couple of years ago and she told me I was hot as fuck

>Post pic
>>
>>23357251
>I can't seem to get past first dates with girls, and yet I don't have that much trouble getting dates in the first place.

You should be asking "what the hell is wrong with me" then you dipshit
>>
>>23357251
Dude I shit you not I had the same problem.
>>
ITT: lonely boys cry that nobody loves them, don't consider not being cunts
>>
20 year old ex-neet here, i want to be a computer engineer, any tips? Just got a certificate in Logic programming and the basics of IT?
How old are you?

I could help you with women.
>>
>>23357251
You sound way to desperate to get a wife, you should focus on having fun and making her having fun too, after a few dates if you two can think about getting serious
>>
You probably have an atrocious personality

>there's nothing wrong with me! Its everyone else with the problem!

Lol just think about how ridiculous that sounds.
>>
I don't even meet hot women on the daily basis so how the fuck am I supposed to get the very dates in first place? Internet is no option since girls there are a fucking joke, already tried it.
>>
>use game
>get shit tier women
>who aren't interested in supreme intellectual gentlemen such as yourself

you're really fucking dumb OP

YOU are getting turned down for second dates
it is not the fault of the women you are chasing, but a problem YOU have which they are sensing and are avoiding as they should
go into more detail about what you are doing on these dates so we can help you or fuck off back to your redpill sites
>>
>>23360517
>demeaning her
>talking like a thug (bro, shiet, fuck, yo)
but that's not normal that they like it
ergo, he must be dating whores
>>
Calling bullshit. I and all of my friends would kill for someone who actually respects us and wouldn't give the kind of asshole you describe the time of day.

So your dates are all outliers or literally every single friend of mine (and I went to an all girl high school so literally all my friends are girls) just happens to be completely contradictory to your generalization of women.

Bullshit post is bullshit.
>>
"Wahhh, I treat girls like shit, they put up with it while we're out on a date, but then they don't want to go out again. What's wrong with women!?"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.