[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People i need your advice how the fuck can i improve my look.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: UpeOPF2.png (610 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
UpeOPF2.png
610 KB, 628x471
People i need your advice how the fuck can i improve my look. What hairstyle should i use and should i grow a beard ? And what would you rate me? I guess this is rate and advice thread?
>>
>>23355525
19 f here
I would either lose the stubble, or grow a proper beard for starters... also smile more... Otherwise you look good right now already
>>
Go to /fa/, bruh bruh
>>
eat lift sleep
practice good posture
>>
>>23355525
Go to the gym, get /fit/.
Ignore /fa/ advice, that's all subjective and won't help you much. You're fine as you are now in this regard.
>>
>>23355525
/fa/, /fit/

Dress better and take care of your body. That is the only way.
>>
You look fine just clean up the scruff. Can we see a dick pic?
>>
>>23355525
Smile and shave. Its mostly about how you speak to people.
>>
>>23355551
>>23355556
>>23355587
yeah working on the gym part... right now im skinny fuck (193 cm 78 kg)
>>23355920
what the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_20141125_224416_302.jpg (681 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141125_224416_302.jpg
681 KB, 1840x3264
>>23355525
Okay, bro. I've got like the same thing.
Leave the stubble and just keep it stubble. Double stubble is as far as you should go.
New hair style. Try for the pomp look. So grow out the bangs and keep the sides layered. (8 guard on a trimmer is a good length.) Other than that you have the face of a 7/10, like myself.
Pic is me with a beard. Go for the bangs like I've got mine, but again keep the length off the sides. You'll do okay, brah.
Most important be confident and talk to bitches. You'll get some. 7/10 no homo, you arent a bad looking dude.
Whatever changes you make, if they dont jive with you then change em until you feel comfortable with how you look.
Pic of me is old AF.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.