[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post Pic and post if you've ever sucked a black dick before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 25
File: delete.jpg (57 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
57 KB, 564x423
Post Pic and post if you've ever sucked a black dick before and explain why / why not.
>>
sticking around for this train wreck

you first OP
>>
>>23347905
>>23347928
I thought i posted already, I dont have any pics but im a guy of course.

>be at comic con drressing as trap
>black nerdy guy in booth bumps into me
>he blushes and i realize he actually thinks im a girl
>flirt with him for a bit
>straight up ask him if he wants me to blow him hoping he still thinks im a girl
>he's blushing like a mother fucker and agrees
>we both head to his car and drive to a carls jr parking lot the entire time im fliriting and stating i only want to suck his dick
>pulls it out and im surpised i actually got this far
>he was only 5 inches but i still sucked it
>deepthroated his dick for like 5 minutes and made him cum twice
>he buys me a burger and drops me off at the con
i still dont get how the fuck he thought i was a girl the entire time, or maybe he knew i was a trap but was just pretending i was a girl, idk.
>>
>>23347984
Got a pick of you in costume?
>>
File: temp 1a.jpg (24 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
temp 1a.jpg
24 KB, 240x240
>>23347905
No because i dont like black guys, personal taste. Latino men and White men are way more appealing to me. Iv seen cute black men before but the idea of having sex with them is just... ugh i cant do it. I dont get why so many white girls love black guys so much but w/e your into. Sorry if i hurt anyones feelings.
>>
File: IMAG39776.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1076) Image search: [Google]
IMAG39776.jpg
129 KB, 1080x1076
Yes,
Because I'm not a racist
>>
>>23347999
Actually white girls dont "love" black guys, for the most part they tend to stay in their own race. I think iv seen more white girls with hispanic men then blacks actually.

>>23348001
come on post story!
>>
>>23347905
No, cause I'm a white male and it's the slaves who suck my dick
>>
>>23347905
no pic but...

>be ready to experiment with guys
>first time so not sure what to do
>see ad from guy who wants to exchange BJ's
>says he's black, hwp
>my first time so never ask how big he is
>head over to his place
>thinking in my head he's probaby got a big cock
>meet, chat, get down to business
>he pulls his pants off
>cock is 4.5" and thin
>suck his cock, he sucks mine
>cum and leave
>calls me a week later to meet up again
>this time I ask him to fuck me
>small cock is nice for a first time
>years later he's the smallest cock I've been with
>>
>>23347997
dsew
>>
>>23348123
wut?
>>
>>23347997
don't have pic but it i was dressed as rogue from xmen and id say i was a passable trap from the distance but up close you can kinda tell, also i had an exaggerated voice.
>>
File: Snapshot_20130418_24.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20130418_24.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>On CL
>Reply to couple's ad looking for a bi bottom
>They come over
>Answer door dressed like a slutty schoolgirl
>She sits on the bed and watches me suck his 8" BBC
>She reaches down and forces my head all the way down on his cock
>I'm gagging and drooling like a slut
>He lies on the bed and she rides his face while I keep sucking
>She starts sucking with me
>She pushes my head down so I lick his balls and ass
>He bends me over the bed and starts fucking my ass
>She's spanking me and digging her nails into my ass and back
>She grabs my hair and makes me lick her pussy while I'm getting fucked
>He turns me onto my back, grabs my heels, and keeps pounding my ass
>She starts choking me, slapping me, and calling me a slut
>She bends over and starts getting fucked. Orders me to lick her ass
>She gets on her back and has me lick her tits and clit
>He's ready to cum
>They get me on my knees and she holds my hair while he cums all over my mouth
>They clean up, I walk them to the door covered in his cum

That was a good day.
>>
File: IMG_012.jpg (286 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_012.jpg
286 KB, 960x1280
because my bf at the time asked me to so he could watch, kinda weird shit
>>
>>23348022
What do you mean?

He was in one of my classes. Sat near me with a few of his friends, was really cocky and liked to tease me so there was a lot of sexual tension.

Eventually we both got really drunk at this house party, I told him that I thought he was super hot. It was the first time I ever felt the urge to just have spontaneous sex. We made out in his car and it lead to a really drunk blowjob.

He didn't call me after that so I was pissed for a while. Eventually hooked up a few more times during that semester. We still talk occasionally.
>>
No... cause I'm strait lol
>>
>>23349748
this
>>
File: 701.jpg (608 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
701.jpg
608 KB, 900x1200
yes

im attracted to black boys
>>
>>23349167
I dont get why guys like watching their girl suck anther mans dick, i had a friend who god pressured by her boyfriend into giving a black guy he met at a bar a blowjob and she also thought it was weird.

Just curious if your still lurking how did your relationship go once you did that? And can someone tell me what a guy gets outta this, is it some sort of sexual domination?
>>
>>23350645
my bf enjoys when im pleasured
also enjoys me teasing or making other guys want me

the fact that they are black is just taboo and makes its hotter...the whole im a little white girl vs big black cock
>>
Tfw naive white "girls" thinking that sucking black dicks is trendy and not racist.
Hipsters are degenerate.
>>
>>23348022
>Actually white girls dont "love" black guys
It sure seems like they do on tv lol. Admittedly i dont know a ton of "white people" per-say but from the ones iv seen i also notice more mexican on white interracial couples then black on white in person but i thought that might be because i live in California.

>>23350684
>the fact that they are black is just taboo and makes its hotter
Hmm, yeah i get the taboo part, i think a lot of my friends secretly like white guys (including me) because of the "fantasy" of a peasant girl connecting with someone above her, like white men are royalty and blue eyes and white skin is "pure" lol

I definitely get the racial attraction but still think its funny / weird how white couple share a black cock like its a glass of wine lol, not knocking you or anything since mexicans do weird stuff like trying to breed out the brown and sharing their girls with their homies. I think its just different cultures.
>>
>>23350794
what's so wrong with that? It's perfectly normal to be with a guy who's a different race and it show that you're not racist unlike a lot of white people
>>
>>23350794
Ah be quiet if anything white women are more loyal to their "race" then men are. Its not 1 sided, everyone wants to hook up with a white guy just as much as the white girls but yet you get mad at the women.

I dont hear any complaining when a white guy is getting sucked off by a latina or asian girl which probably happens more. I mean im not even into black guys but its bull when 1 white girl wants someone outside her race she's a coal burner and everyone wants to shun her yet you turn a blind eye to the 10 whiteboys dating latinas and asians.

Stop being a jerk
>>
>>23350891
>normal
Who told you that it's normal to be with someone different race?

Today it's a trend to suck black, tomorrow it's a tattoo of obama around the anus, etc. etc........!

In 5 years it's normal to obligate white girls to permanently walk around with a XXL buttplug 24/7. Why the fuck not, go with the flow, man!
>>
>>23350891
It's posts like this that make me think the West just deserves to die. Spread 'em for the rape-you-gees, amirite.

Please save us, Donald
>>
>>23350975
lol, i thought i accidentally clicked my /pol/ tab for a sec

"No white women belong to us its not normal to be with a non-white! Bring back the 1950s! Buttplugs 24/7 maaaaan!"
Christ how lame, you sound just like an overly emotional woman. You could've been cool and sexy with your criticism like "white bitches dont know about my Aryan Master Race Cock" but no, here comes the stereotypical unsexy dorky white nerd tripping on himself and ruining what was suppose to be a kinky thread.
>>
>>23348001
please look up the definition of racism.
>>
>>23351073
Considering how you mentiond latinos wanting to 'breed out the brown', I think you are in no position to argue in favor of miscegenation. >;^)
>>
>>23351073
You read whatever you want to see, in your twisted mentality.

Never said 'aryan', 'white woman', 'belong', 'to us', 'master race', you simply see what you want to see, the perfect stereotype of a brainwashed victim.

>ugh I can't do it
>>23347999 Why only latinos or whites you fucked up racist? You should, you HAVE to go suck mo', EVERY cool bbc brotha, bitch. The ONLY master race!

Do you even read before pressing, outback.
>>
>>23347999
Is that a picture of you? I dunno anon you look like half nigger to me.
>>
>>23351149
Based anon.

You smelled it too? Take care she's going to rage against your white ass. Only HER valuable opinion counts on here, you know!
>>
>>23351173
She mentioned being some sort of hispano-american, so probably heavily mixed iberian, amerindian and black.
>>
>>23350975
the reason why it's a 'trend to suck black' is because most people have finally realised that its okay for white girls to be attracted to black guys and vice versa. you obviously still have a long way to go.
>>23351051
i would rather live with refugees than racists :/
and i love the fact that you think donald trump can actually change anything. thankfully there are laws in place to stop radical views
>>
>>23351125
thinking that for some reason white girls should be put off by black guys is racist.
>>
File: degenerate_mentality.jpg (76 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
degenerate_mentality.jpg
76 KB, 720x507
>>23351218
You mad bro.

Now show some love and tolerance and spread your white ass for the gang. We're refugees!
>>
File: Rapists-wellcum.jpg (48 KB, 640x500) Image search: [Google]
Rapists-wellcum.jpg
48 KB, 640x500
>>23351234
>put off
Lmao
>>
>>23351128
That suppose to be a stump? Im just being honest and fair with my racism. There are Mexicans out there trying to breed out brown and i think its weird but its just their thing. Doesn't mean they represent all Mexicans. Also why am i obliged to defend them? Same for you and white women, if a white girl wants ride a black buck so what? Why are you obliged to defend / rally them? Your not responsible for white women no more then im responsible for those mexicans that wanna breed with white people.

>>23351138
"Never said 'aryan', 'white woman', 'belong', 'to us', 'master race', you simply see what you want to see, the perfect stereotype of a brainwashed victim."

No im not going to let tu quoque this and have you play the victim or imply im brainwashed and your not a dumbass. As if you didn't come to this thread mad that a white girl was sucking black cock.

>>23351149
>>23351201
>you look like half a nigger
lol yeah thats me, i know got a big forehead and my hair is curly. As far as i know all 3/4 of my grandparents were mexican and 1 was a one of those nazi germans who married a young latina. I dont think im black but who knows maybe theres a little bit of nig in me and i just dont know it.

>>23351173
Jeez look at you kiss ass like a worm, yuk!
>>
>>23350913
/thread
>>
>>23351237
>>23351245
you're just proving why most white women, including myself, would prefer people of colour. Because they're not racist nutjobs like you
>>
I live in Russia and there was a foreign exchange student from USA here last year, I found out he was also gay in secret after a few weeks and sucked his cock. He was very large and it was difficult but I did my best. I have a video, please email me and I will send it to you, I do not know how to make a webm.

[email protected]
>>
File: Tolerance.jpg (57 KB, 600x691) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance.jpg
57 KB, 600x691
>>23351250
>kiss ass like a worm
You degenerate bastard, ask your mum how she sucked black cock. Its your own dad, outback.

You're literally the first victim on here to be against white and black couples now you rage against me for saying my opinion!

Not the first time you rage on a black board, you don't even know what you're looking for.

Take black dick in all your fuckholes, you racist bitch.
>>
>>23351250
>Why are you obliged to defend / rally them?
I am not, lol. I don't care in fact. They could engage in zoopaedonecrophiliac behaviors for all I care. I live in a pretty ethnically and culturally homogeneous area and I'm positive my children will grow up in a similar environment.
>>23351270
>you're just proving why most white women, including myself, would prefer people of colour
No, they would not, you should stop projecting.
>Because they're not racist nutjobs like you
Mind providing any factual evidence on people of non-european descent being less prone to discriminating based on ethnicity? My anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise.
Also
>being a racist or a xenophobe is bad because it's the current year
Ayyy.
>>
>>23351299
anon plz, she's just a self loather, she's clearly half black. No one would mistake her for white, not in a million years.
>>
File: Refugees-wellcum1.jpg (273 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Refugees-wellcum1.jpg
273 KB, 1280x853
>>23351270
What makes it out of you for doing the same? Go for it. Go for it.

That's how the 'refugees' see in the white hole. Easy to get, easy to assfuck, easy to dump.

Congrats white bunny.

>>23351346
I know, anon. She used to rage in every black thread. Against whites, now 'the change we need' top kek.
>>
>>23351330
i don't see any people of colour refusing to have sex with white people due to their skin colour. And i'm not projecting, even my most conservative friends think that it's okay to have sex with a POC and to avoid self admitted white nationalists and racists like you
>>
File: Refugees_Welcum.jpg (198 KB, 992x741) Image search: [Google]
Refugees_Welcum.jpg
198 KB, 992x741
>>23351270
>you're just proving why most white women, including myself, would prefer people of colour. Because they're not racist nutjobs like you
>Because they're not racist
>nutjobs like you

Imply black people can not be racist. Only in your brainwashed victimized poor mentality.

Kid go learn, LEARN.
>>
File: IMG_023.jpg (388 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_023.jpg
388 KB, 960x1280
>>23350645
the relationship was really fine afterwords, I did it fairly regularly for a while, he taped it and then we got into other things. I watched him fuck a girl a few times too

broke up over a lot of non-sexual stuff.
>>
>>23351391
>never seen black racist
>insults whites
>diffamations
>more diffamations
>accusations

Do you even understand what you shit there?

Take a good shower and go out, dude.
>>
>>23351361
the fact that you see this as a bad thing show how intolerant and insecure you are.
>>
File: ficki_ficki.jpg (113 KB, 668x500) Image search: [Google]
ficki_ficki.jpg
113 KB, 668x500
>>23351451
What is bad?
Sucking random cock (all the races on earth, be it white, black, yellow, red, green or shrek) on the border as a welcum-job. Or to give all guys asking me to swallow their cum on the street.

I do it all the fucking time, honey. They don't even have to ask to assfuck me even without a condom. I'm not racist again any decease.

Its 2016, brother. We give free hugs, bjs or whatever the cool media says or tells us to do.
>>
>>23351494
wow, so having sex with a black guy makes me a slut who fucks random people. once again your intolerance is showing.
>>
>>23351494
yeah, listen to this dude, I just had a bad ass Columbian suck my dick the other day. Trying to chat up some black girl right now.
>>
>>23348001
So I'm a sexist because I'm gay and don't want sex with woman?
>>
>>23351391
>i don't see any people of colour refusing to have sex with white people due to their skin colour
First of all you should avoid equating race, ethnicity and skin color.
Secondly, that is probably because you have never lived in an enriched diverse area. The only ones to not care much about it in my expirience are the spics.
>even my most conservative friends think that it's okay to have sex with a POC
Well, even the most liberal of my acquiantances have admitted they would not despite preaching the opposite.
>white nationalists
Lmao. I always found the term hilarious.
>>
>>23351515
no, if i didn't want to have sex with someone BECAUSE they were black, that would be racist. same goes for any other race
>>
File: Alpha.jpg (156 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.jpg
156 KB, 528x528
>>23351508
>slut
Never said that. This term doesn't exist anymore, it's 2016, dude. Sluts is so 2004.

You're racist for refusing ANY guy wants to fuck you, dude. What went wrong in your youth, man. Didn't daddy tell you to spread your cheeks wide for every guy under 'pressure'. That's why cute bois are for.

>>23351515
Yes you are.
You HAVE to adore, worshiping vaginas, all and ever vagina on earth. No way out. Top kek

>>23351552
>same goes for any other race
Now we're talking, you meme
>pic related
Am I an innocent white pussy now? lel
>>
File: laughing crocodiles.jpg (54 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
laughing crocodiles.jpg
54 KB, 193x182
>>23351552
Well, I certainly don't fuck asians and nogs because I am indeed openly racist, but are you implying that disliking someone for physical traits(be it dark skin, huge nose, thick forhead, green eyes, red hair, round face or whatever) is a harmful and problematic kind of discrimination?
Can't stop kekking.
>>
Less racism, more greentext stories plz
>>
>>23351596
>huge nose
TRIGGERED

Girls are racist for hating cute me with a big dick tip nose. Top kek
>>
>>23351607
I was just about to post that... More stories please :D
>>
File: Rage.jpg (64 KB, 466x750) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
64 KB, 466x750
Schizophrenic, self-hating aussie bitch shitposting and raging again.
>>
As a black man who fucked a shiton of ladies, I think some white girls are more about the culture stuff than the actual color of the skin
>>
File: 1385809024864.png (7 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1385809024864.png
7 KB, 501x585
>>23348001
>>23349167
>>23349229
>>23350891
>>23351218
>>23351234
>>23351270
>>23351451
>>23351508
>>23351552

She's a bonafide coalburner m8's. No matter what you say or do or argue, she will always jump to defend blacks and scream "das racist" at any chance she gets. Because at the end of the day faux social justice is what she will always fling to defend her undying love for dat BBC. WHITE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>23351671
>Trend
>beauty & the beast thing
See >>23350794
>>
>>23351672
>She
Implying.
>>
>>23347984
He knew.
>>
>>23351671
Or maybe you're just hot as fuck, and ladies wanna bang you.
>>
>>23351451
>intolerant
yes, i am. Explain why it is bad to be intolerant of a race that has nothing to offer to society other than violence.
> insecure
nah, i can read
>>
File: 1435897336629.png (164 KB, 565x593) Image search: [Google]
1435897336629.png
164 KB, 565x593
>>23351218
>are laws in place to stop radical views
laws always work, right. especially to stop such radical ideas as "i want laws and borders to be enforced"
>>
As a mixed race anon, I find this thread to be absolutely hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_20151024_113047-1.jpg (775 KB, 1080x1393) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151024_113047-1.jpg
775 KB, 1080x1393
Idk what it is with white women and sucking black dick. It happens alot irl and they tend to say "don't tell anyone is our secret", and after that they will come over/meet up and suck the soul out of you (at least 2-3 times before you have to leave )
This would happen with 4 different white girls at a given time.
But this was long ago.
Feel free to ask me questions or call me mean things
>>
>>23353577
How much do you receive in welfare money?
>>
>>23353577
>Lives in a trap house
>Gets white crackheads to suck his dick when they don't have money.
>>
Why do white guys who hate the idea of black dick inside of white mouths constantly obsess about hearing about it.

I don't like the visual of male on male blowjobs but I'm not in gay threads calling everyone a faggot or something, so weird.
>>
>>23353577

who is your main in street fighter?
>>
>>23353788
Cause guys are stupid, thinking the size is a viril-o-meter. It's a fast thinking process so guys don't even think abit when it comes to the size of the dick
>>
I'm black and most girls I've been with haven't seemed to care about the fact that I am besides one. And that one was sexually abused by an older white "gentleman" when she was younger, so go figure. Pure anecdotal evidence, but I do believe similar circumstances could lead to a love of black dick. Social stigma probably being the biggest cause.
>>
It's all about the bbc with younger white girls. Love it!
>>
>>23353981
Big up anon
>>
File: 20160218_101722.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160218_101722.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>23353595
Not my house my man
>>23353769
College girls don't do crack my man
>>23353798
Don't play fighting games. Only CSGO and arma 3
>>
File: 1415211757260.jpg (51 KB, 640x546) Image search: [Google]
1415211757260.jpg
51 KB, 640x546
>>23347999
Racist AND stuck-up. Black guys don't want anything to do with you either, just so you know!
>>
File: Arnold_white_man.jpg (145 KB, 800x1084) Image search: [Google]
Arnold_white_man.jpg
145 KB, 800x1084
>>23347999
>>23354283
Thanks anon that's what one anon she raged about said before >>23351299
Her degenerate, racist opinion is right and counts much more than anon else, in her twisted mixed head. ;)

Did she ask her lowered expectation mother why she spreaderd her legs for her black father? No

Raging against whites by false imaginary things for no reason is her history on here, on other black threads.

Ask for Outback and Vi! lmao
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.