[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this board. All the rate threads require you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x281
I don't get this board. All the rate threads require you to be part of the group to get anywhere decent rates. Why do this? Furthermore, I also see some really fugly guys getting 8-9+ rates.

There's also too many rate threads these days, mods need to step there shit up and delete some.
>>
How about you post some titties first.
>>
>>23343721
No
>>
>>23343738
How about you sum up you OP in to 4 words or less, so anybody can be bothered to read.
>>
>>23343758
/Soc/ is ugly circlejerk
>>
>>23343758
How about a haiku?

Uglys post and rate
Just patting each other's backs
"It's you again 9/10 :)"

>>23344022
This
>>
>>23343716
same reason why there's a fuckton of skype threads, kik threads, and such.
There's more than one way to get rated like there's more than one way to have other different kind of threads. and the people that participate in rate threads like feeling validated in different ways. So they start a new thread and the typical rate posters see the word "rate" then go in.
I don't see why it's a big deal. What genius threads are you going to start that are less cancerous than the 6(point 5) different kind of rate threads going on?
>>
>>23344067
Half my post was about how people are shitty at rating others and just hand out high ratings to people who are objectively sub 5s.
>>
>>23343716
What would you do to make it better OP?
Please tell us....pls OP
I'm dying to hear how you'd fix the problem. It seems like you already have it all figured out with this great post.

Ratings are subjective anyways
>>
>>23344067
GINGI
SPOTTED
>>
>>23344112
I won't explain people's shitty rates and shittier taste. I'm just going to try to find a reason for things I CAN explain.
>>
>>23344112
>objectively
i don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>23344190
nahh. I've posted in like 2 rate threads in the past month. I'm more of the AMA and assumption threads person. Just trying to be reasonable about it
>>
>>23344112
>everyone has exactly the same taste as me right?
But its probably more like
>I get low rates so if I say everyone else is ugly then I come out on top!
>>
>>23344919
Sometimes I get 8+, other times I get 5+ but never below. I don't get the discrepancy, especially when I look at the internal consistency of anons ratings.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.