[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is for the femanons. I haven't sucked off that many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: wash_yo_dick.jpg (460 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
wash_yo_dick.jpg
460 KB, 1200x1600
This is for the femanons.
I haven't sucked off that many guys, and previously when I had, they were freshly showered. Now I'm in college and sometimes guys I meet at parties or wherever want head. How do you deal with the smell of a guy that hasn't taken a shower since that morning?

Are some of you turned on by it?

It sorta turns me off.

Will I get used to it?

[PICTURE IS NOT ME BUT YOU GET THE POINT]
>>
File: 1426792396975.jpg (89 KB, 612x499) Image search: [Google]
1426792396975.jpg
89 KB, 612x499
>There are chads getting head from roasties they met 10 minutes ago at a party
>>
>>23333122
Smegma is gross
>>
>>23333182

I WOULD FUCKING DIE
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
What does it mean want head lol, do you talk with a guy at a party and he tells you to blow him in the bathroom and you do it?
>>
Former frat guy here.

There was a chick who was pretty much the new pledge bicycle and she loved ball sweat. I went to a southern provate school so I'm sure about 95% circumsized which I'm helps.

I remember the first time we fucked. She planted her face in my gooch and just breathed for a few seconds. She was weird, but had a really fucking great ass (best ass I've personally gotten to touch) and went crazy in bed.
>>
>>23333139
feelsgoodman.mp3
>>
I've blow more guys then I've fucked, sometimes they just aren't at the peak of cleanliness and it sucks. You can either refuse or do it and get it over with. The worse part about it is when the guy wants to take his sweet time.
>>
>>23333520

I feel it would be rude to say anything so I just keep going, but turns me off to the idea of doing anything else with him.

I honestly think it would be better to just let a guy fuck me than have to suck him when he's not fresh out of the shower.

Does it get better?

Also.... >>23333358

EWWWWW!!!
>>
>>23333567
nope it doesn't. Actually you just get more fed up with it. If your skill is good enough then you can offer up your male pussy and give him a great show, and forget about head.
A way out would be that you're to thirsty, you bit your lip earlier and it still hurts or "you're just to much for me to handle, let me try something else". You gotta get backbone with these things, remember you're servicing him.
>>
That's why I always wash my dick and balls before I go out at the evening.
Now I just need to get that cleanliness apreciated much more often…

>>23333520
>The worse part about it is when the guy wants to take his sweet time.
>wants
Damn. Even if I want to come, I take forever. How to best tell a girl that it isnt her fault, and that I just take forever to come, if at all, and that she can stop now, if shes getting tired?
>>
>>23333688
>>23333788

100 posts in 25 min
>>
>>23333788
Most girls will take offense. It's just how women are.
If I'm with my spouse I'll go for forever to make him cum.
My advice is just kindly tell her that it takes a while for you to cum, and she did a great job warming you up and maybe give something back to her as a reward for a job well done.
And just a word to all those receiving, the first thing on me that hurts when giving head is the hinge on my jaw. It gets so tired specially with major tongue action. Idk if everyone has this problem, but I always enjoy to know what is difficult for my mate during sexual actions.
>>
>>23333896
yeah 100 posts on social in 25 minutes. that actually seems a little low, it must be a dead part of the night.
>>
>>23333898

Things are easier with a boyfriend cuz you can tell them to go take a shower, and you can take breaks to do other stuff. But guys at partys, clubs, bars and games you cant.

Wondering if i should take wet-naps with me and offer them a once over before i start sucking.
>>
>>23333926
wet-naps leaves a horrible chemical taste and all you can taste is like a baby-wipe kind of flavor.
Still a turn off.
When I was promiscuous before I met my husband I would really just go to my happy place.
>>
>>23333946

You mean just ignore it?

but some guys are rank
>>
If a guy wanted head at a party, I'd tell him no and insist on just getting straight to fucking. Mind you, no guy has seemed to mind washing his junk in the sink if I agreed. It's an easy quick compromise. Or there's a trick to add the smallest dollop of toothpaste underneath your upper lip that you can just swirl your tongue with before letting his cock in your mouth that will taste a whole lot better and improve the smell factor.
I honestly hate the smell of a man's crotch, and it seems most guys after a shower are too lazy and excited to bother drying themselves off properly. The water stays on the skin and the dampness just creates its own smell, so please guys, if you're going to wash, please dry it properly. I don't get off on sucking dick, but I do enjoy it a whole lot more when it's prepared like a nice treat for me and not last week's mouldy left-overs.
>>
>>23333959
maybe it's just a personality flaw I have, but I literally can block out everything that is going on around me.
I can continue to give head at my highest quality but think about bills or something to get through it. As long as you make little moan noises, change your technique every so often, and don't stop he won't be the wiser.
Also tips I have found to get guys off faster (doesn't always work) eye contact (not everyone likes this) touch his body legs, ass, stomach, deep throat every so often, slurping and moaning. Don't make it too wet with saliva (dripping), otherwise you can lose your rhythm.
>>
>>23333898
>My advice is just kindly tell her that it takes a while for you to cum, and she did a great job warming you up and maybe give something back to her as a reward for a job well done.
That's kinda what I do, but telling it beforehand is a turn off, when "it just happens" with a girl I dont really know yet, so I guess in this case telling it to her after the first 5? 10? 15? minutes is better?
But yeah, the giving back part is kinda important, especially when I can imply that the penetration part will also take forever, which most girls see as a positive. (That is until they tell me to stop, because they simply cant take it anymore…)

>And just a word to all those receiving, the first thing on me that hurts when giving head is the hinge on my jaw. It gets so tired specially with major tongue action. Idk if everyone has this problem, but I always enjoy to know what is difficult for my mate during sexual actions.
Weird that you mention the tongue action for this. Thought it was more of a size issue. At least that's what I got told. And it's quite funny that I could just say the same as you, as a male, giving head to a girl.
>>
>>23333998
Will second this. Eye contact is great, while it doesn't always work, it doesn't hurt to put a cheeky twinkle in your eye and smirk up at him like "Look at the way I can make you moan, you're such a cutie". I got some great feedback from this, a lot of guys really love the confidence (when secretly you're thinking that you can't wait to wash the saliva off your face).
Something fun is to keep a cold glass of water beside the bed. Act like you're a little worn out and have a drink, offer him a sip, have another but don't swallow and get back to sucking his cock with a cold mouthful of water. It quickly warms up and is a fun surprise. Also helps with odours (I also dislike the smell of saliva on skin...okay, I guess I hate a lot of sex-related smells)
>>
>>23334002
maybe instead of telling her you make it sexy and pull her on top of you and kiss her and roll on top and go to work on her.

Well when I tried not using tongue and just open mouth with my hand going to work on the shaft I didn't have any jaw pain, but as soon as I used my tongue to lick that lovely little nerve it hurt like a mother.
I can give head for about 20-25 minutes before extreme pain.
when giving head to a girl or tossing salad the muscle in my tongue gets tired so quickly and I am damn near tongue tied so my teeth cut into my tongue tether, though i love munching carpet I find this a pain. if anyone has an suggestions I'm open to it.
>>
>>23334022
>maybe instead of telling her you make it sexy and pull her on top of you and kiss her and roll on top and go to work on her.
But to me, that still feels as telling her that she sucks (no pun intended) and should just give up. Plus, when the BJ is a substitute because she's got her period, this isnt an option.

>Well when I tried not using tongue and just open mouth with my hand going to work on the shaft I didn't have any jaw pain, but as soon as I used my tongue to lick that lovely little nerve it hurt like a mother.
Hm, maybe Its an issue with my girth then? On /soc/, where everyone has an 8+" dick, I am fairly average, but given the fact that my condom size is quite a bit larger than store bought XXL, I suppose I do have some girth…
When I use my tongue (see below) its not the tongue that starts to hurt, but rather the jaw and neck.

>if anyone has an suggestions I'm open to it.
Train those muscles? I feel that after a while I get somewhat used to it. Also, position her different, maybe. I also get some neck strain, when munching carpet (but also with hardwood floor), and that gets better when I stuff pillows under my chest, to be more on top of her, so that my neck is straight, and I feel that also helps a bit with my other aches.
>>
>>23334086
>But to me, that still feels as telling her that she sucks (no pun intended) and should just give up. Plus, when the BJ is a substitute because she's got her period, this isnt an option.
No matter what you do most likely she will find a reason to be unhappy, so at that point just do what you think is best.

>Hm, maybe Its an issue with my girth then? On /soc/, where everyone has an 8+" dick, I am fairly average, but given the fact that my condom size is quite a bit larger than store bought XXL, I suppose I do have some girth…
Well that is nothing to be unhappy about I prefer average to anything abover 6.5, it just hurts at that point, though most women do love the girth,

Thanks for the input I'm kind of a novice with women.
>>
>>23334130
>Thanks for the input I'm kind of a novice with women.
You're welcome (probably changed my id). But I guess you'll be fine on the giving side, no matter if you get sore or not. You girls are a total mystery to us guys, so being a woman yourself, I'm sure you'll give her whatever she needs with your tongue.

And regarding the girth:
I'm not complaining. Especially for penetration I'd say it's generally an advantage, even if I have to go really slow and carefully at the beginning. But for BJ's? Don't know. EG. I'm not sure if that is just because most girls don't deep throat anyways, or if it's because of my size, but I never got it in further than like double the depth of my head.
>>
>>23333926
If you're taking someone's dick in your mouth and you don't know him well, you gotta know it may not be ideal honey
>>
varies from guy to guy but mostly it turns me on

>>23333139
you have to go outside
>>
>There are guys who don't take a shower before going out

Literally Hitler
>>
>>23334744
B-b-but the California drought!!!!

But on a more serious note: most westerners (no mater their gender) shower way to often, both for their health and for the environments sake. Just use a washcloth, some soap and a sink, and save time, water and energy, in those situations where you just need to do a little maintenance on your dick.

And kinda related:
What about pubes? I feel that said quick cleaning is much more efficient and quick, when I am all smooth down there, but since I don't suck dick, I don't know how a girl sees that.
>>
>>23334809

ppl should shower or bathe at least once a day. this isnt the 3rd world yet.
>>
>>23335108
>ppl should shower or bathe at least once a day.
enjoy your unhealthy skin. Unless you do manual labour in the fields or on a construction site, this is virtually unnecessary.
>>
>>23335113

You must be british

>http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11427875/Four-out-of-five-women-dont-shower-every-day.html

>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shock-study-shows-4-out-5215130

>http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/559912/Women-don-t-shower-every-day-Britain-s-hygiene-habits
>>
File: 08f.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
08f.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
this thread is kinda disgusting
>>
I could never blow someone i just met, you don't know how hygienic they are.
However with my boyfriend I don't mind the smell and taste. I love the taste of his precum. Sometimes if the smell isn't very fresh it just goes away after the first few seconds of cleaning him with my mouth.
Nothing is worse than the taste and smell of cum though.
>>
>>23333122
Make sure their penis is erect before expecting them to ejaculate. That's the best advice I can give you.
>>
>>23336710
also idgaf about pubes but i don't like shaved dicks
>>
>>23333122
>>23333275
Carry one of those tiny packets of baby wipes for the smegma.

Cant help you with the rest sorry.
>>
>>23333946
>wet-naps leaves a horrible chemical taste and all you can taste is like a baby-wipe kind of flavor.

Not if you get the hypo-allergenic ones.
>>
My current GF won't touch me unless I'm freshly showered. I don't blame her much... after a day at work I can smell my own balls just dropping trou to take a piss, and no sir I don't like it. I even Gold Bond them daily just to try to help with some of the moisture, but that just leaves them smelling a mix of stank and menthol.

She also can't suck dick worth a damn. She doesn't like doing it and it shows in the quality of her work. Half the time she can't even get me off before she complains her jaw hurts and quits.

My ex... god I miss her sometimes. I think she enjoyed the stank. She'd blow me at the doorstep when I came home from work, or first thing in the morning after waking before my morning shower. And goddamn she was good at it. Enthusiastic, moaning, working with her hand. She'd pop one off in less than 90 seconds.
>>
>>23333333
>>
It is impossible for a pussy to not stink whereas I've never encountered any smeg or you can wash it. Slight little man smells aren't that bad at all
>>
how are women seriously complaining about cock smellz when cunts literally ALWAYS reek of body odour at best and straight up chinatown raw fish stank at worse

here's a bright idea, maybe you shouldn't have sex or hook up with guys outside of a long term relationship
>>
>>23333122
Just power through.

Here's a hint: vagoo smells weird/bad allllll the time. There's literally never a "pleasant" smelling vagina. The best you'll find is slightly unoffensive.

So, sack up and keep sucking.
>>
>>23338888
nice quads but my ex gf was vegan and her pussy literally tasted like raspberries
>>
>>23338911
OTOH, you dated a vegan.

I notice you said "ex-gf".....
>>
I at least rinse it off before, can't have that start build of smegma can you? Eww.
>>
As a permavirgin, I always wondered that.

Like, going to a bar I understand, because you can take a shower and shit before it.

But a lot of times with house parties or raves or festivals or whatever, you're stuck in really hot, sweaty areas for hours. I can't imagine that sex between the sluts and manwhores at these parties smells any good?
>>
>>23339003
That's what deodorant and antiperspirant is for, and you'd be more interested in how it feels anyway...
>>
>>23339034
but you dont use that on your crotch
>>
>>23339042
If you're male you can use it around the fun bits, and on your bum.

THey also make wet wipes for the ladies....
>>
File: cleansingcloths.jpg (197 KB, 522x551) Image search: [Google]
cleansingcloths.jpg
197 KB, 522x551
My boyfriend has a decent sense of hygiene, so this is a nonissue. Also, preparing for oral, such as washing genitals beforehand (men and women both) - either in the shower or with flush-friendly cleansing cloths, and investing in a flavored lubricant is for the greater benefit of all parties involved.

As for questions RE: pubic hair: Shave it. Some people like it, but it's better to err on the side of caution.

Also, for the sake of census, I don't have sex with strangers, because I don't want to foot the doctor bills when I end up with an STI of the mouth.

>>23338739
>>23338292
>>23338888
There are fucking wipes for this. What the fuck are you people doing? Pic-related, it's them.
>>
File: dudewipes.jpg (25 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
dudewipes.jpg
25 KB, 522x522
>>23339095
>THey also make wet wipes for the ladies....
They make them for men too.
>>
>tfw you take a shower in the morning and at the end of the day you pee and your dick is all sweaty/sticky and it has that vinegary musky smell

why god
>>
>>23339161
uncut?
>>
File: mmm okay.jpg (48 KB, 567x523) Image search: [Google]
mmm okay.jpg
48 KB, 567x523
>blowing a guy who's got a dirty dick
>EVER

start with getting some self respect my nigga.
>>
>>23339168
no, cut. it isnt smegma or anything, it looks perfectly fine, just if i hold it and then smell my hand

i wonder if maybe it's because i have pretty large genitals so they let off a lot of heat
>>
damn yo. i'd never want to have a chick blow me long after a shower. dat ball stank.
>>
Wait, do uncut dicks develop smegma in ONE day?
>>
>>23339265
No, not unless you're a dirty bastard to start with.
>>
>>23338911
Vegan girls are the best girls. Great bodies and always smell nice.
>>
>>23339161

This...the vinegary smell.

I'm sure they showered in the morning, but walking around...class to class...it builds up.

And if they happened to take a shit that day....
>>
Guys always complain about the smell of pussy when in reality, a clean girl doesn't smell that bad. I happen to love the way my pussy smells. Kind of makes me laugh because we have a biological reason to smell and guys who stink are just plain dirty.

That being said, most guys I've sucked off have been pretty clean...the ones that aren't REALLY aren't and it's seriously disgusting. I have to imagine those guys wear boxers two or three times before washing and don't know what soap is.
>>
>>23339907
>Guys always complain about the smell of pussy when in reality, a clean girl doesn't smell that bad.

Key words:
>a clean girl

Many aren't.
>>
>>23339919
If you are fucking dirty girls, who is to blame, really?
>>
>>23339948
Good point, but the same goes for fucking dirty guys.

>inb4 personal attack: check ID's. I'm not the person who complained about it.
>>
Bump, because this thread actually offered nice advice and civilized discussion!
>>
>>23333139

I don't understand this slang,
>>
>>23338888
>There's literally never a "pleasant" smelling vagina

Only if you're a faggot. Pussy smells good unless she's not a fan of bathing. Some smell neutral or inert.
>>
>>23339138
>I don't want to foot the doctor bills when I end up with an STI of the mouth

>american healthcare
>>
If a shower is nearby, suggest you shower together cuz its kinky af. If not, lay a gob of slobber on his dick and "wash it" with you hand as you give him a mini hand job warm up. Cant do much for stanky pubes but this will clean off any smegma/piss.
>>
>>23339842
i only shit at home, and i take a shower right after, drying my balls and Gooch vigorously. using just tp is savage
>>
>>23333122
Wet naps. Keep themn your purse.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.