[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out to a restaurant with a guy >he gets water to drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: 1452477485393.png (253 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1452477485393.png
253 KB, 512x384
>go out to a restaurant with a guy
>he gets water to drink

Is there a bigger red flag for men?
>>
>>23325926
How is that a red flag?
What are guys supposed to order for a drink?
>>
>>23325930
Fucking anything but water. It just makes you look cheap and autistic. Stay home if you want to drink water.
>>
Cunt. its the best way to stay hydrated without drinking sugary syrup bullshit.
Thats some high quality h20.
>>
>>23325935
But water's good for you, it's not autistic. It doesn't make you look cheap either, maybe he just doesn't want soda or beer or whatever.
>>
>>23325941
Are you autistic? You don't have to get soda. Iced tea, wine, beer, lemonade. Anything but water.
>>
>>23325926
>go out to a restaurant with a girl
>she voluntarily poisons her body and lowers her life expectancy through the consumption of liquid because she cannot control her desire to have her tastebuds tingled

Is there a bigger red flag for girls?
>>
>>23325926
>caring about water
This is why you are single.
>>
Are you saying a glass of milk at a fine dining restaurant would look better?
>>
>>23325947
>you don't have to get soda
get this
>get lemonade instead
hahahahahahah l m a o
>>
>>23325947
But what if he doesn't want anything sugary or alcoholic? What is he supposed to drink, nothing?
It shouldn't matter what a guy drinks on a date.
>>
>>23325954
If you can't be arsed to spend the $1.50 on a drink, it's not a good sign.

>>23325952
Yeah, actually.
>>
Ur prob a fatty that cant consume anything thats not horrible for you. Nothing better than some high quality h20.
>>
>>23325935

You're an idiot.
>>
File: 1449883730589-min.jpg (6 KB, 494x481) Image search: [Google]
1449883730589-min.jpg
6 KB, 494x481
>>23325964
t. Abu Adbdul Al-Tippupla

"A drink" doesn't always have to be soda.
>>
>>23325961

> If you can't be arsed to spend the $1.50 on a drink, it's not a good sign.

So, McDonald's? Because even in a restaurant a soda or tea is going to run $3 you fucking mongoloid. It's not about money, it's about drinking what you want. You're probably obese and hit soda refills like a walking diabetes farm.
>>
>>23325968
You're right. It could also mean a nice cold glass of high quality h20.
>>
Assuming its about money. Could be diabetic, or a /fit/ who wants to keep in shape.
Maybe get to know someone before you assume.

>captcha bodies of water
>>
>>23325970
Project a little more.
>>
I am health focused.
I drink water.
If that's what drives a girl away, cool.
Im not gonna sacrifice my abs because she is worried about my 401k plan.

imma be ok.
>>
>>23325968
And who in their right mind calls it soda. You know who? Fat people who think water is toxic.
>>
>>23325977
You do sound fat though.

Normal people drink water.
>>
OP is fucking retarded
>>
>everyone is taking the b8
>>
>>23325926
Whatever you say fatass.

Only beverage I'll order at a restaurant other than water is a non-alcoholic beer.

Because I'm fit and I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>23325930
it means hes already pregnant, duh
>>
>>23325926
>implying this isn't a huge green flag
I drink alcohol and soft drinks because I hate myself and prize short lived pleasure over long term enjoyment. If he's drinking water, it means he's sensible, willing to make small sacrifices for continued health, poor/cheap but not willing to let it ruin his romantic prospects and/or he's a picky drinker, which I think is kind of cute.
>>
File: 1c5.gif (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1c5.gif
2 MB, 267x199
Taking the b8 anyways,
OP you're the reason guys all think we're materialistic fucks.
You're fucking retarded and I hope you die alone.
>>
>>23325947
>You don't have to get liquid sugar. Flavored water ruined with sugar, Alcohol with more calories than soda, Alcohol with more calories than soda, 95% sugar 5% lemon juice. Anything but refreshing delicious water
>>
>>23325935
good goy
>>
used to love soda/iced tea as a kid, at some point started drinking more water. now sugary drinks taste bad to me, but i always feel weird ordering water at a restaurant because of judgmental retards like op. good thing my gf is a normal person and doesnt care
>>
>>23326105
>>
>>23325935
Either a troll or complete retard. I pretty much only drink water because I care about my body. Enjoy your fat ass from all that soda.
>>
>go to a restaurant with a girl
>order a water because i am a healthy adult male who wishes to preserve his health
>she starts acting shifty and uninterested, starts looking at her phone a lot
is there any bigger red flag for women?
>>
>Go to restaurant with girl
>order a water because I prefer it to soda
>girl orders a liter of cola
>she's 400 lbs
>leave
>>
>>23325926
I don't drink soda.
Juice has the same sugar as soda.
I don't drink alcohol before 7pm.

Water is what's left. It's the thing humans have been drinking since humans first existed. And it's one of the only beverages available today that isn't horrible for you.
>>
I'm a /fit/ dude, and I would most probably order water too. I earn about $160k, so it's definitely not about money.
>>
How the fuck is thread getting such serious replies?
>>
I'm a milk and water fella at restaurants because, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned this; soda fountain nozzles are chock fucking FULL of bacteria and black mold if they aren't cleaned often and properly. I work in a restaurant and I know how disgusting and lazy most restaurant employees are.

Tl; dr a lot of cases of food poisoning are caused from soda fountains, not food.
>>
>>23325947
Water from a bottle is gonna cost you the same as a coke
>>
>>23327539
Tea? Just regular tea
>>
>>23325935
Moron or bait thread. I only can drink water because I have a bad kidney.
>>
>>23325926
You are totally right, M'lady!
Real men (like me, I might add), only drink manly drinks!
Normally I have me a nice old fashioned, if the r´estaurant has a good bartender, or some finely crafted craft beer, imported from Latvia.
If they don't have either one, I maybe can make do with a whiskey, neat, no ice, just like our great granddads did.
But kids these days, dont know about good, manly drinks. They dont even wear hats and 3 pieces suits anymore.

btw, you got kik? you seem like an interesting person, and Ithink you need a real man, like me, in your life!
>>
File: 1454274514755.jpg (27 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1454274514755.jpg
27 KB, 615x456
>>23325926
>>
I drink nothing but water im order to get hydratated because I'm always on molly.
>>
>>23325926
Fat fat fat fat fat
>>
A bigger red flag than a man ordering a water, is a woman getting upset over it.

>gold digger detected
>>
>>23326097
No, I'm pretty sure Madonna made a song about it ;)
>>
This is now a, say your favorite beverage when you go out and give your A/S/L, thread.

I'm a Pepsi person, with occasional water if I already drank soda. I'm not a big soda drinker at all, but when my poor ass does, I wanna live it up. 19/f/midwest.
>>
>>23328253
I like citrus fruit flavored drinks.
I mostly drink water or water with lemon.
If I go out I either buy Sprite/7up, or Fanta.
But if I want a still drink I buy Oasis.
18/m/colchester england
>>
>>23328253
18/M/UK

WATER
A
T
E
R
>>
>>23328253
21/m/US
I started watering down pepsi a while ago because I started to drink like a 2 liter a day and felt I needed to start shifting to water.
>>
>>23328253
20/m/aus

iced tea for me
But for this thread
WATER
>>
>>23325926

2 years sober here & water is all I drink. Maybe that's why I'm single??
>>
>>23328253
18/f/USA

Orange juice or carrot juice.
>>
>>23327673
Yeah, tea is ok.
Water is ok,
Anythings ok,
you have livers people, use them.
>>
I wouldn't call it a red flag. It is too early to judge for that. Maybe he was an alcoholic and got away from it. Ordering water is neither good nor bad. I usually order orange juice. Helps the body to digest food on top of things.

As for all your healthier bullshitters, like "because of my abs" what vanity. So dumb. But hey, I rather live and enjoy a wild life than trying to get past the 100 years of age in a world that's poisoning you with every breath you do, every bite you eat.
Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>23328345
>Fucking hypocrites
I don't think you know what that word means.
Hypocrisy would be eating poorly while telling others not to.
>>
>>23328253
>lives in the midwest
>calls it soda
bullshit.
anyway i sometimes drink ginger sodas but other than that just milk, water, tea, coffee, and veggie juice. 21MIOWA
>>
>>23325935
Bitch I'm on the cut water is godlike
>>
>>23328674
I live in Missouri. In this state, soda, pop, and Coke are all used as descriptions, depending on the general area and your family roots. It's not that hard to believe.
>>
>>23325961
its not about the money troll
>>
>>23325926
if you were going out to a bar, it would be retarded and autistic to get just water

but it's a RESTAURANT

I only ever get water. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>23328341
>Yeah, tea is ok.
yeah
>Water is ok,
sure
>Anythings ok,
>you have livers people, use them.
... now i know you know nothing of health. Hate to burst your bubble, but we're more complicatd machines than cars
>>
>>23325926
>Is there a bigger red flag for men?

"Let me talk to you about integrity in video games journalism."
>>
>>23328936
"I'm a male feminist"

World's largest red flag.
>>
File: eOCrEfH.png (240 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
eOCrEfH.png
240 KB, 500x382
>>23328923
Missouri fag as well, st louis area. Only ever heard soda but my parents come from Iowa and lived in Michigan before us kids were born. One or both of those places are "pop" people.
When my mom first started her job here in MO she was getting soda from the vending machines and asked her supervisor if he "wanted a pop"
He looked very confused and then just asked "What did I do?" lmao
There was this very interesting quiz online I found a long time ago, takes your slang for certain words and then guesses your roots. Sure enough mine was a mix of Missouri, Michigan, and Iowa thanks to my parents lol. I can't remember where I found it, but if you find it you should take it. It's rather interesting, learned some new names for things I didn't know existed.
>>
>>23325999
trips checked and implying non alcoholic beer is anynless terrible for you than soda

that said i am a restaurant water drinker: fuck soda, and alcohol and caffeine are both bad for epileptics
>>
>>23327618
but the water comes from the soda fountains
>>
>>23328345
fuck you. I drink water for my health because I had a kidney transplant.

just because you have no understanding of health, doesn't mean that people who do are bullshitting
>>
>>23325935
Yep your a goddamn retard congratz.
>>
>>23327539
>Water is what's left. It's the thing humans have been drinking since humans first existed.
And beer as soon as they were able to produce it, because the alcohol killed most of the bacteria.
>>
>>23328253
18 f usa
water or iced tea, soda is disgusting
>>
>>23325961
honestly, this is such shitty b8

if you're going to complain about stinginess on a food date, complain about the price of the MEAL, not the fucking drink. The drink is so fucking irrelevant.

Goddamn, you must have been drunk to have thought that making such an autistic thread was a good idea.
>>
>>23328253
I drink only water at home, but almost always get sweet tea when I eat out. I didn't drink soda for a month in eighth grade and tried it afterward only to find that it tasted like ass.
>20/M/Texas
>>
>>23325935
I don't drink anything other than water when I'm not drinking alcohol, which I never drink with a meal.
>>
>>23328131
this
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.