[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANYONE FROM CONNECTICUT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WENT TO BRANDFORD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
ANYONE FROM CONNECTICUT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WENT TO BRANDFORD HIGH SCHOOL, Come here I need help, I'm looking for someone by the name of Hayden, 6 feet tall about gap teeth, a beard, and short brown hair, he was of the class of 2012, I need your help, I need info or any leads possibly a last name on this person asap, it's an emergency
>>
I fucked him and left him dripping cum from all his orifices in the woods off Rt 1.
>>
>>23305099
Epic help from soc!!!
>>
Make a flashy poster and put it on reddit or facebook. Be sure to include a sob story.
>>
posting in a Connecticut bread
>>
>>23305079
gay retard
>>
>>23305079
gay niggerfaggot
>>
>>23305079
...I know of three haydens from Brandford
One moved to India, I heard of rumors that another Od'd, not sure of the last one.
Not idea how tall they're though.
>>
>>23305901
What'd he od on? That would be helpful,
>>
>>23305079
Branford?
>>
>>23306553
He went to Branford high, he's about 20-21 years old now including the description in the beginning.....
>>
>>23306649
so, why did you initially say 'Brandford'?
also, you'll probably have more luck on one of those faggy sites like classmates.com
>>
>>23306674
I suck at spelling, well yeah I figured I'm gonna check it out lemme know if you have any leads
>>
>>23306683
i gave you my only lead bruh
>>
>>23306392
I think it might of been paracetamol, though I'm not too sure.
>>
>>23306695
Shit, I know he did coke, but that was really all...ill keep looking
>>
>>23305079
money shot
>>
>>23306690
Thank you
>>
>>23306711
He dead bruh. You know you can look him up in the directory right? And if you're concerned about his well-being you can ask law enforcement to do a check up.
>>
>>23306759
I'm not, on the Branford high directory or where exactly can I find this? How long ago did this guy you say od, and how old would you say
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.