[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small penis humiliation thread. Looking for size queens especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Small penis humiliation thread. Looking for size queens especially to humiliate my little dick. Others with small penises are also welcome. Small means 5.5 and under.
>>
File: image.jpg (890 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
890 KB, 2592x1936
Bad light, bad length, bad girth. Especially length. Am a fucking cuck
>>
Tell me about the times you encountered a small penis like mine and how you handled it. And how deep the disappointment was. Tell me how a small pen is couldn't ever hit the right curve. Tell how pathetic you think a small penis is for a man. Compare the sex life you had with a bigger penis and a smaller penis and which you prefer. Could you marry a small dick guy and not cheat, and be happy
>>
>>23239056
eh you're not that small.
>>
>>23239836
Not thaw small but no woman would ever fill
>>
>>23239836 this

/thread
>>
OP: you spend to much time looking at guys with big cocks on /soc/.

If your life is a failure it has nothing to do with your cock. Most likely it's entirely your fault but you are spending all your time playing the victim. You claiming your cock is small, is a clear sign that you have pathetic self esteem.

fuck off, back to /r9k/ robot
>>
>>23239056
Would love to cage you up and make you eat me every day. I'm sure your cock would look really pathetic straining against metal bars desu
>>
>>23239056
you're not even small. get a new fetish.
>>
File: image.jpg (889 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
889 KB, 2592x1936
>>23239976
You are implying am the only one who thinks its small. All my exes thought the same, and teased me with it. One even called it a micro penis, and said it was the smallest she ever been with.

It's smaller than average, that am sure of
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>23240802
Would you call me out for my little dick as you'd let me watch bigger cocks fuck you?

Tell me how my little cock couldn't ever satisfy you and how pathetic it would feel inside you
>>
This is bullshit with camera angles u cant really say that is small. It depends on how much ur tall, hand size ect. Like manlets who put the camera near the cock on omegle. It seems like they could suck their own cock but they are just small or average. Go to pubmed and you ll find urologists papers demonstrate that average is 13 cm.
>>
>>23241427
Ok fuck off most guys who like when I call them small aren't. You think everyone into BDSM lies getting smack around irl? NA
>>
>>23241193
Mm I've fucked guys as small as you before. Imagine the look on their faces when I told them I need something better:/ it's just a fact that when you sit on a useless cock after having a real man it's never the same. Any girl who tells you it is would be lying to you. So basically you have two choices, you can jerk it with two fingers while you watch orrrr you can be my little cum cleanup crew;p
>>
File: boner.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
boner.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
6' tall, boner ranges from 3.5" to 4.25"
>>
Blonde and blue eyes Hot and horney bi guy looking to get cooled down. Lets share some hot pics and cool videos. Email me at [email protected]
>>
I have blue eyes and my forcibly circumcised penis is locked in chastity by a dominant girlfriend. I've fallen pretty far my OP friend.
>>
File: tumblr_o027iprijz1rk7ytqo1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o027iprijz1rk7ytqo1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
>>23243836
forgot pic
>>
kik luvnoob 23 m uk. show tiny cock. like humilation and nasty comments. all welcome ,
>>
File: 3.jpg (216 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
216 KB, 658x960
>>23243840

Anyone else caged in chastity here?

I can't wait until almost all other males in relationships are also locked in chastity and they're having a really hard time adjusting to a life without masturbating, forbidden erections, and having to put their gf's sex before their own while us chaste males are already used to this amazing lifestyle. It will be up to us to help them through the the transition and make sure they don't fall into sissy and cuckolding traps. These are usually tests set by your gf to see if they want to remain with you. If you Accept cuckolding or sissification, they will humiliate you, bankrupt you, and make you a slave anon. Keep your chastity in the bedroom and in the rare occasion, on the nude beach(which is fun as fuck).
>>
File: IMG_6844.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6844.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>23239056
no one probably cares but

> back when i thought i was still straight
> gym changing room
> guy there, bearmode, maybe 45? daddy type
> catch him drying off as im there changing
> his dick... was big
> maybe 5.5 flaccid? and thick, and floppy
> he catches me staring and looks pissed
> staring at me
> go bright red
> for some reason, and the only one i can think of is cos im a dumb faggot
> i decide hell be less angry if i pretend i assume its ok for everyone to be totally nude
> drop my towel as im changing into my swim trunks
> my dick when soft is... small
> he sees it there, little head under its trimmed short crop of red pubes
> openly laughs
> i go bright red which as a redhead means my whole face and upper torso go pink
> walks over to me
> im shitting myself thinking hes going to hit me
> walks past to go to the shower
> "girls changing room is next door"
> died a little inside
>>
Bumpppp
>>
>>23241175
Women are fucking whores anon, their concept of size is as follows

>"small" = average
>"average" = above average
>"above average/big" = actual freak of nature hueg dong
>your actual size doesn't matter because they'll tell people it's small out of spite no matter what
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.