[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/ Can we talk about rape? My girlfriend was just drugged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: [winaero.com] Lock Screen #09.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
[winaero.com] Lock Screen #09.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /soc/

Can we talk about rape?
My girlfriend was just drugged by a friend and she woke up hours later disoriented and left.

She doesn't "feel" like there was any penetration. How easy is it to tell? Is it obvious?

General rape thread too
>>
>>23216274
Dunno' if this is the best place to be asking as serious a question as that, man.
I'd go google around and find a site a bit more dedicated to helping with that sort of thing.
>>
>>23216296

I honestly don't know where to look. I've been searching for hours and nothing comes up. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>23216274

There should be places people can go for medical reasons, you know, somewhere this type of thing could be checked out.
>>
>>23216380

It's close to midnight here and I don't think anything is open. All the hotlines are closed. I don't know where I can go and I don't want to spend the next 10 hours like this.
>>
>>23216274
she cheated on you and is trying to cover it up
>>
Sounds like your girlfriend fucked a stranger without protection and is going to try and cover her ass by saying she was raped.
Dump the slut. She probably is riddled with std's and will probably make you pay for an abortion
>>
>>23216402
That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Emergency room, A&E, whatever you call it where you live. Pretty sure rape would count as an emergency. I call bullshit, normal people would have done that and had the police involved by now, instead you thought /soc/ was the best place.

She fucked another guy, doesn't want to hurt your feelings, case closed.
>>
>>23216402
Ignore /r9k/
>>23216410
>>23216476
>>23216644
at the moment.
You can't feel like there was penetration hours after it happened. The vagina closes up by then.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.