[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What percentage (approximately) of Tinder profiles do you right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11
File: dontwanttobeapie.jpg (125 KB, 757x507) Image search: [Google]
dontwanttobeapie.jpg
125 KB, 757x507
What percentage (approximately) of Tinder profiles do you right swipe on, /soc/?
>>
all of them
/thread
>>
I right swipe on about 1%. (Most days, I don't even use my 'super like'.)
>>
Maybe like one every 10
Only end up talking about like 1/5th of my matches though
>>
>men: as many as I can
>women: only Chads and rich guys

Everyone go home, thread's over
>>
>>23214495
What do you suppose accounts for the discrepancy between the number of profiles you right-swipe on and the number of people that you're actually willing to talk to?
>>
File: 8768.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
8768.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
98% of them, but being 5/10 i hardly ever get matches since Australia is a tough country. Women swipe right on the 20%.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n4lmsgatM71qz581w.gif (1023 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n4lmsgatM71qz581w.gif
1023 KB, 500x378
>>23214503
I'm a man, and I'm literally more selective than anyone else I know who uses the app. Attractive women match with me, and I'm quite visibly neither a Chad nor a conservatively-groomed well-heeled business type.
>>
File: gfdgfdg.jpg (91 KB, 928x756) Image search: [Google]
gfdgfdg.jpg
91 KB, 928x756
>>23214513
>Attractive women match with me
>and I'm quite visibly neither a Chad
>>
>>23214511
5/10 as in "average"/"middle of the bell curve", or as in "F"? People seem to ascribe different values to the out-of-ten rating system.

>>23214516
Not sure what the reaction is intended to be...
>>
>>23214532

Average as fuck and not the bullshit 7/10 rating on /soc/, but i have hobbies such as working on motorcycles, cars, hiking, etc.. still no one gives a fuck.

Girls only care about looks..
>>
>>23214539
Do you have a bio? And if so, is it more than just a few words? I for one right-swipe on many more profiles with bios than without. It's easier to send messages when I've got something to reference in an initial message. Even though women rarely initiate, I've got to think that many of them probably value bios as much as I so. I'm probably about a 6.5/10, so its probably not my looks that are getting me matches.
>>
>>23214559
>Do you have a bio? And if so, is it more than just a few words?

Yes.

>I'm probably about a 6.5/10

Your full of shit, mate.
>>
>>23214561
You're right; I'm probably less than a 6.5. Maybe it's just a bit less competitive here in the Western US. 'Straya has a reputation (at least over here) of being full of studly Chads. I wouldn't hold a candle in that environment.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21 KB, 500x318
>>23214583
>of being full of studly Chads

You got that fucking right, even 16 year old's are using fucking steroids here to get ripped and taking asthma medication to shed fat. Why would they even pick me when they can pick muscle guy.
>>
File: 1447021751964.png (83 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447021751964.png
83 KB, 640x960
>>23214586
Hey, at least your testicles are intact, eh?
>>
File: spongy.jpg (82 KB, 706x692) Image search: [Google]
spongy.jpg
82 KB, 706x692
>>23214604
If taking properly and taking with some testosterone it won't effect the size, or if at all not very much. They win either way, been thinking about getting on the gear but I'm scared.

Every-time i browse here i get more tempted.
>>
10-15%, depending on the day. I got some matches, but most of the girls were just dull. I got a coupe of dates, though, with cute and smart chicks, so I'm quite good.
>>
>>23214609
If I were a woman, steroids would be a turnoff (much like fake breasts are to me as a man). Maybe a bit more intense of a workout regimen could provide you with a more desirable outcome without resorting to doping?
>>
1%
>>
File: Fat-Loss-Troubleshoot.jpg (94 KB, 605x538) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Loss-Troubleshoot.jpg
94 KB, 605x538
>>23214617
>If I were a woman, steroids would be a turnoff (much like fake breasts are to me as a man). Maybe a bit more intense of a workout regimen could provide you with a more desirable outcome without resorting to doping?

That's what people think, you won't achieve the results or even close to the results you'd see on someone that uses steroids. That definition is not achievable unless you are some genetically superior freak. You could achieve more in 12 months with steroids than a natty guy who has been going gym for 2-3 years.

I'm so tempted now, fuck.
>>
>>23214470
no, since i dont use tinder. I got a loving wife, so why should i use it?
>>
>>23214623
My knee-growth.

>>23214625
Well, whichever course you decide to take, I wish you the best of testicular integrity and Tinder success down in Oz.
>>
File: XEmo4.jpg (13 KB, 534x432) Image search: [Google]
XEmo4.jpg
13 KB, 534x432
>>23214644
Thanks friend, but looks like I'm going to finally do it. I'll be ordering some Test E.

Thanks OP.
>>
>>23214586
Wow, what a fucking sadsack. You know not-muscular dudes can get laid, too, right? I'm short and out-of-shape-skinny, and I've had a decent amount of sex with several women.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.