[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i drunkenly installed tinder last night. Went through the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: inthesummer.png (558 KB, 394x596) Image search: [Google]
inthesummer.png
558 KB, 394x596
So i drunkenly installed tinder last night. Went through the 100 matches cap and got "No Matches". Still got none. Jesus christ that was soulcrushing, is this normal for a guy? I know i'm not the hottest guy in the world but i always considered myself to be normal/decent looking. I've had like 13-16 partners. A lot of them kinda unattractive if i'm being honest, but there's been some really hot ones too.

Did i do something wrong? I tried to not use "posing for the camera looking super hot" selfies (but i noticed a lot of people did) but normal pictures of me were i'm not necessarily looking my best, the idea was that the girl won't get super disappointed when we meet irl. I also had no text and was with a girl friend in my profile picture, and two of my other pictures (didnt really purposely chose pics with the girls, just thought i looked okay in the pictures), is this negative? Should i have some funny text, include my height (5'11) ?

fucking hell this sucks ..
>>
I dunno, I've had a little bit of matches, just 150-200 when I had it. I'm a pretty average guy, and other guys I've known had theirs in the 300's.
>>
Are you from Jersey because I'd certainly ask you to grab coffee
>>
>>23169994
>but there's been some really hot ones too.

dont be delusional
>>
>>23169994
What's your avg soc rating?
>>
>>23170010
that's sweet.
>>23170079
What people on Soc rate me? I don't know, i never come here. Friends rate me between 5-6/10
>>
>>23169994
Welcome to the world of internet dating and social media. Every girl is bumped up 2 points and guys are dropped two.
>>
>>23169994
It's OK I've has a total of...10 matches in the two years I've had it
>>
>>23169994
I've had some matches... but nothing came out of it. I wrote something, but never got an answer.
>>
Tinder seems to suck for guys unless you got a nice picture and looks are noticeable above average. They just got too much to choose from so they can afford to be picky.

I've only gotten bots and instant unmatches (a.k.a the accidental swipe right)
>>
File: kitt.jpg (79 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
kitt.jpg
79 KB, 800x521
hey, sorry. i got like 4 matches now..just took some time. Pretty cute girls too.

>>23170712

ye i can totally see that being a problem /the reason you might not get many matches
>>
>>23169994

Been using it for the last week and a half. I usually try to swipe through at least 40-50 women a day. I've gotten one match that never responded and two bots.

The bullshit side of Tinder is that you can't talk to women before they decide to move on. At least in a bar or other online dating you can attempt to make conversation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.