[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been to a nude beach /soc/? Why/Why not? Any stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7
Have you ever been to a nude beach /soc/?
Why/Why not? Any stories?
>>
>>23160454
Too small dick, and the ratio of males to females would be the same as 4chan
>>
>>23160464
People probably wouldn't be looking at your dick anyway man.
>>
>>23160473
Well I'd be looking at al the titties and pussies so I'm not sure if that would be right
>>
I've been to Studland Bay in Bournemouth many times, it's kinda cool in the summer because a lot of students go down there to check it out. It's just nice to sunbathe, walk and swim nude. And legitimately no-one cares. You occasionally see people glancing over but it's not really a sexual experience.
>>
A few times. It's fun if you go with frienfs. There are regulars who try to chat up newbies. They may or may not be trying to fuck, its hard to tell.

Once me and some friends met this crazy chick who pretty much lived on the beach. I think she was trying to instigate an orgy or something but she was kinda gross.and it was awk
>>
I haven't, but I'm definitely interested.
I would feel very awkward going there alone, and don't have any friends to go with.
I don't want to be seen as some weird voyeur.
>>
>>23160454
When I was living in south Spain I used to go just to nudist beaches. They are, somehow like /soc/: plenty of gaylords, some girls showing off and older creepers fapping behind the bushes. I used to go snorkeling, have a fap in the water if too horny. Once I saw a fat retarded weirdo getting kicked out because he was fapping to a fit dude right a few metres from him. The fatso was wering just a ridiculous hat. his belly hanging over his genitalia, running away from the fit guy in huge embarrassment. I keked hard.
>>
>>23160508
I've never experienced that myself. I did jerk off once when there wasn't many people around but I felt kinda bad for doing it; bc I generally just go for the social nudity, nothing sexual. That time in particular though, I got off on the idea people were watching.
>>
>>23160513
As long as you go there, behave normally and don't stare too much at poeple you'll be all right.
>>
What's up with the old dudes who wear a rubber band thing around their dongs?
>>
>>23160530

Every forum or web page about nudism in my country is plagued by homosexuals and I would not be comfortable with going to a beach that's more or less a meeting place for deviants.
I don't think I would be able to relax, which for me seems to be the point of a beach. I haven't been to a regular beach in over 10 years.
>>
>>23160545
Homos are just people like any anon. The real nasty cunts are hiding behind the rocks /bush wanking away, and I assume that taking pics/footage.
To me it feels way more weird to go to a "normal" beach where underage girls go around wearing sexy bikinis and swim suits, and the whole point seems to be socializing in underwear.
Think about it.
>>
>>23160585

It's not the clothing or the lack of clothing that's the problem for me. It's the people that visit nude beaches and their intentions.
I have read about nudist groups for young adults in other countries though. Something like that would interest me I think.
>>
Honestly I could never do it for fear of fish biting my dick off. That's like dangling bait out there for em.
>>
>>23160624
lol I don't think a bunch of home degenerates will assrape you, anon.
>>23160751
actually, once I was getting out of the water, climbing on some rocks, I saw a fucking eel the size of my arm pretty close to my benis.
>>
>>23160760
Yea the nudity wouldn't bother me too much. Back in college 2 girls were skinny dipping in my apartment's pool late one night and invited me and my friends down. I was the fattest and had the smallest dick, but I was the first one to work up the courage to strip and jump in. There were no fish to worry about though.
>>
>>23160854
You did the right thing, ofc.
Also, the best thing of skinny dipping in the sea is dropping a turd underwater. It feels fuggin' awesome. lol
>>
>>23160875
what the fuck. Everyone has been for a piss in the sea but taking a shit?
>>
>>23161007
It feels awesome, you gotta try, son.
Also i think the cock rubber bands are to achieve a rock hard boner and be able to keep it for a while, as older males lack testosterone and their boners are softies as much.
>>
I've been to portland's nude beach a couple of times. I even have a very small looking dick when flaccid. Nobody gives a shit as few people there are there to sexualize the people around them. It feels nice.
>>
>>23161037
>portland
The sea must be cold af up there, ffs. Canada is just next door, no wonder benis goes tiny.
>>
>>23161048
the pacific NW has about 3 months of weather warm enough to go to nude beaches.
>>
>>23160454
whenever I see photos of women wearing bikini bottoms at a nude beach I wonder if they have massive meatflaps or something. there's not exactly anything to look at in that area unless they spread their legs wide open, so why cover it up?
>>
>>23161073
Sand?
>>
I go every summer on nude beach. The reason is that I like to be naked. The first time that I was naked was very strange but the funny things is that the folk look you if you are dressed. When you drop the cloth nobody care about you. The climax in more quite on nude beach then on ordinary beach.
>>
File: 1450206195110.jpg (985 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
1450206195110.jpg
985 KB, 1333x2000
>>
be m. 11(20 years ago)
holiday in Rhodes(Greece)
first time away with my mums new fella.... get told by people in hotel that it is best beach
Go to beach loads of naked people (I am still wearing my speedos)
Go to go for swim single minded walk towards sea don't see this couple on sun beds walk into their sun bed nearly fall on her(old lady mid 50s ... hairy bush small tits) him ( sim age... small cock but fat)
after swim go back to car to get my book on way up need a pee start chatting to this Greek guy really tanned and most beautiful cock I have seen nice and tanned chat fr a few mins then get book.... gutted don't see guy again
>>
I want to some day. And get into the naturism scene. I already walk around naked in my house when it gets warm. I'd like to be able to do it outside but I'm in the suburbs.

I'd need someone to go with though. Even if you find those nudists/naturists welcoming to single males, it's still awkward. I don't know many people to begin with and am not sociable in most instances.

>>23160508
I'd love it if I had friends that would be open minded enough to try it. Plus a group deters creepers a bit.

>>23161073
I know some women wear bottoms if they're on their period.
>>
>>23160532

Isn't that the strippers trick to keep it looking bigger?
>>
>>23160454
Yes, I've gone to a nude beach. Several times, however all by myself each time. I sometimes try to talk to people, but end up being bored and lonely. It's an hour drive from where I'm at, so I can't go there all the time. And the beach closes at sunset, so it's something I need to dedicate a whole day too.

I wish I had some friends to go with me. If anyone's in the central Florida or space coast area, maybe we could arrange something. I'd like to go again, but it's lonely going alone.
>>
Went to a nude beach in Barcelona last year, and it's notorious for homosexuals. I was swimming, with my girlfriend a few meters away. Some fat mexican looking guy swam up to me, said hello, shook my hand and then grabbed my penis. He started talking in Spanish and I just said 'no,' pointing to my girlfriend. Think he got the message, because he just smiled and swam away.

Oh and the whole people won't really stare at you on the nudist beach thing, is a fucking myth! I was eye fucked every time I got up.
>>
How do you keep yourself from getting a boner though?
>>
Never been, but would love to go. Unfortunately I don't think there are any near in in North Carolina.
>>
>>23162518
beat off before hand and if you get one don't get embarrassed. Just roll with it.
>>
>>23162501
lol
>>23162518
>>23162694
Young murricans, you are trapped in such a shit culture, prude, conservative, ultra-cristian. I feel sorry for you guys.
>>
>>23160454
Eurofag here, i spend every summer at nudist beaches and Naturist resorts in Croatia or Spain.

Totally agree with >>23162890 lol murricans body acceptance is undeniably fucked up
>>
>>23160498
yeah that's my local nudist beach too anon.

Been there a few times, on my own and with friends.

I find the experience of being naked outdoors liberating, but it's a bit of a chore to get to and I've never had any action there but got a few tactful offers from guys which I declined.
>>
In cali it seems like a all the nude beaches are private and only frequented by middle age leathery burned out trophy wives. I can confirm this because I had to beach my catamaran on one during a really windy day.

After this experience I carried binoculars and sailed by other private nude beaches out of curiosity. They were universally old and toasted women. Occasionally equally old and toasted men. I think one of them was a gay beach.
>>
>>23162501
Yeah I went to a nude beach in Barcelona with my girl and gay guys were staring at my dick the whole time. There were a few full nude girls but not many girls at all on that part of the beach. The normal beach was probably better because of all the top less teens
>>
Never been, I'd be into going topless but I get enough sand in the crotch/crack region with bottoms on so I don't think I could go totally nude. I get the idea of feeling liberated being nude in public and fresh air on regions that don't generally get fresh air would prolly feel gr8 but the exposure of certain areas to sand just sounds uncomfortable.
>>
>>23164220
It was weird finding sand on my dick the next day, so I can only imagine...
>>
>>23160454
I would, but I'm six inches flaccid. It's difficult enough in regular trunks.
>>
I've always wanted to, but I'm not into dudes and that's most of what you find at the nude beaches around here. I'm also just not in great shape, although at least I have a pretty decently sized dick.

I'd like to go with a girl. A GF who was into nudism would be nice, I think that kind of thing is really hot.
>>
File: beach-maspalomas_1630681c.jpg (14 KB, 460x280) Image search: [Google]
beach-maspalomas_1630681c.jpg
14 KB, 460x280
I went to Gran Canaria a couple years back with some friends, normally I'm extremely shy and would never do such a thing, but seeing as I was in a foreign country with no-one I knew around I decided to sneak off to the nude beach on one day.

I was extremely nervous, and got about 5 minutes of walking down the beach with random people glancing at me before I popped a boner. Obviously this made more people look when I passed making me even more embarrassed. I couldn't see but I was sure that my face was bright red.

There wasn't even that many attractive people, I saw mostly old/fat/unattractive people the whole time, and yet it still made me hard for some reason.

I'd almost reached the sand dunes and ended up lying down for a while on the towel I'd brought with me. It was really exciting/embarrassing having people look and stare as they walked by.

>>23162501 is right, anyone who says nobody stares must be looking at the sky or something.
>>23162853
fuck, why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>23163010
Sounds great. They're all out of the way here and can given how Murrika is about the body, filled with creepers. Plus in the Northeast here shit is just too chilly most of the year. I'd love to visit Wreck Beach in Vancouver. Seems like such a laid back, fun vibe there and people are used to the nudity and it's not a big thing.

And Europe has a lot of awesome places to be naked too. Some day.

>>23164220
Yeah, of all the anatomical BS you ladies have to deal with, literal sand in the vag is something that is best avoided.

>>23164255
>I'm six inches flaccid
While that sounds awesome, I can imagine it would attract unwanted attention if you're the type that doesn't like it.
>>
>I'd love to visit Wreck Beach in Vancouver.
Well shit we're well known.

It's alright I go a lot.
>>
>>23165431
>Europe has a lot of awesome places to be naked too

Mostly southern Europe, it's much too cold here.
>>
I've been there many times.
I used to go to a naturist resorts in Croatia. I've been there when I was a kid with my family, and then went back pretty often with my boyfriend when I was 17 or so.

It is pretty chill and no one cares about your body, your dick or whatever. After the first 10 minutes you get used to seeing naked people all the time and stop caring.
Having a boner is considered EXTREMELY rude and so jerking off is insane. I've heard of many people being kicked out of the resort for giving any sort of unwanted sexual attention.
>>
I go skinny dipping when nobody's around, but not to nude beaches. I'm not worried about size. Why? I'll get a hardon. I know I will. Every time I start walking around... :(
>>
I like the thought of going to a nude beach, but my vision of the ideal nude beach experience is that it's just filled with a load of athletic guys in their 20s, whereas the reality is more likely to be a load of out of shape 50 and 60-somethings with pot bellies and pendulous breasts hanging down to their knees, and I neither wish to look at that, nor be leered at by such people.
>>
>>23165448
Germany is famous for them too.

Personally I'm really into the idea, I have a skin disease tho.
>>
>>23164170

Was the beach called Mar Bella by any chance?

Dammit! Why didn't I think of going to the non-nude beach. I wasn't sure if the girls would be topless on them.
>>
File: tumblr_njb7edpXs21rispuco1_1280.jpg (120 KB, 728x646) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njb7edpXs21rispuco1_1280.jpg
120 KB, 728x646
Has anyone ever seen a guy with a chastity cage locked on his penis at a nude beach?

Most people would probably think it was really cute if you were being led around by your gf as your little cock tries to get hard while locked up.
>>
>>23160545
>I would not be comfortable with going to a beach that's more or less a meeting place for deviants.
4chan is a virtual meeting place for deviants.
>>
>>23162251
What other nude beach is on the east coast of Florida besides Haulover?
>>
Went to Haulover in Florida with a gay friend. We got some compliments, but he was definitely belle of the ball.
>>
>mfw the only tiem I ever had sex on the beach in southern Spain it was in non nudist beaches, with people pasing by literally like one metre from me
>>
>>23168877
I saw a girl in rope bondage once.
>>
What happens if you pop a boner at a nude beach? Is it bad manners? Or does no one care so long as you dont jack off?
>>
>>23169629
as long as you act naturally, either sunbathing, swimming or minding your business, no-one is going to care. The point of nudism is body acceptance, and boners come with the package.
>>
Honestly not many people do check you out. Depending on where you go, you will get some of the (usually 60+) perverts jacking off behind bushes or in sand dunes but most of the beach patrons are just there to relax; not check you out.
I've only noticed being checked out once by a couple of female students who walked past me sunbathing nude; and even that surprised me.
>>
>>23169629
Personally if I got a semi, I would just let that happen as long at it's below horizontal.

Any more than that I'd go lie on my towel or go in the sea until it subsided.

Although there will most likely be guys around who would love to see nice boners, i'd definitely consider it bad manners
>>
File: 75886842.jpg (23 KB, 511x384) Image search: [Google]
75886842.jpg
23 KB, 511x384
>>23168877
>Most people would probably think it was really cute if you were being led around by your gf as your little cock tries to get hard while locked up.
>Most people would probably think it was really cute
>>
File: untitle[1].jpg (26 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
untitle[1].jpg
26 KB, 500x450
>>23168877
Most people would probably think it was really SICK.
I hate when i see perverted things like cock rings or genital jewellery on the beach.
It's just stupid and fucking out of context, there are sex clubs and your own fucking bedroom to do this shit.
>>
>>23171338
>>thinks male in chasity harness is cute
>>doesn't think about if you gender flip the situation how not cute it would be
>>
>>23160454
I've wanted to, but apparently the nude beach in my area is known as a gay cruising spot
>>
>>23171410
the WHOLE beach? The ones I know of have gay cruising areas, normally in the remote parts, but not the whole beach.

Besides if you're too pussy to fend of some lame advances from a few gay guys you're probably better off keeping your clothes on
>>
>>23168984
There's a few others, but the one I go to often is Playalinda. It's divided into 13 sections, but the 13th section is unofficially clothing optional.

There's also New Smyrna Beach a little farther north, but I've never gone there.
>>
Back in the day, I used to go to Pirates' Cove (next to Zuma Dume) and to an unnamed beach in Malibu. In both cases bathing suits were unenforceable because of the beach's remoteness. Neither were overrun with gay men. Pirates' Cove is also a rookery for Brandt's cormorant, which is pretty cool in itself.

>>23164220
Sand collects up in swimsuits. You're actually better off naked … unless you have sex on the beach, at which point you do indeed want to keep the sand away from the labia.
>>
>>23160454
>Have you ever been to a nude beach /soc/?
Nope
>Why/Why not?
I'm pretty much ashamed that I'm not cut, silly but a major reason.
>Any stories?
nope
>>
>>23172702
Cut dicks are the minority in the world, don't be ashamed to be normal and fully functional lol.
>>
>>23172702
>I'm not cut

Just post your dick anonymously here in one of the numerous dick threads. You'll soon realise it's not so bad after 20 anons drool over it
>>
>>23172702
You should be proud you don't have a jew dick, nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>23173329
>jew dick
Leonard Bernstein used to call that a sheenie weenie.
>>
File: 132478678907.jpg (51 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
132478678907.jpg
51 KB, 329x329
Imagine being with your gf on a nude beach and a guy with a 9 inch pocket monster makes hard eye contact with her and winks, and she blushes. Might as well start building that cuckshed
>>
>>23171514
The nude beach where I live is a a 50m stretch of the beach. If that. So yeah, the whole beach
>>
Topless beach in coracau. As an American that's a novel experience.
>>
>>23160454
I love nude beaches, the beach I go to in vancouver every summer (wreck beach) is the best, beautiful stoner and hipster chicks galore, as well as chillers who randomly come and talk to you and offer a you a joint. I love to swim in the water nude and chill in the hot sun and listen to music - great as long as you can be comfortable with your body and don't mind when gay men try to talk to you, also be prepared to walk back up the long flight of stairs. 9/10 when it comes to nude beaches imo
>>
Been to Wreck Beach a couple of times. Liberating as fuck. It felt less erotic than going to an ordinary beach, where the pretence of the erotic is present everywhere due to the fact that most of the body is exposed except for certain "forbidden" parts. Interesting that.
>>
I have always wanted to go but never plucked up the courage. I have gone topless on non-nude beaches in Spain but I feel a lot more apprehensive about anyone seeing me down there. I realise this is irrational and I should just go for it.

I really like the idea of walking hand in hand down the beach with a naked bf, the OP pic is really sweet (except she's not naked obvs)

>>23166365
This! Though I wouldn't be so harsh about the unattractive people, they wouldn't bother me. I'd like to be around all the nice athletic guys though.

>>23173818
LOL
>>
>>23175918
May I ask where are you from?

And yes, go for it. It is a great feeling, and honestly, harassment or eye fucking is rather rare in nusist beaches, unless you go to certain places where people goes to "walk the dog", but then again, this is mainly for gay guys
>>
>>23175937
England. South, so I could get to Studland that is mentioned up thread (have actually been but not to the nudist part)
>>
>>23175946
Aha. You should give it a go in Spain. Not just the Med, also the Atlantic coastline has fabulous nudist beaches. probably in the north you'd feel more at ease, as they are not that crowded, and people is more into the naturist vibe.
Anyway, I highly recommend you Las Negras beach in Almeria. A nudist colony you just can reach by boat from a nearby town. It is a small valley that ends up in a gloriously beautiful with its own water source, a castle and the most clear waters i have ever seen. Best time of the year is early June imo.
>>
>>23175963
Gracias, I will bear your recommendations in mind, it sounds beautiful and just the sort of place to tan my pale fat arse lol
>>
>>23175968

Spain, the south of France and Croatia are really good to get into nudism. It's a safe environment far away from home, like a sandbox really. You should try going with a friend or something.
>>
>>23175946
I definitely recommend Studland in the summer. It's freezing and baron this time of the year though. I used to frequent the nude beach and travel a bit further up to a beachside cafe for lunch when i was done
>>
>>23165459
Rude? You can't help getting an erection.

Playing with your dick, of course, would be rude.
>>
>tfw grower, not shower
Even if my cock is above average size...
>>
Yes.

Because my gf wanted to.

She was topless and in a thong. I didn't even take my shirt off lul. Definitely had a boner for like three hours.
>>
Yes, went with my gf.
that whole "people doesn't stare" thing is bullshit.
>>
>>23160454
I went to one by accident with two female friends while in Barcelona. We had no idea beforehand we just wanted a beach to lay on.

We got there around 10am. OLD PEOPLE NAKED. is all there was until 1pm.

Finally around then YOUNG PEOPLE NAKED showed up. Some hot girls, mostly guys. Most women just tanned nude

overall experience 7/10
>>
>>23162890
>>23163010
>he wants more Americans to show their bodies

There's a thread for fat fetishist
>>
>>23174691
>>23175821
Man, I want to go. Hell Vancouver seems like a nice place to move to even. Major metropolitan area with a lot of wilderness surrounding it.
>>
When I was 18 I spent some time on Ibiza beaches where I reckon 60-70% of people were full nude. Nice young crowd as well. I was happy to strip off as I've always been exhibitionist, unimpressive skinny body but big floppy cock. My gf at the time wanted to go there and hang but was then too self-conscious to strip. She suddenly became ashamed of her plump belly and believed her boobs and nipples to be freakishly big. I had always just thought of them as super hot and I didn't realise she had such a negative take on them in her own mind. She also became super awkward around me when I stripped which I was not expecting as she had been fine with my body in private. Then *I* felt awkward too as it felt strange being CFNM.

Things went downhill between us after that and we split a few months later. I would have found it massively sexy if she had stripped off with confidence with a body like that, but instead I just learnt she found me pretty perverted.

I would love to go back with a less inhibited girl, although always going for chubbies makes that slightly less likely.
>>
>>23160520
this sounds like a wholesome good time.
>>
>>23160520
wait, I was sort of talking shit and then i realized that i've had sex on a nude beach. it was near san francisco, and there was nobody actually naked there except for the girl i was with. because i am a fucking square, i didn't even take my underwear off. i fucked her through that pee pee hole, and like a hundred feet away there was a fisherman. he walked farther away once we started.

like 5 mins after a family came down. public nudity is weird, but that sex wers the best moments of my life.
>>
>>23165431
Most people think I'm hard. When I do get an erection, it makes my male friends uncomfortable and their girlfriends excited.

Whoever wishes they had a big dick doesn't know what they're talking about.
>>
>>23178422
Are you saying it's something bad? Even when it makes people's gfs excited?

>>23176449
I'm gonna do it!
...when the weather warms up...
>>
I've been to our nude beach a few times, mostly for photoshoots. I don't really enjoy going because the only people you really find these these days are old dudes, shirt-cocking with ballcaps, socks with sandals, and really long ballsacks pacing around trying to find girls to creep on. The girls that are rarely ever there.
>>
>>23178452

You go girl! There's probably nothing to worry about, body wise anyway.
Just go out there and have fun, with a friend if that would make you more relaxed.
>>
>>23178483
I would prefer to go with a friend in case someone sees me on my own gets the wrong idea about what I'm there for and thinks he can try his luck. Agree about body. I am no model but if there are people in all shapes and sizes there then whatever.
>>
>>23178501

A sensible precaution.
First time I went to sauna I couldn't believe what kinds of bodies were 'out there'.
It can be a bit of a revelation, probably more so for women.
>>
>>23178521
I would like to go to Finland to cook myself in a mixed gender sauna with everyone just chilling naked together. Well, not really chilling....
>>
>>23178530

I've only been to sauna in my own country, the Netherlands.
Most gyms and day spas have them. The mixed gender aspect is quite exciting, but thanks to the heat it's very difficult to get too excited.
I could absolutely recommend it. You're not too exposed and can wrap yourself in a towel if you want to and the steam does shroud you a little bit (depending on the type of sauna).
>>
>>23163010
The south sure, but I'd say it's a bit better near the coasts. I lived 45 minutes away from a naturist resort when I was in the northern Appalachians. It was mainly older people there but anyone was allowed to stay.

Anyway I would like to go someday to some sort of nude event or beach. Problem is I have the body of a twink and I don't want one thing to lead to another..
>>
>>23178548
I would much prefer to be Dutch than live in this uptight prude country. Also Germany sounds good for sunbathing naked just in parks and stuff.
>>
>>23178565
I've only ever been to that one nude beach; but I am going to do the World Naked Bike Ride this year. I have looked at/considered events before set up by the British Naturist Foundation or Young British Naturists but eh.... I'm not sure I want to spend time with people who are fully into it as a lifestyle.
>>
>>23178591

FKK is very much accepted here, but even more so in Germany. You can still go sunbathing nude here in parks, but it is not as accepted. Cities like Munich in Germany have large parks that allow FKK.
I'm fairly prude actually, and don't have any friends or a gf to be nudist with. Bit of a shame.
>>
>>23178607
>I have looked at/considered events before set up by the British Naturist Foundation or Young British Naturists but eh.... I'm not sure I want to spend time with people who are fully into it as a lifestyle.
There is a documentary you could look up that you might like, called My Daughter the Teenage Nudist.
>>
>>23178635
Might actually look this up; I have heard of it before but never watched it before.
>>
>>23178635

I have seen that documentary. Sadly no such youth clubs exist here. It's kind of a must watch, to be honest.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.