[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Lonely but not alone" - Rob Cantor I'm Alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: goingtodie.jpg (27 KB, 255x246) Image search: [Google]
goingtodie.jpg
27 KB, 255x246
"Lonely but not alone" - Rob Cantor

I'm Alone by not entirely Lonely. Just a bit lonely. What about you?
>>
>>23148883
I have a minor case of skitz, I'm never truly alone. :D
>>
>>23148893
What form?
>>
>>23148883
I'm so lonely I could die
>>
>>23149198
But are you lonely for friends, or lonely for romantic companionship? I probably should have added that caveat.
>>
>>23148883
i'm entirely alone but not lonely
it's alright
>>
>>23149296
Any advice to the people out here? How do you cope? What are the hobbies that you've gotten into?

How long have you been alone? What sort of alone are you? Are you entirely alone, or do you have a regular amount of internet contacts?
>>
>>23149373
I'll answer your questions one by one, leaving a line between each.

Find a passion that thrives in solitude.

I cope through my passion. I must say that this lifestyle is not for all. Many people are alone out of misfortune or self-pity. If you do not think solitude is a good thing, don't seek it.

I read books. Philosophy in particular, but books on economics and ethics are good. There's a lot more than this, too, but I'm only exploring these areas of knowledge so far.

I had a girlfriend for about 15 months. This ceased about two months ago. I've not had human contact since.

I had online friends who were tied up with affiliation with my girlfriend. I deleted them so that there wouldn't be any conflict between them and my ex. This was about a month ago. I've only had repeated online contact with one person since.

I'm entirely alone in person. I have one person online.

See above.
>>
I have a decent amount of friends, but i constantly feel like im in a glass box when i interact with the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5M1e_E9WQo
>>
>>23149401
Ahh, see, son...

You should have answered the question about how long first. That's pretty important above all else.

I've been alone for ten years, and after the fifth, the rest becomes more and more difficult. You can abandon all ideas of sex with ease, and thereafter abandon a large degree of desire for romantic companionship, but eventually, even local platonic companionship becomes difficult.
>>
>>23149506
Why do you continue to be alone if you dislike it?
>>
>>23149506
It's probably worth adding that apart from my one relationship, I haven't had a friend in real life since I was about 8.
>>
>>23149538
Because finding people is difficult, and being alone is safe.

And non-real life friends count.
>>
I like gazing in the stars, and i love the moment when i am alone at house, jukebox playing some old jazz shit... damn i love being alone...
>>
>>23149408
same here. I want to move out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNM6q-kFfzI
>>
I'm alone in the sence of needing alot of physical contact to feel satisfied. Any kind of cuddle or hug will do the trick.

Problem is that I have only two people, who don't live near me, that I can do this with. But it only happens on extremely rare occasions because we are in a public area or it is just not expected of me (social rules bs).

God I love hugs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.