[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /misogynist/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10
File: 1450331603871.png (384 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
1450331603871.png
384 KB, 600x472
Anyone else /misogynist/?
>>
i am but i am also a girl
>>
>>23142563
How does that works? Do you watch yourself in the mirror and get extremely mad?
>>
>>23142587
thats one way it manifests itself lol
>>
>>23142563
>>23142593
At least you're aware of the fact that you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>23142626
my only redeeming feature
>>
>>23140670
Becoming one slowly, maybe I should take a week away from /r9k/
although that's easier said than done
>>
>>23140670
I only hate women I know very well, does that count?
>>
>>23142798
You can always be my gf :^)
>>
>>23142933
okai only if you beat me too
>>
>>23142940
I like this chick.
>>
File: 325px-An_hero_gun.jpg (10 KB, 325x260) Image search: [Google]
325px-An_hero_gun.jpg
10 KB, 325x260
>>23140670
nope, real man here
>inb4 white knight
youre just a bunch of whiny autists who are butthurt bc women prefer men over basement dwelling trolls
maybe take an inventory of your life and personality
and try to understand why women barely look at you, let alone touch you
most people can make changes that will make them more attractive and an all around better
for instance i used to be fat and kissless
now i work out 3-4 times a week and have to fight off hordes of ladies
not only do i feel better about myself but i am not damning myself to a life of cuckoldry
if you keep projecting your insecurities onto others then youre gonna die the same way youve been living, sad and alone
if none of this is getting through and you still think your psychological issues are non local
then do us all a favor and kill self, youre wasting precious resources
>>
>>23142972
Except attractive men can be misogynist too? Sure, women might overlook that since they're attractive, but misogyny is not exclusively for neckbeards.
>>
>>23142563
"I hate women too so I am not like the other girls. Males please give me attention"
>>
>>23142972
shhhhhh
>>
>>23142999
who said i'm not like other girls, you shhh too
>>
>>23143002
>>23143009
I'm just tryina see your tits, can you bless me with a picture of them?
>>
>>23142972

#Pussywhipped
>>
>>23143009
Well most women dont hate other women. Even the evil bitches are friends with other evil bitches. Can I ask why? Because we are weaker and you find weakness annoying or something?
>>
>>23143048
Most women I know hate other women a lot, due to jealousy or something similar.
>>
>>23142972
>tfw never been fat, good looking and still kissless

Literally never get any female attention so fuck it, I don't see the point in trying any more. A life of hookers awaits me. Can't even begin to fathom how I'd even get a female friend, never mind a gf.
>>
>>23143073
Have you tried talking to a girl?
>>
>>23142999

She's a Chameleon basically.
>>
>>23142940
I'd love to
Contact?
>>
>>23143048
I enjoy seeing women being hurt etc, I don't respect their opinion much
>>
>>23143081
All the time. Still no idea how the female mind works. Doesn't help that I'm shy, awkward and introverted, which is basically the holy trinity for forever aloneness in a man. All of those traits are seen as a positive in women. And no, you can't cure those things.
>>
>>23143090

Even women hate other women, that is extremely normal
>>
>>23143103

trying to normalise domestic violence against women, iono
>>
>>23143087
post yours
>>
>>23143101
And as much as I'd like to deny it, the crux of the red pill is basically true. Modern society has fucked up dating and relationships and men like me are basically pointless in the age of no-fault divorce, hedonism, abortion, welfare statism and promiscuity. All about riding the cock carousel. Honestly wish I'd been born in the 40s or something.

I don't even care for banging sluts really. I'd be happy with strict monogamy for everyone. It's never going to happen unless society collapses though, which it will, because feminism is utter cancer.
>>
>>23143066
Are you talking about women or insecure teens?

>>23143082
What do you mean?

>>23143090
Why is that? Is it a sexual thing, you like feeling inferior yourself?
>>
>>23143128
Are you fine with me not being fully white?
>>
Nope, because its stupid as fuck. I'm not going to hate half the population because of their genitalia. People are just people - there's tons of shitty men and tons of shitty women. Also tons of awesome people of both genders.

>>23143073
Improve yourself. Work on yourself, instead of the focus on trying to just snag a girl.

>>23143133
Red Pill is basically true if you're bitter as fuck and you want to blame the world instead of holding yourself accountable for your own faults. Like you're doing there.
>>
>>23143159
I'm talking about 25 - 35 year old women. Catty as fuck and constantly acting like anything remotely more attractive to them is a threat
>>
>>23143210
ofc
>>
>>23143245
Then my kik is InVelvetDreams
>>
>>23142991
fair point
to clarify, my message pertains to the chads as well
being misogynist is the same as being racist or homophobic
maybe you betas secretly wish you were female?
>>23143002
nope
>>23143046
virgin detected
>>23143073
nothing wrong with banging hookers but don't mistreat them, they're people too despite what your r9k brain believes
>>23143101
>you can't cure those things
yes you can. i used to be depressed shy and withdrawn in addition to being fat
exercise and a few positive psychedelic experiences perked me right up
>I'd be happy with strict monogamy for everyone
so you want to impose your will on others?
i can begin to see the cause and effect here...
>>
>>23143225
I've tried improving myself (I hate typing that, sounds like some bullshit motivational course) and no I don't just try to snag a girl. Nothing works, still alone in every sense, and yeah, I am sick of seeing people have everything go their way without even trying. It's great telling people to just try harder, but really, there comes a point where it's not worth doing any more, when all your efforts result in sweet fuck all. You don't have any idea how hard it is having nobody to relate to on anything, seeing everybody go about their lives all happy when you're alone for absolutely no reason.

>>23143252
Then you really weren't ever "shy" or "withdrawn" if you became outgoing that quickly. I hate the "tee hee lol I'm so awkward" attitude some normies have.
>>
>>23143291
I'm sure some genius will rush in to respond that I'm rude and hateful IRL but that just isn't the case. Maybe I should be though, most people (men and women) are cunts and it works out just fine for most of them.
>>
>>23143237
Wow that sounds sad.
>>
>>23143249
>>23143245
Also, if you aren't going to message me, just tell me instead of not replying at all.
>>
>>23143291
Presumably, there's a reason. It's a matter of identifying what that is. Outside of that - yes, it sounds like a bullshit motivational course, but it's also about finding reasons to make you happy so you aren't so dependent on trying to find it in someone else. Generally people don't like to be reliant for another persons happiness, especially from the get go - it's a hell of a fuck-ton of weight.

Hell, I can even second the other posters thing about how I was formerly pretty fucking withdrawn and awkward. It was a long phase breaking out of that, and I won't deny that I have some advantages in doing so, but I was flat out socially ostracized pretty much my entire school life. I didn't exactly have a ton of positive experiences to dwell on, and now (after a shit ton of work) I seem to be doing pretty well.
>>
File: 1441847865939.jpg (657 KB, 1000x2876) Image search: [Google]
1441847865939.jpg
657 KB, 1000x2876
And what we have here, is a bunch of men discussion, bickering, trying and failing, sharing their experiences, and all for what? To be with a basic white woman, who ahs most likely sucked 10+ dicks and only cares for monogamy once her looks start to fade in her late 20s?

You idiots can walk in circles all day, or realize there is nothing wrong with you, and it's actually western woman who are at fault.

Instead, try Asian girls. They're better in every way. White women will get jealous, and shame you or make fun of you, saying you like little girls or have yellow fever. Just ignore them, they're pathetic.
>>
>>23143252

Simp detected.
>>
>>23143325
LMAO DUDE
You have been in like 4 theads today with that same post.
>>
>>23143311
I have hobbies. Most of them are solitary activities, partially because that's all I'm comfortable with, partially because group activities are off the cards completely. I don't expect other people to make me happy, I learnt a long time ago that people in general are completely untrustworthy, self-centred and have no interest in how I feel, only what I can do. I honestly wonder where the fuck it went it wrong.

I've tried to become more outgoing, but I completely fail and end up alienating people every time. It's like I'm going backwards with every single year, and I wasn't exactly confident to begin with. At this point if I ever make another friend in my life I'll consider it a victory.
>>
>>23143357
What are your hobbies?

>>23143325
I've dated more than a few asian women, and I've literally never heard any of that. Granted, it's pretty fucking unlikely for anyone to ever actually say that to me or for them to get jealous in that regard, but, hey. Yeah.

Besides - why the fuck would I care if shes "sucked 10+ dicks"? It's not like the Asian girls I knew were perfect chaste little princesses; they just had a hell of a lot more pressure to come off as such.
>>
This thread went from who hates woman to advance on how to get one. You have an Elliot Roger complex if your only reason to hate women comes from not getting one. Pathetic
>>
File: 1438880691661.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
1438880691661.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1541
>>23143375
>why the fuck would I care if shes "sucked 10+ dicks"?

Because it's been proven women who have been with multiple partners are more likely to fail in relationships / marriage, be depressed, and it shows how easy they are or been. It's disgusting, these woman have no values, no morals, most can't do anything productive other than use their phones and offer nothing in a relationship beyond sex.
>>
>>23143427
That study is from 1995 lol
>>
>>23143159

A chameleon Is a girl who likes or dislikes what most guys do only for attention. Example: a gamer girl who actually brags about being a gamer girl as if it's a special quality.
>>
>>23143427
I responded to you in the last post you put that in, but to copy paste:

>>You do realize that the study author explicitly went and said that the study shouldn't be used for exactly what you're using it for? The prime reason for the data is women who had more sexual partners was correlated with women who had either suffered sexual abuse, or women who had children. Children from a previous partnership/marriage was the number one indicator of divorce and unhappy relationships.

So what's your stance on men who have been with multiple partners? Does it show how easy they are? Is it disgusting, and they have no value, no morals, and cannot do anything productive?

>>Implying no one successful ever has active sex lives.
>>
>>23143467
He's already said in other threads men are different and it doesn't matter if they sleep around because they don't have emotional attachments to sex like women do.
>>
>>23143487
Right. Eyerolls. Still waiting for him to provide any data on that.
>>
>>23143431
Yes, and now with femnism today, and all these empowered woman, the study would look even worse if redone today.

>So what's your stance on men who have been with multiple partners?
I still don't agree with it, I think the hook-up culture is trash. The difference is for a man to sleep around, he has to be somewhat attractive and have redeeming qualities, dress nice and clean, etc etc. A woman only needs open her legs. It's not a double standard. Men who sleep around takes effort, woman takes no effort which is why they're called sluts. Because they are.

>>23143487
Don't twist my words to make it seem like something is wrong with me you moron. You're just mangina conditioned by feminism to think woman can do no wrong.
>>
>>23143427
I have had multiple partners in the past and none of those statements are true :^)
>>
>>23143522
So do you have no commentary on my point that you're blatantly misrepresenting the study?

>>4chan constantly argues that all women want are assholes who will mistreat them
>>Men who sleep around must have redeeming qualities.

Eye rolls for the rest. Do you think it's the unattractive/unclean women that are getting solicited for sex all the damned time?
>>
>>23143535
We'll see when your 30+ and single
>>
>>23143291
quickly? nah son, it took years of dedication
i quite smoking cut back on drinking and started working out 7 years ago and haven't looked back
im 30 now and have never felt better in my life
maybe you're just lazy or too attached to your ego to make lasting changes
either way, i prescribe a healthy dose of psilocybin mushrooms and/or lsd since you are so tightly wound
>>23143337
how does it feel knowing your own bitterness and contempt toward others is the cause of your inability to meaningfully connect with someone of the opposite sex?
>>
>>23143594
>Do you think it's the unattractive/unclean women that are getting solicited for sex all the damned time?

How often do you see an an ugly, obese guy who sleeps around? Fucking never. But you see some ugly fat woman somehow doing it, because its much easier. Eye roll all you want, fucking moron feigning ignorance as your whole argument.
>>
>>23142972
>>23143252
>>23143676
you are an insufferable faggots still crippled with mental and emotional issues
>>
>>23143690
I actually completely do see ugly obese guys sleep around. They just don't tend to be sleeping around with the incredibly hot people; similarly the ugly fat women don't tend to be sleeping around with the incredibly hot people - they aren't typically peoples first picks. It comes down, again, to that whole "when you drop standards out of the picture people get laid". Is it probably more frequent for women to get laid? Yeah, but it doesn't really mean a whole lot.
>>
I love browsing these threads and /r9k/. They make me feel so much better knowing that I'm not as socially retarded as you lot and don't have mommy issues. :^]
>>
>>23143755
No you haven't seen an ugly, overweight guy sleep around. Stop talking out your ass. You are literally talking out your ass making up shit as you go along. No girl would sleep with some self loathing, slob who has no qualities, even ugly woman. Why? because ugly woman can put on make up and some guy would hit it.

Not to mention its the guy that does everything, makes the first moves because women are too weak to, all while they can pick and choose.

It's much easier for women, so if one sleeps around, she is nothing more than a tramp.
>>
File: 1424892399470.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424892399470.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>23143806
Mommy issues
>>
>>23143676

What's it like knowing the only thing keeping you from feeling worthless is how a girl sees you?

Personally I'm satisfied with my relationship with the opposite sex, mainly due to the fact I don't place them on a pedestal or beg for pussy like most beta male white knights usually do. When I workout it was for personal health, you do it out of insecurity. " bro! I'm on 4chan to tell YOU about how I work out 4 times a week & get pussy! Ur all faggots!!"
>>
>>23143806
My ex was a fat ugly slob like 300 lbs.
Im prepared for you to dismiss me but Im cute and about 100lbs.
He cheated on me LOL.
>>
>>23143828
My ex was 216lbs and I was around 119, he cheated on me 3 times with a couple girls he worked with. It happens lol sorry you had it happen to you as well.
>>
>>23143815
Plus you don't sound like a bitter crying little man baby. That always helps.
>>23143838
Exactly, it happens to a lot of people. A lot of people sleep around. Fat ugly slobs of both genders included.
No need to be sorry, though!
>>
File: 66320815.jpg (113 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
66320815.jpg
113 KB, 480x360
>>23143714
did you come to that diagnosis after years of study, research, and education on disorders
or are you just excruciatingly butthurt because i disagree with you socially inept retards and your deranged perspective?
go back to r9k and figure out how you're all going to an hero
>>23143815
my self worth comes from within like a rational, stable person but nice try
didn't kick a bunch of bad habits out of insecurity, they existed in the first place because of insecurity
you're out of your element, donny
not trying to rub my achievements in anyone's face
just trying to prevent the autists from shooting up schools becuase girls won't touch their dicks
>>
Women are the complete opposite of what this world currently needs. They are anti-intellectual, opinionated, ignorant cunts. Most of them are basic af. They don´t have a sense for the sublime creations of the fine arts or music and hence their stupid vlogs on youtube is all they are capable of.

I am mad at evolution every day that it has given women so much power over heterosexual men like me and Iwish I was gay.
>>
>>23143982
Because men don't make terrible vlogs either?
>>
>>23144009
Yes they do. But there are WAY more girls on youtube talking shit into the camera.

> Go on youtube
> Search for vlog
> Sort for relevance
> Proof
>>
File: 7a1.png (224 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
7a1.png
224 KB, 365x365
>Women are the complete opposite of what this world currently needs. They are anti-intellectual, opinionated, ignorant cunts. Most of them are basic af. They don´t have a sense for the sublime creations of the fine arts or music and hence their stupid vlogs on youtube is all they are capable of.

>I am mad at evolution every day that it has given women so much power over heterosexual men like me and Iwish I was gay.
>>
>>23144140
ID changed
I have to disappoint you, but I'm actually fairly good looking and had girlfriends.
>>
File: 1452634445554.jpg (162 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452634445554.jpg
162 KB, 2048x1536
>I have to disappoint you, but I'm actually fairly good looking and had girlfriends.
>>
File: tumblr_mrfyc6lKBn1sd3ykho1_500.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrfyc6lKBn1sd3ykho1_500.gif
906 KB, 500x349
In this thread, the same group of /soc/ialities who literally keep the board alive with their hatred of women and themselves.

Ya'll niggas need to lighten up.
>>
>>23143806
>>No you haven't seen an ugly, overweight guy sleep around. Stop talking out your ass. You are literally talking out your ass making up shit as you go along. No girl would sleep with some self loathing, slob who has no qualities

Annnnd that's where you're projecting. I was saying that they were overweight and ugly; I wasn't saying that they were "self loathing" or anything like that. They are really fucking fun guys to be around - and that's why they sleep around, because they have charisma and people like *who they are*.

Would they do far better if they weren't overweight? Yeah. Would they do far better if they weren't ugly? Yeah. But they sleep around pretty fucking well. Hell; I'm a chubby fuck and I'm a massive whore.

As for the pick and choose: Yeah, no denying it, women are constantly inundated with offers for sex. That doesn't mean that they are good offers, nor that they would have a fun time fucking that person. Casual sex tends to be far more enjoyable for men than women - look up "the orgasm gap", it's viewed to be one of the main reasons women are less inclined to sleep around (even outside of the social stigma).

>>23143815
Reminder that "alpha" and "beta" are stupid fucking terms that don't have any relevance for human interaction.

>>23143982
Everyone makes terrible vlogs on youtube. There's shit tons of anti-intellectual, opinionated, ignorant men. Trying to ascribe one personality trait to HALF THE FUCKING WORLD just is foolish. There's tons of amazing creations and science done by women all the damned time.

>>23144035
Because people want to see it. Those don't tend to be videos with no views; a lot of stuff gets reuploaded to pornsites if they happen to be attractive or dancing in smaller outfits - even if they are blatantly underage. People don't tend to give a shit about guys; it doesn't mean they aren't putting up stuff as well.
>>
>>23145442
This
>>
>>23142972
I'm not a misoginist either, and I'm constantly improving myself. I'm still a virgin and can't see opportunities to change it. I'm fit and am most often rated like 7/cute here. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>23143431
>>23143522
That study is made up. The Heritage Foundation made up a bunch of graphs and the stuck the CDC """citation""" at the bottom. Fact check me.
>>
File: 356.jpg (184 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
356.jpg
184 KB, 1080x1440
>>23142563
marry me
>>
>>23146099
She's a complete bitch. She kik'd me just to laugh at me.
>>
>>23146115
LOL
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a misogynist but this thread is fucking bonkers
>>
>>23146133
It's a thread that DARES to critique the female gender on a board composed of newfags strictly for attention whoring. It's a given that no logic and rationale will be discussed here because normals cannot handle having their opinions challenged, and firmly believe that women are infallible creatures incapable of doing no wrong.
>>
>>23146166
Absolutely not, some of those cunts are the shittiest human beings on the planet, especially the whiny liberal college ones.
>>
>>23146166
Incable of doing no harm is a double negative :3
>>
>>23146166
Dares? On a site know for being politically incorrect? Dares? Lol. Say this on tumblr, pleb.
>>
>>23146053
People assume that because you're cute, that you do the sex often/are taken, probably
>>
Fuck yeah. I hate women. I love doing little things to piss them off. One time I was in a Walgreens and I bought some Airheads chews and these two chicks were chatting me up for no reason. I pay and go outside and wait for my friend. They are by the entrance too and ask me for some of my candy. I say no and they keep asking thinking Im joking. They start getting mad and say I don't have a girlfriend and that I must be from Wisconsin. They storm off and that was the best I felt in a while.
>>
>>23142798
Marry me
>>
>>23143101
>still have no idea how the female mind works

Well, that's because your autistic.

Women are socially minded creature whom perfer people over things.

This is why women dominate the arts and humanities, medical fields and communications.

Math and non biological sciences are women's Achilles heel.
>>
>>23148345
>This is why women dominate the arts and humanities, medical fields and communications

do you really believe that?
>>
>>23146115
;P
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.