[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes i have fantasies about being kidnapped and used as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1451430485700.png (573 KB, 886x1050) Image search: [Google]
1451430485700.png
573 KB, 886x1050
Sometimes i have fantasies about being kidnapped and used as someone's sex toy, doing me bare over and over until I'm pregnant

How wierd am I?
>>
>>23109771

About as weird as me wanting to do that to somebody. Why do you care about what's weird and what's not anyway?
>>
>>23109771
I think that's a very normal fantasy. That's why it's called a fantasy.
>>
>>23109802
I don't know I just wonder
>>
>>23109771
http://kik.link/ncUFw
>>
>>23109816
But you wouldn't actually do it even if I wanted it right
>>
>>23109840
How about you find that out for yourself?

My Skype's legendaryhawkman, add me, we'll see if we hit it off. You like Sekibanki, that's a good start.
>>
>>23109837
Oh what's this
>>
>>23109771
are you the same girl that wanted to be stuck in the wall and fucked ?
>>
>>23109855
Mmmm I'm probably to wierd and socially awkward.. not sure that would end well
>>
File: don't lose your head.jpg (74 KB, 668x540) Image search: [Google]
don't lose your head.jpg
74 KB, 668x540
>>23109945
It'll be fine, trust me, I know how to take care of someone.
>>
>>23109944
Yes
>>
>>23109941
We have to talk
>>
>>23109771
I would help you with that as well
kik penfan88
>>
>>23109945
What have you got to lose, after all? People here are really into you, it'd impossible to really be too weird for them.

Just think of it as someone you can get off to while talking about your fantasies, and should location allow it, the real deal.
>>
>>23109960
you really sound like someone i'd love to meet and explore fantasies with
>>
>>23109771
I have the same fantasy. Completely normal.

Can i impregnate you?
>>
>>23109771
Not weird.
I actually have fantasies of both ends.
I would like to be someone's little fuck toy and suck their dick this they moan in painful pleasure then I would love to fuck a petite girl with my whole dick in her as I cum.

So yeah...
>>
maybe we should have a group about this :D
>>
>>23109960
does your name start with b?
>>
>>23110047
Adding someone makes you scared for your "awkwardness" but a group is fine? That doesn't really add up.
>>
>>23110047
>>23110066
>Expecting attention whores to make sense
>Beta orbiting in these threads, feeding them
>Contactfagging thinking that this person will actually let you impreggo-rape them
Pure autism. Everybody in this thread. Kill yourself.
>>
It's just a breeding instinct. My gf just likes it when I inseminate her, though there's no pregnancy play, sadly (been on BC for a decade).

Maybe I can chat with her soon about some verbal encouragement.
>>
>>23110047
How? I never said this
>>
>>23110066
>>23110081

>Mistaking OP for anon (me)
>Autism
>Much
>>
>>23110097
Omg i just did the Same mistake
>>
So many replies now .-.

not sure what to say/do desu
>>
>>23110108
Well, this'll be my last response, I've left you my Skype, legendaryhawkman, you're interesting, you like Touhou, so I'd be willing to get to know you.

I'm always getting called out for contactfagging, but to be honest, why let something slip away just because people talk shit at you afterwards? Fuck that.

I'll see if you add me, otherwise, maybe some other time, but this is where I stop responding, because I have games to play!
>>
>>23109771
Weird and hot. Anything else you're into? Cum play? Lactation/nursing? I wish I had a room full of subby toys to play with.
>>
>>23110108
Show me thoses milky tits MB :) !
>>
>>23110128
You forgot to tip your fedora at her, she'll never reply now.
>>
>>23109771
It is a very common fantasy. Unfortunately that makes you a NORMIE! LOL. seriously though almost every girl and woman I have known has this fantasy. I have this fantasy about the women I really am into. I think it is primal.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.