[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious. Why do I do so bad with the ladies? I'm 18, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-846307661477490678.jpg (108 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-846307661477490678.jpg
108 KB, 540x960
Serious.

Why do I do so bad with the ladies? I'm 18, I've only ever had one girlfriend and she was my first everything, she was very beautiful 9/10 in my book. But she was super crazy and abusive so our relationship is over. I try to be as formal as possible, and I really try to make sure boys or girls alike feel safe, comfortable and happy around me. I love going on proper dates, I know my boundaries. Is it just Utah girls that suck or am I doing something wrong? I'm not trying to be cocky by any means. I've actually been really struggling with depression lately because it seems no matter how hard I try to make friends I get ignored after about a day or even a few hours of conversating. I've tried Tinder, I go out all the time and try and hit on girls in person, but not like in a fuckboy way. I could have easily had more than one girlfriend, but if I am going to dedicate myself to you and only you I need to know it's going to be worth it. I don't really think I'm bad at holding conversations.. In person I'm shy at first but I come out of my shell by the second or third time of hanging out. I'm really weird and funny I think, but I can be serious if the time calls for it. I even have a hard time making guy friends. I have goals, I have a job. I know how to have fun. I'm sure it's just my depression telling me this but I lately I haven't felt attractive. I keep thinking in the back of my head that I must be physically or mentally unattractive for me to literally have zero luck with any girl. Please give me advice senpai! Ask questions about me if that will help haha..
>>
Get rid of that hairstyle, Skrillex. Start looking 2016
>>
>>23076207
It's not even remotely similar to Skrillex lol. I sometimes do it like a pompadour but it's just hangin right now.
>>
>>23076195
You're only 18. It's not like you're abnormal. You're actually the kind of guy I'd fuck, but then again I'm a pansexual dude so...
>>
>>23076195
>I've only ever had one girlfriend and she was my first everything, she was very beautiful 9/10 in my book

you're doing better than most people on this site

I think you should just stop bitching.
>>
>>23076195
Well you're asking for advice on 4chan so you've probably got some form of brain damage. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure most girls wanna fuck Leonardo DiCaprio from Titanic, not What's eating Gilbert Grape.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.