[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This just happend. Favourite peice. Show me your glass tragedies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
This just happend. Favourite peice.
Show me your glass tragedies fellow stones.
Deal with the pain together.
>>
File: micro pillar.png (595 KB, 562x814) Image search: [Google]
micro pillar.png
595 KB, 562x814
I can get behind this thread. My rig.

>>23073851
Shit man that sucks, what happened?
>>
>>23073861
I had an ash catcher in. I never use one normally just figured fuck it. But it too front heavy in that peice. I let go. It fell forward and smash. Solid toke though
>>
>>23073861
Ever broke one?

Also nice rig. Mine
>>
>>23073883
Ah rough man, I used to be an ashcatcher advocate but too many clumsy friends made me sell them off or turn them into bubblers with an attachment arm.

>>23073888
I've had more pieces break than I'd like to admit over the last 10-odd years. I'm a lot more selective with who I expose my glassware to now though, so it's been about 2 years since my last loss.

>Friend tried taking off the nail with his fingers and instantly cost himself $400.

The best part was that he tried blaming me for not telling him it was hot after he had just taken a dab...

I really like the frosted design of that one on the chamber, very cool.
>>
Just use dry clay and stick another bowl in there

You're fine. You're lucky it didn't break the perc
>>
File: 20150720_204750.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150720_204750.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Poor Watson :'(
>>
File: Snapchat-6387876951686972884.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6387876951686972884.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1776
RIP to all the fallen soldiers. They just wanted to get us high, and we failed them.
>>
File: LilBub Battlescar.jpg (904 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
LilBub Battlescar.jpg
904 KB, 1836x2448
Nothing too bad...at the time.
It only weakened the framing and it shattered a few days later
>>
I had a bowl named Sir Marty that was shaped as a dragon. At first the tip where you inhale broke off in a way that to use it, you had to hold it sideways and smoke it like your playing a flute. Eventually I smashed it to get some resin and despite how much I got, I instantly regretted busting Sir Marty
>>
>>23076687
May the shards of Sir Marty go on to stab 100 weed-hating fags
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.