[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pegging thread Looking to hear pegging stories, how you got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: this.jpg (54 KB, 625x390) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
54 KB, 625x390
Pegging thread

Looking to hear pegging stories, how you got into it, if you're interested in trying it (girls and guys) and where you're from.

I'll start

>24/m/NY
>meet girl
>over time she starts rimming
>soon fingering
>now uses her dildo thingy
>stuck at impasse

How do I get her to consider pegging?
>>
>>23063553
Did you ask her to do any of the above? if not, she definitely wants it. Just buy a strap-on get it over with already.
>>
shes done all of the above, its making the move to the strapon. I've joked about it and shes laughed but nothing past that.
>>
25/F who's pegged multiple partners reporting in. Got my start in it because I'm a big fan of anal as it is and had a guy ask me to try it and I did. Loved it.

Just ask us. I know it's scary but if you just ask - that's the main hurdle. We won't know what you want unless you tell us and we're probably curious about it too but are afraid to bring it up also, generally speaking.

Also, lube is your best friend.
>>
>>23063740
lube is indded, been pegged by many a gf's and fuck buddies. feels amazing.
>>
>>23063740
Mm awesome. I'm a big fan of anal as well ( giving receiving ) i always tell her she can do it back to me if she wants but she never bites the bait.
>>
>bump<
>>
I'm >>23063740 but with an ID change.

>>23063750
It's a necessity, imho. Does more damage than good without it.

>>23063794
Don't beat around the bush with it. Bluntly ask her.
>>
>>23064134
I want her to want to do it, it wouldn't be as fun if she wouldn't get off or turned on by it. I'll ask in the next few days and we'll see.
>>
Pegging and femdom in general is only ever hot if the woman is the one who initiates it and is the driving force behind the desire, and the man is hesitant and embarrassed at first, and takes some time to be seduced into submission. Men that actively want to be submissive miss what makes the whole dynamic sexy to begin with
>>
>>23063740
just wondering what do you like about it the most? does it give you sexual pleasure or just some sort of good feeling from being empowered and in charge? I always wanted to try it but is seems kinda selfish to me since I don't see any upside for woman in such activity.
>>23064424
nicely said, but you can always roleplay. also you can arrange some sort of "secret" wishlist with your gf. both of you write down some desires and wait for the other one to surprise you with something from it. I mean if they like it they will go with it, if don't just forget it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.