[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just snapped the lock for the first time. Let's discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151230_183241.jpg (350 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_183241.jpg
350 KB, 960x1280
Just snapped the lock for the first time. Let's discuss what to expect. Ask me anything. Anyone else here locked up?
>>
>>23060862
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET BONER????

does it hurt?
>>
>>23060900
Surprisingly it doesn't hurt. I'm quite excited from just having it on so I'm bonering quite often. It is very comfortable. I'm nervous about night time erections, I read they can hurt.
>>
What did you do with key?
>>
>>23061000
Put it in a realtor's lock box, used a website to hide the combination from my self for 24 hours.

The goal is to eventually wear it for over a month at a time.
>>
>>23060862
expect your balls to be stretched until the point of extreme pain as soon as you get horny

enjoy
>>
23yo sissygurl needing permenant chastity so that i may better serve cock like I was designed to.

Kik: sissybobbi
>>
>>23061276
sorry no kik, but having this locked on here is making me horny for you. I saw your ass in the other thread.
>>
>>23061033

I wish you luck with that goal! The longest I've been able to go in mine is only about half a week.

You pretty much can expect to not get a lot of sleep tonight. It'll take your body a few days to adjust to wearing that cage, and nocturnal erections will wake you up. I wouldn't say they're entirely painful, but definitely enough to rouse you.

Why'd you decide to do this, if I may ask?
>>
Wife locked me up after I got caught cheating. Usually in it for about 3 months at a time.

Usually not bad but sometimes get super horny (like when she needs attention "but you don't honey") and it gets painful.
>>
>>23061835
I've seen them online and the thought of it was starting to become a fascination. I figured I'd actually do it because I have been masturbating alot lately.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.