[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone you've lost contact with and miss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
Write a letter to someone you've lost contact with and miss who may read it. There's been a lot of successes in the past, maybe you will be the next.
>>
fuck you

hope youre dead
>>
Dear social life,
I miss you. I know I betrayed you for Dota, but maybe you could forgive me for these past few months. I promise I will make friends this time if you give me a chance (unless they're niggers), i won't screw it up again.
>>
Dear social life,
I miss you. I know I betrayed you for Dota, but maybe you could forgive me for these past few months. I promise I will make friends this time if you give me a chance (unless they're niggers), i won't screw it up again.
From me
>>
Dear social life,
I miss you. I know I betrayed you for Dota, but maybe you could forgive me for these past few months. I promise I will make friends this time if you give me a chance (unless they're niggers), i won't screw it up again. ;(
>>
You remember.
You weren't held accountable. I miss her every day, every couple of hours. You were probably drunk. We had to hold the funeral closed-casket.
>>
my ass is itchy
>>
>>23060727
this t b h
>>
File: 1444618902467.jpg (197 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
1444618902467.jpg
197 KB, 580x388
>>23060741
>>23060749
>>23060759
>>
EMC

You look better with less make-up on.
>>
Dear someone,

Why am I even thinking about you.
You were shit.
We were shit.
Get out of my mind.
>>
My friend.
I wanted to apologise for making that joke that made you stop speaking to me, but the way you handled it was cowardish and scum. My time away from you made me realise that I was only friends with you out of obligation. i felt like I had to be your friend since we had known eachother for so long, and I'm really glad it's ended. No amount of years in friendship is worth the trouble you caused in my life.
I'll be swift to replace you. Actually, I think I already have.
You'll know who you are if you see this. Don't contact me, or do, I don't care. (Or better yet, get your mum to contact me again like you did the first time)
>>
I wish we'd fucked that night
>>
Please use First initials guys.
Dear D,
blah blah blah
Sincerely, C
>>
File: Lightning_CG.png (95 KB, 204x478) Image search: [Google]
Lightning_CG.png
95 KB, 204x478
Dear Fireburger
I still think about you way more often than I should. I hope you got better at your cosplaying. I became a cop. I must have actually liked you because only love could make me look past your big nose.
>>
I
I can't live like this anymore, I'm in so much pain and agony, I have been to the hospital 3 times last week for panic and anxiety attacks. I can't even think straight!, things keep replaying in my mind!, really really fast and I can't stop thinking about it!. I can't slow it down my mind It's racing!. After all I did for you, After I took you back. I always put you first in my life, I felt like I was third or fourth in yours especially when you change your mind almost weekly, how am I meant to plan around that?, I reassured you about where we were going, All I got back was "don't tell me what to do" even after we agreed on said plans. I noticed you would say things to shut me up by agreeing with me and then slowly manipulate what you wanted later anyway. You get your way and still weren't happy. I loved you more than anyone ever! how could you do this to me?, especially what I went through in my past and I know what you went through, I was always a gentleman. I really wanted to make you my wife and have a future with you, I was planning not too long ago how to propose. I constantly went out of my way to make you happy and accommodate you as best as I could but it was unappreciated and ignored, I was for us, my attitude was, What can I do for you? Where you were what's in it for me?, I was your house bitch with the cooking, cleaning, wallet and emotional support amongst other things but you constantly sourced validation from other people, even after constant compliments from me, it's like you didn't believe me at all, again ignored. The few opportunities you had to step up and prove to me that you were real about us and our relationship, you didn't. you actually made less effort, especially for my birthday, you made zero effort, It's like I didn't even exist. I cried all night and didn't sleep. kept thinking "do you really love me?".
>>
>>23063363
You actually made more effort to argue with me, you made more effort to cheat on me, you made more effort to manipulate me, you made more effort to put me down, you made more effort to push me out of your life, It's clear you don't want me in your life after the last argument so that's why I walked away, well you got what you wanted. If only you put some of that effort into us we wouldn't be in this mess, well I'm a mess you're probably having a great time without me as it is your life. I know I had my shortcomings too but I tried and tried, you on the other hand didn't, It's so hard being in a one sided relationship, It felt like it was a game to you, like, let's see how much I can step on him, let's, see how far I can push him, well you broke me alright!. I have officially dropped passed my low, you know what my dark low is, I'm way past that now. I actually crying typing this out. Looking back you never appreciated any of it. Looking back you never loved me. I can't believe I put up with it all and for what? so you can change your mind again?.
>>
>>23063371
I can't believe how much of a bitch you were to me, I can't believe this is happening to me!!!!, I have never felt so used and unappreciated in my life. feels like a nightmare and I can't wake up, you made me feel like a piece of shit that didn't deserve your love. You used me and spat me out at your convenience. The sleepless nights and the stress really got to me, drove me crazy!!! but you ignored it because it wasn't about you. You roasted me to your friends and family to make yourself look like the victim, god knows what you're saying about me now!. How can you say you ever loved me?. Worst thing is I still love you so much, I always have but you don't even care, you don't give a shit. You won't even try and fix it.

I'm almost at my end now, I'm slightly happy about it as it will end the agony and pain in my soul.
It's not all because of you poo it's just the straw that broke the camel's back, I'm not for this life.
I
>>
M
I wish we could talk.
A
>>
To the nameless, random one-night skype partner who played daddy for me in the best session of my life. I don't remember if I sperged out and blocked you after one shot, but I regret it and want to get back in contact
>>
Dear J,

Remember when you went on cam and showed me your new shoes? Remember when I read you to sleep? Remember when we talked until the early hours of the morning? I remember your yellow walls and am sad you threw me away like you did.
>>
Dear C
You broke my heart. I still haven't even come close to recovering. If anything, it's gotten worse because now I've lost the hope.
B
>>
>>23063023
People can post however they wish. None of these are for you anyway, faggot.
>>
>>23064243
u sound mad brah :^)
>>
>>23063441
then talk?
>>
A
I'm counting down the days till we can talk again. You're perfect. I miss you.
M
>>
Isla,
I dont know why, but i sorta like talking to you even though it was usually a non-sense conversation.
Bye.
>>
>>23064316
She told me to leaver her alone, so I'll just have to wait for her to come talk to me.
>>
>>23060708
No point. I tried contacted her recently, got ignored, so got irritating. She's not interested in knowing me anymore.
>>
C,
Though we hadn't talked much in the last year before the accident, I wish you weren't gone. I want you to know that even though you broke up a year before hand, my best friend still loves you. Your death has changed us forever, and I think about you every day. A lot of us do. This town isn't the same without you, and school certainly isn't either. You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone or whatever, but I'll always appreciate your positivity , advice and compliments. I hated you after you and E broke up, but the hate dissipated early on. You changed my life, and many others, and I wish you were here to hear the things people have to say about you. I hope you do know how loved you really were. I hope that somehow, wherever you are, you can see us. We've all grown and changed and matured because of your death and what we've learned from it. I hope you can see how much you affected all of us. Thank you for always being such a good person; I'm sorry I thought you were just a stupid horny teenager. You were so much more than that. 6 months was a sad milestone; it just keeps getting worse. The pictures of you, E and our friends keep coming up on time hop. Every time, my breath catches in my thoat. It's still surprising to think that you're gone, and it's been 7 months. I want you to know that your best friends-you know the ones- will never be the same without you. Since school has started back up, I've watched them drift apart. The few that stayed behind from college are just now putting themselves back together. I heard from his girlfriend that B has been sober-at least part of the time- since the holidays have been around. It's taken them longer, but your closest friends, they're picking themselves up. I see your siblings around town sometimes, and they seem to be doing okay. They moved out of your house; your mom couldn't stand it any more. I don't know if you could see, but I hugged her at the last viewing, on the day of the funeral.
>>
>>23063535
im sorry
i remember
>>
>>23064730
Did you know that she scheduled the funeral on the day of prom? anyway, I told her what a wonderful person you were. She told us that she's always known that you were a good person, but she didn't know just HOW good you were. Like most of us, she didn't realize how much you affected all of our lives. Your death brought us together- our school, the community, some families. They shut down the highway for the funeral procession on the first day of your viewing. The line into the funeral home stretched all the way down the street and around the block and down some more. It kept going until we had to turn out of the neighborhood, when we couldn't see it anymore. Your death affected us all. Were you still conscious when N and K were trying to recessirate you? N breathed into your body until the paramedics arrived. You guys were so far out in the country; that must have taken 15 minutes, and the very least. Do you remember how K and N had posted snapchats of you guys just an hour before? Fucking around, like always. Did you know we thought you were still alive? We thought you were being life flighted. Could you see my face when E called and told me she was driving all the way to the hospital to see you? "It's bad, it's really bad," is all she kept saying. Did you know I didn't take her seriously? That I brushed it off and said she was being dramatic? "They're always getting into stupid shit, he's probably fine. But if you really want to go, I'll meet you and drive with you." I was in denial for two days. You didn't deserve that. And your friends didn't deserve to watch it happen. As a final note, I'm personally sorry I didn't appreciate you more. I wish I took you more seriously when we'd talked all of 3rd period. I don't know how to end this. I hope you're in a good place. I think your family is doing okay; from what I can tell, anyways. I want you to rest easy, and if dead people really watch over their loved ones, please keep watching K, N and B.
Anon
>>
Dearest M,
I was there for you. I'm still there for you.
Everything went wrong when I needed you.
J
>>
hey julla, i think that was your name.you were one of the first people i talked to when i came onto 4chan(soc spefically) i made up some shitty songs to sing over voice chat for you and you were pretty cool when i was talking about being homesick from being at university for the first time. kinda lost contact because you swapped skypes and I was super busy and forgot to ask you what the new one was. you were pretty chill tho I'd like to reconnect if you're still out there though
>>
File: sweet pea.jpg (6 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
sweet pea.jpg
6 KB, 267x400
>>23060708
Dear F/D

I miss you and I'm falling apart.
Please talk to me
I love you and think about you every day and can't move on

V/S.P.
>>
>>23064764

Seems like a shitty apology, idk. I feel like I deserve better than that based on how much time we spent together.
>>
Dear Sunshine,
I don't really know why I'm writing here, I could anonymous ask your Tumblr or some shit, but half of me doesn't want you to see anyway. You posted pictures of some of the outfits you wore for me here a couple times, so I'll gamble.

I still love you, and I hate myself for it. The things you said to me when you left 3 months ago, destroyed me. You're a liar and a cheater. You allowed me to believe you loved me, and wanted to get married until the moment it ended. A cold hard,"I've been lying to you." My love is unconditional, whether you want it or not. Please, talk to me like you used to.

Love,
T
>>
Charles,

Stop looking at my blog, stop sending me anonymous holiday messages, stop checking up on me.
The true reason that you get mentally stuck thinking about me when I've left is because you're a bratty/spoiled sociopath and only want the things that you can't have, not because you have any genuine feelings for me.
When I'd ask you for advice, you always told me to "Look out for #1!" instead of supporting other people. Now I see that your mentality is truly just that. You have no actual good intentions for other people, you have no thoughts about the emotions of others, you only look out for your #1. Yourself.
I'm sure you're a really busy guy and have quite a few other girls strung along to manipulate and lie to, so I'd advise you not waste your time the way I did by having anything to do with you.
Run along and get back to crafting your perfect instagram life to delude people into thinking that you're worldly or interesting while having the world handed to you on a silver platter, you perverted piece of shit.

I really am done.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-rY1MByy0

Sincerely,
C
>>
J,

I'd call you a cunt, but frankly, you lack the depth and warmth of one.

-Z
>>
hey there jackie, i miss you....well actually to be quite honest i miss your lips wrapped around my dick and miss when you would taste my cum

p.s i havent blown a load in 4 days :)
>>
Dear K,

I fucking wish you were here with me in my country. I'm so lonely sometimes and it hurts my heart. I know we both like each other and it makes my day better when I see your joyful face. No one has complimented me and talked to me like you do. I wish you a happy new years and I hope we can keep contact through 2016.

Love,
J
>>
Dear ELH...
>>
>>23060708
Dear Mr P.
I am apologizing for being an ungrateful student who wanted all of your attention, I have clearly learned that you have a life and I need to accept that I am not the only one, I can't believe that I burned the memories that we have together just because I though you left me, I can't believe that I burned the only picture that I smiled with you next to me, I can't believe that I talk a bunch of shit behind your back, and now you are gone forever, you left many things behind like the others who you saved and those who loved you, and most importantly your family, you where truly something else and that something else was a man with a big heart you are a true angle, this whole time I though you were weird but that's how you truly felt, and I should have understand. I just wanted to say thanks for the helpful advice, thanks for being their for me when others where too busy or didn't want nothing to do with me, thanks for listening, thanks for understanding, and thank you for making me smile on camera for the first time. There is something deep in my heart that I was too afraid to say, but now I just want you to know that I love you, and I miss you buddy
See you later...some day some where
>>
Liz
I miss you. I just want to give you a big hug and hold you one more time.
D
>>
Dear Jennifer, I wish the popular kids at Sierramont didn't hate on me and say untruthful things about you which led even me to think twice. I wish our relationship could have went futher but I was pretty much a nervous wreck and was mostly shy about it at the time especially when I almost got into that fight. I remember seeing you at the college but even still then I was shell shocked to even look at you so I just decided not to talk to you while you were sitting right next to the stairs to my class.

I just want to say I miss you as a friend and wish we could just hang out.

Love T.
>>
Dear M,
I wish i had said something to you all those years ago but i didnt and it is one of the few things i regret in life because after all those years you suddendly popped back into my head and i cant stop thinking about you. It might be too late to say anything and even if i wanted i have no way of contacting you. Maybe one day we will run into eachother again.
-J
>>
Dear Mads,

I don't know if that's a nickname you have, or even like. Fact is I don't really know you, but want to.

I think we'll get along incredibly well, find a lot in common in experience and how we see the world. I guarantee I'll make you laugh.

I don't think we're star-crossed lovers, just a couple lost souls looking to find a way. Talking for now is the way to go, I recently discovered that I'm not sure if I want a relationship right now either, so who better to find out with?

Oh, also, I know we're both very inexperienced, but I know I'm quite dominant but gentle in bed and have as high of a sex drive as you say you do.

You have my contact info, it starts with 'Meetme', write me and let's be ourselves and see if we can be that together.

-J
>>
El,
I still love you. Seeing you recently just made things much much worse. I've dedicated so much energy to you, but you won't give me another chance. I know I can make you happy, and I know I did in the past. It was a short sighted mistake that I ended things, if I had held out a bit longer, we both would have matured.

I hope you're watching what I put out creatively. In every work, there's something hidden, dedicated to you. Please understand how I feel. I don't know if it'd work, I don't even care if it doesn't. I just want a chance, I just want to get back the beauty we had before.
Your high school sweetheart.
>>
D,
I know what you told J at work, and I'm cool with that, I understand... Especially because I dont know a lot about you either. My main focus is my job and myself right now anyway, especially since i just got out of a relationship. Still, I would really love to get to know you. Since the night of the Christmas party you've been on my mind a little bit. I think you're a really cool person, and I admire they kind of worker you are. I tend to come off as a little pushy sometimes I guess, but I'm honestly just looking for a friend right now and I think you'd be a great one. I just want you to know we're on the same page. Hopefully if we hang out again I can set that straight.
M
>>
Dear A,

You didn't ruin me, not really. I was messed up for a long while but I'm ok now. I regret every single moment I spent with you for those 2 and a half years because even the "happy" was false, so you confessed to me. Everybody warned me that you were a psychopath, but they didn't know about how you reeled me in and blackmailed me to stay. From the night in the beginning when we had a huge fight and you drove me miles out of town and left me there with a flat phone to make my own way home, to the morning near the end where you tried to kill me in my own home, and everything in between, you've shaped me into a better, stronger person. I'm not weak like you thought I would be. You don't haunt my dreams anymore. You're revolting and deserve to be put down.

Dear C,

Thank you for an amazing 2015. What we have is so harmonious and beautiful. We've been together for 18 months now and have lived together for 12, but I still get butterflies sometimes when you come home from work or text me when you're out with you friends. Love doesn't need to be hard. Youre my favourite person and I love you so much. Here's to an adventurous 2016!

L.
>>
>>23063092
Okay, seriously my nose is NOT that big.
>>
Dear cunt hole,
You are a two faced backstabbing lier and you know it. We used to be close friends and ever since you met that shitcunt you have been pushing me away until i finaly had enough. I heard your dad left your mother and you had to move out. I hope you follow in your crackhead parents foot steps and end up on the streets you dirty cunt.
>>
>>23069644
I done so much for you and you just used me. For months i stuck by you everyday. And you just toss me to the side. If you died tomorow i qould be so happy
>>
Dear friend,
I'm sorry I was a judgemental antisocial drunk on NYE.
A.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.