[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to fuck my lady friend? We live about an hour north
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: photo 2.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
photo 2.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Who wants to fuck my lady friend? We live about an hour north of Boston along the border of Mass and NH. She's 18, and very hot and wants to try MFM threesome.

You must:
1. Provide pic of face/body (clothed) (privately)
2. Provide age (privately)
3. Provide contact (kik)
4. Condom for both sex and oral
5. Must travel to us

None of those are negotiable.

Post your kik if you're interested and we can talk.
>>
Didn't you try this a couple days ago?
>>
>>23037307
Need better picture of girl
>>
>>23037381
not into showing things. want to meet and do things.
>>
>>23037433
Would be willing if I could see the girls chest and stomach
>>
Is this shit a new copy pasta?
>>
>>23037515
lol

>>23037467
i guess that's too bad for you champ.
>>
can you imagine the festering STD pools both of these "people" are?

what do you think her father thinks that her boyfriend is parading her around on 4chan for threesomes? oh wait, her father was never in her life and her mother is a drug addict, right?
>>
>>23037307
just use your local Craigslist m8
>>
>>23037307
>north of Boston
>border of Mass and NH
>inb4 that's somewhere near the wilderness or some shit
>inb4 everyone thinks this is just copypasta when it's really just a means to get some people out to his place so he can torture the fuck out of them
>white "people"
>>
>>23038206
You really think that's the wilderness?

Travel more bro
>>23037580
Actually we are both clean and going to keep it that way. Hence why condoms are non negotiable.
>>
>>23039325
I don't know because I don't live anywhere near that shit hole, but I do know how people like your kind think.
>>
>>23039325
That is completely the wilderness.... I live on the NH and Mass line and there isn't another house around for 45+ miles. Nearest gas station is 60+
>>
>>23039330
actually it's frequently graded one of the best places to live in america. lowest rates of crime. highest rates of health. etc. not worth getting into that argument though.

>>23039346
it's really not. You realize there is a long stretch that qualifies as the NH and MA line right? Yes, if you live an hour inland that is wilderness. I was talking about directly north of boston. Not a fucking hour north west.
>>
>>23039386
What the fuck does ANY of that have to do with you being some sick demented fuck trying to lure people into your SAW V torture dungeon?
>>
Kik: coyoteduster
>>
>>23040145
hey still no reply
>>
why not share her here
>>
>>23040230

because we're looking for a threesome not to share pictures and get doxed.
>>
I live in durham nh and constantly travel through 495. Id love to fuck her my kik is halfandwhol will provide everything posted
>>
>>23037307
Wow. I wanna worship that ass. Why aren't I in Boston :'c
>>
>>23037307
Hey, I'm not far away and interested. mfp79 on kik
>>
ok not interested in sex, but does anyone have an oxycodone hookup near seacoast nh, will give 30$ in bitcoin to whoever helps me, email is there
>>
>>23043104
yourguy.togoto at gmail com
>>
Messaged
>>
condom for oral lol fuck outta here
>>
hmu on kik xjesse141
>>
>>23037307
Plan on goin to Boston over spring break if you can wait that long or are willing to do it again around that time kik: derseee
I'll send you pics and whatever you need to know
>>
>>23044034
says disconnected.
>>
M/24/boston kik:617dude
I'm in an open relationship and have been in a number of threesomes
>>
>>23046915
messaged.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.