[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else skiztophrenic here? >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1097x1213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1097x1213
Anyone else skiztophrenic here?
>pic related
>>
Maxim and whoever keeps making these threads should pull each other's triggers.
>>
>>23025085
It's all Maxim dude
He wants to be soc famous
>>
File: image.jpg (501 KB, 1345x2238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501 KB, 1345x2238
I wish for a BBC to cum inside me for christmas
>>
>>23025091
I could make it happen
>>
I have a minor case of schizophrenia...and it's not where you're two people not in my experience anyway...to a degree.

I hear voices and see things that aren't there... Like If I talk to them it seems like I'm talking to myself I'm actually talking to an extension of myself... I don't know if I'm explaining this right...

Oh, but I just think maxims cravings attention and same fags himself to seem popular.
>>
>>23025077
Lmfao he talks in the third person
>>
File: chemo.jpg (55 KB, 620x402) Image search: [Google]
chemo.jpg
55 KB, 620x402
>>23025141
Similar situation here- My doctor says he believes it to be an extension of my anxiety disorder manifesting itself in Schizotypal archetypes though.

Do you have vivid visuals or is it more a feeling of "belief" than a physical "thing"?
>>
>>23025091
Its a troll been doing it to lots of chicks :I
>>
So what mental illness would cause Maxim to shop people's pics and harass girls to commit suicide??
>>
>>23025293
More of a physical thing, I mostly just see shadow people or see people do something that they didn't actually do.
>>
File: tezuka.jpg (172 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tezuka.jpg
172 KB, 500x750
>>23025390
The shadow figure thing actually runs in one side my family a lot- Usually foxes. There's some bullshit lore about us being cursed.

For me it's usually just reality getting warped- People looking very deformed, walls moving, etc.

Not that this is a feels thread, but I hope it doesn't make life too hard on you.
>>
>>23025423
Wait, have you ever had it when you're looking at like a stripped wall and the lines kinda distort and don't look right?
>>
>>23025460
Thats normal im pretty sure, not everything is a mental issue
>>
>>23025423
And not really, It's annoying at times because I tend to stare at the figures, but I've gotten used to it.
>>
>>23025466
Yeah, I was talking to my psychiatrist and he said it was fairly normal too, I was just wondering if other people experienced it.
>>
>>23025460
I'm not sure I've ever seen a striped wall that I can recall, but that is an issue I have with other patterned things (afaik it's unrelated to other issues though). I was referring to things that are usually solid colors and without texture- it's more similar to the visuals people describe from certain psychedelics.

>>23025466
I understand where you're coming from and it may even be a normal thing that other issues exacerbate, but it's caused issues in the past of assuming people are demons and ending up in the hospital.
>>
>>23025353
A severe case of man babyism this is where they'll attract attention by any means necessary...even shopping
>>
>>23025490
Oh, I've never had that...I don't think anyway.
>>
>>23025468
That's good to hear- Anecdotally speaking, that's how most people I've known have been able to handle it.
If you don't mind me asking, were you a very imaginative/isolated(either physically or mentally) child?
>>
so are dale and maxim the same person?
>>
>>23025559
i think they are. i also have the theory that maxim/dale are a group of people trolling.

the possibilities are endless
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.