[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a guy to hurt me physically?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4
File: abuse_victim.jpg (23 KB, 639x424) Image search: [Google]
abuse_victim.jpg
23 KB, 639x424
How do I get a guy to hurt me physically?
>>
>>23014210
call his waifu a shit
>>
Good luck. Most good guys won't want to or if they do, won't be into it. When you find a guy that is, he probably has some issues to go along with that fetish so I hope it's worth it.
>>
Women are mentally ill
>>
Draw up a contract indemnifying him from legal repercussions; bonus points if notorized
>>
Find the right guy willing to indulge your kinks. A girl asked me to choke her, and my hand was on her windpipe before she got the last syllable out. But you know, we knew each other.
>>
>>23014210
Hurt how? It took me some time to get used to it, and we ratcheted up the intensity in baby steps, but I've been getting pretty rough with a girl lately.

You have to understand that a guy who puts a bruise on you (even in play) is basically handing you a "put me in jail and ruin my life for years" card.
>>
simple

Date a Puerto Rican.
>>
>>23014210
i can
>>
>>23014248
>>23014255

This pretty much. Either that or just pick a fight. At this point chivalry is dead, so if you hit a gut, its a good bet he's gonna knock your ass out back.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-01-50-51.png (255 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-01-50-51.png
255 KB, 1440x2560
>>23014451
You do realize that chivalry was a code for knights only, right? It had nothing to do with how a man treats a woman. Courtesy was not reserved for women, it as meant for the royalty of the time. Just saying.
>>
>>23014451
kek no. If a woman took a swing at me, I'd assume she was trying to provoke me into a stint at county. Block and flee, never be alone with her again.
>>
>>23014503
>> I meant it literally

Dunno why you picked this thread to be a cunt but go home and get the sand out of your vagina. Kthnxbai
>>
You mean like BDSM or domestic abuse?
>>
>>23014210
Tell him what you really think about the size of his penis.
>>
trick him into sending his parents to steal a horse from a crazy redneck who will shoot them, then steal their bodies and ground them up into a chili and feed him the chili without him knowing it. then get radiohead to come and laugh at him

he'll want to beat the living shit out of you every night after that, guaranteed
>>
This is why no one dates white chicks anymore
>>
>>23014210
Please check yourself into a mental health institution. You're a danger to people around you, and trust me, someday you're gonna get hurt a whoooooole lot worse than you'd like if you keep up this tier of crazy.
>>
>>23014921
>You're a danger to people around you
How?
>>
>>23014210
Emotional scarring is more or thing
>>
>>23014517
But... It's not being a cunt. Only highlighting the inaccuracy of what was posted. Which is true.

The chivalric code was for knights, was mainly about rules of combat (only mentions women once), and was specifically aimed at noble women.
>>
File: UPkhsWy.jpg (89 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
UPkhsWy.jpg
89 KB, 500x667
OP is a male in a fedora trying to live out his neckbeardy fantasy.
>>
Can you make it to the East Coast? I'll fuck you up for free.
>>
>>23015017
Correct *tip*
>>
>>23014248

In a lot of countries you can't deny yourself a right given to you by the law. For example you can't sign a contract saying if person X kills me he shouldn't go to jail. Same for this. If it's illegal, it's illegal. Such contract wouldn't hold up in court.
>>
The last time I had sex the girl just whispered out "fucking hit me" and that's all it took. I slapped her a few times and choked her a little. She cried but kept telling me it was just a reflex for her to cry. Didn't feel bad about it at all lol

Now we're pretty much just cocaine buddies. She won't get sexual with me again
>>
>>23014210
Kick his pc/xbox/ps3
>>
>>23015285
nice life
>>
>>23014210
Post your Skype and I'll come beat the shit out of you as long as you let me fuck you before or after or during
>>
Ask him to. Tell him it turns you on. Look hot as hell.
>>
>>23014664
South park style
>>
>>23016397
This.
>>
Beg for it while you're fucking. You've gotta be good at sex though. I've had starfish girls ask me to choke them or hit them and I refused.
>>
>>23014210
Beg for it like a good girl.
>>
>>23014210
post your kik
>>
Just ask him to. I would do it. But like >>23014216 mentioned, I have issues that you probably wouldn't want to deal with in the relationship.
>>
>>23015007
This one understands. I'm so tired of people thinking that chivalry has anything to do with how a guy should treat a woman. I tell you what. I'll show you chivalry. Next time I see a woman struggling to open a door because her arms are full of shopping bags, I'll pull out a sword and challenge her to a duel. There's some chivalry for you.
>>
>>23014210
What sort of hurting are you looking for, exactly? If a woman asks me to hit her, I'm usually willing to oblige.
>>
>>23014210
I would gladly hurt you in a ways that won't manifest in permanent physical damage.
>>
>>23014210
I've tried it with a few boyfriends and making it as loving as possible is the only way. I was always under the impression that men were violent and aggressive, but the reality is they'd do just about anything to avoid causing even the slightest bit of pain. For this reason, don't put it all under his control, show him you want it. Guide him, talk him through it, make sure to let him know this is pleasurable for you.

I enjoy razors and syringes, so doing it for the first time I just held his hand and showed him how I do it. Once he was ready, I spoke softly, made sure to hold him and kiss them gently, and he got used to it, knowing it was what I wanted and the pain wasn't intense.
>>
date a black guy
>>
>>23014210
Basically this >>23019750
I've hit girlfriends before when they've told me about their fetish, but only after knowing them for a long time and talking in depth about it and why they want it. It's some potentially dangerous shit for a guy, especially in today's climate.

>>23014503
>>23015007
>>23018844
You could try to be a liiitle more subtle about your samefagging. Or you could just choose to not be a faggot and try to derail a thread with some pedantic shit about a word whose meaning has shifted. When someone asks for a kleenex, I'm sure they'd be fine with a different brand of tissue.
No one likes the faggot that that goes "WELL ACTUALLY, IT'S FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER. FRANKENSTEIN WAS THE DOCTOR/CREATOR."
It's even worse that you're doing this in a thread on 4chan. Get a life.
>>
>>23021236
>>23014439
these
>>
Ask your bf to hit you during sex. If he's anything like me, he'd do it.
Source: my gf asked me
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-12-21-14.png (388 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-12-21-14.png
388 KB, 1440x2560
>>23022712
Still think that all three were the same person?
Also, "Kleenex" is a horrible example. It's a brand of tissue. Chivalry has no alternative meaning, nor is it synonymous with any other word or action directed at women. Nice try, though. Also, keep in mind...You're doing this on 4chan, too.
>>
>>23014210
tell him the truth
>>
>>23014210
ill do it ive always wanted to degrade the fuck out of a female can i call you a dog while doing it you naught dirty dog
>>
>>23014210

You jump in bed with me and tell me exactly how you want to be hurt, alternatively what your limits are and I'll wing it from there.
>>
>>23014216

Fucking retard. Being a painslut is pretty common.
>>
>>23023010
>Chivalry

Chivalry is an English knights code, taken from the French traditions, but does nothing to protect women. A nobleman (knight) could happily rape a woman while being chivalrous.
>>
>>23014210
OP, you need to know what you want (and why), and find the right people to do it for you / with you. It's not for everybody, but fetlife.com is a great place to start.
>>
>>23022712

Swedish courts have indemnified "violence" in BDSM IIRC.
>>
>>23014210
Easy: date a Mexican.
>>
>>23014210
Burn his dinner
>>
>>23014210

Use teeth while sucking his dick.
>>
>>23014210
Physically assault him
>>
>>23014210
Kill yourself.
>>
>>23014210

The same way you do anything else relating to sex. Talk about it first and remember those safewords, roleplaying is always awkward the first time you do anytthing but it gets easier the more you do it.
>>
>>23014210
Cut off his wang and keep it in a snow globe. How festive.
>>
have you tried dating a beta faggot/? they usually are desperate enough to do anything
>>
This thread has no useful advise,
Find the narcissists, the liar and manipulators, they have the least morals.
25/f/UK i struggle to find guys into it, especially these days my kik is 0.ng46
>>
>>23030113

Yes, we are into it. But there are both laws and social propriety to take into account. We're not going to come to drag you away to a rape abattoir in a black van or something.

And yes, I would *very much* get off to a girl who wanted me to cause her actual physical pain in a sexual context.
>>
>>23030113
U fat?
>>
>>23014210
Do you want it to be a surprise or what? A sex thing? This all matters. In general, the law will stop strangers from wanting to hurt you in general. However, if you can find someone narcicistic or angry enough and get in a relationship with them, there are certain ways to get them to snap at you, but it really depends on the person.

For me, if you kept nagging at me constantly and then while I was pissed off, slapped me or something, I would beat the fuck out of you, but that is just me.
>>
>>23030180

> actually admitting to being a wife-beater
>>
>>23030130
Third wave feminism and social etiquette make it taboo
>>
>>23030200
>2015
>not beating your wife

baka
>>
>>23030200
There was an if in there anon :^D
>>
Maybe im girl crazy, but one time my ex bf slapped me, and I cried and he felt terrible about it, he then treated me like I was so fragile, I loved it so much..
>>
>>23030239
Ah the whole "baby why you make me hit you" approach.
>>
>>23014439
This reply is fucking hilarious. I'm Puerto Rican, fucking a married woman on the side and she practically let's me beat the shit out of her in bed. Anything goes. The only thing I haven't done is punched her but I'll try that eventually, I'm sure.

It's just so much better when you can rough your woman up. Makes the sex A LOT better. I don't know what I'm going to do when this is over. Vanilla sex just isn't going to cut it for me anymore.
>>
>>23030430
Just get a sub. Thing is, I think OP wants to be abused outside the bedroom, too.
>>
>>23030439
Shit, I'd be open to abuse outside the bedroom, too.

I haven't met a woman who wasn't a complete shitshow that uses the label "sub/dom."

Now that I think about it... once this gravy train ends I'm going to be in big trouble. The thought of vanilla sex, I can't even get it up.
>>
What gravy train?
>>
>>23014210
Why? So you can call the cops and ruin someone's life because you're a mess?
>>
Yes, exactly. But it's pretty fucked up if you're using someone for something.
>>
>>23014210
Are you gonna try to sue him? Holy shit, fucking women.
>>
>>23014210
How much? One time I was a Dom for cash and a girl kept wanting more and came back saying last time she had a bruised thigh muscle.
>>
Goddamn there's a lot of stupidity in this thread
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.