[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly, I"m tired of the grind. I'm happiest when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nf23pumxuJ1td1aq2o1_1280.jpg (203 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf23pumxuJ1td1aq2o1_1280.jpg
203 KB, 1280x853
honestly, I"m tired of the grind. I'm happiest when I have my days to myself, friends to fuck with, and bi dicks inside of me. Anybody want a live in sex slave?
ideally looking for two top or vers guys... I'll cook, clean, and be excellent company... and take your dicks whenever and however you like... be your slave...

the catch: you have to fulfill my slutty fantasies involving being the centre of attention of a lot of hot hung guys... I want to take as many hot tops as I can at once... get gangbanged, get double penetrated... how many cocks could I take in 1 night? in one week?

if you can keep me fucked by hot guys for a week straight, and high out of my tree, you can have me literally as your maid and sex slave for a year. I will have no limits; I will do whatever I want. But I want at least two tops at once a day..

I'm poz and prefer to bareback. the sluttier the better.

looking for someone in Canada. Toronto, Montreal, Calgary.

I'
>>
>the catch: you have to fulfill my slutty fantasies involving being the centre of attention of a lot of hot hung guys...
You're not good enough for this.
>>
>>23013003
Not even a face pic. Gtfo.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.