[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a sugar baby. Here's the rules -
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sugar baby.jpg (191 KB, 1100x884) Image search: [Google]
sugar baby.jpg
191 KB, 1100x884
I'm looking for a sugar baby.

Here's the rules -

Be female
Be willing to give me attention and do small things that make me happy (none will cost anything but time and perhaps a small amount of effort)
Be willing to share yourself, while this will be a purely online thing, unless you're exceptional/circumstances permit. A certain amount of sexual interaction is expected by me, whether this be in pic form, phone sex ect.
Please be at least somewhat articulate and willing to participate in conversations. I will not carry a conversation because you think "idk :p" is an answer for everything.

A little about me -
I'm English
I'm 27
I own my own business
I work long hours.
I have learned a lot about people and life in general working my way to the top and owning my own business, these things I will gladly share.
I do not have a preferred "type" when it comes to women. Attitude, personality and your level of intellect is far more likely to catch my notice.
I'm kind of nerdy. Will help if you are too.

Do not try and sell me pictures of you, and do not send me your Amazon wish list after a 10 minute conversation. Or I will just move on. I want this to be an ongoing relationship, so I would like to get to know you and find out what makes you tick a little bit. Not only is this how I prefer it, but it will give me a better idea of what you like and how to best gift you. I will gift directly via Amazon wish list/Paypal or will gift things I think you will like. No bank transfers and no cash in the post/mail.

If interested I have set up an email that you can contact in the next 36 hours. After that it will be deleted. [email protected]
>>
>>23005470
wow super appealing
>>
>>23005497

> tfw male
> tfw no sugar mummy/daddy

Why even live? Fml.
>>
>>23005470
Enjoy your whore with 0 substance
>Being this much of a sub-human
>>
>>23005515
Or you can just make your own money. Just a thought.
>>
>>23005558

I'm a full-time student with a very demanding degree that doesn't allow me time to work, so working isn't an option for me right now.
>>
>>23005530
>Being this ignorant
>>
>>23005606
How about all the free time you have to sit around on 4chan and explain how busy you are to strangers on the internet
>>
>>23005530
>being this jealous that you can't use wealth as a way to push the upper hand in finding exactly what you needs out of a relationship

He didn't say, "I'll gladly take any bimbo".
The specifics were stated, whether or not you bother to acknowledge them.
>>
>>23005731

> all the free time you have to sit around on 4Chan

I've got two 3,000-word essays to do this winter period, combined with a 3,300 draft chapter for my dissertation, an LLM application, deal with a tribunal case, deal with a fraud case, apply to numerous law firms for summer internships, and family/friends (given that it's Christmas). Right now I'm studying for my first of two essays. I recently submitted a 2,000 word essay just less than two weeks ago.

I'm hardly on 4chan anon.
>>
>>23005757
The more time you take defending yourself, the more you're proving his point.
>>
>>23005470
Guise, come ohn. Dis a joke.
>>
>>23005772

Meh. It means nothing to me. I maintain the point that I wish I had one. It'd really help with my education and health. Working on top of my degree and everything else I need to do would most likely lead to physical and mental deterioration (most likely through lack of sleep which would negatively infringe on other aspects of my life).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.