[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, I need your opinion on something. I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: picsay--picsay.jpg (211 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
picsay--picsay.jpg
211 KB, 1200x1600
Hey /soc/, I need your opinion on something.

I'm getting pretty tired of my current haircut, which is nonexistent since it's not been cut in about a year. I wanna try dreadlocks, but A I might end up looking like a retard, and B it's expensive to get done when I'm not sure about it.

Would I at least look half decent with dreads? If your answer is no tell me what haircut I'd look decent with.
>>
>I wanna try dreadlocks, but A I might end up looking like a retard

Yeah you pretty much said it yourself, OP
Pls don't.
>>
Just get a normal guys haircut if you don't want it long, it's not like those are tricky to deal with. Don't get dreads though you'll look homeless.
>>
>>22999920
It isn't even that he'll look homeless, it'll just be nasty.
>>
>>22999893

Not some SJW feminist type but one thing they do get right is that dreadlocks just dont work on us white folk. You are better off keeping it long man.
>>
>>22999920
I kinda like my long hair, but in the current state it's in it's getting very annoying. That's why I'm looking for an alternative.

>>22999931

I see some white guys pull dreads off, especially when they grow a beard with them, but you're probably right.
>>
>>22999951
Didn't you see that article or whatever about how white dreads really aren't even "dreads" like how black people have them? they're just ropes of matted up hair and its so gross.
>>
>>22999893

Dreadlocks would look good, in my opinion

Grow a beard, that always help
>>
>>22999962
Nah, but it makes a good point.
>>
>>22999893
>I wanna try dreadlocks, but A I might end up looking like a retard

"Might"?
>>
>>22999893
Def try dreads and try to grow a beard. You seen foodforlouis on youtube? That's what I had in mind
>>
>>22999962
thats what all dreads are...
>>
>>22999893
the proper way to locks is to cut your hair completely- then just let it grow into its thing.
at the very least- do not fuck with wax.
>>
>>22999951
Well cut the left part of it, so you can still feel it being long on the right side, and you'll have a different haircut. Also if you're into robbing stores, you won't need a mask, because 25% of the eyewitnesses will think your hair was short, another 25% will think it was long, and 50% will actually know how it really is.
But no one will believe the 50%, because the cops will all be like "come on who the fuck cuts their hair like that, it's prolly because of the shock that they're all speaking nonense".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.