[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats keeping you from being happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nx992ymIei1uiwpaqo1_500.gif (6 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx992ymIei1uiwpaqo1_500.gif
6 KB, 500x318
whats keeping you from being happy
>>
>>22995120
>inb4 anything other than yourself
>>
>>22995120
no gf
>>
Not having a girlfriend.
>>
>>22995146
>>22995159
Then get a gf, you will see it is not that great and makes you evn more sad.
>would rather be alone than with someone who makes you feel extra alone
>>
>>22995170
Ultra virgin here, how can a gf make you extra alone if, well, she is your gf?
>>
>>22995120
undertale
>>
my health.
>>
>>22995182
Because they they are cold and love conflict. Also you are the man so you are expected to make her feel special and loved not the otherway around.
>Go get a GF and you will see it is not something that will fix your life
>most likely you will date for a month then breakup because you were desperate and went for any girl instead of one you actually like
>>
File: 96f.png (37 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
96f.png
37 KB, 396x400
>>22995170
>then get a gf
>>
>>22995170
thats why i want my gf to be someone i want to marry someday :*
>>
I make 23k a year but I want to travel. Q.Q
>>
>>22995196
Like its so hard to ask someone for their number
>>
>>22995200
Well you better get to it faggot, its going to take some tries before you find the right one. Could always explore your own life instead of trying to wrap it up quickly in finding your "soul mate"
>>
I worry a lot
I worry that I'm boring and/or annoying
I worry that people will find out how many times I've cried myself to sleep
I worry that I'm not good enough to be loved
I worry that I'm unlovable...
>>
>>22995259
Dont worry
>you guys are so pathetic
>how much estrogen were you exposed to as children?
>>
>>22995262
I'm a girl so a lot...
>>
I am scared to death of anything that deviates from my comfort zone, my comfort zone is very small.
>>
My lack of happiness is a bit of a problem in my pursuit of happiness
>>
>>22995269
Actually the estrogen would come when you were a teen fucking idiot
>>
I had what I think was a break down where I started screaming just to hear my own voice. I did that and started talking to myself and laughing while this lead like feeling was in my chest. This continued for a bit with a bit more screaming and led to me just leaving my house blazing music in my ears. I ended up walking to a wal mart about 3 miles away. Walking too there I would walk in dark places and behind buildings, on the way back home a semi blew past me and I realized how easy it would be to take one step out and have it hit me, their is no way it could have stopped if I did.

Pretending to be happy can be just as bad as being sad, except you break a part of yourself. I've been searching for someone to sell me Anti-depressants since that day.

>Tl;dr Anon is a faggot and you should go to his house and shoot him in the back of the head.
>>
Mild Depression
Malaise
Barely enjoy even the smallest things that used to bring a smile to my face
Prefer music that suits my mood, which only reinforces it
Don't particularly like people
Even when I've found someone worth dating, I can barely relax with them and just count down the minutes until they leave and I don't have to worry about them being there
A realization and refinement of beliefs over my 36 years that there is no free will and no matter what I regret, that my life could never have been any different than it is
That I will never meet the one other person whom understood me more than any other
That I will die alone one day, but prefer that most of the time to doing so with another
>>
>>22995141
this desu
>>
>>22995303
I forgot to mention...our next president will probably be Donald Trump...that too...
>>
>>22995279
Why you mad, brah?
>>
>>22995323
Don't worrh, he won't even be the republican nominee
>>
>>22995323
Really the only reason anyone should be unhappy is the current state of humanity
>>
>>22995349
At this point, it's either him or Ted Cruz. Marco Rubio is falling off and no one else has a chance at this point.
>>
>>22995297
>I've been searching for someone to sell me Anti-depressants since that day.
are you literally retarded
what do you think doctors are for
>>
>>22995354
Not that any of the three wouldn't depress me. Just that Trump would depress me the most...as well as scare me the most.
>>
>>22995360
The thought of drugs always scares me. I am what I am. I may not like it, but would I really want to be someone else? It scares me that drugs might do that, even if they help in a way, would I still be myself?
>>
>>22995369
if anything, drugs only make you more "yourself" the real you comes out, along with the underlying issues you felt that were there, but never surfaced and only till then are you able to address them.
this is from my personal experience and i'm a better person because of it, but it could be different for you.

tldr trust your instinct
>>
>>22995385
But what is the true me? Is this the true and real me? Or is some me knocked up on anti-depressants the real me? If I took them, how would I know the difference.
>>
>>22995369
They work by balancing your brain chemicals.
>in other words puting them back where they started
>>
>>22995428
Who says that's where they started?
>>
>>22995360
I have reasons why I CANT go to a doc.
Hence why it's so difficult to get them from others. It's fucking easy to get from a doc.
>>
>>22995259
I'm sure you're not unlovable anon. I'm pretty much the worst person I know, and I've had plenty of people love me
>>
>>22995433
Unless you were born mentally retarded or autistic you arent going to be born with chemical imbalances that would go unnoticed
>obviously you are a little slow so go to the doc
>>
the wife
>>
File: 1334884610677.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1334884610677.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
>>22995120
Lack of money to get excess skin removal after I finish losing weight.
I don't know why I keep bothering to try when I just feel depressed losing weight instead of feeling better about myself.
>>
I have Borderline Personality Disorder and no one to express myself to.
>>
>>22995120
everything about myself and the world around me
>>
>>22996198
cont.

I don't even care about being happy, I'd just like to be someone worth being.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.