[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what chu guys think. is it better to hook up with the not so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ajr70jp_460sa.gif (94 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
ajr70jp_460sa.gif
94 KB, 460x258
what chu guys think. is it better to

hook up with the not so hot girl. and people know you being the chubby chaser or butterface banger

or just sit at home and masturbate. keeping your pride and your dick dry
>>
>>22989179
>hand feels better than vagina
>vagina looks better than hand

This is what I use
whats the point if they arent hot?
>quality over quantity
>>
As someone who consistently bangs fairly average girls. I have to say I would rather fuck a 5/10 that fuck my hand any day of the week.

My approach is pretty much to throw out lines in as many places as possible and take whatever bites. I've gotten to sleep with some pretty banging 8+'s but my best fucks have honestly been solid 5's. They're willing to make up for lackluster looks with skills and effort usually.
>>
>>22989179

Why the FUCK you care what people think bout you in the first place?
You better start hanging with uberfuckingmensh of friends or else.

If you have shitty drinking buddies / friends you should just change the place.

btw. Chubby not bad, pussy is a pussy, don't be a jugmental you wank, fucking degenerate piece of shit.
>>
>>22989383
>hand feels better than vagina
the fuck?
u gay nigga
>>
>>22989439
No but i've actually felt a vagina before tho
>>
>>22989447
>the hooker forced him to wear a condom
sucks 2 suck nigga
>>
>>22989451
Used a condom once, NOW THAT SHIT IS A WASTE OF TIME
>>
>>22989451
Also most people dont need to pay for sex
>>
>>22989469
thanks for the info bro
>>
>>22989480
I would stop doing that if I were you seems extremely unhealthy and unsafe
>>
File: D0xku2d.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
D0xku2d.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>22989489
>>
>>22989179
Who cares, you trying to fuck or what? Lower your standards and bang some ass bro. Pussy is pussy, I've had 9/10 who couldn't fuck worth shit and the bj was shirty. Had 3-5's who knew how make you cum in 3min flat from a blow job. Average to ugly girls put WAY more effort into it. Long story short, don't turn down shit but your collar if your trying to get laid. And for your friends, fuck them, they probably do the same just won't tell you about it. Fuck em
>>
>>22989505
Sorry i'm exposing you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.