[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last one died. Nebraska hookup thread. Same OP as last one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: map.gif (12 KB, 522x262) Image search: [Google]
map.gif
12 KB, 522x262
Last one died.
Nebraska hookup thread.
Same OP as last one.
24, m, straight. Omaha area
>>
25, M, Straight, Omaha
>>
29 m 402

Hell why not? I'm sure all 5 of us guys will report soon enough lol.....
>>
There are dozens of us! Dozens!
>>
402 lincoln here
>>
>>22985578
The fuck do people even do in that state? Im from colorado everytime i drive through nebraska its one big bore.
>inb4 lakehouse
>>
>>22987235
Lol....I'm not convinced yet!

>>22987258
M or F? What are you into?

>>22987262
Basically work, party and fuck. Oh and the occasional Husker game in the fall. I just recently moved back from Denver though, I miss the great legal weed and the mountains, a lot!!
>>
>>22987338
M/24/straight into video games and basketball
>>
>>22987338
Sounds like the fast road to suicide
>>
>>22987385
I'm down with the vidya. Playing BO3 currently, kinda getting worn out though and Ace Combat Infinty has been a chore for a while.

>>22987392
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words :) I'm a big boy, I've seen and lived in plenty of places. Believe me, Nebraska isn't at the top of my list. Circumstances can be a bitch when you have responsibilities.
>>
>>22987429
dont have either of those games
>>
>>22987429
actually i do have bo3 on 360 i forgot
>>
>>22987453
It's cool. They're both on PS3 anyway, ACI is free but eh
>>
>>22987496
i got a ps3 too. is ACI any fun?
>>
>>22987558
It's actually not too bad if you give it some time. If you like Ace Combat 4 it stays pretty true to that formula, it's just F2P so it takes a little time to acquire credits, jets and parts. I really like it, I just don't want to spend money on it at all. You get a free fuel (game) once every 4 hours but you can save up to 3. Then there is stocked fuel which you can buy or earn through challenges and such, you can stock as many of these as you want to play at any time. They have tournaments all the time with special jets as prizes and what not. Any fan of the series should at least give it a shot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.