[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: oppgender.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
oppgender.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
>>
Do guys slam.things with their penis for fun sometimes?

I know i would.
>>
>>22977994
mostly just girls
>>
>>22977994
On pretty rare occasions yes. The stupidest thing I do occasionally is hang a towel off it. It's not the same as slamming something but it's a stupid thing anyway.
>>
how does your center of gravity feel... being higher up 'n all?
>>
File: 1450304460137.jpg (31 KB, 409x388) Image search: [Google]
1450304460137.jpg
31 KB, 409x388
>>22978008
Dont know why but imagining a guy swinging it around like a flag makes me laugh
>>
>>22978033
higher up
>>
>>22978033
It feels fine? I'd be curious what it's like to have breasts though since I imagine that extra weight on just one side must make a difference to balance.

>>22978039
Well some of us do it. Or maybe just me...
>>
>>22978039
I often pretend I'm a helicopter.
>>
>>22978071
Stop hahah i fucking inhaled my drink, the image is so fucking stupid
>>
So, this one is for girls only...genuinely how often do you orgasm during sex? Like what actually is the deal...I can't help but feel like guys just chat shit about a lot of sex stuff...
>>
>>22977994
I read "do asian guys..." and thought that was a weird specification. Then I scrolled back up and re-read the question and I have no idea where I got the "asian" from. I think I might be having a stroke.
>>
>>22978183
Never had one, and I've been sexually active for 7 years
>>
>>22978272
Do you date much? I know you can't always have an orgasm but I thought there'd at least be one in the last 7 years?
>>
GUYS- whats the standard protocol for strictly oral hookups. Is it weird to use a condom?

>>22978183
Personally, I don't think I've ever orgasmed. Either that or what I call an orgasm is really nothing special at all. In which case 3 is my limit, 3 lame half second long moments of kind of? pleasure. Usually in rapid succession.
But I'm not the best sample anyways because I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with me, like I'm dysfunctional or something.

If there are any fellow femanons reading this and want to help me out, tell me what the fuck an orgasm is supposed to be like? It's supposed to last longer than half a second right?
>>
Does Height really matter to women?
>>
>>22977994
Yes, i actually do this alot.
>>22978289
I hate condoms, had 2 BJ's with them and didn't really like it.
I'd rather have a lubed up hand job then a condom blow job.
>>
>>22978289
I've never really had a hook up myself, somehow any sexual encounters I've had are if I'm dating the person. I actually have no idea how to even hookup so if anyone has tips or even just a guide, it'd help.

>Is it weird to use a condom?

Nope but I don't think you'd enjoy it unless it's a flavored one. Everyone I've ever been with really hated the taste and feeling of them in their mouth, so we usually went bare. Your choice though.
>>
>>22978183
Most women, myself included, don't come from penetration alone. If a guy spends like twenty minutes licking my clit I MIGHT get off. It's happened like twice. I can get myself off just fine though.
>>
For Girls:

what is your opinion on anal? like it/dislike it? ever even tried it? if not would you be open to it?

bonus:
would you be opposed if a guy strictly wanted to have anal?
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28 KB, 480x300
>>22978293
I'd feel safe saying, to a lot of women yes. There's exceptions, but yeah most women I know don't want to be the tall one in their relationship.
Plus side tho anon, not sure how short we're talking, but most women I've heard speak about this only have the preference of "I just want him to be taller than me" and don't have any other kind of demands regarding height. So you're not completely out of luck unless you're like, actually a real life midget or something.
>>22978308
>>22978317
Yeah I asked because it seems weird to me too, but I don't want AIDS and wouldn't trust any random bar hook up to tell the truth lol. Guess I'll just wait around for someone to actually want a relationship.
>Nobody in their 20s wants a real relationship
Just horny and really miss cock, but too nervous about stds and shit to yolo it.
>>22978328
Its not for me, and it would probably be a dealbreaker since I don't like it and would want to have a sexual relationship with my guy.
>>
File: 1447987484462.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1447987484462.gif
61 KB, 300x351
For girls,

Do you actually liked getting slapped on the ass or having a guys had firmly grasp the buttocks?

I used to never care when I was teenager doing it at parties and night clubs, though when I got a little older I began realizing what I did was kinda wrong,

Though in the club or when I'm at a EDM festivals. Most of the girls liked when I did it.
>>
>>22978283
Well I almost always had a bf.

>>22978289
Tought the same thing, but after talking to a lot of girl friends I came to the conclusion that it's pretty common...

>>22978328
Tried 5-6 times, first time was really great (without lube ?!) but after that it was always painful, even wih lube, fingering, ect... don't know why.
Bonus : Yes, I'm open try again ofc but I'd feel stressed out with someone who is strictly into this.
>>
>>22978358
>too nervous about stds and shit to yolo it.

That's for the best, trust me. A girl I know yolo'd it a year ago and ended up with an STD.

So if you're going to hook up/date someone, maybe go through friends? There's might be some single guys that you're friends know.

I've never had trouble finding a relationship though, I just somehow fall backwards into one. Hookups never even came close to happening so I'm not sure why. Do women ever look at guys and pick in their head between if they'd just hook up with them or date them? Just a general question to keep the thread rolling.
>>
>>22978372
Find it really humiliating (tho I love it in bed haha)
>>
>>22978328
Never had sex, but im addicted to anal waiting for a real penis to take the front

What im.saying is
>Buttstuff <3
>>
>>22978358
well just for the record i always wanted a real relationship and not just sex.

and fair enough as a guy into it, it would be a little annoying to never have it but the strictly anal isnt a dealbreaker just seeinf if anyone is into it.
>>22978380
thanks for the feedback. and why would that make you stressed? would it be the lack of other forms of sex? or is it the pain thats involved?
>>
>>22978434
so what do you mean addicted to it? like with toys?
>>
File: 1449457830678.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449457830678.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
>>22978427
>Find it really humiliating

Understandable, then again it was mainly these types of girls who I did it to at night clubs or festivals. Couldn't do it to a woman I deem beautiful.
>>
>>22978446
Yes, buttplug, anal trainer vibrator
>>
>>22978441
Both, plus I know I would force myself to do it just to please him ('cause that's how I am), knowing he loves it and would be disappointed with anything else.
>>
>>22978372
like during sex and/or foreplay? Slapping, eh for me not so much. Maybe a very light cheeky slap I could get into. Grabbing though? That shit's hot. Nothin makes my panties wet quite like a heavy makeout and some good groping.
idk what you think you did that was wrong, unless you like were just slapping asses without a care in the world and doing it without permission or in a reasonable setting.
>>22978380
That orgasms aren't actually fun? That kinda sucks. I've always been jealous of dudes, when they cum it always looks like such a relief and feels so good. And they at least have a pretty sure way of knowing if they're doing it right.
>inb4 the guy reply of "but grills can cum multiple times!"
I'd easily trade the ability to have 3 mediocre "orgasms" to have just one real orgasm. Wouldn't even look back. Hell I'd trade it all together just to experience what guys feel even just once in my whole life.
>>
Why are you never satisfied?

http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/no-1-reason-women-cheat
>>
>>22978401
I remember a couple years ago my freshman year of college the girl in the dorm across from me decided she was gonna have some fun and be a stereotypical college girl her freshman year. Asked me and a couple other closer friends if we would loan her a few bucks to pay for a prescription to treat chlamydia. She wanted to pay for it out of pocket because if she went through her parents insurance they'd know lol. She was good for it though at least, I got my money back at least.
As for the dating game, idk im in a rough situation. I'm under 21 and have no clue where its socially acceptable to meet college age students outside a bar. My college offers very little social opportunities to begin with, and the ones they do provide aren't anything I'm interested in. My college is also very small and in a small farm town. Shit you not there's a cow farm across the street from the only grocery store (The local super walmart).
My home town is a lot more populated, but I'm away at school 80% of the year. My friends are little help because I'm really late in the game. I'm the only single one of the whole group and they've all transcended into the "couples only" cliques and seem to only have other couple friends.
>its only a matter of time before my 3rd wheel ass is booted off the island as well. Or so I fear
Scary thing is, I used to be the same way. It would only take me a few weeks to bounce back from a breakup and at least meet someone dateable (even if it took a while to actually get to that point) when I was in high school. Then I had this really bad breakup the end of my junior year of high school and next thing I know it's been 4 years since a guy as so much as even given me a second glance. Maybe I'm just still salty about it but sometimes I joke to myself that my ex tainted me. Like guys just have this dude vision and can see I was marked by him.
IDK why he messed me up so bad. Probably because he was my first (and only) sexual relationship.
>>
>>22978505
thats hot and youve never had sex before? <3 anal girls
>>22978513
and you sound like a very caring partner. wish there were more people like this.
>>
>>22978545
Nah, that orgams are pretty rare and it's common for a girl to never had one. (sorry my english isn't great)
I really wonder what an orgasm look like but eh, you can't miss something you don't know
>>
>>22978587
>IDK why he messed me up so bad. Probably because he was my first (and only) sexual relationship.

Shit that's rough. It sounds like you're from a small college so it's not your fault that you haven't been able to find anyone if it's a small place and everyone already seems to be in a couples clique situation.

How far away are you from a fairly decent sized town? There might be things in your interests to do out there.
>>
>>22978441
Thanks anon, I know there's a handful (or more) out there. It just seems like the age you know? See how many notches you can get while you're young and free before you have to settle down in real life. Not that I think there's anything wrong with doing or wanting that, just sucks to be the minority of it.
Ah i getcha. I was thinking like "if he ONLY does anal and wouldn't do anything else I obviously couldn't have any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with him"
>>22978601
Oh its fine. Still though that's kind of disappointing. I still feel like there's something off about my bits though, because like it goes a bit beyond that. Like I feel incredibly sexually frustrated at times, like I need to scratch this itch but I can't. I disagree, I really do miss this magical thing I've never experienced lol
>>22978630
I'm on tinder, because it's the only dating type thing that's actually used by people my age but not getting too much luck on it. With the tagline "Not looking for hookups" on an app that's notoriously used for hookups, I don't get many bites.
I tried things like OKC in the past too but all I got were men who were older than my father wanting a hot barely legal sugarbaby or something. And super autistic neckbeards who couldn't hold a conversation.
Unfortunately, I'm in the asscrack of nowhere, farmtown wasteland that is southeast Missouri. Closest happening place I have is my hometown of St. Louis 2 hours away.
But I'm not too concerned just yet. I think it's just a waiting game right now until I turn 21 in May and am actually allowed into the places were people my age hang out. (Because that's all there is to do) Like for real can't even see a concert or show anywhere around here without being 21.
If my social life doesn't change after then, then I will be a little worried.
>>
>>22978694
>If my social life doesn't change after then, then I will be a little worried.

Don't worry about it too much. You're in a small college so meeting people will be difficult, I went to a small town highschool and had a shitty time meeting anyone (I ended up dating only 2 people during my entire time there). Things will pick up, especially next year since there will be freshman and they'll be wanting to meet someone just like you.
>>
Girls, short guy with a big penis, could you be at all interested? I know short isn't attractive, but I think the penis size might compensate a little for the literal physical shortcoming.

>>22977994
Yes. I have slapped soda cans with mine to see what kind of dent my penis could do.

>>22978039
I have helicoptered quite a bit.

>>22978293
As a man who is 5'6'', yes. Height is important to women. Weight and boob size are the two physical things men care about (no matter how much anyone says), and height and penis size is that thing for women. To be fair, it's not so much that the man has to be tall, just taller than his girl.
>>
>>22978694
yea its terrible everything is so sexualized now. not saying sex is bad or anything but the lack of people looking for meaningful relationships/ partners is annoying.

i feel like the majority wants to just play the field and they dont want any sort of obligation to each other.
>>
>>22978717
maybe lol I don't usually go for younger guys but I'm in no position to be picky. Though I did have a crush on a mutual friend's brother for a while... Until I found out he was 16 lol. Oops. Nothin kills a crush faster than that. Fucking boys in puberty man, they're either baby faced literal children or full grown men with beards.
>>22978734
It gets said in every ATOGA thread ever, so I'll say it for this one lol
IDK where you're getting your info from but most girls I've talked to do not care as much about your penis size as yall do.
I mean there's exceptions that prove the rule, but on average it's just not taken into consideration unless it's EXTREMELY on one end or the other. And in my experience both micropenises and horsecocks equally hurt your chances. I for one am not moved at all by an abnormally large dick, except away. Shit just looks painful and uncomfortable to me. But hey that's just me.
I've seen women put far more weight in the height basket than the dick basket personally.
That being said, I'm sure you have something better to bring to the compensation table than your dick size. I personally think you'll get further just by being charming, funny, and not autistic.
I'd say replace dick size with weight in your statement. Men care about weight and tit size, women care about weight and height. Because lets be real nobody really wants fatties, don't matter what your sex is there it's just kind of universally agreed upon (in majority) that fat is unattractive on anyone.
>>
>>22978736
Like I said, I think it's more an age issue. Late teens through your 20's tends to be all about trying to live your life independently from others, just hooking up to fufill the biological need and nothing more. Then after graduation or in the mid to late 20's you gotta get a real job and life starts becoming more real and you just realize "Shit I should probably start settling down somewhere and start thinking about what I really want out of life" Then the dating game becomes more serious.
For about a decade, then you get married, spit out a couple kids, slowly grow to hate your partner and end in a bitter divorce and face the reality of trying to date in your mid 40's.
Or so it seems lol.
>>
>>22978891
A year or 2 difference isn't too bad, when I was in my second year of HS I was going out with a senior. It didn't last too long of course since she graduated and moved away but still, that was different to your situation.

>>22978928
>For about a decade, then you get married, spit out a couple kids, slowly grow to hate your partner and end in a bitter divorce and face the reality of trying to date in your mid 40's.

As much as I'm in a happy relationship right now, this shit does always get me thinking that I'm only in my 20s once and then I have to settle down and just live out the days. Goddamn it's depressing. I want to talk to my gf about it but I'm not even sure where I'd want things to go after a conversation like that. I love her and don't want to let her go but at the same time I want to be with other people, which I feel ultra shitty about for even thinking it. I don't know what to do, the whole "you only live once" thing is really getting to me lately...
>>
>>22978928
how old are you exactly? lol

this post makes it sound like you arent interested in serious dating.
>>
>>22978928
how old are you?
>>
>>22978948
Last guy I dated was a year younger than me. But Ive been out of the game since high school, so it was a little different lol. I remember the most annoying part was always having to drive because he just turned 16 and didn't have his license yet lol
Hah yeah I can't give much advice on that. I mean on one hand I'm in the boat of "if you have even a shred of doubt in a relationship, that doubt is probably true and going to end it eventually, so why waste your time?" but on the other if you love her I'm 99% that conversation will end your relationship and if you're going to have any regrets about breaking up then you shouldn't even have it. Just ride the feeling out until its more clear.
>>22978974
>>22978995
I'm 20 lol, I understand how you see that, although I am very critical of the process I am very much interested in dating. Its honestly how I personally measure success in my life, my ultimate life's goal is purely just to have someone love me as much as I love them. If I can pull that off then as far as I'm concerned I won the game of life.
But I'm skeptical. With the incredibly high divorce rates and the fact that my own parents are the only adults (40+) I know that havent had multiple spouses, I'm unsure if that's a realistic goal or not. I fear and hate the idea of being divorced so much I sometimes think I'd rather never get formally married than risk it. It's probably dumb but I somehow think that even if I was in a serious relationship for 50 years without being married and they decided to leave me, I'd take it better than going through the process of getting divorced.
A part of it is a ding in my self esteem I know too, but I usually find myself in a relationship having some slight thought reminding myself "this is probably temporary, he'll probably find someone better soon so just enjoy it for now"
>>
>>22979079
> Just ride the feeling out until its more clear.

I try do and I do, but the feeling creeps back into my head every few months. I feel shitty for even thinking about it.
>>
Generic question for the guys to keep the questions coming
If you could educate ladies one thing about the glorious cock, what would it be? What do you wish we knew or would do that often gets overlooked (in b4 fondle the balls)?
>>
>>22979079
yea i always have the same problem, where i like the other person more than they like me. its funny because unless its someone im interested in romantically, im not clingy or anything. its actually the opposite im usually cold and distant towards most people.

i think its a turn off to alot of people now especially since im a guy and everyone just looks for hookups. girls are lucky that they can get away with being clingy more easily though.

and for me cheating is a much more horrible fate than divorce.
>>
>>22979110
mmm then I refer back to my first statement, if you have doubts those doubts are probably true. If this is a reoccurring thing, then I think that's your answer.
But you know you better than me.
For me, I'm a rather "cut the bullshit" kind of girl. I generally know when I've made up my mind about something, and I know pretty quickly, even if on the surface I don't want to admit to it.
>>
>>22979079
I'm literally the opposite. I don't understand why divorces are not allowed to happen? I mean if it's over, it's over. If you end up being married till death then so be it. I might have that view because I don't indulge in premarital intercourse for religious reasons. I don't understand why marriage has to be permanent and other relationships don't have to be? I'm probably too reckless but I nearly got married last year at the age 20 w/o anyone's knowledge to a girl I literally knew for 4 months. If I had my parents' blessing I would've done it even though I doubt we'd be together in 3 years. Only objective downside I see is that for women they either have to not get married, break it off or stick through the whole ride. Because it's easier for a 45-50 y/o man to get remarried than it is for a woman I imagine
>>
>>22979120
>girls are lucky that they can get away with being clingy more easily though.
Lol me to a T my friend. Theres a couple aspects of being a woman that I'm so greatful for and thats one of them.
Though I'm more silent about my clingyness, idk how to put it. I'm hyperaware and concerned about bothering people in general, let alone someone I like, so I suppress it quite a bit out of what I think is courtesy. At the same time though, I don't dance around when something is really bothering me. Thats one of the things I hate most about women is when they just shut up and get mad until they explode all over the poor unsuspecting sap who didn't even know they were doing something wrong. Although my combat for this is usually just to get over it. I only bring up issues I truly cant get around with my partners, but this means I sacrifice a lot for my boyfriends. Which, I'm not complaining. It's actually what I want. I find I'm happiest when I'm making others happy, especially people I love. But I get lonely easy, and just like to constantly be around the guy I like. I'm like a cat, I don't necessarily have to be touching you or actively interacting with you, but I still want to be in the same room as ya.
I've never been cheated on (as far as I know at least, though I suspect there might have been some cheating in the form of intentional flirting with my last ex. Because he started dating another girl like within hours of breaking up with me, but even though I hate him I still believe him when he told me nothing serious was happening between them while we were still dating.) But weirdly enough I have mixed feelings about it. Like I sometimes think I could honestly forgive a guy for cheating on me if I felt confident it was purely sex with no emotion. Though I know that's rarely how cheating works. I think its because I know my sex drive is rather sporadic, & as I've said before my inability to properly enjoy sex, so I get how this could be a strain on a relationship.
>>
>>22979119
anal? but you already said you dont like it. its seriously one of the hottest things a girl can do.
other than that sloppy blowjobs are good.

well its just my opinion i know alot if guys who arent into either.
>>
>>22978372
If its during sex then hell yes.

As for just at any random time id only tale kindly to my boyfriend doing it.

Id be pissed off if some random dude did it. Ive slapped a couple guys in the bar for doing that shit
>>
>>22979119
One slight thing does come to mind. Go easy on the head, I can't begin to express just how overly sensitive it can be if it's given too much attention in a blowjob. Working the shaft is great and should not be overlooked for sure, so when taking a break from the head, work that.

At least that's how it works for me.
>>
>>22979135
Dont get me wrong, I'd rather 2 people who really hated each other break it off than be miserable/make their kids and everyone around them miserable.
To me the marriage is like, the biggest promise you can make to a person. It's formally promising to stay together for the rest of your lives. Therefore divorce is the biggest betrayal. So it's kind of like, don't make a promise you can't keep, ya know? I'd rather my guy not make any promises like that at all than go back on on his word later. But thats the way I see it at least. I'm not religious, so marriage isn't really anything spiritual to me. I could be "married" to someone without actually being legally or spiritually married in my eyes. "Married" is just that state of promise, if that makes sense. Without that promise, i personally don't see the point of marrying someone you know you're going to leave in a few years other than if you're after like, the tax benefits of it.
Anyways, the gyst of it is the difference between a marriage and any other form of relationship to me is the promise to stay together. My boyfriend and I have a mutual understanding that this could end at some point, and we're ok with and prepared for that. My husband and I have the mutual understanding we're staying together no matter what, that we'll work through any problems that arise.
But since the future is so unpredictable, this is why I'm not sure if marriage is a reasonable goal for me. I'm not sure anyone could make a promise like that.
>>
>>22977994
No.
That's unsanitary
>>
>>22977994
I don't.

>>22978289
Guy probably won't care unless the condom makes him less sensitive.
You're the one with latex in your mouth.

>>22979119
Honestly? It's that not all cocks are the same.
Beyond the fact that everyone likes different things.
Most of the girls I've slept with seem to have read from the same handbook, i.e. "firmly grasp the penis, make sure there is always firm pressure on the underside near the frenulum and then attempt to create friction burns".
Just start with delicate pressure whatever you're doing, then start experimenting.
>>
>>22978328
I hate it...ive always hated it...it was sort of bearable if the guys dick was fairly thin butnother than that it fucking hurt. And even if the pain stopped then it just felt like i was going to shit my ass out and the feeling of trying to not shit yourself isnt a pleasent feeling.

Ive done it at least 10 times and it never got easier... Lube/no lube, fingering/no fingering...nothing.

Granted ill always try to be a sport and try it again if my boyfriend ever wanted to
(Current bf never tried and from what i know hes not into either but if he asked then id try for him).

If i met a guy who only wanted anal then i wouldnt give him a second glance.
>>
>>22979172
i know i try to not go overboard with it either. its really hard though i like interacting with my partner, so sometimes they dont give me the level of attention i like.

and im actually not spiteful about it, like i wont act out to try to get their attention i just feel hurt. i know i probably put too much pressure on them most the time and i feel bad about it.

and i agree with the passive aggressiveness i hate that so much. i need people to be blunt with me otherwise i dont understand whats going on. i know i probably sound retarded but i like it when people spell things out for me or are very explicit. its so much better even if its going to hurt my feelings id rather know and be aware than not know.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (62 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
62 KB, 615x820
I was told I have bad tits. Can I get a consensus?
>>
>>22979182
Not a dude obviously but i can agree that guys do love sloppy blowjobs haha.

Ever since i first started getting sexual i quickly learned that guys like certain things to look like a damn porn movie to them...sloppy blowjobs is one of those things and i can easily see the allure of it. If i were a dude i imagine a girl drooling like a maniac over my dick while she looks up at me would be kinda hot too lol
>>
>>22979240
You have wonderful tits.
In fact, unless there is an actual physical or medical disformity, all tits are good.
>>
>>22979240
you have glorious tits, wtf?
>>
>>22979240
they're not bad at all
>>
Geeze what the fucks up with all the green ID's today lol
>>22979182
ha fair enough, but I was just referring to like, techniques for handies or blowjobs or something like that. Which you also provided, but the former works too.
Or things girls think guys like but don't.
Like this anon's input >>22979209
I've only had 1 sexual partner, so I appreciate the input. I do recall once when I was blowing him he came and I decided to swallow but was trying to keep and get all the damn cum in my mouth so it didn't dribble out. I was stuck sucking his tip for a moment too long after he came and that seemed to really bother him haha.
Unfortunately I have a very small mouth, so my blowjobs are usually a blow/handjob hybrid lol. I suck as far as I can go for a while, but thats usually not much more than the tip so I'd jerk him off while licking and kissing up the shaft.
>>22979220
Good advice, thank you. I was actually kind of curious about the "lubless" handjobs. My ex didn't need any lube for that kind of thing, but I'm not sure if he's the weird one or if that's normal. Most homemade porn I see guys tend to lube up for the handjob.
>>
>>22979223
fair enough, im really surprised by how many girls are ok with just doing it for their partner. also i think if you dont have the fetish for it, its probably never going to feel good. i think its more of a mindset thing than anything else.
>>22979240
they are ok
>>22979247
yea this basically. couldnt articulate it as well as this though.
>>
>>22979224
I feel ya, im the same way. I like specific instructions myself too. Like, lets just be straightforward can we?
>>
>>22979277
Well ive only done if for men i care about...id never let a random fuck go there.

But of course i would love to at least try to do what i could to make the man i love happy and id hope he would at least appreciate my effort even if it didnt work out well.

And ive suck plenty of dick in my time and not once have i ever had a man complain that im being "too messy" lol
>>
>>22979270
>lube
Mostly for circumcised people, as without a foreskin, you need lube to make sure that the glans is protected from damage.
If you're going lube-less with a cut penis, try a firmer grip without alowing your hand to slide across the skin (kind of like a massage around the rim of the head, with small motions going up and down).
Otherwise use your mouth, cause otherwise you might as well be using sandpaper.
>>
>>22979260
>>22979264
>>22979266
>>22979277
Lefty hangs lower (that's why I'm holding her). I don't know, I just had a guy say my tits were bad a few months back to a friend of mine and it made me feel like crap.
>>
>>22979270
>I was stuck sucking his tip for a moment too long after he came and that seemed to really bother him haha.

After we've cum the sensitivity is just insane and can pass pleasure and go right to pain. It's considered tortures in some cultures too, so that's a good example of just how sensitive we are.

So go easy when he's done. You can still play with everything else after (which we really do enjoy) but go very easy on the head.
>>
>>22979332
Oh hunny you dont even know bad tits haha.
Id kill to have boobs like yours.

Ever since i hit pubery my tits were fucked from the start. They are literal pancakes. The nipples look straight down to the floor...id say my tits are about as flat as an old womans. And i wish i was over exaggerating. You know its bad when your mom sees your boons amd she says "wow whats wrong with your tits?"
But!....but i dont let it hold me back. Granted i have a habit of trying to keep my bra on during sex but there are men out there who are kind and can look past it.
Some guys ib the past have taken my word for it when i insist to keep the bra on and dont ask questions other kept pushing and would see them but luckily not comment.

Now with my boyfriend when we were first intimate he wanted my bra off...no excuses were good for him and i was so damn scared when he saw them but it didnt bother him. He made me feel like a damn model. And he still does. You shouldnt even fuck with a guy who would talk shit about your body so easily.
If i can find a man who can make me feel so damn sexy even topless then youll be fine girl....dont dwell on a little boys opinion
>>
>>22979332
Pretty much all women have one breast bigger than the other.
Because your's are on the bigger side, it hangs a little lower.
I'm not good at reassurance, but I'll just say that they're so glorious that I probably wouldn't have noticed, and if I did, I wouldn't have cared.
>>
>>22979379
You make me feel so much better. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
>>
>>22979379
I've shown you mine...will you show me yours?
>>
>>22979379
Wow legit congrats im so damn happy for you
>>
>>22978372
>Do you actually liked getting slapped on the ass or having a guys had firmly grasp the buttocks?
Very much, if I am into the guy. I don't want to be groped on a bus or something, but if I'm attracted to someone then squeezing or slapping my arse is likely to get me very aroused.
>>
>>22979391
You should feel damn good!

>>22979399
I honestly dont have the guts to haha. Hell if i can hardly let the guys who fuck me see them i just dont think i can let random people see them.
Im still not proud of my boobs and i hate them to my very core. But please please pleeease take my word when i say that yours are nothing to be insecure about. Natual boobs hang, natural boobs have one bigger than the other.
Obviously the guy you fucked just saw too many tits online than in real life to know that
>>
>>22979451
Can confirm all this! I have one boob slightly bigger than the other but I don't think anyone has even noticed.
>>
Glad mine are too.small to notice a size difference unless youre really looking.for it
>>
>>22979419
Thanks. I do feel damn lucky to find a man like him.
And its even funnier when i hear him say he feels lucky to find someone like me.
Hes fucking beautiful in every way
>>
>>22979488
You're giving me the feels!
>>
>>22979488
So many feels, you hear about so many shitty relationships so nice to hear about a proper one <3 its really refreshing
>>
>>22979492
Haha im sorry i tend to be a bit braggy about him but i cant help myself.
Plus our anniversary is coming up so im feeling a bit love struck more than usual haha
>>
>>22979499
Don't be sorry, seriously, brag all you want about him. It's weird, I get jealous but I love hearing people talk about their lovers and how good they make them feel. I've been single for a while and hope I will feel that again sometime, but for now honestly I like the boasting of other girls, I'm a fucking emotional masochist or something lol. He sounds like an amazing man. Give him a really nice anniversary!
>>
>>22979498
Yea. Really i hate...and i mean HATE people who dwell on bad relationships. I have had mine. My first "love" at 16 beat the living shit out of me for years. It fucked me up bad but i never had that "oh fuck love" attitude. I love love. I believe in love. I believe we need to go through shit to obtain love. And loving yourself is the first step of getting it.
Ive found it after years of waiting and i honestly cannot see an end in sight on this one
>>
>>22979514
Im the same way. Hearing about other peoples love is adorable. Its like the only good thing we still have in this world...i feel like now a days all we do is mainly focus on sex, drugs and partying. But to hear a love story rather than a story of a one night stand seriously warms my heart
>>
>>22979531
Mhmm, dammit now i really want a relationship :b one day
>>
>>22979531
You sound so sweet :) I just want a guy who I can make feel like a king, just be madly in love again and give him everything he wants and be his perfect girl.
>>
>>22979539
We're both sitting here feeling really jealous of her lol
>>
>>22979546
Hahah ikr, jealous but happy someone made it :b
>>
File: 1445010285995.gif (1 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1445010285995.gif
1 MB, 600x450
>>22978545
>>22979186
Oh thank you for the responses

>>22979420
>Very much, if I am into the guy, but if I'm attracted to someone then squeezing or slapping my arse is likely to get me very aroused.

See this is response that made me feel good, if they are attracted to me and let me do this while I was talking to them I guess they are aroused by it. Though I would stop if she felt uncomfortable
>>
>>22979547
Mmhmm, it's like admiration kind of jealousy :)
>>
>>22979553
>if they are attracted to me and let me do this while I was talking to them I guess they are aroused by it.

Thanks to TV and shit I've read on the internet, I'm too afraid to even make a move like that.
>>
>>22979553
Just watch out for a girl who may be uncomfortable but not making it obvious. I have had my arse grabbed or felt up in clubs and generally move away if I don't like it (and once or twice have told a guy to back off), but if we are dancing and kissing or whatever then a hand squeezing my cheeks can be really just wow
>>
lots of girls including myself are too.nervous or shy to really do anything to show theyre not interested hard to explain you just sorta freeze up.and go with it hoping.its over soon :v, haha if a guy would just be like "hey i like your butt can i grab it?" Fuck yes even though thats super unrealistic :v
>>
>>22979539
Truuuust me it will come when you least expect it. When i stopped searching is when i found him and even when i did it was jot love at first sight. Hell he wasnt even what i considered cute at the time. Just being around him and getting to know him slowly started to make him shine in a room full of dull people. Now hes the sexiest man ive ever known.

Just wait and maybe im a bit fairytale like but try to say yes to opportunities that are given to you? Have an offer to go to a party but feel antisocial? Dont decline...fucking go for it.

>>2297954
Haha thanks for saying that. But
Same as above it to you too. It will happen. Love yourself and others will notice. Be miserable and youll just make others miserable too
>>
>>22979587
>if a guy would just be like "hey i like your butt can i grab it?" Fuck yes even though thats super unrealistic :v
Yeah this never seems to happen lol
>>
>>22979587
>"hey i like your butt can i grab it?"

I'm too afraid to make the move and would ask, but then asking seems so (and please excuse me for having to say it) "beta". It would feel weird to ask something like that out loud.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 960x1280
Ok so I need to know this. How do you know when a guy is REALLY into you? What do guys do when they are super into a girl?
>>
>>22979610
It would have to be in just the right context and said in the right way to avoid that impression, yeah. Hard to explain.
>>
>>22979612
They will talk to you as much as they can and try not to be too talkative and bother you all the time. He'll also want to see you a lot but also try to again, not constantly bother you. It's a hard balance for us to find out how much is too much.
>>
>>22979610
Yeah i feel you, im the female version of a beta :v
>>
>>22979624
We shoudl be best friends lol. Although some guys will deny there is any such thing.
>>
>>22979612
Ask him to play a videogame with you, if he picks a healer for you, he's in love
>Source : long time healer id pocket heal guys i liked in my guild haha
>>
>>22979628
Yeah but we're real constant spaghetti out of my orifices.
>>
>>22979628
Actually most of my friends (if I'm honest, all but one) are female. Idk, for some reason I get on better with women but at the same time I have typical guy interests like cars, which I can see my friends just go into a trance if I say anything about cars.

I would like to make more guy friends and female friends but that isn't very easy. It's easy as shit to meet a girl for a relationship but it's near impossible to just make a friend.
>>
>>22979640
I am just too passive for my own good, I let the guy do all the work and feel way too embarrassed to admit I'm into him in case I get burned. I also have a serious jealousy/admiration thing going on with all the 'perfect' girls I know with their wonderful boyfriends. They are like the alpha women who remind me I'm never going to be like them.
>>
>>22979633
What if I'm the healer?
>>
>>22979633
lol i used to have girls do this for me on tf2 shit was so cash.

i had guys who would pocket heal me too. was pretty funny.
>>
>>22979657
oh and i would heal the chick that i liked lol. so dumb
>>
>>22979656
Damn well if he tanks for you then :v or something im no expert
>>
>>22979451
You're so sweet
>>
>>22979669
Haha it really makes me hapoy to have you say that. In considered kind of a bitch around here but im not really. I just respond to bitches/assholes in their native tongue. You guys seem very nice so theres no reason for me to get all cunty
>>
File: WFWftAJ.gif (308 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
WFWftAJ.gif
308 KB, 460x351
>>22979669
>69 :b
>>
>>22979700
but who are you?

thats whats funny about being anon.

could be fighting one day and talking the next day and not know its the same person.
>>
dudes
how chubby does a girl have to be for her not to be attractive?
what does it really feel like when a girl keeps sucking your cock after you've cum?
opinions on hippy girls?
your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?
your favourite flirt move girls pull?
>>
>>22979716
I feel like this thread isnt for posting pics really haha.

Im a redhead if that narrows it down any.

Its funy because i get a lot of bullshit about not posting my boobs and with what i said people will assume that that is my real reason why but its not. Hell if i had perfect boobs i still wouldnt post them. I just dont like exposing myself in such a way
>>
>>22979714
Pffffffffffff!!! :P
>>
>>22979728
>how chubby does a girl have to be for her not to be attractive?
Hard to say really. Chubby is fine but outright obese isn't.
>what does it really feel like when a girl keeps sucking your cock after you've cum?
Painful. Really painful.
>opinions on hippy girls?
Attractive but dreadlocks are a total turn off and I do get concerned about how often they must bathe.
>your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?
Probably doggystyle honestly.
>your favourite flirt move girls pull?
Lip biting for sure and mischievous smiles.
>>
>>22979738
I think i know who you are :v i like you youre pretty cool
>>
>>22979738
its not for posting pics. the redhead thing is fine even though idk who you are anyway. just interesting to know who you are talking to.
>>
>>22979728
These are all great questions and I've been told I'm a bit hippyish myself, so looking forward to answers!
>>
File: when she wont stop sucking.gif (570 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
when she wont stop sucking.gif
570 KB, 360x246
>>22977994
I hang stuff on it when its hard, like clothes or towel after shower etc.
>>22979728
>how chubby does a girl have to be for her not to be attractive?
Depends on the girl tbqh, but if the stomach overlaps, its bad.
>what does it really feel like when a girl keeps sucking your cock after you've cum?
it gets very sensitive, for a few seconds its good though, at least for me.
>pic related.
>opinions on hippy girls?
none.
>your favourite sex move that females pull out in the bed room?
wrapping her legs against me.
>your favourite flirt move girls pull?
It's on the situation i suppose.
>>22979714
How do i marry an icelandic girl?
>>
File: T7i4srdl.jpg (35 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
T7i4srdl.jpg
35 KB, 640x637
>>22979766
Whoo are you >:c
>>
>>22979760
Oh yea? I dont post here as often as i used to really.

>>22979763
Yea which is why i enjoy it here
>>
>>22979766
>if the stomach overlaps, its bad.
:( I need to exercise
>>
>>22979612
He'll probably try to spend time with you alone.
Try not to fall into the trap of suggesting group activities - having a date-ish idea knocked back for a group thing is the number one way guys will feel that you're uninterested.

>>22979728
>how chubby?
Relative. Chubby can be nice.
Best I can give is if someone looks unhealthy, it's unattractive.
>how does it feel to get post-orgasm suction
Pretty much exactly like the orgasm, except really intense and uncomfortable.
>opinions on hippy girls
Appearence? Can be just as attractive as other girls.
>favourite sex move females pull out on me
This one time, girl on top made me cum, and idk how she did it, but she slowed down in just the right way that my brain stopped braining.
>favourite flirt
Favourite because it's the most obvious flirt so I can be sure of it: prolonged/repeated physical contact. That shit's a winner - keep it up girls.
>>
>>22979783
I might be wrong.im.just assuming either if im.right or wrong youre still cool :b
>>
File: tumblr_mq0g8hw7Bs1s6qc3bo1_500.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq0g8hw7Bs1s6qc3bo1_500.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
>>22979803
>>
>>22979796
But it depends, like i said. maybe you can still pull it off. Would require pictures to judge i think.
>>22979779
a friend :v
>>
Do any girls ever chill bra-less outside the home?

Do people notice?
>>
>>22977994
no, becuz that's painful af
>>
File: IMG_7962.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7962.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
>>22979758
>>22979766
>>22979800
thanks guys! :D
>>22979764
I know right! :]

so is this an attractive body type?
>>
>>22979766
>how do i marry an icelandic girl

put on your amulet of mara and if youve done enough to win her favor, mainly by running retarded errands, she may ask you to get married.

>>22979779
i got you on that one dw
>>
>>22979825
Yes. It is.
>>
>>22979825
That's a very good body type. Bordering on ideal actually.
>>
>>22979831
Das it my man
>>
>>22979819
im a guy but i was in some thread the other day where some girl was talking about how she never wore anything under leggings. which was really hot
>>
>>22979819
I do.im too.flat chested for it to matter
>>
>>22979834
>>22979833
:D thanks guys!
>>
>>22978289
Getting a blowjob with a condom is kinda useless and unenjoyable for both parties. Better off with a condom handjob or learning more about the person to assess whether sex is a good idea or not.
>>
>>22979825
A very attractive body type.
>>
>>22979837
lol glad you could appreciate it

blessings of stendarr upon ye
>>
>>22979819
All the time, hate it when I have to put a bra now ahah. Don't know if people notice, hope not. I force myself to wear it if my shirt is too thin.
>>
>>22979860
Talos is the only true god! Heimskr speeeeaks the truth

Funfact heimskur means dumb in icelandic where they got the name :v
>>
>>22979867
There is only one person in the world registred as an official translator of icelandic in my whole country.
It sounds like a cool languague :c
>>
>>22979862
>>22979843
okay let's just follow that question with one I have:

What bra do you wear under a white shirt that is ever so slightly see through?

Because oh
my
god

If I ever catch one of you wearing a white bra under a white shirt I'll be very upset.
>>
>>22979871
Uh usually black or blue

>Tfw those are your only bras
>>
>>22979871
Tan.
>>
>>22979119
Cocks are a lot like cunts. they're self-lubricating but friction sensitive while dry. Just being hard doesn't mean go to town, that shit can get painful, stay soft and keep to the shaft/balls/groping until he produces some pre-ejaculate to get things lubed up and going.

This information is of course extraneous in the presence of external lubrication (lube, saliva, etc).
>>
>>22979867
hey im all for talos worship but lets be real there were 9 divines.

and i think i had seen that recently since i have to relearn some of the stuff but good to know
>>
>>22979880
Haha same

Tho I won't wear sur a shirt
>>
>>22979880
>>22979884
please educate the women around you about the horror that is white bra behind white shirt, you both clearly have an idea how not to look like a complete oliebol
>>
>>22979888
such*
>>
>>22979889
Guy here

I don't get it, what's so bad about a white bra behind a white shirt? Isn't color matching good?
>>
>>22979889
Eh i.live in a cold country i only ever get to only wear a shirt 2 and a half days a year, if im.wearing white it has a hoodie over it
>>
>>22979332
This is called "negging" and it is a technique that jackasses use to attempt to win the affections of others by breaking them down to their level. I recommend expunging said person from all contact.
>>
>>22979892
You want some contrast :v but eh ill wear a white bra and shirt if its comfy couldnt give two turdle turd bout fashion
>>
>>22979889
Why ? I don't like it when everybody can seemy bra under my shirt...
>>
>>22979896
My impression has always been that women want to hide a bra or at least not really show it off.
>>
>>22979898
Because he never left high school and needs to see the girl's bra to spur his imagination.
>>
>>22979903
Makes sense.
>>
>>22979900
Yeah but eh i dont really care its just a bra :v if i had a white bra id probs wear it under a white shirt without a second thought same with a black one, like who gives a fuck.i just wanna be comfy

Hoodie life
>>
>>22979889
You as a man have no place...just gonna but in here. Bras are not made to be shown off and no girl WANTS everyone to see her bra ubder her shirt. Unless thats her goal.

If girls have dark shirts then dark bras...light shirts then light bras.

I cant believe your statement to be quite honest...
>>
>>22979909
do you ever wear a hoodie with nothing underneath?
>>
>>22979914
This
>>
>>22979924
All the time at home lol large hoodies, unealthy foods, and a good movie and im set for life
>>
>>22979892
>>22979896
it's not unfashionable, the bra just shines through, and usually girls don't want that to happen.

>>22979898
but I'm trying to say that white bra behind white shirt DOES show the bra, that's what so weird about it. like >>22979884 said, go for tan (or any other neutral colour).

>>22979914
I think you're msising the point. I'm trying to help people from NOT showing off their bras. White under white does NOT work, it SHINES THROUGH.

TAN under WHITE works.

AM I CLEAR?

>>22979903
>>22979908
Fuck both of you, I'm trying to HELP others by stopping them from showing off their bras unintentionally.

Literally facepalming from all the people thinking I'm setting others up to show off their bras.
>>
>>22979927
Best life ever !
>>
>>22979929
Lol. I think they're just upset that you're trying to tell girls how to dress is all?
>>
>>22979929
>im just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>22979927
nice but for the love of talos you should probably work on that skyrim file instead
>>
I'm gonna link bullshit articles untill people are convinced I'm doing this for the sake of being good.

http://ohsofrench.com/2015/03/11/what-bra-to-wear-under-white-6-shades-of-risque/

>CAUTION: BLANC SUR BLANC (WHITE UNDER WHITE)

>Generally, white under white is a fashion faux pas, however this look can be chic when done right. Because !!white is the most visible color bra you can wear under a white shirt!!, style it the way you would a black bra. Look for pretty lace, ultra-feminine details, and wear it with unapologetic confidence.
>>
>>22979940
No... I get you. Some girls honestly don't realize how amazing nude coloured bras are. But again, I think everyone is just upset you're trying to dictate what is acceptable.
>>
>>22979940
you gonna have to link a lot, because i don't give a fuck, and i dont think anyone else does too. That girl said comfort is better than fashion already
>>
File: 1450349066041.jpg (20 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1450349066041.jpg
20 KB, 192x187
Eh who cares its just a bra id stain my white shirt so fast im.a mess so i never wear white
>>
Anyways im off for like 30 minutes i havent eaten in 2 days so.off to the store so i can stuff my face like pig :v

Behave pls
>>
>>22979940
Wow chill
>>
How off putting is it if a girl gets really wet when she has sex?
Cause, i've had a few comments about how wet i am when i've had sex.
>>
>>22979945
*sigh* this drains my energy. I wasn't ever trying to tell people what to do, just checking whether people knew how to fix a simple problem.

>>22979946
I don't see this as a fashion problem like the article suggests. If you feel comfortable showing off your bra through a white shirt, by all means, go ahead. It's just that if girls don't know how to fix the problem of see-through shirts, I tried to help.

>>22979947
white is such a lovely colour. off-white also nice. also bye have fun, eetze

>>22979953
I don't like being portrayed as someone I'm not and will go to lengths to set that straight.
>>
>>22979951
>Behave pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
Sure thing my dear :v
>>
>>22979954
only better. More (natural) lube only improves the experience imo. I've never heard of anyone complaining someone was too wet, so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>22979955
>I don't like being portrayed as someone I'm not and will go to lengths to set that straight.
You're portraing yourself as an annoying cunt rn
>>22979954
I think thats really great actually. I dont see why people would care, unless you are having clothed sex.
>>
>>22979955
-pat pat-
>>
>>22979954
I'm envious, wish I could get wet more
>>
>>22979962
you suck as a human being :c
>>
>>22979957
>>22979962

Well balls and thighs get wet. I started having a bit more casual sex lately.
I make such a mess. I'm a little self conscious
>>
>>22979981
I'd love a girl to make a mess like that. My friend told me she can squirt and i got hooked on the idea lol. On the same note, what do you think about the amount of cum a guy can shot at you?
>>22979980
Noted.
>>
>>22979955
>I don't like being portrayed as someone I'm not and will go to lengths to set that straight.

Is this your first time on the internet?
Theres not much you can do keyboard warrior. And i do t mean that as insulting as it sounds.

These are random strangers...women at that... they dont really care what your views are on such things.

Hell if i had a dollar if someone online assumed something wrong about me id be a damn millionare
>>
>>22979981
I mean, what can I say. The first thing you learn from sex is that stuff can get a bit messy, but it's part of the deal.

I can say that once you get into a session small things like that are soooo minute and don't matter at all.

>>22979988
fair, but it's just frustrating.
>>
>>22979987
I don't really mind. I have had it come out my nose once.
But really as long as the guy tastes fine, i've got no issue. Some guys are tasty.
>>
>>22979988
>These are random strangers...women at that..
well that's not fair to say :c
>>
File: 1448152919761.jpg (41 KB, 367x501) Image search: [Google]
1448152919761.jpg
41 KB, 367x501
>>22977965
male anon asking female anon. when im eating my girl out she gets me to stop using fingers but only when im pulling back her clitoral hood and lightly licking her clit. she says its to distracting using fingers inside her as well. first girl ive been with that doesnt like it. wtf is up with that? is that a common thing?
>>
>>22979993
Lmao. Thank god im addicted to pineapples.
>out of my nose
hahaha
>>
>>22979998
I personally don't have a problem with this. Maybe it's just her ╮(╯_╰)╭ everyone is diff after all.
>>
>>22979954
>off putting
>implying it's off putting
Don't worry anon, wet is good.
>>
>>22979996
Oh hush. Im a woman too. What i mean is him as a man trying to tell us about bras and colors and whatnot is pointless. Thats like us trying to tell a man how to properly wear a jockstrap or how to properly shave a beard. It just sounds silly
>>
>>22980012
Ah ,I see what you mean. I can agree with this haha. Thought you were implying women can't be reasoned with :x
>>
File: 1450347852966.png (425 KB, 589x564) Image search: [Google]
1450347852966.png
425 KB, 589x564
Im back :v
>>
File: edgar 5.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
edgar 5.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
>>22980001
yeah , just wondering if it was a common thing and some how id avoided it in the past. i mean in my experience if your lightly licking her clit and you can feel it getting bigger with your tongue then sliding 2 fingers inside rubbing her gspot was kinda the cupe de grace. im aware people are different but fuck i thought this was one of those things that was impossible to fuck up....
>>
File: 1446415895770.jpg (63 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
1446415895770.jpg
63 KB, 483x604
>>22980025
urmm ...ok who are you
>>
>>22980025
So why did you eat ? :D
>>
File: 1364975695843.jpg (175 KB, 366x3236) Image search: [Google]
1364975695843.jpg
175 KB, 366x3236
>>22979992
>>22980006
That's good then.
I will stop worrying.

>>22979999
it was nasty as f having that in my nasal passages.
>>
>>22980028
Mm, it could be that she's sensitive? The feeling of your clit being licked + gspot can be pretty overwhelming and intense. She either could just not like it at all, or it was an alarming sensation for her.
>>
File: freaking fricks.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
freaking fricks.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>22980012
Pic Related, him.
>>22980025
We missed you :v
>>
>>22980032
IDs anon....IDs...use them
>>
>>22980032
A pleb just passing through
>>
>>22980033
Uh, i could only afford a loaf of bread so thats my breakfast of champions
>>
File: lickfinger.jpg (820 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
lickfinger.jpg
820 KB, 400x4136
>>22980028
>>22980036
I hope this is the right image.
Yeah she can be sensitive.
>>22980034
Sounds horrible yeah
>>
File: IMG_2842.jpg (160 KB, 400x1201) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2842.jpg
160 KB, 400x1201
>>22980041
meh too many tabs couldnt be bothered looking
>>
>>22980048
That fucking pic hahah
>>
File: IMG_0486.jpg (275 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.jpg
275 KB, 1500x844
>>22980046
meh i can already do that. besides getting even better at holds no interest in me. not till she can at least for the love of god learn to give head herself. ive made every girlfriend ive had cum from going down on her. (im not saying this to brag im saying this because i at least took the time to learn the body language and cues to get better at it). no word of a lie , id say 1 in 10 girls ive been with could give head with decent proficiency and even less were good at it.
>>
>>22980046
cum is pretty tasty some times. i really enjoy it
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
>>22980051
ikr , still makes me smile. can still remember that scene in the movie lol
>>
>>22980046
>>22980061
yea I mean was it really worth putting 2+ hours into drafting that piece to make the 'ultimate guide to eating pussy', when you learn this stuff as you do it? He/she didn't mention anything I didn't know from solely experience.
>>
>>22980061
Thats a good picture.
And i just posted that because it was redundant.
>>22980062
I'd say the same for pussy.
>>
>>22980066
I was eating bread when.i saw that now theres fucking bread in my nose ffs
>>
File: 1447798328179.jpg (8 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1447798328179.jpg
8 KB, 262x192
>>22980068
yeah i guess if anything it would make some beta over think an otherwise simple body language and experimentation lesson, into a thesis.
>>
>>22980074
Yep pretty much.
Again, that picture was just redundant.
>>22980071
Lmfao You with bread, the other girl with cum.
>>
>>22980071
you're an idiot c:

>>22980074
good point. it also feed into a false sense of self-confidence, because anyone with no experience who takes that serious would consider themselves 'ready for the job', but it really just takes practice to get it right. I mean, it's a good thing to see if you've tried it already because it does bring up legit points but it has to be fun, not a task.

that was way longer than I hoped, maybe I should write a thesis...
>>
File: 1448203684672.gif (841 KB, 250x267) Image search: [Google]
1448203684672.gif
841 KB, 250x267
>>22980071
yet another fave. i have to admit most ylyl threads are fucking boring but occasionally theres a few gems.
>>22980069
i agree anon , loved pussy since losing the v. only time i hate it is when a girl has no hygiene ...ergh
>>
>>22980083
Your thesis is ready: Learn by experience, read the signs. Its not fun if you see is as a task.
>>
>>22980079
i get it was redundant man. just making chat lol.
>>22980071
ironically bread was the topic of my capcha
>>
>>22980090
This one girl tasted like she was having a piss at my face once ffs.
>>
File: images(9).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>22980079
Bread, the poor girls cum (thats a thing right?)
>>22980083
U wan sum?
>pic related
>>22980090
Yeah there is heh :v
>>
>>22980106
Once i saw german porn about guy cumming on some pretzels bread and pies and the woman eating it.
ffs germans...
>>
File: 1448100565813.jpg (25 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
1448100565813.jpg
25 KB, 480x269
>>22980105
no idea what it is with girls who cant fucking wipe properly. piss tastes fucking horrible .

as a group conses do the girls in this thread have a porn stash persae? ive had about 30/70 percentage of gfs that did. was juts curious
>>
>>22980121
You should watch "it only smellz" greatest video on the internet
>>
>>22980122
Whats a porn stash persae?
>>
File: IMG_3912.jpg (25 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3912.jpg
25 KB, 380x400
cant remember what vid it was but it was about porn out takes. this guy cant actually go on with the porn movies cos this girls pussy smells so bad. think it was on efukt
>>
hey cunts, i know you love being used like a thing! it's the very core of your nature. is it true?
>>
File: IMG_8908.jpg (156 KB, 910x685) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8908.jpg
156 KB, 910x685
>>22980127
a stash or porn or similar. aka a porn folder or porn site fave list.
>>
>>22980130
Thats one sexy cat
>>
>>22980144
Oooh uh closet thing i had to a porn stash was H-games other than that its all online
>>
File: 1441600342717.jpg (61 KB, 650x773) Image search: [Google]
1441600342717.jpg
61 KB, 650x773
>>22980144
The only folders i used to keep was nudes and videos sent to me.
>>
>>22980155
porn/fetishes you are into ?
>>
>>22980162
Well ill keep my weirdest ones a secret but i like butt stuff :v
>>
File: hmmm lemmethink.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hmmm lemmethink.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
>>22980171
Tell us the weirdest ones.
>>
>>22980171
do you like to lick butts? toss my salad!

yкaвппщшдж
>>
>>22980171
sweet if you read above like 1/2 my posts itt are about anal, so girls into that are god tier.
>>
>>22980174
No haha its embarrassing stuff tell us yours!
>>
>>22980182
Public stuff, like in the movies. Fear of getting caught is gr8
>>
>>22980178
If you scroll up i talkedbout :v

>>22978434
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (34 KB, 654x560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
34 KB, 654x560
>>22980182
well you are anonymous , youve peaked my interest now lol
>>
legs
>>
File: IMG_0963.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>22980155
oh? so favorites for websites etc? or just google it...no favorites?
>>
File: 1450347835674.jpg (5 KB, 144x160) Image search: [Google]
1450347835674.jpg
5 KB, 144x160
>>22980187
Heh once wore a remote controlled buttplug to school :b was super scary but exciting, all im saying :v
>>
>>22980189
oh didnt realize it was the same poster. congratz
>>
>>22980197
Xvideos usually more amateur stuff or hentai2read
>>
File: 1446124073298.jpg (41 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
1446124073298.jpg
41 KB, 200x220
>>22980199
pfft that isnt all that weird. quite common actually
>>22980161
sooo what do you do if you want to fap? no visuals at all??
>>
>>22980203
Lol.that wasnt my weird ones
>>
File: 1444738976248.jpg (36 KB, 585x327) Image search: [Google]
1444738976248.jpg
36 KB, 585x327
>>22980201
i hear that alot. hentai seems big with femanons. i used to like it when i was younger ...dont know tastes changed.

does anyone else here keep getting tricycles as capchas ? kinda freakn me out a lil
>>
>>22980203
Skype or sexting with pictures being sent. I dont fap that much anyways, which is better, for other purposes.
>>22980199
I like you, icelandic goddess of doom and buttstuff.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.