[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LF Cute Gamer Girl Fuck it, im lost in life right now so im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1438623034761.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1438623034761.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
LF Cute Gamer Girl

Fuck it, im lost in life right now so im doing this.

I'm 24 male, good position in my career. Past 4 years have been rough but my career worked out in the end. Im just lost.

Im looking for someone 18+, doesnt matter where you live. Looking to spoil you and be your sugar daddy. Who knows how long it will last.

Must play video games, we can discuss this. And must be cute as fuck. Not asking for nudes, but like a face pic is nice.

I have Kik, Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, and a few other things to communicate on.

I'll respond with my username as the thread goes on.
>>
>sugar daddy

this is sad
>>
>>22974022
Dude you dont want this, any gamer that would say yes would be those fake bitches that plays call of duty or league of legends for attention

Talking to.them.about videogames would be so onesided, so no good outcome id say :/
>>
>>22975708
Faggot I play league to troll the little kids there, OP needs to grow a pair
>>
Wait a minute, let me get this straight: you want to spoil some opportunistic, do-nothing whore over the internet with absolutely no sexual contact involved?
>>
>>22975936

yes
>>
>>22975946
I can never decide who I despise more in these situations -- the desperate dude who's willing to spoil a girl for looking cute, or the entitled whore who takes advantage of his weakness.

... I'm gonna go with the whore
>>
>>22975936
doesn't everyone want to feel appreciated and loved? i ask guys to play out romantic scenarios bc im fucked up.
>>
if any ladies are interested, kik - maxjenius81
>>
I'd love to play games and talk to you !!with out being spoiled!! .... have xbox1? (:
>>
>>22976033
>doesn't everyone want to be appreciated and loved
Sure, if it's actually genuine and not simply based on a financial exchange in which the man receives no physical intimacy in return.
>>
Maybe OP wants power over the person he's going to "spoil". It's not the first time that someone's been afraid of real emotional vulnerability and intimacy. Depending on how low his expectations are, I don't think OP will be satisfied with what he finds if he has to pay the person. If it's power you want, you could just seduce someone less attractive than you and be only slightly emotionally manipulative. just a thought.
>>
>>22974226
Not at all. He realizes that he got nothing to offer but his money, this alone makes him better than most faggots looking for a girl without anything going for them.
>>
>>22976100
>genuine
Maybe. Not everyone is looking for genuine emotional connection. I can understand the OP, but I don't think he'll find what he's looking for by paying someone off.

idk what the OP wants though. Do you want the girl to talk to you and think you're fascinating? Do you want her to fall in love with you? Do you want someone ridiculously attractive to be attracted to you when they normally wouldn't be?
>>
>>22976142
Unless you're dealing with someone with a personality disorder or one of the many anons who literally suffer from aspergers/autism, everyone is looking for a genuine emotional connection, whether they're conscious of it or not.

>not everyone is looking for a genuine emotional connection
This is the kind of shit that the whores say to justify taking advantage of some pitiful sap who's basically paying them to tease him.
>>
Ronnie?
>>
>>22974022
Um post your skype? I really want a ps4 (with witcher3 and dragon age inquisition) also a steam controller.

I'm a whole lot nicer to guys who don't expect anything, are meek, shy, gentle, and sweet. I will literally whore for you for fun if you are these things it's only an added bonus if you want to buy me things (a great bonus though).

Also, I'm lonely at night and will talk for conversation alone.

All that being said I usually don't like males and am pretty strict with them if they aren't constantly sweet to me.
>>
>>22977953

altohime88
>>
>>22977979
Added you. Tried to.
>>
>>22976123
how could you not have anything to offer except money? basically this is like saying i give up trying to find someone whose personality i resonate with and will just pay you to deal with mine.

theres someone out there for everyone. she might not be good looking though which im guessing is the issue.

pretty sad when you think about how much apperance matters.
>>
>>22976123
also
>something to offer

like its a fucking business deal. people should be together because they like each other. not what the other person can do for you.
>>
>>22977953
Youre literally the worst kind of person
Why dont you go reenact The Beauty and the Bleach
>>
>>22978173

Added you back
>>
>>22978216
>how could you not have anything to offer except money?
By being fucking lame and not putting any effort in improving yourself. Sure lame is subjective but looking how desperate OP is, the majority of women who met him so far, saw him as lame.

> basically this is like saying i give up trying to find someone whose personality i resonate with and will just pay you to deal with mine.
Pretty much.

>pretty sad when you think about how much apperance matters
I have yet to see a person with great personality, who was ugly IRL. Sure, genetics play a part but if you take care of yourself, you will look at least "alright" for most people and that's usually enough for relationshits to work.

>people should be together because they like each other. not what the other person can do for you.
It's ALWAYS about what the other person can do for you, be it making you horny, amused, intellectually stimulated or happy. Why else would you like somebody, because they listen to same shitty bands and watch the same trashy shows?
>>
Some people don't even have money to offer.

So idk what you fags are fagging about. At least he has one thing. Are you guys angry because you don't even have that or something?
>>
>>22978225
Unfortunately, women are mostly hypergamous whores who are not wired for monogamy and possession of resources is one huge primary criteria that women seek when selecting a mate.

I wish I lived in a nice fictional world where happy successful relationships were the norm, too.
>>
>>22978410
>It's ALWAYS about what the other person can do for you, be it making you horny, amused, intellectually stimulated or happy. Why else would you like somebody, because they listen to same shitty bands and watch the same trashy shows?

no youre supposed to like each other maybe by making the other person feel good its a passive form of getting something. but i mean really if the other person isnt enjoyable to be with then whats the point.

>>22978486
ok paywhore. and the only thing you are offering is that youre a girl who likes to take money for existing.

hope you drain this pussies bank account.
>>
>>22978522
>who are not wired for monogamy
No human is. Welcome to 4th grade biology.

>I wish I lived in a nice fictional world where happy successful relationships were the norm
Tons of people are in one, if you fail at that ... maybe the problem doesn't lie in the other person :o

>>22978486
Projecting pretty bad there, friend.
>>
>>22978540
>no youre supposed to like each other
And what determines whether you like somebody or not?

> if the other person isnt enjoyable to be with
> does something that brings you joy
> offers enjoyment
Wasn't that hard.
>>
>>22978486
Nah im angry cause this whore takes advantage of it, but i guess if anon.is such a beta he cant find a girl that most likey wont suck a.the dudes on the block while he pays for her... he deserves it
>>
Oh I am actually looking for a gamer buddy!!
I play
rs 07
LoL
Dota
Mortal Kombat, etc.
Idk I just really love to game
escapism at its best <3

do you have a skype or should I give you mine?
>>
and I'm female obv.
cute and meet the requirements
because you basically have like 3
which is plezzzzz be female cute gamer
pl0x senpai notice me
>>
>>22978605

altohime88
>>
>>22978555
well when you put it like that than any friendship is bullshit and a waste of time.

youre lookin at it in a very cynical way.

maybe im being too optimistic in my view on relationships, but i honestly believe there are people out there who will love each other just because they like each other.
>>
>>22978410
>>22978627
i see both points of view but ive found the older ive gotten the more >>22978410 has been right
>>
>>22978627
>when you put it like that than any friendship is bullshit and a waste of time
Why? It doesn't change anything about love and affection, it's simply a bit deeper look at the stuff than "I like him/her because I like him/her" and finding the reasons. What's so cynical about it?

Hell, the "liking somebody just because" outlook would imply that it's fully related to muh chemical reactions in the brain, I don't see how this is more optimistic.
>>
I was there for that event. Hell I think I can even see myself in the pic
>>
I mean. I think this thread is ridiculous, but if you want a girl to talk games with I'm totes down. And if you -really- have the urge to buy shit (cause I mean I get that's a solid thing for some people, to each their own) I guess it'd be okay long as there is some limitations.

I play(ed) LoL, Dota 2, Guild Wars 2, Aion, Grand Fantaisa, Dragon Nest, Ark, H1Z1, DayZ, Rust, ArcheAge, Titanfall, uhhhh dabbled in other shit too. Growing up I kinda skipped the entire Nintendo craze due to just being a poor kid who'd rather be falling out of trees. I did however grow up with with a PS1, so all that old fun shit like Legend of Dragoon is definitely something close to my heart. I build PCs as a side hobby and the first game I played on PC was the old Dungeon Siege when I was like 10 or something on a shitty old Dell haha.

As far as appearance I mean, I'm a big girl. BBW or what the fuck ever we're calling it. I'm fat. Brown hair, brown eyes. I'm pretty down to earth and super straightforward. I'm not really cutesy and I've always been more of a tomboy. I am kinda ditzy at times but generally I'm more of a logical person. I am pretty fuckin cute tho when I get comfortable with someone.

So yeah that's that.
>>
File: 1449615289465.png (654 KB, 639x623) Image search: [Google]
1449615289465.png
654 KB, 639x623
Hey man if you just need a friend to rant to add epic-sauce on Skype. Don't let some leech milk you until you're bitter. I don't want your money or any of that garbage.
>>
>>22976086
>>22978586
>>22979061
>>22979085

my kik is Yttrium91
>>
>>22977953
kik is yttrium91
>>
What games does OP play?
>>
>>22979447
Dota 2, Fallout 4, CSGO, Warframe, tons of other stuff. Picking up an Xbox One and PS4 soon. Anything on PC. Pokemon.
>>
Am cute grill, wanting to play dota with other cute grills.

A-anyone interested? I'm an unranked scrub tho and only play a handful of supports/cores ;_;
>>
>>22978586
Leave me your Skype. I play rs07 and LOL too.
>>
>>22979411
I don't have kik.

>>22979874
Yea you play on steam? post your skype.

>>22979061
How do you get into Aion? I love all these Korean MMO art styles but it's so grindy as fuck.
>>
>>22974022
None of this matters unless you're chad desu
>>
>>22978173
>>22978586
>>22981141
>>22976086
>>22979085
If any of you are legit add me on skype please, or Xbox if you have it
>gstoka
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.