[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a virgin and ready to lose it! Help ... What to put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 446x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 446x330
I'm a virgin and ready to lose it! Help ... What to put in my tinder bio?
>>
i've yet to be successful with tinder.
>>
>>22968060
go to a bar and hang out. You'll have better luck in person.
>>
>>22968067
been on tinder for 3 days and have about 40 matches, gotten several numbers that I attempted to get. So easy, just don't be an ugly socially awkward person and you're good.
>>
>>22968084
Cool I can do that .. But do I leave my bio blank ? What do you have in yours?
>>
>>22968092
mine is short and sweet, I have my City, a top interest of mine, and that I love dogs. "City, Film, Dog lover." They can see your other interests from fb already
>>
>>22968116
They only see shared interests I believe.
>>
>>22968060
here's mine: Im looking for a girl that doesn't like to laugh and hates her family. Bonus points if you hate traveling and you don't go to gym. I'm 5'11 so be taller than me in high heels. If you start the conversation by saying hi, I'll either delete you or simply ignore.
>>
>>22969260
I see what you're doing here and while I think it's funny, girls won't get the joke because they don't see each others' bios.
>>
Where has this thread been all my life.
>>
I have in my bio that I am not looking for sex or dating. I also left-swipe pretty much everyone. I got one match so far and she's fat. I only right swiped because she used a misleading pic where she didn't look fat. I haven't messaged her yet.
>>
>>22969260
You sound like a massive douche.
>>
>>22973257
>>22971655
called sarcasm family
>>
File: 1349817682153.jpg (136 KB, 937x881) Image search: [Google]
1349817682153.jpg
136 KB, 937x881
>>22968060
This as your profile picture
trust me I've lost my virginity 6 times
>>
>>22968092
don't leave a blank bio. Just say something regarding hobbies. typically bots have no bios
>>
File: Flintand.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Flintand.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>22968060
well you can use what i use i suppose
literally this without the meme arrow
>food
>chill
>women
>sex
>coffee
>junkies feel free to fuck right off

I got laid with some half asses efford while only using it every once in a while.

also pic related
Currently a stalemate between "wanna slam" and acting like an actual person
>>
>>22975557

How quickly do you set up a date once you start talking to someone?
>>
literally don't put anything in your bio. maybe your area code.

grills will take every literal character on there and apply it in every way possible.

so i dont put anything but my area code.

then again i collect matches like pokemon cards, hoping to break 200 soon.
>>
>>22975574
within a couple of minutes, ask them why they are on tinder ect, mostly they will lie and tell you they are there to meet people (they are there to get attention to boost their selfesteem), literally ask them where and when and set that shit up before she has a chance to change her mind, if she starts talking about "blah blah strangers ect" ask them why she said she was on tinder to meet people and use her argument against her without pressuring her into a date and simly move on.

People who dont answer and simple "hey" or whatever your opener is can be contacted later with "pretty antisocial are we?" which they most def wont be labelled as.

rinse and repeat.
>>
>>22975592

just setup meeting for coffee or something?
>>
>>22975598
well that or sex, or like, flying carpet ride or whatever.

Dont get bummed out every time someone deletes you, i was really bummed out at first but i came to think of it as, the useless time wasters were removing themselves and essentially doing me a favor
>>
>>22975598
Most are going to either ignore you or delete you, but i have been deleted more often for being too slow on the draw and not direct enough, than i have for being too aggressive. they keep the aggressive one for shits and giggles, and self esteem, and keep the kind, friendly ones for just that, being friendly, texting about coffee and shoes that are never going to happen, while the one who want sex wont be spending more than 10minutes finding someone to fuck
>>
>>22975603

My problem is that I match with plenty of girls but they don't respond to me.

And none of that stuff gets me bummed, I've been stood up 2-3 times before the online dating thing was even on my radar. I'm used to it.
>>
>>22975609
i swipe, and when i have 10 matches i start texting people. just like "hey" or whatever.
Next day i text the ones that didnt answer but were active within that time span something strongly implying that they are anti social as fuck, and they usually respond.

If this doesnt work in your area or whatever just turn your game up a notch and be more direct with them, atleast you might piss off someone if you ask they directly "So, sex or flying carpet ride?"
>>
>>22975619

Well thanks for the tips. I really hate that I have to fucking go through this to find a girl, the world just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

But I might as well tough it out since I'm 21, a virgin and all my friends and coworkers are already in relationships and don't introduce me to people.
>>
>>22975626
just do it and dont be picky, you can always regret it later and thats almost as good as if it never took place. Seriously take a look at any and all femanon slutty threads on this board, women are absolutely disguisting and should be treated as such, and you might aswell be the one doing it, and i guarantee you that you wont feel any worse of yourself when you find out uve been clapped 5 times in a year and dont honestly know by who, because the women sure as hell dont feel bad about being sluts, they simply, lie.

You could also go to swingerclubs or gloryholes, hookers or whatever and, again lie about it. you literally only live a couple of times
>>
>>22968084
I have 40 matches after a week but I haven't messaged anyone there yet because I feel like it's few and feel worthless because of it, also I'm not sure if the girls there are up to anything at all; from what I see it's hard to actually get a date/sex from tinder.
>>
>>22975667
>>22968084

Just out of curiosity are you guys super jacked or something?
>>
>>22975667
dude just fucking get started, its not even a big deal how you feel about yourself, just start texting the ugly ones if thats what it takes. I assume you installed that shit to meet women in the first place so why the fuck are you wasting your own time?
>>
>>22975675
why?
>>22975676
y-yeah I guess so
>>
>>22975682
so? Post screenshot of you getting into action or come up with a valid reason why you wont,
>>
>>22975557
Study looks fake as fuck.
But anyways tinder sucks due to the male to female ratio
Dont use unless you are built and 7+ in aesthetics
Go to a party get laid there
If its true it means 50/240 there's a 21% chance the woman you're fucking of tinder has a boyfriend so 1 out of every 5 woman you match with is cheating.
>>
File: 1450202425857.jpg (441 KB, 1063x1503) Image search: [Google]
1450202425857.jpg
441 KB, 1063x1503
Been on tinder for a year, only managed to get 5 matches. Most of them live too far away.
>>
>>22975804
Woah you look good, ho homo.
Your beard is too patchy though, grow it a little bit thicker, or go with stubble. Then you'll be way up there.
Anyways as I was saying.
>>22975798
Go to bars and parties, fuck tinder.
>>
>>22968084
>just don't be an ugly socially awkward person and you're good.
Oh man, it's so easy. Why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>22975804
as he said you look pretty good, smak dem bitches
>>
File: download.gif (765 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
765 KB, 600x335
Can you guys critique the profile I'm going to make? Won't post pics but I'd say I'm 7/10 and have been working out a lot.

>pic of me in nature
>pic of me shirtless
>pic of me playing music
Bio: 6'1" guy finishing compsci degree, thinking of law school. I make music and lift heavy objects in my free time.
>>
>>22976156
>I'm such a superhuman
>>
>>22976166
If I sound like I'm trying to be too cool, what should I change?
>>
>>22976172

You are not the norm. You *will* get laid.
>>
>>22975675
5'11" 145-50lbs, I look fit but I'm not jacked. No shirtless pics or anything to show off physique tho.
>>
>>22975667
I have messaged a couple people but probably 10 have messaged me first lol
>>
>>22976156
>Pics of you in the nature are always good
>Shirtless pics make you look like an idiot (just my opinion though) If you want to show off, you can still send them that pic in the convo to sway their opinion
>You playing music is good, shows you are not boring and have interests

Might want to add another picture with other people in it, or a goofy one, showing you are a fun person can help too. Pictures with animals also never hurt, the cuter the animal or the more unique the pic, the better.

Bio is fine imo, it's not unique but you are showing what you got. You could maybe add another interest or hobby to make it more interesting.

If your description of yourself is true you will most likely get a lot of matches unless you spaghetti hard
>>
>>22968084
>just don't be ugly

Well, I'm fucked.
>>
>>22977941
Ugly is subjective, but you can certainly do a lot to help your situation. You can get healthy, you can groom well, you can dress well, you can get some quality photos of yourself, and you can fake confidence.

I've done all these things in the last few years, and I get laid using tinder somewhat frequently.
>>
>>22975557
it's like big bang theory. penny is a slut that has sex with all the alpha guys, but when she gets older and has less money she attaches herself to the nerd with cash. who is just happy to finally be getting some.
>>
>>22968067
lower your standards
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.